PDA

View Full Version : No sound proof joint with everything in!

submachine
11-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Hello bros

I recently discovered a joint, not sure if it is new, but judging from its interior decor, should be quite new. Hope to share it with trusted bros.

I was strolling along a rather secluded row of shophouses at the edge of the city when I spotted a lady wearing a white body hugging dress with supreme figure walking in front of me. Quickened my footsteps to get a better view. Looks like a fair PRC with good headlights and quite a tight body. At a quick glance she was not too bad looking too, probably in her 30s.

Suddenly she turned and walked up the staircase of a shophouse. I looked up and it says "XXX". Wah! A massage joint! Hosei liao!

Checked my wallet to ensure I have enough cash, then moments later I walked up. Just nice got 2 Ang Mos came out of the joint.

Pressed the door bell and was allowed in.

The lady I saw just now was sitting at the counter. She smiled and said "$50 for massage ok?"

No time was stated but I was ok with it.

She took the money and turned to her colleague next to her and asked her to attend to me. I hesitated because I was attracted to her fine body in the first place. I turned to look at her colleague and looked at her again.

Suddenly, she looked to me a little haggard and old because her colleague was an SYT

I do not just go for looks, the body must also be good. I looked south and my goodness, she was wearing a spaghetti strip t-shirt and her boobs look like a C cup to me, no tummy at all, very petite, slim and sweet looking.

The only thing I was skeptical was her service skills because she looked young. I think sometimes milfs provide better service as compared to SYTs.

My eyes did not look at that white dress milf anymore, I said ok and followed her to the room. There was another tall lady beside us, figure looks good too but I did not take a closer look.

In the room, the shower cubicle did not have any glass door. Took a quick shower and as I was wiping myself, I looked at the surrounding, the walls do not extend up to the ceiling, leaving a big gap in between the rooms and the corridor. I thought maybe this joint have special but only HJ or BM because it would be too open to do anything else.

The SYT came in as I was drying myself, she was not shy at all looking at my dick, so definitely this joint has something.

Massage was very long but not very good but that was not what I came for. Chatted with her and got to know she is from PRC but she has the feel of a Malaysian

I can hear the conversation next door all the while when being massaged but the guy (not local again) did not seem to be very chatty.

After massage, she asked if I wanted mosha. Surprisingly, at no additional costs, so why not?

Once done, She offered to help me shower my back. Very good service!

She arranged the pillow for me to lie down on my back and then, the GQ popped up!

Everything is on the menu!

Took the highest one. :D

She went out to get the stuff and as she stripped off, the next door is beginning to get some action too.

"oooh.... ahh.... oooh... ooohh...." The next door girl was moaning while the customer was panting a bit.

That added much excitement as I looked at my ML strip.

Damn! That is one fine, grade 1 body!

Feels like a mini version of JAV queen, Julia's body, except that the boobs are smaller.

Totally flat tummy, flawless smooth skin (with 2 small tattoos), I cannot detect any fats and the best part of it all, a gorgeous pair of B+/C cup boobs of the highest quality. Filling, right balance between firm and soft!

That is not all, the nipples.... damn... light brownish pink, VERY THICK AND PROTRUDED, like a milk bottle.

I immediately attacked the boobs and twirled my tongue round and round those delicious nipples and suck them like no tomorrow.

She reciprocated with a brief catbath, sucked and licked every single inch of my balls and groin before capping on to give me a BJ. I was standing while she knelt down to suck it hard. Had my 2 hands on her head to guide the blowing movement. Shiok!

FJ was great too although we did not try many positions due to the size of the massage bed.

I have got to say,

Her pussy was tight tight tight!

And quite shallow too because I was unable to gain full thrust into the pussy.

Pumped for some time before unloading in missionary!

Forget to add, there was plenty of frenching too while we are f**king!!!

Name: Axxxx
Face: 9.5/10 SYT
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9.5/10
Skin: 9.5/10
HJ: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 Could be more responsive, thought it was slightly mechanical
Attitude: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
Damage: $50 + $150, a bit on the high side.

Now, I am only willing to share with selected bros. I have strict criteria and it is up to my own discretion and preference on which bros to give this contact.

You may not get it even if you up me. I have to say I am a bit weird when it comes to selecting which bros get it, so please pardon me if you don't get the contact. Bros who got it are not supposed to share it too.

This joint has about 4 girls working, from 2 nationalities.

Thanks.

lt0l0tl
11-08-2015, 08:24 PM
Damages? Can share?

runnerboy
11-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Share bro ok

jchew
11-08-2015, 10:00 PM
Hi Bro, can share the location and contact? Thanks.

yaayah
11-08-2015, 10:03 PM
Hello bros

I recently discovered a joint, not sure if it is new, but judging from its interior decor, should be quite new. Hope to share it with trusted bros.

I was strolling along a rather secluded row of shophouses at the edge of the city when I spotted a lady wearing a white body hugging dress with supreme figure walking in front of me. Quickened my footsteps to get a better view. Looks like a fair PRC with good headlights and quite a tight body. At a quick glance she was not too bad looking too, probably in her 30s.

Suddenly she turned and walked up the staircase of a shophouse. I looked up and it says "XXX". Wah! A massage joint! Hosei liao!

Checked my wallet to ensure I have enough cash, then moments later I walked up. Just nice got 2 Ang Mos came out of the joint.

The lady I saw just now was sitting at the counter. She smiled and said "$50 for massage ok?"

She took the money and turned to her colleague next to her and asked her to attend to me. I hesitated because I was attracted to her fine body in the first place. I turned to look at her colleague and looked at her again.

Suddenly, she looked to me a little haggard and old because her colleague was an SYT

I do not just go for looks, the body must also be good. I looked south and my goodness, she was wearing a spaghetti strip t-shirt and her boobs look like a C cup to me, no tummy at all, very petite, slim and sweet looking.

The only thing I was skeptical was her service skills because she looked young. I think sometimes milfs provide better service as compared to SYTs.

My eyes did not look at that white dress milf anymore, I said ok and followed her to the room. There was another tall lady beside us, figure looks good too but I did not take a closer look.

In the room, the shower cubicle did not have any glass door. Took a quick shower and as I was wiping myself, I looked at the surrounding, the walls do not extend up to the ceiling, leaving a big gap in between the rooms and the corridor. I thought maybe this joint have special but only HJ or BM because it would be too open to do anything else.

The SYT came in as I was drying myself, she was not shy at all looking at my dick, so definitely this joint has something.

Massage was very long but not very good but that was not what I came for. Chatted with her and got to know she is from PRC but she has the feel of a Malaysian

I can hear the conversation next door all the while when being massaged but the guy (not local again) did not seem to be very chatty.

After massage, she asked if I wanted mosha. Surprisingly, at no additional costs, so why not?

She arranged the pillow for me to lie down on my back and then, the GQ popped up!

She went out to get the stuff and as she stripped off, the next door is beginning to get some action too.

"oooh.... ahh.... oooh... ooohh...." The next door girl was moaning while the customer was panting a bit.

Feels like a mini version of JAV queen, Julia's body, except that the boobs are smaller.

Totally flat tummy, flawless smooth skin (with 2 small tattoos), I cannot detect any fats and the best part of it all, a gorgeous pair of B+/C cup boobs of the highest quality. Filling, right balance between firm and soft!

That is not all, the nipples.... damn... light brownish pink, VERY THICK AND PROTRUDED, like a milk bottle.

I immediately attacked the boobs and twirled my tongue round and round those delicious nipples and suck them like no tomorrow.

She reciprocated with a brief catbath, sucked and licked every single inch of my balls and groin before capping on to give me a BJ. I was standing while she knelt down to suck it hard. Had my 2 hands on her head to guide the blowing movement. Shiok!

FJ was great too although we did not try many positions due to the size of the massage bed.

I have got to say,

Now, I am only willing to share with selected bros. I have strict criteria and it is up to my own discretion and preference on which bros to give this contact.

You may not get it even if you up me. I have to say I am a bit weird when it comes to selecting which bros get it, so please pardon me if you don't get the contact. Bros who got it are not supposed to share it too.

Thanks.

bro do you mind sharing with me? can exchange contacts

Kalyan
11-08-2015, 11:27 PM
Hello bros

I have got to say,

Thanks.
Bro, I kno who you talking about. Don't believe, can pm me to confirm. Her name represent a kind of fruit or a famous brand product right? Many bros kno her at another famous building in town area whereby she works there before.
Syt? Please, She is a milf. Mid 20s? She already in her 30s. Looks 9.5/10? To me just 7/10. U got bj? Me and many bros had bbbj before. :D
We do appreciate sharing but not those over rated n can't even differentiate a syt with milf.

Tonyl777
12-08-2015, 01:24 AM
Hi Bto, interesting sharing.. Pls share contact n location.. Thks :)

wooo
12-08-2015, 09:25 AM
Bro, share contact and location. Thanks!

submachine
12-08-2015, 11:18 AM
Bro, I kno who you talking about. Don't believe, can pm me to confirm. Her name represent a kind of fruit or a famous brand product right? Many bros kno her at another famous building in town area whereby she works there before.
Syt? Please, She is a milf. Mid 20s? She already in her 30s. Looks 9.5/10? To me just 7/10. U got bj? Me and many bros had bbbj before. :D
We do appreciate sharing but not those over rated n can't even differentiate a syt with milf.

Bro, yes should be the same person.

One man's meat is another man's poison. Maybe I have not seen enough SYTs to consider her as a SYT. But compared to others working in the joint, she is considered to be the youngest.

She told me she is 26. I know should be a lie but did not expect her to be in mid 30s. And if she is really mid 30s, then kudos to her for a great effort to maintain her figure and looks. That is also an added bonus if she has been in the line for so long, service standards would not be too bad.

I requested for BJ with caps. I know BBBJ is available.

I apologise if the ratings are too high. Maybe other bros who tried can also give their opinion.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your comments. At least it represents another view point for bros.

LEO123456
12-08-2015, 12:51 PM
can share location//// many thanks

lzmmcken
12-08-2015, 12:51 PM
$150 !!!! Are we spoiling the market ?? $150 for FJ and $50 for entrance is $200 in total.

Is this the going rate these days ??

ahboy1987
12-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Can share location? Thankss

retepoet
12-08-2015, 01:36 PM
care to share location :D

Kalyan
12-08-2015, 01:51 PM
$150 !!!! Are we spoiling the market ?? $150 for FJ and $50 for entrance is $200 in total.

Is this the going rate these days ??
Bro, thats the price wo nego. :D
ML would charge more to customer of low preference or no chemistry.

To sum up, this is not market rate, but spoiling the market in the long run.

Kalyan
12-08-2015, 01:55 PM
Bro, yes should be the same person.

One man's meat is another man's poison. Maybe I have not seen enough SYTs to consider her as a SYT. But compared to others working in the joint, she is considered to be the youngest.

She told me she is 26. I know should be a lie but did not expect her to be in mid 30s. And if she is really mid 30s, then kudos to her for a great effort to maintain her figure and looks. That is also an added bonus if she has been in the line for so long, service standards would not be too bad.

I requested for BJ with caps. I know BBBJ is available.

I apologise if the ratings are too high. Maybe other bros who tried can also give their opinion.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your comments. At least it represents another view point for bros.

Bro, don get me wrong. I am not saying that her service is bad. But seriously bros who tried her and read ur fr, its kinda of over rated. I am just being blunt.
And to those bros that pm me for location, its a taboo to share as being "instructed" to. So sorry, please get from TS. Mayb he may not receive the same msg as me. :)
Anyway I am bk in taiwan and may not be able to reply to yr pm.

submachine
12-08-2015, 02:53 PM
Bro, don get me wrong. I am not saying that her service is bad. But seriously bros who tried her and read ur fr, its kinda of over rated. I am just being blunt.
And to those bros that pm me for location, its a taboo to share as being "instructed" to. So sorry, please get from TS. Mayb he may not receive the same msg as me. :)
Anyway I am bk in taiwan and may not be able to reply to yr pm.

No problem bro. No hard feelings. :)

Different people view things differently. Sometimes I also kena not so good service when other bros lavished no horse run FRs.

submachine
12-08-2015, 11:16 PM
A handful of bros got the contact.

I am giving out in small batches to prevent overcrowding.

chaos2005
12-08-2015, 11:37 PM
Bro,can you pm me the location

Prettyfly
13-08-2015, 02:41 PM
A handful of bros got the contact.

I am giving out in small batches to prevent overcrowding.

That's going to be difficult, it is already overcrowded imho.
Best to call before going down :D

tropiccana
13-08-2015, 04:08 PM
Wa bro.. Interesting leh.. Can share share ma...thanks

skyscrape
13-08-2015, 11:38 PM
Share location please.

bassf
14-08-2015, 12:10 AM
Can share?

surfer_jet
14-08-2015, 12:35 AM
Bro share leh. Trade w u a chinatown ctc

Kalyan
14-08-2015, 02:08 PM
No problem bro. No hard feelings. :)

Different people view things differently. Sometimes I also kena not so good service when other bros lavished no horse run FRs.

Bro, just to emphasise again its not her service that was being over rated. In fact those of her regulars got better than what you have mentioned. But on the part you have described her...like grade 1 body, flawless skin etc....mayb I have came across better ones... Its totally misleading between syt and milf.
Juz to clarify where I am coming from. Shall rest my case. :)

Kalyan
14-08-2015, 02:16 PM
That's going to be difficult, it is already overcrowded imho.
Best to call before going down :D

Yes they are never short of biz in the first place...not sure if TS really does the proper scanning before sharing...if not this playground may be gone in no time...
Its really a good joint that you enjoyed both spa/massage and special services. Ambience pretty good except for poor sound insulation as mentioned by TS. Usually I whisper with the ML (ear to ear) during chatting time.
Anyway the bosses are watching on such thread...I was told they even replayed the video to see who is submachine. :D

submachine
15-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Yes they are never short of biz in the first place...not sure if TS really does the proper scanning before sharing...if not this playground may be gone in no time...
Its really a good joint that you enjoyed both spa/massage and special services. Ambience pretty good except for poor sound insulation as mentioned by TS. Usually I whisper with the ML (ear to ear) during chatting time.
Anyway the bosses are watching on such thread...I was told they even replayed the video to see who is submachine. :D

Bro

I try my best to do proper scanning. I rejected some bros with hundreds of posts and reputation points of double digit, simply because they did not show enough to be genuine cheongster or they did not really contribute actively.

And Since I wrote the FR, I have given contacts to around 10 bros only. If there is an overcrowding issue now, I hope it is not me. There are 80 more messages in my inbox and I am trying to regulate the pace of contacts sent out.

If there are any issues of me giving out contacts, please let me know, like drop me a PM to indicate in the title. I would stop so because I seem to get the impression that I should just let this thread die or remove some of the contents.

I even got zapped for trying to share.

Not sure why they would want to take a look at who I possibly am through the videos. Out of curiosity or did I do anything wrong? Makes me feel uneasy. :rolleyes:

Thank you and have a great weekend bros!

Kalyan
16-08-2015, 05:28 PM
I even got zapped for trying to share.

Many SBF bros including me got zapped before when sharing or writing FR of this particular ML and another of her ex colleague from previous joint. It's either their attached doing so, or some bros unhappy that we are sharing.

Not sure why they would want to take a look at who I possibly am through the videos. Out of curiosity or did I do anything wrong? Makes me feel uneasy. :rolleyes:

Bro, seriously this is a silly question right? You are the first who started to "publish" their joint for public attention, as well as sharing to SBF bros who may be AV too....u never know. Let's see if they tell you something when you go back the next time. :D I was just told by another regular bro of the video replayed incident, not sure how true though. But the fact is, I was being "lecture" by the front line boss who is my past regular ML for writing here. But I just couldn't be bothered. I just promised her not to disclose nor sharing the joint. Else next time her group open another one, I will not be in the notify list. :(

Having that said, they have their own way of operating biz that we will not understand at all. For some joints if you posted a FR, the thread will be immediately deleted by the administor here. At times, you even gets big zapping. I don't bother about my points, as I got good sharing group in SBF. :D

SayYes
20-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Hi Bro / TS

Can share the contact with me ?!

Punder
20-08-2015, 04:55 PM
thanks for sharing bro.

clinton
23-08-2015, 04:32 PM
thanks bro, happy Sunday :D.

retepoet
23-08-2015, 05:28 PM
care to share :D

Ieonkiwi
23-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Saw a few chio ones
All good figures...
I cannot remember the name, its XXXXX SPA

Located just outside the row of shop at Tanglin Shopping B1
Look for LISA, very chio babe from Guangzhou

http://i.imgur.com/49cjX6o.png

FJ: 7/10 bring your own condom if you want FJ
GFE: 8/10

bigdad
24-08-2015, 08:53 AM
Please pm me the location. Thank you.