PDA

View Full Version : MP along serangoon road near an area used to be named after a fruit

Blackboy95
18-07-2015, 09:08 PM
Hi guys first time posting a thread here. Hopefully i dont get any zap cause i dont really know how to go about and dont frequently come online.

Was around the area where there are many MP looking for some massage. Been to this area several times with my bros and have been to the clean MPs. Those of you who know this area will know that there is almost 10MP down the stretch.

Went to the back and saw a chubby 40+ prc and was immediately turned off. So went back to my car and ventured out again after 5min. Was lucky to see a viet lady in red making phone call.

Usual entrance fee of 45/h and was led in to the MP. Started sop of massage. Not too hard not too soft. Was only covered by a towel and she removed them when i turned over. Knew i was in for more. GQ was popped. Full service at 150. Managed to hagger it down to 120. Still kinda steep though

She went out to of the room to get helmet and came back. Hands roamed down south and realised she removed them when she was outside and was dripping wet.

Wasted no time blowing me while i played with her. Couldn't take it anymore and started in missionary. Kept begging me not to play with her pussy as it was dripping wet and very sensitive. Sad that i couldn't last long as ammo overloaded. Havent cleared up for almost a month.

Washed up and left a happy man. Bros may pm me for loctmatio location but i might not reply as fast since i am seldom online ah. Sorry!

zai09
18-07-2015, 10:01 PM
hi bro can share location pls? thanks

M0ntblanc
19-07-2015, 01:47 AM
Lol bro u see it's her wet naturally or is it cause she put ky lol!!! Nice one though:cool:

BBHumper
19-07-2015, 11:10 AM
Let me guess. Are we talking about the fruit loved by most Asians, and detested by most Caucasians, for its aroma?:D

roamerwh
19-07-2015, 11:19 AM
Please pm me location

tantan999
19-07-2015, 02:06 PM
bro pls pm
thanks.

thegreatbang
20-07-2015, 06:01 PM
got MP around there? i stay nearby and always head there for supper. never saw an MP around there. i shall go check it out.....

mannyrisk
21-07-2015, 12:39 AM
bro, can share the place? i stay nearby also never see before

konggene
23-07-2015, 09:13 PM
bro can share location?

truthbetold99
28-07-2015, 08:06 PM
ro, can share the place? i stay nearby.... thanks!