PDA

View Full Version : Any1 experience this before?

Romeo
28-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Was at east coast park yesterday chilling out n happen to chat with this 2 girls in bikini there. All the time while chatting i keep finding 1 of the girl a red bikini very very firmillar. Then i finally realise she is the girl in 1 of the personal clips that i n a few bros here exchange. While chatting with her the image of her sucking cock n moaning keeps appearing in my head. Too bad we never exchange contacts before we part. Any bro experience this before??:D

sexkingkl
28-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Which Personal Clips is that , bro , care to share with us here ... ;)

Romeo
28-05-2006, 11:54 AM
i wish i could bro, i can't do that as they trust me. Hope u all understand ;)

xiangso
28-05-2006, 12:04 PM
Not many personal clips around. i guess tammy

Romeo
28-05-2006, 04:09 PM
not only tammy la, alot of local malay girls have their face exposed here wat:D

maxknight
28-05-2006, 05:39 PM
OIC... its a 'malay' girl....which one? Why keep us hanging? If you want to know any bros here have any "experience" like you have to open up before anyone can replywith their "experiences".

c0mawhite
28-05-2006, 05:59 PM
was running there yesterday, no see red bikini girl leh, damn!

littlepg
28-05-2006, 08:26 PM
well, nv experience that b4.. but i did experience something else. was wif my frens at sentosa one fine day. happened to see 2 couples. the girls were hot, wearing damn short skirts. so was like bioing them walking from a far distance and they walk past me and carry on walking towards the bridge that link to the southern most part of sentosa( hope u guys noe where that is). i got my 10X optical zoom camera ready and wait for them to walk back when they finish wif their things there. so i took a couple of pics of the hot babes in short skirt. when i come back, n visit the private forum.. i saw some hot pics posted by 2 famous hot babes. sentosa outdoor exhibition! suddenly i kinda think i saw those hot short skirts b4, so i go n see my pics that i took, n to my surprise, it the same outfit of the 2 babes that i took. so yes, i happened to chance upon them in sentosa n i know the the two babes look like! :D

babyboy72
28-05-2006, 11:13 PM
Oh, unfortunatelly I haven't such a kind of great experience in my past!...Well...I keep the hope, anyway!

knight109
29-05-2006, 09:00 AM
BRO littlePG.

We would all appreciate if you could post it here.
Since it been posted before..
All bros would be more than Happi out there.
Rather than guessing (NATO)

Cheers!
:D :D

tryying
29-05-2006, 10:31 AM
You all bros say until like ghost story to me.
Example :
"I was talking to her just now at XXX place. She was a babe, someone who really want to bonk on the spot. When I reach home, I saw her photo in the paper that she rape n murder 10 yrs ago and today, was her death date!"

Romeo
29-05-2006, 02:42 PM
was running there yesterday, no see red bikini girl leh, damn!

got la bro, near the mac there. she n her friend is learning how to blade. chilli red bikini really brings out her fairness. cute little girl :D

Romeo
29-05-2006, 02:43 PM
well, nv experience that b4.. but i did experience something else. was wif my frens at sentosa one fine day. happened to see 2 couples. the girls were hot, wearing damn short skirts. so was like bioing them walking from a far distance and they walk past me and carry on walking towards the bridge that link to the southern most part of sentosa( hope u guys noe where that is). i got my 10X optical zoom camera ready and wait for them to walk back when they finish wif their things there. so i took a couple of pics of the hot babes in short skirt. when i come back, n visit the private forum.. i saw some hot pics posted by 2 famous hot babes. sentosa outdoor exhibition! suddenly i kinda think i saw those hot short skirts b4, so i go n see my pics that i took, n to my surprise, it the same outfit of the 2 babes that i took. so yes, i happened to chance upon them in sentosa n i know the the two babes look like! :D

hee hee guess i know who u are talking about bro :)

X-Guy
29-05-2006, 06:58 PM
yo bro littlepg. long time no see. u so lucky get to see the "famous couples". even my gf pics which i posted last time u also know who is the girl. haha. next time must be careful of u. =p

Deztruct
30-05-2006, 01:31 AM
My exp is not really similar..got once my frd pc spoilt..he ask me to go his hse and help him repair it..basically he juz need to reformat the whole thing so i help him back up his data..he was in the rm with me to tell me where he keep his files..after tat he went to bath..bcoz he got a very hot gf so i decide to spy ard his pc to see got any pics of his gf anot..bingo..manage to find his folder where he kept his pics..really got some nude pics of his gf! was lookin halfway thru the pics where he suddenly came out of bathrm so i quickly shut down the window.no chance to save the pics :(

coz me n his gf were quite gd frds then got once we talking on msn..the topic strayed onto sex and we tell others abt our sex life..it was damn exciting as i was imagining her nude body while she was tellin me her sex life :D

Romeo
30-05-2006, 01:45 AM
My exp is not really similar..got once my frd pc spoilt..he ask me to go his hse and help him repair it..basically he juz need to reformat the whole thing so i help him back up his data..he was in the rm with me to tell me where he keep his files..after tat he went to bath..bcoz he got a very hot gf so i decide to spy ard his pc to see got any pics of his gf anot..bingo..manage to find his folder where he kept his pics..really got some nude pics of his gf! was lookin halfway thru the pics where he suddenly came out of bathrm so i quickly shut down the window.no chance to save the pics

coz me n his gf were quite gd frds then got once we talking on msn..the topic strayed onto sex and we tell others abt our sex life..it was damn exciting as i was imagining her nude body while she was tellin me her sex life

hee hee i guess this is very close to how i feel bro :D