PDA

View Full Version : A true Gem: Friend Zoned With Benefits - MGTOW

Sammyboy RSS Feed
16-07-2015, 09:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

How to friendzone with females and make a business out of it.. Amazing!!

You're probably thinking to yourself why in the hell would I want to be in the friend zone with a woman in the first place? What could I possibly have to gain? And if you haven't figured it the benefits of this then I say start using your imagination. Many women are looking to have as many beta males orbiting them and providing them free services as possible. What if you as a man could start taking advantage of this. This has been one of the keys to building my service based photography and video business over the last five to ten years. Women are the ones that hire men like me to capture them at their so called best moments and make them look good so that their other female friends will envy the illusion of an amazing life that they are supposedly living. Every time I take a picture of a two hundred pound woman with cancles and back boobs and make her look five to ten years younger she is a thousand times more grateful then when her husband tells her she doesn't look fat in her red dress. If you're like most of the guys listening to this channel anywhere from his early twenties to his late thirties and you have a product or skill to sell, getting friend zoned by dozens of different women could be a goldmine for you. I never really thought about it before but around eighty to ninety percent of my clients are women in my business. And I can't tell you how many times I would send a bill or invoice to a woman or tell her how much she owed me for a service and then her husband would come into the room open his checkbook and sign on the line and give me the money. My customer is usually not the woman herself but instead her well to do husband or even father or boyfriend in some cases. Being friend zoned to a married woman with a rich and stupid male patron has it's privileges. I can go over do a project with her at her house or a wedding or event, get a home cooked meal and get better service then her husband gets at home because I'm treated like a house guest. I say that we men as entrepreneurs if you can learn to take advantage of dumb women and feed off the wallets of their mangina husbands you're teaching them a lesson for marrying stupid women in the first place. Typical jobs that lend themselves very easily to this form of manipulation include, personal trainer because a lot of middle aged women are looking for a male personal trainer and their husband won't jog in the 90 degree heat with them outside in the middle of the summer.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?210574-A-true-Gem-Friend-Zoned-With-Benefits-MGTOW&goto=newpost).