PDA

View Full Version : River Valley Road

mancgogo
13-07-2015, 02:31 PM
Hi

Does anyone know anything near River Valley Road other than Orchard? Massage with HE?

loverod
13-07-2015, 03:25 PM
CB la, wrong posting!

Nato17
13-07-2015, 04:05 PM
Hi

Does anyone know anything near River Valley Road other than Orchard? Massage with HE?

Goondu! This is LEGAL SECTION! Don't know how to read the FAQ right. CB!
RTFM!

mancgogo
14-07-2015, 10:23 AM
Couldn't find a more suitable section?

Nato17
14-07-2015, 12:26 PM

My fault that you cannot find more suitable section? You cannot comprehend English as a FT are you dense? If you are both, then go home to your own land.

nakamitchi
14-07-2015, 07:37 PM

I find people go for massage n want hand job is plain stupid....go geylang find a girl fuck n go back cheap n easy....pay money to let girl jerk is not worth the money......where shiok ??? I can never understand the pathetic concept of massage hand job....in term of money,not worth.....in term of shiokness....can better than fucking ????....the only reason i can think is scare get infected....

If scare get infected then stay at home PCC....like this more suitable....

Nato17
14-07-2015, 08:58 PM
I find people go for massage n want hand job is plain stupid....go geylang find a girl fuck n go back cheap n easy....pay money to let girl jerk is not worth the money......where shiok ??? I can never understand the pathetic concept of massage hand job....in term of money,not worth.....in term of shiokness....can better than fucking ????....the only reason i can think is scare get infected....

Woot! My feelings exactly lor!

unfit
14-07-2015, 09:33 PM
Must Hit the Triangle to report to Boss Sam:rolleyes:

This is illegal in Legal Thread huh:eek:

loverod
14-07-2015, 09:55 PM
Agreed too.. This is a clearly "hum ji kia", if scared to play in GL, better go online and buy Tenga.

pussylicious12345
15-07-2015, 08:49 AM

Actually may have higher chance to get disease in massage parlor etc. Legal geylang girls are medically checked every month to provide bros safety for fucking! Although the holes are overused like public toilet bowls, but at least they are more likely to be free of disease. And we go home happy and not as broke!

baotohk
15-07-2015, 01:35 PM

Maybe they have ED problem and cannot stay hard for FJ thus HJ is more appropriate. :confused:

nakamitchi
15-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Actually may have higher chance to get disease in massage parlor etc. Legal geylang girls are medically checked every month to provide bros safety for fucking! Although the holes are overused like public toilet bowls, but at least they are more likely to be free of disease. And we go home happy and not as broke!

Maybe they have ED problem and cannot stay hard for FJ thus HJ is more appropriate. :confused:

I think maybe HJ is cheaper......but $50 can get a Thai $80 get a prc....Hj really no purpose if want to release......the lady that Hj you dont tell me in the mind you dont want fuck her ??? So why Hj only....funny

mancgogo
16-07-2015, 01:03 AM
I can go out to any club here and pick up a normal girl just to fuck. I can't go out and bring a girl back and get a massage, the hand job is just a nice way to relax.

Stop being little girls, either be helpful or don't waste your time posting useless pathetic angry posts

Happy for this thread to be deleted

Nato17
16-07-2015, 01:08 AM
I can go out to any club here and pick up a normal girl just to fuck. I can't go out and bring a girl back and get a massage, the hand job is just a nice way to relax.

Stop being little girls, either be helpful or don't waste your time posting useless pathetic angry posts

Your problem is you don't read the fucking manual, or in this case the FAQs. And you have the fricking gull to come in here and tell us we are pathetic and angry little girl. Would you believe that the girl you are referring to is you?

Do us a favor and GO FUCK YOURSELF.

nakamitchi
16-07-2015, 01:59 AM

Usually those low income earner in sg go for hand job becos the service is cheap,just dont want to mention only,since u want to act like you very stylelo so no need give u face.

U use wat to pick up normal girl to fuck when you cant afford a cheap fuck job in legal trade .....u got money pay for few hundred hotel room rate ?? U go hotel 81 is it u think sg girl so cheapskate like u.....everyone is mocking at you here becos u made a cheapskate stupid post....no money stay at home PCC.....if u can pick up girl u no need go for HJ already.....u think you Andy lau u can pick up girl....u sound so immature

Every thread there will be some immature moron.....pathetic

Lonelyboiiii
16-07-2015, 07:52 AM

Happy for this thread to be deletedkong lanjiao wei, deserve to get fuck by people. Firstly u got see the title for this thread?? It is call legal geylang scene, u want post den go post at the health center section. If such a simple common sense also no have, u telling people here girls will let u bring back to fuck? Perhaps u dun even know how to
Insert your own dick into the girl pussy