PDA

View Full Version : New spa at Lavender

subarusubaru
08-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Anyone try before the new spa at the corner shops house at lavander toad, can PM me the FR. Tks

ShittyAss
08-08-2015, 07:49 AM
Anyone try before the new spa at the corner shops house at lavander toad, can PM me the FR. Tks

Do u know how long lavender road is? N how many joints are there?
Why dont u try n post FR instead?

Blackcloud
08-08-2015, 09:54 AM
So secretive .

Ken79
08-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Bro, when in doubt try it first!
then you come here write FR and if its good we will all up you.
then the business become good, all the ML treat you like VIP on your next visit.
lol

everyday1song
10-08-2015, 11:23 PM
Most of the spa are always " NEWLY OPEN " at lavender:p:D

Ken79
11-08-2015, 12:17 AM
Ya lor, Lavender and Jln Besar area got a lot new ones especially the stretch of road on both sides of ex Lavender foodcourt and the adjacent roads.

If every 2 weeks then pass by sure can spot at least one new place.

Most of the spa are always " NEWLY OPEN " at lavender:p:D

Yod4
18-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Just had a 90 minute full body massage and scrub session at You Me Spa today.
This is a squeaky clean joint and believe me, hanky panky was the last thing on my mind just because of how good and thorough my masseuse was. Loosened all the knots in my body and to be frank, I dozed off a bit and lost track of time because of how good the massage was. Clean joint SOP applies here - you've got to put on dorky disposable undies and there are little glass panels on every door allowing anyone to peek into each room.

I'll definitely RTM on those occasions when I don't want a happy ending and just want to wind down after a long day in the office.

ShittyAss
18-03-2016, 08:52 PM
This is a squeaky clean joint and believe me, hanky panky was the last thing on my mind just because of how good and thorough my masseuse was. Loosened all the knots in my body and to be frank, I dozed off a bit and lost track of time because of how good the massage was. Clean joint SOP applies here - you've got to put on dorky disposable undies and there are little glass panels on every door allowing anyone to peek into each room.

I'll definitely RTM on those occasions when I don't want a happy ending and just want to wind down after a long day in the office.

Still aunties massaging at you me spa?

davidwee
18-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Bro, there is a thread on lavender if you search. Most are either clean or chop your carrot off, there might be some good ones there but You're better off going nearby famous noodle or nearby SLS instead.

lim3838
18-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Hi
Anyone has tried TOM Spa at French rd ,blk 8xx?

Yod4
19-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Still aunties massaging at you me spa?

Not sure about the rest, but the one massaging me was probably around mid 30s.

GOODFELLO
20-03-2016, 01:25 PM
TOTALY AGREED WITH BRO YOD -

YOU ME SPA is totally CLEAN + good skilled masseuse still exist in this modern age :)

I urge SAMSTER bros to do some research in this SBF forum - so you guys know where to go :p:p

leonleonli
20-03-2016, 03:58 PM
went there along the road, but aunties..can go to nearby somewhere Race Course Road. PM if you want to know more.