30-05-2006, 11:12 PM
ya lor.. can consider

hoosdathu
31-05-2006, 01:03 PM
anyone wanna share MO (mass order?)
i can take 10

oldbutgreen
31-05-2006, 01:41 PM
if it is really safe with little sideeffects (anyone tried it please give comments) then I won't mind getting 10. PM me.

LMF2046
31-05-2006, 07:36 PM
i also take 10 too..

dirtymonk82
31-05-2006, 09:10 PM
me 10 too..nv try before

geylangstar
31-05-2006, 09:15 PM
I will take 10 too. no back out dont worry. PM me when community power reaches its max

dasreich
01-06-2006, 12:23 AM
me also can take ten if i can get by next wednesday, going bbk on thurs

hoosdathu
01-06-2006, 01:51 AM
wow, so fast got 6 people interested, including me n threadstarter... so 60pcs liaoz...

but just to make it clear i can't fork out the $499 upfront. so if really want me to organise MO then need u guys to at least pay up for ur share first... else gotta get a more well-to-do bro to organise n pay upfront first :p

oldbutgreen
01-06-2006, 03:09 AM
big bro has pm me and said it is not worth the money and there are better alternatives in malaysia.

duck84
01-06-2006, 08:18 AM
me also nv try b4...i take 10 too lo....if still gt enuff for me la..haha =)
thanks

yinyang
01-06-2006, 09:15 AM
wow, so fast got 6 people interested, including me n threadstarter... so 60pcs liaoz... can't fork out the $499 upfront. so if really want me to organise MO then need u guys to at least pay up for ur share first... else gotta get a more well-to-do bro to organise n pay upfront first :p

Think you now reach target liao.. (with 1 bro taking 50?). Throw my lot in for 10. Some kind financier?:p

devilhawk
01-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Hi bro,

If not enough people to buy. I can take 10 also. But how we meet and take the item.

Kok King
01-06-2006, 10:03 AM
big bro has pm me and said it is not worth the money and there are better alternatives in malaysia.

Bro oldbutgreen,

Can share wat is the better alternative leh? Any side effect?

Thanks.

hoosdathu
01-06-2006, 10:06 AM

ooo... big bro as in?

care to recommend what alternatives? (tongkat ali ah?) price? thanks!

i'm not sure, but i think i read somewhere that boss gets a little commission for sales of Magix here. (he was complaining that the high volume traffic here mean nothing unless it translate into Magix sales or the adult verification subscription) i thought it'll be nice to help keep our beloved SBF alive this way. win-win situation :D

KLKOOL
01-06-2006, 10:07 AM
I find it strange that this posting is in Malaysian Thread... especially since most of the takers are Singaporeans ... :confused:

oldbutgreen
01-06-2006, 10:34 AM
Bro oldbutgreen,

Can share wat is the better alternative leh? Any side effect?

Thanks.

I think bro KKOOL will be able to elabroate better. I am still new in sammy and have no idea which threads are from singapore or malaysia.
being in the older age group i do need some help to perform better. any info from experienced cheongsters would be greatly appreciated.

KLKOOL
01-06-2006, 10:42 AM
I think bro KKOOL will be able to elabroate better. I am still new in sammy and have no idea which threads are from singapore or malaysia.
being in the older age group i do need some help to perform better. any info from experienced cheongsters would be greatly appreciated.

Hahaha... no lah... me also not senior... just dat for Malaysians ... the SGD conversion make a hell of a difference in pricing... so we have to take that into account with Magix... it works great ... but locally got some 'solutions' that are cheaper for us lorr... Peace ...

taurus75
01-06-2006, 11:05 AM
wow...really worth it lei...
but wondering are they over expiry date??

SGD$499 for 100pcs...meaning 10 pcs will only cost $49.90??!!
if like that i take 10 also.!

magixhaha
01-06-2006, 11:25 AM
I find it strange that this posting is in Malaysian Thread... especially since most of the takers are Singaporeans ... :confused:

yes , bro's sorry for the misunderstanding , this is for bro's in KL who want's to share only ,
i'll open another thread in Adult Discussions about Sex - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=54488 ,
Bro's from s'pore who wants to share and buy can go to that thread and post ... :D

KLKOOL
01-06-2006, 01:12 PM
yes , bro's sorry for the misunderstanding , this is for bro's in KL who want's to share only ,
i'll open another thread in Adult Discussions about Sex - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=54488 ,
Bro's from s'pore who wants to share and buy can go to that thread and post ... :D

hahaha... stim until forget what country liao...KNS...

oldbutgreen
01-06-2006, 02:53 PM
guess those in malaysia interested will post in again. I will still take 10 (a few of the penang bro will be sharing with me testing firstlah).

50 x 2.3(money rate) = RM115 for ten probably another rm10 for postage and handling. all in about RM125 for 10 pills. should be fair, right?

magixhaha
01-06-2006, 04:21 PM
the price quoted was in USD, not SGD

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1505925&postcount=105

now than u say in USD$ :eek: , but i cannot find the USD$ in the thread that you have posted , so who is to blame ... :mad:

optiplex80
01-06-2006, 06:39 PM
so it's confirm now in USD ?

magixhaha
01-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Sorry for miss out to state USD in my reply to you on the other thread, USD is the common currency for most online payment. And almost forgot to add that USD499 is the dealer price who are required to commit a monthly min volume. The retail price is as stated on the Price Calculator. Hope this clarify your doubts.

now than u try to explain , now than u say must commit a monthly min volume , you're the one who sell this stuff , u now say what also can la ... :rolleyes:

oldbutgreen
01-06-2006, 08:20 PM
like this very terrible now no one is interested anymore including me. salesman destroy their own reputation. when they talk 10 words you can only believe 3. devil meh very clever twisting the words. too bad many bros here in penang were really keen to test products.:mad:

KLKOOL
01-06-2006, 08:37 PM
like this very terrible now no one is interested anymore including me. salesman destroy their own reputation. when they talk 10 words you can only believe 3. devil meh very clever twisting the words. too bad many bros here in penang were really keen to test products.:mad:

Chill lah bro... ;) ... ah hia mai hot... bro...

optiplex80
01-06-2006, 11:51 PM

even though it's n SG$ i'm still interested to take 10 pcs ... i'm sure there are ppl wanting to take cuz it's still cheaper

MrDevil
02-06-2006, 03:07 AM

Magix price has been established since years ago. The prices are stated on the website too. While we encourage bros to accumulate orders to buy in bulk to enjoy the cost saving, we have to protect the interest of our dealers and be fair to normal customers too. We have frequent orders to Penang and KL, I am sure some regular bros there would have tasted.

If the Mass Order to be successful, there must be an organizer that manage everything including payment collection, logistic and distribution to make sure everything is in order. Usually this works better among a group of close bros instead of posting publicly at forum. There are many other factors for consideration like the coordination effort, trustworthy of the organizer, identity and privacy, etc.. , so its the choice and decision of each bros. It is not as simple as just a mere posting with few liners.

Hope this clarify your doubt better.

MrDevil
02-06-2006, 03:13 AM
now than u try to explain , now than u say must commit a monthly min volume , you're the one who sell this stuff , u now say what also can la ... :rolleyes:

Thank you for your keen interest in Magix and actively involved with Mass Order of Magix. Why dont you take the lead to be the Organizer?

magixhaha
02-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Thank you for your keen interest in Magix and actively involved with Mass Order of Magix. Why dont you take the lead to be the Organizer?

hahahaha .. I would wish too but after what happen , i think i will not , later u say this and say that again , how to trust you ... :cool:

magixhaha
02-06-2006, 09:00 PM
I've gotten 3 other bros here to share the 100 pcs. Now the person at the Sales No.: 98277475 who said he's the one in-charge of the distribution of magix here told me i CANNOT get 100 pcs at US $499.

U tell me can, he tell me cannot (only for dealers). Now u tell me what to do?!?!?!?

Last time is delivery issues, now is price problem. Really dunno how u do business.

Cool down , Bro LeMoN , they are good in saying this and saying that , how to trust ... :mad:

MrDevil
03-06-2006, 04:53 AM
Cool down , Bro LeMoN , they are good in saying this and saying that , how to trust ... :mad:

I hope this is explaination is simple and clear enough. Anyway, thanks for your keen interest. Hopefully, you are not registering this nick just for this purpose.

Posted on 01-06-2006, 07:22 PM
Sorry for miss out to state USD in my reply to you on the other thread, USD is the common currency for most online payment. And almost forgot to add that USD499 is the dealer price who are required to commit a monthly min volume. The retail price is as stated on the Price Calculator. Hope this clarify your doubts.

I've gotten 3 other bros here to share the 100 pcs. Now the person at the Sales No.: 98277475 who said he's the one in-charge of the distribution of magix here told me i CANNOT get 100 pcs at US $499.

U tell me can, he tell me cannot (only for dealers). Now u tell me what to do?!?!?!?

Last time is delivery issues, now is price problem. Really dunno how u do business.

I hope u can give a reply asap.

As explained to you over the reply to your PM, you could only get the dealer price if you are a dealer which require min order qty commitment. You can't possibly go to a retail shop to ask for wholesaler price, that's the basic business sense.

magixhaha
03-06-2006, 11:08 AM
I hope this is explaination is simple and clear enough. Anyway, thanks for your keen interest. Hopefully, you are not registering this nick just for this purpose.

NO NEED to say so much , IF CANNOT sell at cheaper price , DON'T post on the thread and say so ... :mad:

MrDevil
04-06-2006, 05:20 AM

NO NEED to say so much , IF CANNOT sell at cheaper price , DON'T post on the thread and say so ... :mad:

Hopefully this clear and simple explaination answer you.

Posted on 01-06-2006, 06:18 PM

magixhaha
04-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Hopefully this clear and simple explaination answer you.

What is there to Clear !
What we want to know now is , CAN you SELL OR NOT ...

1. YES
2. NO

big_bear
04-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Hi Bros, mai hot mai hot. We're all adults, so everybody lets just get along for the mutual benefit of all bros here as we want the pills.

For retail price of 100pcs of Magix, its USD$699.90 (SGD$1149.90) which i still feel its a reasonably good price (as compared to an order of 5pcs).

This is because is we buy 100pcs, each piece is only SGD$11.49. This is cheaper than as compared to buying 5pcs at SGD$19.98.

Personally, i never tried Magix before, but after reading so many FR on it, i am very tempted to buy it, but i feel it's more economical if we MO 100pcs and distribute it amongst whoever is interested in this forum.

just MHO...

PS - a question for Mr Devil, i heard from a friend that there is a new pill call Lumines (i not sure of correct spelling) which is supposedly better than Magix and its duration is 4 days. Also, like Magix, we can also get hard on demand. Can you shed some info on this? Thanks a lot!

vtec123
04-06-2006, 05:55 PM
This is because is we buy 100pcs, each piece is only SGD$11.49. This is cheaper than as compared to buying 5pcs at SGD$19.98.

Yah. I am keen to try also.. work out to be $4.99 per piece.

Count me in if there's a mass order. tks

MrDevil
05-06-2006, 04:54 AM
What is there to Clear !
What we want to know now is , CAN you SELL OR NOT ...

1. YES
2. NO

WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND SIMPLE PLAIN ENGLISH?

MrDevil
05-06-2006, 04:57 AM
Hi Bros, mai hot mai hot. We're all adults, so everybody lets just get along for the mutual benefit of all bros here as we want the pills.

For retail price of 100pcs of Magix, its USD$699.90 (SGD$1149.90) which i still feel its a reasonably good price (as compared to an order of 5pcs).

Personally, i never tried Magix before, but after reading so many FR on it, i am very tempted to buy it, but i feel it's more economical if we MO 100pcs and distribute it amongst whoever is interested in this forum.

just MHO...

PS - a question for Mr Devil, i heard from a friend that there is a new pill call Lumines (i not sure of correct spelling) which is supposedly better than Magix and its duration is 4 days. Also, like Magix, we can also get hard on demand. Can you shed some info on this? Thanks a lot!

I have not heard anything about Lumines (if thats the correct name) and there are new product that claimed to be effective for as long as 5 days too but we have yet to try it. Sorry, can't comment much here.

MrDevil
05-06-2006, 04:59 AM

Yah. I am keen to try also.. work out to be $4.99 per piece.

Count me in if there's a mass order. tks

To avoid further confusion, pls refer to the Price Calculator at www.magixenhancer.com that comes with prices of different qty, different currency, price per piece, etc..

magixhaha
05-06-2006, 04:00 PM
WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND SIMPLE PLAIN ENGLISH?

http://www.hbees.com/malper.html

bro's i think buy from this site is better than from people who don't even know the price of their own product ...

magixhaha
05-06-2006, 07:19 PM
I dont really get it bro. That site u showed doesnt sell Magix leh.. how does it show that MrDevil doesnt know the price of his own product:confused:

WHY Buy MAGIX when there are so many other CHEAPER stuff in the market ... :cool:

magixhaha
06-06-2006, 01:18 AM
True bro. Got cheaper but who can try them out? Scared leh. Later eat liao dick turn soft instead of hard how? :o

Haha ... what makes u think that taking Magix Won't ... :cool:

MrDevil
06-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Haha ... what makes u think that taking Magix Won't ... :cool:

WHY Buy MAGIX when there are so many other CHEAPER stuff in the market ... :cool:

I have been wondering why would one need to create a nick just specially for Magix, so your real agenda finally surfaced? There have always been many cheaper products, probably the cheapest one would be those sold by peddlars on the street at Geylang or Desker Road, but the choice is yours. You don't even need to orgainize any MO and post so many things, just buy off the street to get the price your wished. Many competitors have tried all ways to speak ill of Magix but none have succeed, perhaps you may need to try harder.

Btw, if it is not good enough for you, why you bother to register a new nick and open a new thread to suggest Mass Order for Magix? Dont you find yourself contradicting? Or suddenly you become offensive when you can't get it at your wished price? If a price per piece difference of lesser than a plate of chicken rice offended you so much, I would be happy to treat you a dinner as my appology, provided you not too shameful to meet up.

magixhaha
06-06-2006, 06:47 PM
If you think Magix will, why would you bother to start 2 new threads to suggest mass order? Or you suddenly become offensive and contradicting yourself when you realised the price is not as you wished? There are thousand of bros who have proven and order regularly is the best testimonial. You will need to try harder than the few liners.

After what happen , YOU think i will ever want to buy Magix again ... NEVER ... :cool:

MrDevil
07-06-2006, 02:21 AM
After what happen , YOU think i will ever want to buy Magix again ... NEVER ... :cool:

It's alright, you can save your money for cheaper products available aplenty off from street peddlar. Perhaps they deserve your money better.

If your keen interest and real intention has been true since the start, I doubt an increase of a price per piece lesser than a plate of chicken rice would change a person mind that easily. So why would a person getting a new nick on 21st May with majority of post are only making hoo-haa about Magix, don't your trick seems too low and your intention too obvious? Since with your dirty trick exposed in public for everyone to see, I will request to close both threads on this issue. If you have any real issue that you think need my attention, you could PM me anytime.

DeKuip
07-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Things are very simple. U have a seller and a buyer, the seller come up with a price tag and the buyer senses it's ok he just buy it... if not (for whatever reasons)... please dont buy.

I have bought Magix twice online since i have joined SBF, each order i bought 5 pcs. I brought it to hatyai and share among with my frens, i must say include myself, all my other frens oso gave Magix a dump up. For us in malaysia i do think Magix is consider expensive but for once when we go cheong oversea for few days it will be ok to spend that amount of money... and u are garanteed will have fun with Magix. At last.. when we cheong locally i dont think we need to use magix for the 45 min session.

Bros, please dont be hot arr and pls try to understand Mr Devil is doing business here and not for fun. If there is any missunderstanding with price issue, he is always there to clarify for u.

magixhaha
07-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Bros, please dont be hot arr and pls try to understand Mr Devil is doing business here and not for fun. If there is any missunderstanding with price issue, he is always there to clarify for u.

I understand he is doing his business here but how to buy from a guy who don't even know the price of his own product ... :confused:

I saw this thread and want to share with the bro's here to MO , but until today , he is still twisting his word here and there ...

Really give up on him man ... :cool:

MrDevil
07-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Things are very simple. U have a seller and a buyer, the seller come up with a price tag and the buyer senses it's ok he just buy it... if not (for whatever reasons)... please dont buy.

I have bought Magix twice online since i have joined SBF, each order i bought 5 pcs. I brought it to hatyai and share among with my frens, i must say include myself, all my other frens oso gave Magix a dump up. For us in malaysia i do think Magix is consider expensive but for once when we go cheong oversea for few days it will be ok to spend that amount of money... and u are garanteed will have fun with Magix. At last.. when we cheong locally i dont think we need to use magix for the 45 min session.

Right bro, many would realised that Magix price are established and never been changed since its introduction. For a product to be able to withstand competition for so many years, it surely speak a lot for the product itself. I believe most will see that we do not promote much on Magix, except thru word of mouth by bros here.

Right, if you going for overnight booking or multiple shorts, Magix will be much more value for money. Magix effect which last 48 hours is a penny compared to the bonking fees and other expenditures.

If anyone has any real issue, we are more than happy to address them but probably most of the issues raised are from wolf skinned lambs.

magixhaha
07-06-2006, 02:21 PM
When was there a false advertising when the thread was started by MagixHaha himself? I guess it get more interesting to have your 2 posts out of a total of 7 posts since March 2006.

What more needed to be explained from this simple sentence? I would happy to clarify and elaborate if there is anyone who could not understand this plain simple English. Does it sounds or means anything different to you?

WHY I OPEN THE THREAD ...

I saw this thread and want to share with the bro's here to MO , but until today , he is still twisting his word here and there ...

WHY I OPEN THE 2 THREAD ...

I open 2 thread for bro's to MO Magix

1 is for MALAYSIA side bro's and
1 is for SINGAPORE side bro's

BUT Until today he still think he is ''RIGHT'' ... :mad:

MrDevil
07-06-2006, 02:23 PM
I understand he is doing his business here but how to buy from a guy who don't even know the price of his own product ... :confused:

Really give up on him man ... :cool:

Who is twisting whose words? Why are you avoiding my questions and posts? Too shameful to reveal the facts behind your nick and intentions?

BTW, do you read and understand plain simple English? If not, I can get help to translate it to any language that you know.

magixhaha
07-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Who is twisting whose words? Why are you avoiding my questions and posts? Too shameful to reveal the facts behind your nick and intentions?

BTW, do you read and understand plain simple English? If not, I can get help to translate it to any language that you know.

Some people just NEVER learn , REALLY GIVE UP on them NOW ... :cool:

magixhaha
07-06-2006, 06:42 PM
any bros wanna share n buy?

bro , after what happen , u still dare to share ... :cool:

MrDevil
07-06-2006, 07:45 PM
bro , after what happen , u still dare to share ... :cool:

You really seems determine to make a mess here, what's your real intention here? If you need to know the price for the 100pcs order, you have the answer but I guess your intention seems beyond that. Why dont you post with your real nick and speak up like a man? Anything to shameful to hide behind a new nick?

magixhaha
07-06-2006, 08:09 PM
You really seems determine to make a mess here, what's your real intention here? If you need to know the price for the 100pcs order, you have the answer but I guess your intention seems beyond that. Why dont you post with your real nick and speak up like a man? Anything to shameful to hide behind a new nick?

why don't you tell us what's the price for 100pcs now ... :cool:

MrDevil
08-06-2006, 01:49 AM
why don't you tell us what's the price for 100pcs now ... :cool:

Your question was answered below long ago and repost right before your eyes each time when you ask the same old question, anything new? :rolleyes: