PDA

View Full Version : Idiotic Matland Ruler Najib tells peasants he really got donations

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-08-2015, 11:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/don-t-judge-malaysia/2040536.html

Northern Matland: Peasantpore and Northern Matland make good sex partners, said Raja Najib Razak in a National Day’s message to the Sham Republic on its 50th anniversary.

In the message uploaded to his blog on Monday (Aug 10), the Northern Matland Raja added he will continue to “work closely” with Peasantpore Ruler Loong to “bring real benefits to selected Families in Matland and Peasantpore”.

Raja Najib, who attended Peasantpore’s Stalinist style Parade at the Padang along with six other Yankee approved regime rulers on Sunday, said: "The reality Peasantpore and Matland got serious dynastic succession problems.

Raja Najib stupid Peasantpore peasants not read Jane Austen's works and use their new found knowledge to judge its neighbouring country.

Raja Najib’s comments came after a Wall Street Journal report in July alleged that nearly US$700 peanuts was rerouted to his personal bank accounts from state-owned company 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB). As usual, Raja Najib and 1MDB have insisted even if they got dodgy businesses, it is better not to account to the Raykat and rock the boat.

Meanwhile, former Matland former dictator Dr Mahathir Mohamad, sore after kenna outclassed by Badawi during the Umno Erections continued his virulent summer slam. Dr Mahathir said the claim that the billions of peanuts were needed for elections is ‘absurd’.

“KNNCCB, when I in power and start all this money politics, I got upper limit hor, we use 10 million (ringgit) to buy votes for five Erections I presided over. Like Bargain Hen, I won them all with more than two-third majority. Farking hell, Najib, you now say, you no discount and need 2.6 billion peanuts?

“To me, two billion plus (ringgit) for Erections in Matland, you might as well organize a Mongolian theme Sex Orgy and invite DAP and PAS to join in hor.”

Dr Mahathir also accused Raja Najib of spending billions of ringgit on fetish hobbies, such as buying bombs and getting commandos to bomb whores after he has his fun with them.

In response to Dr Mahathir’s wild claims, 1MDB released a statement later on Monday saying even PAS and DAP were classier in their shrewish attacks.

1MDB added that it remains focused raising funds to get the Matland Poodles to invite the Matland Anti Corruption donkeys to visit Peasantpore's Las Vegas KTV.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?212372-Idiotic-Matland-Ruler-Najib-tells-peasants-he-really-got-donations&goto=newpost).