PDA

View Full Version : Sammyboy dissapointing

tissot36D
17-07-2015, 12:35 AM
SAMMYBOY is getting more and more dissapointing.

I just dun feel as fulfilled being here anymore, which I did a few years ago.

G.spottie
18-07-2015, 10:05 PM
The days of the big tits girls have gone. Now all fake ads. I have had 3 fake tit size girls recently. the E huan huan is fake tits. the DD is at most a B. dun see her ads liao. I miss 小小.

G.spottie
18-07-2015, 10:06 PM
wendy. big DD more like a deflated B. save ur money.

feliphile
02-08-2015, 11:17 PM
That is the problem with only paid sponsors doing advertising. The advertisers do all sorts of photoshop and misrepresentations.

conquer
02-08-2015, 11:53 PM
Yes, I suggest that SBF boss should inspect every pair of boobs before the FLs can be advertised here! Else, I will go to craigslist... :mad:

j_wong880088
09-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Many photos in some of the sites, such as 天上人间, are not the real person. Be warned!!! I personally experienced. OKT please be truethful to all the brothers otherwise your business will be gone soon.

j_wong880088
09-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Many photos in some of the sites, such as 天上人间, are not the real person. Be warned!!! I personally experienced. OKT please be truethful to all the brothers otherwise your business will be gone soon.

j_wong880088
09-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Many photos in some of the sites, such as 天上人间, are not the real person. Be warned!!! I personally experienced. OKT please be truethful to all the brothers.

j_wong880088
09-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Many photos in 天上人间 are not the real person. Be warned!!! I personally experienced.

Boinkboinkboink
10-08-2015, 04:06 AM
Blame the OKTs, or the "webmasters"? Earning too much money outta the FLs..

loneyheart
10-08-2015, 10:09 AM
Last time browse thru updated daily 7 to 8 pages
Spoil by choices most 80% can try n standard no issue

Now daily 3 1/2 pages
So difficult to even find 1
even u found 1 ... have to take it on yr own risk

I missed t days where meet at hotel just like dating ... but tats gone

vader8847
10-08-2015, 10:41 AM
Many photos in 天上人间 are not the real person. Be warned!!! I personally experienced.

These OKTs may not be Local OKT..:mad:

Some of China Dukes are already worked in Singapore and most of them have already known Sammyboy forum liao.

They bring in their China ladies here to earn instead at Dong Guan in Guang Zhou..

Now SGD is strong here despite RMB is growing Stronger every day and weeks.

haonan25
10-08-2015, 11:00 AM
Last time browse thru updated daily 7 to 8 pages
Spoil by choices most 80% can try n standard no issue

Now daily 3 1/2 pages
So difficult to even find 1
even u found 1 ... have to take it on yr own risk

I missed t days where meet at hotel just like dating ... but tats gone

I missed the old days more than anyone.. Where we fight for rep points with FRs.. No face pic, purely body pics which were all REAL.. Now I dnt even dare to explore new girls.. All big boobs are even fake.. Sighz...

Neogeo
10-08-2015, 11:45 AM

Aiya not just this side only sgbeautycastle.com also many fake photo, the okt somemore zap happy. Post any negative feedback for his girls, sure kena zap by him. Any negative feedback sure kena deleted. Dome 2 like Sai liao, dominated by advertiser. What to do, they got cash to pay the bill. We consumer anyhow kena tekan lo

poker
10-08-2015, 01:31 PM
I missed the old days more than anyone.. Where we fight for rep points with FRs.. No face pic, purely body pics which were all REAL.. Now I dnt even dare to explore new girls.. All big boobs are even fake.. Sighz...

yeah I miss your Kathy especially. Best ever in my experience from face to body to attitude.:(

kane
10-08-2015, 02:59 PM

Some of China Dukes are already worked in Singapore and most of them have already known Sammyboy forum liao.

They bring in their China ladies here to earn instead at Dong Guan in Guang Zhou..

yes. u are right. these okts might not be locals, probably from China as well. anyway, my advice for newbies looking for fl would be;

1) age stated is irrelevant as no okt will post the real age. just ensure that the girl is of the legal age. think with the right head when we come out to play

2) Tits size - all sizes are always inflated by 1-2 cups. take it with a pinch of salt.

3) FRs - do not believe wat u read. The good old days where bros left field reports are over becoz true accurate reports are always deleted! so wat u read are merely templates written by the okts or their cronies. study the frs and u can observe some resemblance in style

4) pics - the gravity of the issue is, okts use to post heavily photoshopped pix, but now, they post FAKE pics!!! if its too good to be true, it probably (99.99999%) is...

j_wong880088
11-08-2015, 01:46 PM
After many complains about fakes photos are used in 天上人间 site, up to today still there. We should boycott 天上人间. They treat all bros like a FOOL. We are not FOOL. Protest and Boycott.

j_wong880088
11-08-2015, 01:47 PM
After many complains about fakes photos are used in 天上人间 site, up to today still there. We should boycott 天上人间. They treat all bros like a FOOL. We are not FOOL. Protest and Boycott.

j_wong880088
11-08-2015, 01:48 PM

j_wong880088
11-08-2015, 01:50 PM
After many complains about fakes photos are used in 天上人间 site, up to today still there. We should boycott 天上人间. They treat all bros like a FOOL. We are not FOOL. No respect to all bros. Only want to earn money. WE ALL Should Protest and Boycott.

(.)(.) lover
12-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Geylang and Pertain better and more real. Not trust worthy okie now though I see some positive fr in Haonan.

jackybt
15-08-2015, 09:18 PM
haonan dai lou should try opening new forum or someone with integrity :rolleyes:

loneyheart
16-08-2015, 10:17 AM
Only 3 page update
After repeat same FLs diff OKTs .. cut n paste rating by okt ... fake photo ... too good to b true
Left over none :(

Boinkboinkboink
01-09-2015, 10:23 AM
So sad, so true.

01-09-2015, 12:39 PM
i will just reject if different from the pictures or the real person is not to my liking. no need to feel sorry for them. its your money!

Boinkboinkboink
01-09-2015, 03:20 PM
i will just reject if different from the pictures or the real person is not to my liking. no need to feel sorry for them. its your money!

No, time wasted ah. False ads, damn Chinese sites.

Boinkboinkboink
01-09-2015, 05:32 PM
After work BUMP. Worth reading

Boinkboinkboink
02-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Midday BUMP. Such a revelation!

全都骗人的!

中介费网主广告费什么屁费太高了!

SAMMYBOY is getting more and more dissapointing.

I just dun feel as fulfilled being here anymore, which I did a few years ago.

That is the problem with only paid sponsors doing advertising. The advertisers do all sorts of photoshop and misrepresentations.

tissot36D
02-09-2015, 12:47 PM

Wr need auditors la, need to shut down all the rubbish okts and boycott all the fake and photoshop fl.

Need to go back to old days where no face or photoshop pic! Just bodies.

Boycott slimy chinese okts!

Boinkboinkboink
03-09-2015, 10:09 AM
Wr need auditors la, need to shut down all the rubbish okts and boycott all the fake and photoshop fl.

Need to go back to old days where no face or photoshop pic! Just bodies.

Boycott slimy chinese okts!

Auditors? Hahahaha, that's a good one, bro. :D:D:D

haonan25
03-09-2015, 10:37 AM
haonan dai lou should try opening new forum or someone with integrity :rolleyes:

Haha.. Open forum ?! Not easy as you think..

PoseidonX
03-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Why not lets just boycott all of them until they wake up their ideas? Maybe will make them think thrice again in future.

Boinkboinkboink
03-09-2015, 11:42 PM
Why not lets just boycott all of them until they wake up their ideas? Maybe will make them think thrice again in future.

Provided that they *can* think one le... :D

Boinkboinkboink
04-09-2015, 09:38 AM

Up ping this thread.

Boinkboinkboink
05-09-2015, 10:02 AM

:D:D:D Up up up

Boinkboinkboink
12-09-2015, 11:31 AM
yes. u are right. these okts might not be locals, probably from China as well. anyway, my advice for newbies looking for fl would be;

1) age stated is irrelevant as no okt will post the real age. just ensure that the girl is of the legal age. think with the right head when we come out to play

2) Tits size - all sizes are always inflated by 1-2 cups. take it with a pinch of salt.

3) FRs - do not believe wat u read. The good old days where bros left field reports are over becoz true accurate reports are always deleted! so wat u read are merely templates written by the okts or their cronies. study the frs and u can observe some resemblance in style

4) pics - the gravity of the issue is, okts use to post heavily photoshopped pix, but now, they post FAKE pics!!! if its too good to be true, it probably (99.99999%) is...

Almost noon...

Boinkboinkboink
15-09-2015, 10:07 AM
These are priceless. :D

Yes, I suggest that SBF boss should inspect every pair of boobs before the FLs can be advertised here! Else, I will go to craigslist... :mad:

conquer
12-10-2015, 03:40 AM

Not really, bro. I have been patronizing your dandan lately and her boobs are real!!! :D

PaleFace
12-10-2015, 12:37 PM
It is so different now, I remembered the good old Tui Na shops in AMK and Yishun. All are staffed by PDMMs. Massage + HJ $40 - $50. No FJ but if you became their regular and sweet talk them, sure you get to up them. This is my experiences. I had three regulars. The most memorable one was from Yishun. She would ask me to shave her bald and got extremely turn-on by that. The first time I did that was something I did not expect and she became so horny that she asked me to rub her pussy with my dick as we have no rubber. How to? We ended up doing raw and hot sex.

I miss the good old days of Tui Na.

Wolfie_0005
12-10-2015, 09:56 PM

Last time dun even need pics. I read the FR go explore sure zhun want. Now see pic go explore also fire blank often.

fitman72
12-10-2015, 10:47 PM
Now here more like advertising site, no more hot story or local sex issue. All sale of PRC here. Can the owner do something about it n return back in I what was use to be.

JoeGibken
13-10-2015, 04:14 AM
http://www.$$$$.com/?product-332.html

anyone tried her yet, how was the experience :rolleyes:

joelee1688
14-10-2015, 03:44 PM
I missed Yan zhi the milf fl who operate in chinatown if you know who I am talking about. $80 and service was good with nice body too.

joelee1688
14-10-2015, 03:46 PM
Haha.. Open forum ?! Not easy as you think..

If you want, sure can, many IT experts here u know :D

joelee1688
14-10-2015, 03:49 PM
I think we should report to police for those poor service, fake FRs by those OKTs. teach them a lesson, like the recent case an options trading guru who kana jail earning from FLs and not by trading.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/prostitution-ads-online/1974466.html
Saw him in a few trading seminar with his broken english

Testor
14-10-2015, 08:33 PM
Migrated here from dome 3 due to quality korean girls disappearing. Wish i saw this thread earlier.

loneyheart
15-10-2015, 11:01 AM
U will b more disappointing here :(

Winters87
15-10-2015, 01:32 PM
Agreed with all the bros here... alot of fake photos n fake advertising rubbish to scam the consumers.. us....

I would suggest sammyboyforum.com Web master set a limitation such as stopping those okts deleting real FR. This okts will not dare to anyhow play play becos this is a platform for bros I guess lol...

At least have a control over scammers especially China okts...

Make it fair enough for bros out there who spends alot of cash.

Level the playing field...

beautyhunter
15-10-2015, 02:00 PM
Dun give out.....

There also some change everyday... even can let u to be chance to be Director / Actor for Own Private Collection. Where other forum dun have....

[B]

Clip to view Wendy
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-C_Xjm8taA-I/Vh14SLXV3gI/AAAAAAAAIc4/vSacFXMjBPQ/s1600/TMPDOODLE1444771790397.jpg

(http://bh-happygal.blogspot.sg/)
Just Camera to be Director / Actor
Strictly for OWN Private collection

Sugartse950120
08-02-2016, 04:10 PM
The days of the big tits girls have gone. Now all fake ads. I have had 3 fake tit size girls recently. the E huan huan is fake tits. the DD is at most a B. dun see her ads liao. I miss 小小.

Can you state clearly what do you miss 小小?
For her service ?what service do she provide?

Nickydicky
08-02-2016, 11:57 PM
I miss sgsexcapades

xiaofeiyang
09-02-2016, 03:24 PM
true, seems like the real big tits girls n the good syts r in geylang legal scene, either that or some massage parlours in chinatown n orchard towers r good too. guess its because of constant raids thats why the fl dome 2 scene is not as good as before, good quality ones, choose either geylang or mp
last time geylang big tits pretty syt must be cat150, nowadays get plenty of that at cat100 or even cat80

Geylang and Pertain better and more real. Not trust worthy okie now though I see some positive fr in Haonan.

jackybt
11-02-2016, 06:41 PM
true, seems like the real big tits girls n the good syts r in geylang legal scene, either that or some massage parlours in chinatown n orchard towers r good too. guess its because of constant raids thats why the fl dome 2 scene is not as good as before, good quality ones, choose either geylang or mp
last time geylang big tits pretty syt must be cat150, nowadays get plenty of that at cat100 or even cat80

Sgbeautycastle better get raid too. Less people will get conned by fake photos. ;)

lognormal
11-02-2016, 08:43 PM
do research and only seek out trusted stables. now no brainer all so bad so many fake best to play safe and see thread fr. money slow to recharge cannot waste anyhow on cheaters.

sgplaymaster
12-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Hi Bros,

Just wana share one of my bad experience with this gal from haonan https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=589561

This morning I confirmed 3pm appt with her @ kovan area. However, I was early (abt 2pm) and I try calling and SMS her and check if she can make it earlier or not. I have tried to contact her but for more than 45 mins, I could not get hold of her. Not even a reply on SMS nor pick up the phone.

At about 3pm, then she reply back say never expect me to be early but never even bother to say sorry for not replying back to all my previous SMS and making me wait under the hot sun for her!

I strongly suggest all bros to ignore this gal and for the price of $100, there are other gals who are of better service standard than this wan. A gal that dun bother to answer call nor SMS dun expect to receive any good service from her.

She make my day damn lousy and one of the worst gal I ever met!

clubnite
16-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Now I understand why girl is busy answering SMS while they are fucking

Hi Bros,

Just wana share one of my bad experience with this gal from haonan https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=589561

This morning I confirmed 3pm appt with her @ kovan area. However, I was early (abt 2pm) and I try calling and SMS her and check if she can make it earlier or not. I have tried to contact her but for more than 45 mins, I could not get hold of her. Not even a reply on SMS nor pick up the phone.

At about 3pm, then she reply back say never expect me to be early but never even bother to say sorry for not replying back to all my previous SMS and making me wait under the hot sun for her!

I strongly suggest all bros to ignore this gal and for the price of $100, there are other gals who are of better service standard than this wan. A gal that dun bother to answer call nor SMS dun expect to receive any good service from her.

beautyhunter
20-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Quite disspointing....

Skeletonkey
21-02-2016, 12:12 AM
Yeah man sometimes really is need reliable and good reviews. Cause sometimes OKT ownself use multiple fake to post positive reviews. What have our playground turn to? Back in the past are the best:(

nimrod69
23-02-2016, 02:55 PM
Indeed dear bros,

The sammyboy of now is a pale effigy of yesteryears.

Its swarmed w unreliable fr & photos, its machiam like ti-kum ti-kum now

Now I try to look out for those FL/ML that takes photos/selfie that kinda look belivable not those that look superdupa kind w skin so smooth and face so sharp until fake. ANd never belive the tits size, its all inflated hahaa.

As long as its a monies spinning tree for sammyboy, there's nothing much about policing the content one lah, and thats a fact.

cheers

nimrod69
23-02-2016, 02:56 PM
We can only give each other headsup and trade FR as best as we can

cheers

sgplaymaster
04-03-2016, 08:49 PM
Tried this gal Apple from Siwa (http://www.$$$$.com/?product-89.html) and guarantee is a waste of time and money. Photo is totally different from picture - much fatter and older!

Location right in the heart of city at orchard. Once reach, gal will ask u to pay her 1st. After that, bath yourself. Proceed to bed, cannot touch nipple, cannot kiss nipple, touch sister a bit n she will push your hands away. Ride u for less than 1 min n change to missionary. Keep on showing her fxxx face when bonging as say why i take so long also cannot shoot. Say do pcc for me but after 1 min, say hand tired liao. Full of grumble.

So if there are any commando with lots of cash to throw, u can try your luck. Otherwise, she is a NO NO for me!

Boinkboinkboink
05-03-2016, 12:25 AM
I would suggest sammyboyforum.com Web master set a limitation such as stopping those okts deleting real FR. ...

Ummm, they pay this site more (from the ads) ? :D

Boinkboinkboink
05-03-2016, 12:28 AM
We can only give each other headsup and trade FR as best as we can

cheers

How to spot "each other", secret handshake? :eek::D

beautyhunter
06-03-2016, 01:24 PM
How to spot "each other", secret handshake? :eek::D

EasY le...dun mind U standing Middle....

Hahaha :D...

slowplayman
08-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Hi Bros,

But you were early and she maybe busy working...normal

slowplayman
08-03-2016, 10:44 PM
But you were early and she maybe busy working...normal

Haonan was a reliable source, never disappoint

HonkyTonkyMan
13-03-2016, 10:57 AM
Last time some okt still post video of the wl and you can't hide anything cos what you see on video is what you getting but nowadays all depends on heavily photoshopped fake pics to try and con their way through...i have given up on all these "sponsored" website for info on the wl and rather stick to GL until these okt wakes up their idea..

longwinter
13-03-2016, 11:40 AM
Last time some okt still post video of the wl and you can't hide anything cos what you see on video is what you getting but nowadays all depends on heavily photoshopped fake pics to try and con their way through...i have given up on all these "sponsored" website for info on the wl and rather stick to GL until these okt wakes up their idea..

The okt that post videos last time I think is sgsexcapades. To me he is the best okt but too bad he kana the hands of anti vice. :o

Miss his actions with the wl :D

GN007SG
13-03-2016, 03:32 PM

cat100 and cat80? which house?
brother PM me leh lol

The okt that post videos last time I think is sgsexcapades. To me he is the best okt but too bad he kana the hands of anti vice. :o

bro, u din noe some of the things that he did. those were some of the reasons he landed inside

longwinter
13-03-2016, 04:00 PM
brother PM me leh lol

bro, u din noe some of the things that he did. those were some of the reasons he landed inside

Basically his charges of being a webmaster is earning the immoral earnings of the prostitute.
Sgsexcapades style of doing is putting the sex video of himself and the prostitute. That charge would be under the filming of obscene films, If I am not wrong. And he Kana that charge also.

Even If he did not post videos in his website, when he is being caught, the police would still serve him his charge and he still have to go sit, so not much of a difference.

As long as you help the girls to advertised and take $ from the girl be it in the form of advertising or taking a cut on every job they do, basically the final result is still the same. SPF will welcome you to go to changi prison/ AWP/ TMP for a vacation. :)

Ghostsquad
13-03-2016, 07:00 PM
double posted. damn internet

Ghostsquad
13-03-2016, 07:03 PM

yep he forced alot of gals to do raw. i know he is not the only one but he does it too openly

i know of some gals who admitted to it.
there was once this milf whom he did raw on his site kena std so it became quite bad.
that milf very fast tio pok. these kind of things they definitely wun allow it to spread

alot of TS kena coz they keep doing alot of "shyt"
some really went overboard
theres a reason why some TS are still here after so long

longwinter
13-03-2016, 08:06 PM
yep he forced alot of gals to do raw. i know he is not the only one but he does it too openly

i know of some gals who admitted to it.
there was once this milf whom he did raw on his site kena std so it became quite bad.
that milf very fast tio pok. these kind of things they definitely wun allow it to spread

alot of TS kena coz they keep doing alot of "shyt"
some really went overboard
theres a reason why some TS are still here after so long

Bro, regarding about this raw issue, we can just say it is speculation, so we can't really comment much.

But do remember, the gals are no angels either. You will be surprised what all these china gals do at the back of the scene. :rolleyes:

Anyway regards to the TS being caught is not necessary Becos they keep doing alot of shit, sometimes the TS tio is Becos they are sabo by the girls themselves. Girls want to get white card, keep staying in Singapore to earn money so they sabo/ stage an ambush with the police to capture the TS. Vicious cycle repeat again and again.

Ghostsquad
13-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Bro, regarding about this raw issue, we can just say it is speculation, so we can't really comment much.

But do remember, the gals are no angels either. You will be surprised what all these china gals do at the back of the scene. :rolleyes:

Anyway regards to the TS being caught is not necessary Becos they keep doing alot of shit, sometimes the TS tio is Becos they are sabo by the girls themselves. Girls want to get white card, keep staying in Singapore to earn money so they sabo/ stage an ambush with the police to capture the TS. Vicious cycle repeat again and again.

it is true just that the versions we hear might be different
whether its the ts or the gal problem but my statement still holds
there is a reason why some ts are lasting

longwinter
13-03-2016, 08:40 PM
it is true just that the versions we hear might be different
whether its the ts or the gal problem but my statement still holds
there is a reason why some ts are lasting

Yupps, cos what we know is what we heard from all kinds of diff sources, so it is still speculation at the end of the day.

But looks like now, the scene is left with a lot of china OKT/TS. Alot of local OKT/TS have gone behind the bars. :p

FUYANG
14-03-2016, 01:54 AM

So he is your best bet?

Do you like to meet him?

I can help you arrange. :D

Jail for webmaster who earned over $375k by advertising services of more than 130 prostitutes

http://i68.tinypic.com/xoo1a0.jpg

SINGAPORE - A 41-year-old webmaster who advertised the sexual services of more than 130 prostitutes from China on his website earned more than $375,000 over a two-year period.

Chue Chia Yong used part of the sum to pay the $3,500 monthly rent for his Balmoral Crescent condominium and his BMW car mortgage of $1,718 per month.

Yesterday, he was jailed for 12 months and two weeks, and ordered to pay a $20,217 penalty.

Chue pleaded guilty to 16 charges of living on the immoral earnings of a prostitute, possessing and transmitting obscene films, using the benefits from criminal conduct and evading income tax.

He admitted to 20 other charges, which were taken into consideration during sentencing.

In 2012, Chue, who was jobless, contacted some prostitutes who had advertised their services on an online forum. He realised they were paying between $300 and $400 monthly to a webmaster.

He then started a blog for prostitutes to advertise themselves and also uploaded their photos. Chue did not charge them initially, as he wanted to grow his client base first.

He later started a website hosted on an overseas server and collected $300 monthly from the prostitutes who advertised with him. He also took photos and videos of himself having sex with some of the prostitutes. In mid-2014, he increased his fee to $400.

He was arrested later that year, after the police received a tip-off.

Besides 124 obscene photos and 10 obscene videos on his website, police also found 2,491 videos of a similar nature on his external hard disk, and 289 on his laptop.

Prosecutors asked for 12 months' jail, saying Chue played a "crucial link in the prostitution chain".

He had over 130 prostitutes listed on his website at the time of his arrest, and had earned more than $375,000. He also declared that his income tax return for the 2014 year of assessment was $60,000, when it was actually $150,317.

Chue's lawyer, Mr Foo Cheow Ming, asked for leniency, saying his client was not a pimp, but just "an advertising agent".

But District Judge Eddy Tham disagreed.

" He played a big role in assisting the prostitutes to obtain customers," he said.

"He was not a mere employee... even taking videos and photos and uploading them on the website to attract customers."

longwinter
14-03-2016, 09:50 AM
So he is your best bet?

Do you like to meet him?

I can help you arrange. :D

He is the best deal to me.

To me, I like and recognise the efforts of Sgsexcapades OKT in doing his web. In the past, he is like the FACE of FL DOM 2 scene, you can just compare him and the other TS, who can beat him in doing web?

I certainly don't like to meet him bro at this current moment. Neither do I need any forms of arrangement.

But he has also pay for the heavy price for his case.

HonkyTonkyMan
14-03-2016, 08:16 PM
Sgsexcapades style of doing is putting the sex video of himself and the prostitute.

yeah sgsexcapades, one of the best at providing reliable info on the wl with the video. can't go wrong with that but perhaps he cross the line by posting his sexual exploits, maybe what we want is a real live video of the wl minus the nudity and sex cos once you cross that line its a grey area...

longwinter
14-03-2016, 08:32 PM
yeah sgsexcapades, one of the best at providing reliable info on the wl with the video. can't go wrong with that but perhaps he cross the line by posting his sexual exploits, maybe what we want is a real live video of the wl minus the nudity and sex cos once you cross that line its a grey area...

But bro, no matter what, we as customers/consumers did enjoy the videos sgsexcapades OKT took for us right? Hahaha

I certainly enjoy all his videos he took with the wl...:o makes me very hard and it sort of push me to pick up my phone and give a ring to the wl for booking :D

jargon82
14-04-2016, 07:11 PM
I hope bro Haonan is alright. Haven't seen him or his girls around recently.

xiaofeiyang
27-04-2016, 04:23 PM
there r now relatively more prc cat 80 n 100 now in legal geylang , now there is even PRC CAT 60 / 20 min in lor 6, bros can check at the legal geylang thread, too many to intro here, i shall intro the best here, 浴中屋 lor 18 house 44 , i usually find busty cat100 prc gems . the looks n service quality is much much better than any of fl dome 2 now ,

fl dome 2 has degraded to fake or exaggerated ad, and really very fucked up service, legal prc has improved a lot. even PRC cat 60 has better service than most of fl dome 2. guess this is garmen plan to 严打 fl dome 2 n get more legal wl in geyalng. well legal brothels pay tax to garmen , so who benefits? looks like the PimpAndProstitute party is the biggest pimp here lol

brother PM me leh lol

Weiwei88
09-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Was wondering where is haona? I only trust his girl , n fr always real be it good or bad. He will drop out girl that is bad too.. Now never see him post already?

mrham
22-06-2016, 11:37 PM
I hope bro Haonan is alright. Haven't seen him or his girls around recently.

Yah, what happened? I haven't seen him around... His babes were class!

mrham
23-06-2016, 12:03 AM
Was wondering where is haona? I only trust his girl , n fr always real be it good or bad. He will drop out girl that is bad too.. Now never see him post already?

Same here! Mint, was a troublesome girl who gave YF problems back then, maybe she sabo him too?

xiaodonggua
23-06-2016, 08:39 PM
nowadays, all service jialat totally no service...just faster fuck get finish...not like before. okt please guide the gals..............................

mrham
01-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Sigh.. I miss Bro Haonan's stable, I still remember Sophie! Excellent service! Plus she had the looks!

draven78eric
23-09-2016, 01:08 PM
Most missed real PRC deal is the girl always come with white knee length boots. The hotel normally will be the one opp the disco Mask. Forget her name.. One of the best and Wild...taking your rod to slap her own face..
and the other one is the MILF who loves to tease and the hotel is at Opp of Lavender food court, hotel name start with Mxxxxx..forget liao too... Missed this two true gems...

There is no true quality girls now...no no from the FL Dome 2..before there was so many quality girls..service real top notch.
Still remember a FL and RTF her a few times too...small petite size..need to pick her up from her place,HDB near roadside,somewhere near the Windsor hotel.
Always up to do BBBJ and facial cum in multistory carpark, outside the car....she will bring along a pack of wet tissue...damn...miss the old good days..

draven78eric
23-09-2016, 01:47 PM
Forgot to mentioned...if we post true negative FR , wah lau..will get harassment from the OKT too. kena a few times liao...the girls is not even 30% like the pics posted or the stats given. Give taxi money to send them off..then post fr in the OKT Thread...wow...he deleted it and then start send sms and say this and that and threaten this and that...LOLx...fucking childish act from these useless OKT..really...low life scumbag ..
Informed the admin..they also dont bother about it..becos the OKT are their pay masters now..

beautyhunter
25-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Most missed real PRC deal is the girl always come with white knee length boots. The hotel normally will be the one opp the disco Mask. Forget her name.. One of the best and Wild...taking your rod to slap her own face..
and the other one is the MILF who loves to tease and the hotel is at Opp of Lavender food court, hotel name start with Mxxxxx..forget liao too... Missed this two true gems...

There is no true quality girls now...no no from the FL Dome 2..before there was so many quality girls..service real top notch.
Still remember a FL and RTF her a few times too...small petite size..need to pick her up from her place,HDB near roadside,somewhere near the Windsor hotel.
Always up to do BBBJ and facial cum in multistory carpark, outside the car....she will bring along a pack of wet tissue...damn...miss the old good days..

Forgot to mentioned...if we post true negative FR , wah lau..will get harassment from the OKT too. kena a few times liao...the girls is not even 30% like the pics posted or the stats given. Give taxi money to send them off..then post fr in the OKT Thread...wow...he deleted it and then start send sms and say this and that and threaten this and that...LOLx...fucking childish act from these useless OKT..really...low life scumbag ..
Informed the admin..they also dont bother about it..becos the OKT are their pay masters now..
Hi Bro. Good Sharing Comment. Quite agreed...

I also like the FL to use the rod to slap their face...really ego booster..pop pop sound from her mouth.....

Miss those good gem

sammicheng
27-09-2016, 07:31 AM
Yah, what happened? I haven't seen him around... His babes were class!
Talking about bro haonan.. he could be in Changi Chalet.. hope he and his guys are fine..
In any case, anyone recall one of his girl, Danielle the chio MILF? Kinda popular!

Heard she is coming back soon, but her wechat seemed De-activated suddenly.. any bros still in contact with her? She was on very good terms with some bros here..

Any bros can validate and confirm?

loneyheart
27-09-2016, 11:43 AM
Seen like many turn to only HJ n msg only n still charge 100 to 120 :(

beautyhunter
27-09-2016, 10:31 PM
Seen like many turn to only HJ n msg only n still charge 100 to 120 :(
ML more expensive than FL......

DOME 2...1 day threads less than 2 pages....no fun...

beautyhunter
28-09-2016, 07:26 PM
Active threads less than 2 pages....No FR....No Fun.....

sammicheng
30-09-2016, 10:49 PM
Talking about bro haonan.. he could be in Changi Chalet.. hope he and his guys are fine..
In any case, anyone recall one of his girl, Danielle the chio MILF? Kinda popular!

Heard she is coming back soon, but her wechat seemed De-activated suddenly.. any bros still in contact with her? She was on very good terms with some bros here..

Any bros can validate and confirm?
Hi, any bros is still in contact with her? She was with haonan bro stable.

Heard that she is still in contact with some bro here.. can confirm if she is coming back soon?

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=danielle+sammyboy+forum&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBsrykqrfPAhWMNo8KHZbiAaoQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=514#imgrc=pnSd9p9sJhCD_M%3A

xiaofeiyang
09-12-2016, 09:08 PM
$$$$$$ is the worst. and use either push up bra or some app to make themselves look bustier and whiter in complexion. for example,
this xiao jie :
http://www.$$$$$$.com/uploadfile/image/20161015/58021b1b5671d.jpg
said to have d cup boobs, and looks porcelain white in comlexion, but when in person was a huge disappointment, her boobs look more like b cup and her complexion is very tanned. service also quite rush. funny thing is full page all full of extremely good comments , too exagerated already.
i will never use prc fl from dome 2 anymore , really regret patronising them, anyway, legal geylang prc much better, see fish tank is more accurate, anyway the good quality busty n porcelain white beautiful girls r the ones who can make it to geyalng prc fish tank. those prc fl in dome 2 r the inferior quality ones in terms of both looks ,figure and service

$$$$$$ operate in china , n they use fake fr , n delet true negative comments.
these scum of the earth r cheating our hard earned money. Chairman Xi Jinping did a crackdown on brothels, best if he can extend the crackdown to online ones on China, $$$$$$ more like sgdog! catch $$$$$$ n throw to jail or laogai , then $$$$$$ become sgdog lol