PDA

View Full Version : Mable- Another SYT from Bonnie

bart
06-06-2006, 09:56 AM
Received email advise from Bonnie group. Pics in Bonnie's group page.

Name: Mable
Nationality: Thai
Height: 1.57m
Weight: 46kg
Vital Stats: 32A'25'36
Damage: $130/90min/2shots

Pics look lovely.

(newbie note: babe belongs to Bonnie / win, contact him for details, I can't help, so don't PM me, you WILL get zapped)

Bonniesan
06-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Sorry to all bros here whom i'm cancelled the appointment for mable, and a sincere apologies to bro bart. Cause Mable CANNOT MAKE IT! Is my fault also, mable will be sent back soon. And promise that will refund full price to Bro Bart. Hope bro bart will accept my sincere apology.

wasabee
06-06-2006, 09:36 PM
Hey sis, thot you might wanna know that stats of Mable still remain on the group front. Cheers! ;)

tobi69
07-06-2006, 01:01 AM
Sorry to all bros here whom i'm cancelled the appointment for mable, and a sincere apologies to bro bart. Cause Mable CANNOT MAKE IT! Is my fault also, mable will be sent back soon. And promise that will refund full price to Bro Bart. Hope bro bart will accept my sincere apology.

Aite...thought shes here..now going back..so bonnie, anything pls update..tks

bart
07-06-2006, 07:08 AM
Since I started this thread, I should end it too. I got first blood slot from Bonnie yesterday, so I was quite excited about it. I won't go into details, but the babe did not meet Bonnie standard at all. Her body was not nice, actually quite turn off. Then she refused to do BBBJ, complain her mouth pain.

I decided to call it off, paid the 130 bucks and call it a day.

Feeback to Bonnie about this girl and the service recovery was very good. I was offered my money back and the girl was taken off the market. Excellent service, no complainits there.

OK, so that's the end of Mable. Let this thread die.

tobi69
07-06-2006, 01:35 PM
I won't go into details, but the babe did not meet Bonnie standard at all. Her body was not nice, actually quite turn off. Then she refused to do BBBJ, complain her mouth pain.
I decided to call it off, paid the 130 bucks and call it a day.

OK, so that's the end of Mable. Let this thread die.[/QUOTE]

Ohh..tks bro bart for clarifying the issue..cause was lost when i read bonnie post..now i understand...cheers bro

spidermel
07-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Have my bro hthderrick attack Mable liao?....:D

hunger_for_sex
07-06-2006, 03:00 PM

5 Star customer service !! Give us customer more confidence. Think that the reason y bonnie n win can be in this circle for so long. Realy thumb up:D

hthderrick
07-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Have my bro hthderrick attack Mable liao?....

Bro,bo attack lah!bonnie will not recommend gal that is not up to their std:D

hthderrick
07-06-2006, 04:44 PM
5 Star customer service !! Give us customer more confidence.

I agreed on you:D

Sabaai
07-06-2006, 06:50 PM
5 Star customer service !! Give us customer more confidence. Think that the reason y bonnie n win can be in this circle for so long. Realy thumb up:D

Actually cancelled my 9pm slot for mable, at first i thought bonnie cancel me to give other people my slot... Now understand already. A blessing in disguise
Bonnie, thumps up for you. I salute you :rolleyes:

spidermel
07-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Bro,bo attack lah!bonnie will not recommend gal that is not up to their std
No wonder lah... ah bo u when never 1st blood wan... never 1st oso 2nd lah...:D

clap clap clap......bonnie....you is the can....great of you to withdraw her. Will not have doubt in future when Im hungry for tomyam
u makan curry minah on mon now wan makan tomyam....:D

bart
08-06-2006, 09:07 AM
Hi guys,

Although it was not a good experience for me, I've always had good service from Bonnie group. So Bonnie, if got chance for first blood on other babes, I would still like to be considered.

Looking forward to many happy bonks!

Cheers.