PDA

View Full Version : Hotel 81 new age limit?

guyhere
09-06-2006, 03:23 AM
recently got the shock of the year and made myself paiseh at a hotel81 outlet ah. supposed to get a room and enjoy session but was told that from June 2006 the new age limit is 19. :mad: and worse of all i will be 19 only when its september.

err since when did hotel81 change their age limit man? sibei sian ah like this.

onion_rings
09-06-2006, 03:38 AM
recently got the shock of the year and made myself paiseh at a hotel81 outlet ah. supposed to get a room and enjoy session but was told that from June 2006 the new age limit is 19. :mad: and worse of all i will be 19 only when its september.

From your join date jan2004 It show ur only 16yo nia...Din realise we got so young bro joining SBF...Even earlier than me leh...Keke!!!

Aiyah bro this 3mths either u bonk in public or pcc lah...If not go n borrow ic from your friend...Cos i tink those receptionist dun really chk the face one...:D

guyhere
09-06-2006, 03:40 AM
From your join date jan2004 It show ur only 16yo nia...Din realise we got so young bro joining SBF...Even earlier than me leh...Keke!!!

Aiyah bro this 3mths either u bonk in public or pcc lah...If not go n borrow ic from your friend...Cos i tink those receptionist dun really chk the face one...:D
yea in sbf when i was 16. keke

but damn sian when i got gals on to try list. as for frens, dun have man, all give pink IC to gahment for safekeeping. guess must ask the char bo check in or else i stay home n self service liao :(

onion_rings
09-06-2006, 03:47 AM

but damn sian when i got gals on to try list. as for frens, dun have man, all give pink IC to gahment for safekeeping. guess must ask the char bo check in or else i stay home n self service liao :(
Haha show that all your fren are still in NS...Damn so envy u for still being so young & energetic...Always can cheong at anytime anyday at the highest level...:D

Draculax
09-06-2006, 05:19 AM
Can try other hotel right somemore hotel 81 transit is like $20? some others are $10-15 nia rite?

asdfghjkl
09-06-2006, 05:40 AM
buttie.. buy a tent to fuck, thats what i did when both our house full and hotel cannot book in.. go changi point camp.. :p

mebirdie
09-06-2006, 05:45 AM

If you going with a gal, ask the gal to checkin instead. Quite a number of my friends ask the gal to check in to avoid records. ;)

asdfghjkl
09-06-2006, 06:21 AM
the GF will be pai seh to do one la.. unless it's FL ler..

big dick
09-06-2006, 09:33 AM
the GF will be pai seh to do one la.. unless it's FL ler..

sis asd.. that where u r wrong... FL will not book the room.. just imagine how many times the fl need to book the room... they dun need the extra attention on them..:p

As for the threadstarter, no hotel also nevermind.. when i was your age, never even go hotel.. wan to bonk either at home or in park or carpark or public toilet.. be more adventuros la...:D

Frankiestine
09-06-2006, 10:13 AM

hehehe bro as a matter of curiosity...how the hell did you find out about SBF at 16?

Rally
09-06-2006, 10:19 AM
If cannot bonk at hotel u can bonk at home also mah.. Or go to those park which are very dark one lah also can... I feel that bonk at home is the best provided there is no one at home.. can bonk from the living room to the bathroom also can.. haha :D

Boost
09-06-2006, 10:25 AM
No need Hotel 81 mah.

All the other short time hotels also need age liit? :confused:

guyhere
09-06-2006, 02:10 PM
hehehe bro as a matter of curiosity...how the hell did you find out about SBF at 16?
i also forgot how i managed to find out about SBF at 16? if i'm not wrong, i was here before there's this forum when it was still those old kind of threads. then shifted to forum and i registered. :D

guyhere
09-06-2006, 02:11 PM
what i'm saying is if its FL, most will not want to check in 1 mah. i'm also not sure if strand hotel or fragrance has this new age limit anot too.

tobi69
09-06-2006, 02:38 PM

Wow..i didnt know bout the age limit thing at all..i guess when u reach a certain age i dont seems to be bother bout this kinda rules..hehehe...but bro guyhere..maybe u can try the hotel in geylang area..hopefully they allow 18yrs old to booked a room...

guyhere
09-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Wow..i didnt know bout the age limit thing at all..i guess when u reach a certain age i dont seems to be bother bout this kinda rules..hehehe...but bro guyhere..maybe u can try the hotel in geylang area..hopefully they allow 18yrs old to booked a room...
yea also hoping so ah. else its gonna be damn sian. i also didnt realise. thought 18 liao ho seh liao clear all those rules. but nabey, ren suan bu ru tian suan.. :mad:

Ah Q
09-06-2006, 02:51 PM
what i'm saying is if its FL, most will not want to check in 1 mah. i'm also not sure if strand hotel or fragrance has this new age limit anot too.

yah..FL esp those on student pass taking big chance if they check in many many times for ST. ICA can check record and ask why so many times check in one. Some lodging house ( like behind Shell station) at Loong 16/18 no need register but not very hygienic or clean room leh. But bo pian if you not old enough!

Frankiestine
09-06-2006, 04:43 PM
i also forgot how i managed to find out about SBF at 16? if i'm not wrong, i was here before there's this forum when it was still those old kind of threads. then shifted to forum and i registered. :D
well most of us old birds are migrants over from the old delphi forum..i think after delphi kick us out sam started another forum in yahoo but that didn't really kick off...if memories serve me right just before SBF got off there was another forum, i think something cowjuice.....well like they said, birds of a feather flock together..so where the fls are you find us there...:D

guyhere
09-06-2006, 04:54 PM
well most of us old birds are migrants over from the old delphi forum..i think after delphi kick us out sam started another forum in yahoo but that didn't really kick off...if memories serve me right just before SBF got off there was another forum, i think something cowjuice.....well like they said, birds of a feather flock together..so where the fls are you find us there...:D
oh yes i was from the old delphi then migrated over here :D

guyhere
09-06-2006, 04:55 PM
yah..FL esp those on student pass taking big chance if they check in many many times for ST. ICA can check record and ask why so many times check in one. Some lodging house ( like behind Shell station) at Loong 16/18 no need register but not very hygienic or clean room leh. But bo pian if you not old enough!
thats why not very hygenic ah.

Criminalz
09-06-2006, 06:30 PM
H81 needs to protect themselve mah...dun have to have underage sex on their premises...

then do wat tammy did loh...have sex at home..:D

ANTISOCIAL
09-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Who is ur partner? how old are they? :D
U damn lucky.... SYT is the BEST

guyhere
09-06-2006, 06:38 PM
H81 needs to protect themselve mah...dun have to have underage sex on their premises...

then do wat tammy did loh...have sex at home..:D
16 is already legal age for sex. i dun see why cannot stay at 18 man.

Frankiestine
09-06-2006, 08:32 PM
16 is already legal age for sex. i dun see why cannot stay at 18 man.
hahaha ironic isn;t it legal age for sex but not legal age for even a R(A) movie...