PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Thrill X----SYT PRC!!!!

king119
04-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Encouraged by one of the brother here to start a thread on this SYT girl from Dongbei by the name of San San ( Three Three)....what a weird name hor....here are her plus points that makes the deal so appealing and attractive:

San San's Background:

Just touch down Sillipore 5 days ago. She was a salesgirl back home but wanted to earn more money to upkeep her family and thus decided to come to Sillipore to make a living, currently a student of XX institute in Singapore.

San San's Physical Stats:
Standing at 1.65m and weighing around 45kg, she looks slim and sexy in her tight jeans when I met her today. With a 33 Cup A+ boobs....she looks sweet and decent.....just like a school girl from any polytechnics. She is 24 years old with mild freckles on her cheek but that does not hide the beauty in her..her skin is fair and smooth with long and slim legs, that makes her seductive in a decent way. In my opinion she does look a lot like a local Singapore girl.....

San San's rating ( In my humble opinion)
Looks: SYT (7/10)
BJ: Inexperienced (6/10, will look at you with CFM expression)
FJ : Inexpereinced (Tight and juicy but really needs more guidance)
Moaning: Soft and Sexy
Frenching: Maybe but never try
GFE: Plenty
Cathbath: Need more guidance as well.
AR: I think Not
Damage: $50 per shot that excludes room and condom.
RTF: YES!!!!....for $50 you get the FULL JOB done...isnt that value for money???

PS: I am willing to share her contact(with the consent of the brother here and you know who you are, thanks) to serious bros that are reputable or with at least a few FR written to protect her interest.

To brother urger who started the First "CHeap Thrill".......sorry for using your trademark without seeking your approval first.......

Please post FR after trying and appreciate some ups if bros here found her as appealing and sexy as I do......

africadog
04-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Hi,

I am S African White and will be in Sillipore soon and I want to have fun with PRC girls - have tried many nationalities on previous visits - Thai, Phil, Malay, Viet, Ondo etc - but prefer PRC because I often visit China and play there.......

This gal sounds like what I want - semi-pro or student even full pro but myst be PRC. I have checked the forums but can't find any recommendation for best place to find PRC. Also asked several top members for advice but no replies. Can anyone let me know by PM or post in this thread best place to find PRC. Would like PRC fishbowl also if that exist in Singapore. Also advice on PRC prices. Lower than local, higher than Thai/Viet?

I will report back in full after visit.

Thanks

The Dog

maninsg
04-06-2006, 08:56 PM
wah...seems really nice...pity am a just newbie here....anyway, envy you bro!

Mafan
04-06-2006, 11:17 PM
RTF: YES!!!!....for $50 you get the FULL JOB done...isnt that value for money???

Wah 50 bucks for SYT i wan ......................... can i join the line or im the first :p

onion_rings
04-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Kudos to Bro king119 contact for San San :) ...So here my promise short Fr of her & will up u plus the guy(dunno can mention his nick bo) also that intro her to u...

Name San San
Age think 25yo
Height 167
Weight 48kg
Look 6.5/10 (60% look like Liu Qing Yun wife)
Boob A (protruding nipple)
Bj 5.5/10(not much suction)
Body 7/10(quite smooth)
French no
Fingering(can touch, feel & shake the cunt lip nia)
Attitude 7/10(responsive)
Gfe 7/10(good listener)
Rtf for this amt why not :D
Damage $50+$10tips+$10room

Pls pm threadstarter for San San contact...

king119
05-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Kudos to Bro king119 contact for San San :) ......

No problem bro. Glad you enjoy your session. The price is really unbeatable is what I feel, $50 onli...Hope brothers whom I had gave contacts to will not spoilt the market...Haha...

Knight-XXX
05-06-2006, 12:47 AM
Encouraged by one of the brother here to start a thread on this SYT girl from Dongbei by the name of San San ( Three Three)....what a weird name hor....here are her plus points that makes the deal so appealing and attractive:

San San's Background:

Just touch down Sillipore 5 days ago. She was a salesgirl back home but wanted to earn more money to upkeep her family and thus decided to come to Sillipore to make a living, currently a student of XX institute in Singapore.

San San's Physical Stats:
Standing at 1.65m and weighing around 45kg, she looks slim and sexy in her tight jeans when I met her today. With a 33 Cup A+ boobs....she looks sweet and decent.....just like a school girl from any polytechnics. She is 24 years old with mild freckles on her cheek but that does not hide the beauty in her..her skin is fair and smooth with long and slim legs, that makes her seductive in a decent way. In my opinion she does look a lot like a local Singapore girl.....

PS: I am willing to share her contact(with the consent of the brother here and you know who you are, thanks) to serious bros that are reputable or with at least a few FR written to protect her interest.

To brother urger who started the First "CHeap Thrill".......sorry for using your trademark without seeking your approval first.......

Please post FR after trying and appreciate some ups if bros here found her as appealing and sexy as I do......

Super effortable lei! Can share the contact?

Thanks a million will write a FR after trying her up.

notsonewbird
05-06-2006, 01:24 AM
i also wait in line...
:drool:

30minutes
05-06-2006, 03:19 AM
Called Sansan and she was available slightly past midnight. Arranged to meet at Hotel L24. Checked-in and sms her room number.

Knock Knock.

Open door and saw a shy-looking SYT at the door. As bro King119 mentioned, she looks like Singaporean - poly or uni type.

Let her in and she was quick to remove her jeans revealing a black low-cut panty. Sat on bed and TCSS for a while, then strip down to her orange floral bra proceeded to SOP bath.

On the bed, started off with catbath, followed by BJ (capped). Tongue-fu skills are good, but could do with more suction. Paid lots of attention to tip and under-barrel, while giving occasional CFM look. Shiok. Played with eraser nipples and she moaned while BJ-ing, making it more shiok!

Then, continued with missionary. Pussy felt tight and after pumping a while, she started to ride me. With good stereo and slapping noise, shot my load in no time.

Looks: 6/10 (SYT, not a stunner)
Boobs: A (not recommended for boob lovers)
Cathbath: 6/10 (So-so, not my cup of tea, but detailed)
BJ: 7/10 (pay detailed attention and CFM look)
FJ : 6/10 (Tight)
Stereo: Good - sounded genuine
GF: Chatty and easy-going
Damage:$50+$10(room)+CD
RTF: Good value

onion_rings
05-06-2006, 05:02 AM
No problem bro. Glad you enjoy your session. The price is really unbeatable is what I feel, $50 onli...
yeah bro...syt somemore..When i gave her additional $10, she ask me what is it???Hope i din spoilt the market...:D

hotdick69
05-06-2006, 10:11 AM
wah....... SYT with GSS price..... yummy...... me also want to Q up liao :D

ah bimmer
05-06-2006, 11:47 AM
Hi bro King119,

NIce to hear that u have a SYT. Please PM me her contact.

Can watch ball and play ball during this WC2006

king119
05-06-2006, 02:39 PM
HI Bros,

Din expect the response to be so overwhelming. As I am pretty new, all the enquiries had gone through the senior bros whom had shared San San's contact to me. Please do not be offended if you never receive my PM by now as the response time for PMs here takes 120s per cycle.

Best REgards
King119

hplanet
05-06-2006, 03:08 PM
hi bro king i just PM you want to try today

Boring
05-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Wah 50 bucks for SYT i wan ......................... can i join the line or im the first :p

bro, so fast ar..
i camp here.. waiting for ur FR... lol :D

hplanet
05-06-2006, 03:38 PM
i queue now

dt3305
05-06-2006, 05:06 PM
no offence but just wondering...can a 24-25yrs old classified as a SYT? Or does she looks young for her age???

onion_rings
05-06-2006, 08:23 PM
no offence but just wondering...can a 24-25yrs old classified as a SYT? Or does she looks young for her age???
Well can't actually says she those typical SYT...But when she smiles she's sweet looking & she look 60% like one of those HKG star "Guo Ge Min" when she smile...So does it count???:D

king119
05-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Contacts given to so many bros yet only 2 FR....and my points seem stagnant...maybe this lobang not good enough.....:(

onion_rings
05-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Contacts given to so many bros yet only 2 FR....and my points seem stagnant...maybe this lobang not good enough.....:(
Hahaha bro dun worry so much abt points...Bro here will appreciate what u have done here & your points will soar in no time...:)

supersuper
05-06-2006, 10:35 PM

bro..pm u liao.....:D

Mafan
06-06-2006, 01:13 AM
bro, so fast ar..
i camp here.. waiting for ur FR... lol :D

neh neh ko cee lar me might try her later after work as now is tuesday :p

silvercat
06-06-2006, 07:00 PM
yea...so few FRs...pls post more...I like these stories...

longblack
06-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Bro King, I also queueing leh :D

Mafan
06-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Called sansan in the afternoon to arrange meet up at 7pm.

Reach the Hotel at ard 6.30 sms her the room number.

5 mins later, Ding dong here goes the bells. Open the door, saw sansan( what i think lar she is not syt just girl next door, sorry hor my syt standard very high hehe ) Invite her in, close the door intro abit close and lock the door.

Walk over to the bed lay down relax abit looking at her strip to her birthday suit. Damm she strip damm fast less then 1 min she is in her birthday suit. Went to the bath room to wet herself (as she came from home near by) Wipe herslf dry as i enjoy the scene :p sat beside me ask if the pillow is comfort enuff bo stuff another pillow below position me to comfort position. We tcss for ard 5 mins while her hand keep touching my didi.

Undo my towel ard the wiast, catbath me while still smoothing my didi. She start with my left nipple to my right then toward south. Cap me and start to blow me not really the best but still ok. Ard 5 mins she claw up and wanted me to enter her but i didnt hehe.

Change position now she lying down. Ask her permission if can kiss her reject by her so no kissing. No chioce so start from the neck slowly to her 2 A cup left to right then back to her left while my right hand move south touch her pussy she try to pull my hand away but after 10 sec of thrusting she soften down. want to lick her but she say dirty ( ok lor since she dont wan )

Enter her MIssionary pumping for a while with 2 leg over my shoulder. Felt a bit tired release 1 leg lower my body to lick her neck, (Her moaning dont know real or fake haiz me Inexperince dont know how.) Thrust awhile more feeling the gun is going to burst soon so double or triple fast the pump and can heard her moaning is louder and louder with every thrust. Within 20 thrust i brust myself into her ( with CD of course hehe ) She clean me, took a bath myself, (as im too tired to move while she is bathing) dress up, tcss abit more reject me by taking a foto of her haiz sainz. Pay up and Left

P/S: She say her price is the lowest in GL, I think she might have her price adjust. Dont know who told her. Forgot to give her tips. And sorry me dont study high can spell good ang mo. pai sei.

Face: 6.5/10 ( Girl Next door look )
Body: 6/10 ( Slim but no boobs, If her boobs is B she will get more )
Province: Har Er BIn
BJ: 6/10 (nothing to shout about )
FJ: 6/10 ( for her tightness, cause me doing the work )
Moaning: 7/10 ( the ending moan make up the rest )
Frenching: No ( maybe me not handsome enuff )
GFF: Abit
RTF: If the price nvr change or the next visit her skill improve and whats that mean YES.
Damage: $50 + $10 (Room)+ Mafan CD

PM the thread starter for contact. ty

Hanxinco88
07-06-2006, 01:43 AM
P/S: , I think she might have her price adjust.
PM the thread starter for contact. ty

MY worst fear!!!!kekekek.......like bro King suggested.........don't spoilt the market.......happy bonking!!!!

Cheers

cummie
07-06-2006, 02:51 AM
oo tried her.. to me was nothing to shout abt.. prob not my cup of tea baz..

looks 5.5
body 6
bj 6
fj 6
rtf: nope

hmm to bros who are gg to try her.. u might wanna ask her to wear a mini denim or smthing. while her tits are kinda small, she does have very nice long legs. dat is a plus pt.

CIM1011
07-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Ok, I join the queue too! PM me when its my turn *LOL*

king119
08-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Ok, I join the queue too! PM me when its my turn *LOL*

Please check your inbox bro, pm you olredi.

A Big THANK YOU to all the bros here who had recognise my effort via increasing my points.

CIM1011
09-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Please check your inbox bro, pm you olredi.

Thanks bro! Would have to take a raincheck for the moment after doing bro CCHISQ's housewife gem yesterday, and also lined up a QC quality-check on somebody's PRC SYT schoolmate. The QC session takes priority over San San :D Man of my age takes a longer time to recover and nothing is more embaressing than a limp piece :o

Will not be sharing San San's contact with anybody and will post a FR if and when I have done San San.

Thanks mate, cheers!

northpole
09-06-2006, 09:39 PM
yo bro king119. PM-ed you already. Waiting for your reply.:D

NokiaUser82
11-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Am i suitable for a slot? hEhE :D

noobastank
11-06-2006, 12:28 AM
can i also have the details?:D

Dowel Pin
11-06-2006, 01:57 AM
Hi King119,
Felt horny liao...
I would like in the queue...
Thanks

tzr250sg
12-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Bro, me interested, care 2 share??
Thks in advance!!

healeo
12-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Bro, can i join in the queue also?
pls pm mi the contact.

Apollo
12-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Thanks bro king119 for the contact. tried her last Saturday, the worst PRC FL..

Called and meet her at L17, after entering the room, wash ourselfs, then back to bed, gave little catbash and covered didi to BJ, when I want to kiss her, used her hand to cover her body, and keep saying smelly, and use tower to wipe, want to touch her CB then also used her hand to cover CB.

"You can't touch CB"
"but you never say that before, and this is normal routine"
"I am not KTV miss"
"You think you better than KTV miss by selling youself for fuck?"
"Stay there dont touch me, I BJ you"
"no not acceptable, my didi don't want your service lao"
"Then pay me full price"
"No way, you never give me full service"
"I will call police"
"Please go ahead and call the police, I like police to come"
"Then I service you to cum, then pay me full price"
"No way, not in the mode"
"I come by taxi"
"You live nearby, come by taxi? You can take 10 buck and go back by taxi'

Finally she take 10 buck and go out, me stay there watching the WC replay. Immediately deleted her contact.

Still honey, went GL Cat40 for a good release.
Waste my $30, think will stop cheonging PRC FL for the time being.

Anyway still thanks bro king119 for the contact, not your mistake. from the previous FR also can see her services sucks.

BTW, her nene quite small, flat chest.

Apollo
12-06-2006, 11:30 PM
Bro king119, upp you humble 4 points :D

silvercat
15-06-2006, 02:45 PM
er...what a pity...hope to see different FR...especially some positive ones...

Thanks bro king119 for the contact. tried her last Saturday, the worst PRC FL..

Called and meet her at L17, after entering the room, wash ourselfs, then back to bed, gave little catbash and covered didi to BJ, when I want to kiss her, used her hand to cover her body, and keep saying smelly, and use tower to wipe, want to touch her CB then also used her hand to cover CB.

"You can't touch CB"
"but you never say that before, and this is normal routine"
"I am not KTV miss"
"You think you better than KTV miss by selling youself for fuck?"
"Stay there dont touch me, I BJ you"
"no not acceptable, my didi don't want your service lao"
"Then pay me full price"
"No way, you never give me full service"
"I will call police"
"Please go ahead and call the police, I like police to come"
"Then I service you to cum, then pay me full price"
"No way, not in the mode"
"I come by taxi"
"You live nearby, come by taxi? You can take 10 buck and go back by taxi'

Finally she take 10 buck and go out, me stay there watching the WC replay. Immediately deleted her contact.

Still honey, went GL Cat40 for a good release.
Waste my $30, think will stop cheonging PRC FL for the time being.

Anyway still thanks bro king119 for the contact, not your mistake. from the previous FR also can see her services sucks.

BTW, her nene quite small, flat chest.

Necromancer II
16-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Hi bro i strongly will not recommand you guys to cheong this PRC San San, i mean i appreciate King119 for the contact given,thanks bro! But i too like bro APOLLO had a very bad experience with this san san just a week ago, she doesn't look pretty nevermind but in a way i find her look sucks* ( maybe my standard high) her breast is nightmare too slaggy and flat! I guess my well build chest looks even bigger and firm.... Her attitude also the worst i ever came arcoss. I try to fuck her but after a few minutes my dick cant even stand at all so asked her to HJ me but she just anyhow shake it like shifting lorry gear! In the end i just couldnt come and i give up, PAID her full amount and requested her to get out of my face immediately before i puke! Nevertheless i still got to thank KING119 effort for replying our msg!

SG28
16-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Sorry to hear bros here have bad experience... just hope tomorrow will be better..... enjoy ur weekends all bros.... cheers....:D

king119
16-06-2006, 06:49 PM
Hi bro i strongly will not recommand you guys to cheong this PRC San San, !

felt really sori to hear that she is not up to both you and bro appollo standard, when I first met her, she just touched down singapore thus very green so by now she must have realised the $50 she charges is very low thus a reduce in her service and attitude towards us...:( .....since this is the case, I share cease distributing her number..:(

AnAn
16-06-2006, 07:22 PM
Bro

You have a message