PDA

View Full Version : The Hen is smoking and WP is not helping the situation either...

Sammyboy RSS Feed
31-07-2015, 12:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The Hen, as reported by CNA, talks about town council funds, who is sweeping the road and who is painting the blocks.....BUT all these are municipal issues.

I do not vote my MP to be a town councilor. I vote my MP to debate bills and represent me in lumparliament, for national issues that could mean the survival or demise of my beloved country and scrutinize policies and formulate better ones and to hold the ministers accountable for their own ministries.

The town can have an estate management company to manage the municipal. The Hen is smoking us by detouring the erection into a municipal erection. But we are not choosing town councilors, for fuck sake.

WP by not going for more than 1/3 is leaving PAP to regain the 2/3 majority, unless the other Opposition parties step up to the plate and make it fucking clear the Opposition is intending to wrestle the 2/3 majority from PAP. Anything less will not do.

Let me make it fucking clear to everyone. If the Opposition cannot wrestle the 2/3 majority of PAP, then the erection is pointless and will only serve to fatten the MP's paycheck. Why should we even waste our time voting if PAP is going to retain the 2/3 majority? We might as well spoil our vote.

Let me make another point fucking clear to everyone. The only way for WP and other Opposition parties not to have their release of their town funds to be subjected to a court decision is to have the ability to prevent the ministries from taking orders from one party, which is PAP right now. To achieve this is not to allow PAP to gain the 2/3 majority and when that is achieved, only then can there be true transparency and fairness in tackling issues of mismanagement and corruption and cronyism, and thrash out such shenanigans at lumparliament.

So, let me repeat this to everyone. If the Opposition parties cannot wrestle or have no wish to wrestle the 2/3 majority from PAP, then we should not cast our votes in the erection to just fatten the MP's paycheck, for it is not our purpose in going for an erection.

It has to be decisive and treating the erection as a ballot for town councilors is just deliberately smoking the ground and relegating the erection to a township affair, which it most certainly is not. Wake up!!

SDP all the way. You have my fullest support!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?211556-The-Hen-is-smoking-and-WP-is-not-helping-the-situation-either&goto=newpost).