PDA

View Full Version : Can all the experienced kor kor advise?

iperiodic
07-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Good Evening kor kors,

Pardon my long question.

Back in 1st July, I had protected sex with a csw, both oral and insertive vaginal. In all honesty, it was my first time having intercourse and she did everything so I had no idea if the condom did break, not sure if I should have noticed for any indicators,i think my ejaculation didnt come out of the condom when i came? She was the one who removed it for me with a tissue so i cant be 100% sure.

Yesterday, august 4th, I went for a SD Bioline Ag/Ab Rapid Test to check my HIV Status. The nurse showed me my result, which was a single red bar, indicating negative, I took a short glance, listened to the good results and left.

Shortly after, I went to google up some information about this test kit and I saw two pictures of a test kit that tested for positive. First picture was pretty obvious, two red lines. The secone picture however, was starting to scare me as the second red bar was very faint. The doctor suggested it was due to an early HIV infection that led to this vague red bar.

My question is if you have any idea if that faint line is visually hard to notice in reality? I really didnt take a second look at the results so Im not really sure. Is the line so faint that its possible the nurse didnt notice it? The doctor did the diagnosis but the nurse was the one who informed me.

Here is the link to the two test kits which both indicates positivity.

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/hiv-p24-agab-test-duo-test-combo-test-at-our-clinic/

1)I fully understand my risk at exposure in the first place is low (i dont know how low), and my partner's status is unknown as well.

2) is the test kit in the link the SD Bioline Ag/Ab combo test kit?

2)i am worried about the nurse/doctor missing the second red line if it was faint.

3)what exactly are my initial chances of contracting HIV if my partner is HIV+?

4)what would be your conclusion about my status?

I am extremely sorry for writing a huge essay about this, I have made a mistake in finding a csw due to lust and paranoia is really making me distressed. Please help me with my question as my knowledge is limited.

Thanks guys!

iperiodic
07-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Oh also, is a 4th gen rapid test conclusive or do I need to try again at the third month? Last exposure was 1 july and i was tested 4aug. Thanks guys!

Aladeen
07-08-2015, 05:55 PM
i think u shud quit whoring, u worry too much.
go get urself rechecked if u still curious.

iperiodic
07-08-2015, 06:51 PM
i think u shud quit whoring, u worry too much.
go get urself rechecked if u still curious.

Yea i tried it once out of curiosity and its killing me. Will never try again i too humji alr. But i wish to get some advise and info from experienced people.