PDA

View Full Version : Beware of FL with HIV (Lor 23)

Redoxan
30-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Bros here, I was with another FL (Wen Wen) last week

After chatting with her, she mentioned that there is a FL always around Lor 23 who has HIV

Wen Wen even mentioned that a lot of gers there knew about this, & this FL who got HIV said that she decided not to go back to PRC liao cos she contracted HIV by Singapore man also

The FL who got HIV is about 30 yrs old....

I do not know whether how true this can be...and I know its very vague also..

Hope that all bros here just be aware of this...

iluvmiki
30-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Wen Wen even mentioned that a lot of gers there knew about this, & this FL who got HIV said that she decided not to go back to PRC liao cos she contracted HIV by Singapore man also

bro Redoxan, you have to find out who she is from this wen wen and expose her.

This is murder!!!

durex
30-05-2006, 07:25 PM
bro Redoxan, you have to find out who she is from this wen wen and expose her.

This is murder!!!
think they will run about between lor 23 and so on,thanks informing but still we never know what inpact it could bring if we never able to get her expose as long as we visit commercial sex in gl,still even wen wen never relate to you bro Redoxan,there is bound to be some gals around which might also be sick one way or another,the best is no raw better to be safe than sorry

Rof|maoxz
30-05-2006, 07:37 PM

After chatting with her, she mentioned that there is a FL always around Lor 23 who has HIV

Sianz liao.... after reading this... I'm afraid I have to avoid GL for sometime. :o

lge8
30-05-2006, 09:52 PM

Just to share...Not speculating whatsoever but there r a numbers of super regular, 'jumped aeroplane' FLs usually ard L23/CP...I've seen them B4 as early as fr June'05 till now!! It's always possible in this group...if the rumours is true. For the time being...I'll just narrow it down to avoid.

Apollo
30-05-2006, 11:56 PM
Sianz liao.... after reading this... I'm afraid I have to avoid GL for sometime. :o

Me too, will avoid GL FLs for the time being...

KLKOOL
31-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the info bro... will also avoid that area for the time being... also lucky me avoid those around 30 ... hehehe ... MILF lovers would really be worried horr ...

bongster_88
31-05-2006, 02:29 PM

Thanks Bro for this warning. This again stresses the importance of practising SAFE SEX. If possible, cap while Blowing and be very careful when you r licking the pussy too. Take care Bros. This is a very timely warning.

sk_33
31-05-2006, 02:42 PM
Wah lou - now very hesistent to try the FLs in Geylang...:eek:

Joshzzz
31-05-2006, 02:44 PM
I think I'll be avoiding PRC FLs for a long time too.
For the general service levels of PRC FLs, they're not worth the greater risk that seems to come with them.

Acidburn
31-05-2006, 03:38 PM
She can stay so long in spore meh? :confused:

Redoxan
31-05-2006, 03:58 PM
I think she is jumping aeropplane...

Like i said, i aso hear say from another FL...

Maybe I will call wen wen again soon to know more..

She can stay so long in spore meh? :confused:

Joshzzz
31-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Probably become/became an "overstay-er".

Teatree
31-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Is it Xiao Wen? This lady also got STD.

civic_jerk
31-05-2006, 04:28 PM
wow. please let all bros know the status. tis is scrary.

I think she is jumping aeropplane...

Like i said, i aso hear say from another FL...

Maybe I will call wen wen again soon to know more..

xiao liao
31-05-2006, 04:31 PM
wow. please let all bros know the status. tis is scrary.

i just called another FL i know... she told me the same story even before i said which Lor....i think it seems to be quite true...

better siam...

xiao liao

Redoxan
31-05-2006, 05:01 PM
Dun think so...

This wen wen that i know is 24yr old..

Is this xiao wen aso 24yr old?

Is it Xiao Wen? This lady also got STD.

Joshzzz
31-05-2006, 05:02 PM
Dun think so...

This wen wen that i know is 24yr old..

Is this xiao wen aso 24yr old?

30 and above, I believe.
But your wenwen is only the source of info right?

tungsten
31-05-2006, 05:23 PM
Any distinguish description about her? At least all of us can try to remember wheether we bonk someone that match the description.

Just feel something fishy though... if she really kenna HIV why would she want to tell her competitors?

Night Devil
31-05-2006, 05:53 PM
oh no.. Red Alert..:eek:
Brother better clarify who is this lady, name or something...

Rof|maoxz
31-05-2006, 06:18 PM
oh no.. Red Alert..:eek:
Brother better clarify who is this lady, name or something...

This thread discuss about STD lookout, the other thread on HIV alert. Wah piangz. :eek:

Redoxan
31-05-2006, 11:45 PM
Some updated information for Bros here....

Finished watching soccer at National Stadium & along the way home...drove past GL XX, saw Wen Wen...

So ask her up to the car, ask her about the FL who got HIV...she asked me if I want to go Lor 23 to see..

So I confirmed with her whether she seen the lady, she said "YES"

I didnt want to drive to Lor 23 becos I was at the higher lorong...so very troublesome.

But one distinctive feature is the FL is always wearing long sleeve now becos it seem that "kaposi sacoma" taking effect liao...

Maybe next round i will drove with her becos also late liao..worry OC will call

Any new info..i will update bros here...

TNNlover
01-06-2006, 12:56 AM
It's really sad that this poor woman got AIDS... She must have felt much grief... This woman really shld have protected herself.

piratedking
01-06-2006, 01:22 AM
It's really sad that this poor woman got AIDS... She must have felt much grief... This woman really shld have protected herself.

How to protect themself if customer ask for BBBJ? :confused:

KLKOOL
01-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Some updated information for Bros here....

But one distinctive feature is the FL is always wearing long sleeve now becos it seem that "kaposi sacoma" taking effect liao...

Thanks for the updated info Bro Redoxan...

01-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Ah Zhen
9*****63
Way back early April '06