PDA

View Full Version : bastard guy bonk liao run away

Tessa
27-05-2006, 12:53 PM
hi bros recently its sad to hear stories of bastard bonk FL liao n run away w/o paying... recently a PRC FL whom i know complain to me n cry saying a guy who bonk her liao n threaten her that he's the police n he can catch her if she insist on asking him for money. in the end he ranaway... shall i expose this guy's no to warn other bros n ppl?

night1
28-05-2006, 12:35 AM
expose man! there is no free meal in this world

solidrock
28-05-2006, 01:18 AM
recently a PRC FL whom i know complain to me n cry saying a guy who bonk her liao n threaten her that he's the police n he can catch her if she insist on asking him for money. in the end he ranaway...
Impersonating a public official is a CRIME.

samsonite
28-05-2006, 03:24 AM
same person again???? Is he kenlimcl?

warrior_saga
28-05-2006, 04:02 AM
Expose him!

naemlo
28-05-2006, 04:42 AM
shall i expose this guy's no to warn other bros n ppl?

Why will u be scared to expose this guy if what you u said is true. Just post his info big big here.

dandan2512
28-05-2006, 08:28 AM
its sad to see such ppl exist.........:eek:

pakpak2001
28-05-2006, 09:33 AM
hi bros recently its sad to hear stories of bastard bonk FL liao n run away w/o paying... recently a PRC FL whom i know complain to me n cry saying a guy who bonk her liao n threaten her that he's the police n he can catch her if she insist on asking him for money. in the end he ranaway... shall i expose this guy's no to warn other bros n ppl?
================================================== =======
Bro, expose him!
we are a first world society and we have no place for liars, cheats, people who dun't act honourably, dishonest.
after all bro cheng hu has given him enuf $$$ to screw in gl.
so expose him er i mean expose his name, mobile & not his body
thanks

Cheri_Popper
28-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Impersonating a public official is a CRIME.

Personating a public servant Sec Cap 170.
Whoever pretends to hold any particular office as a public servant, knowing that he does not hold such office, or falsely personates any other person holding such office, and in such assumed character does or attempts to do any act under colour of such office, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine or with both.

KLKOOL
28-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Threadstarter ... expose the creep... really buay tahan ppl like this... give us all a bad name :mad:

Shiokday
28-05-2006, 01:08 PM
firstly i got nothing against the threadstarter...i am 100% against ppl who bonk and run away.

however, with 1 post, is his story believable? 1 sided story.

No offense to the PRC FL, some do tell ppl of sad story just get fianancial help. What is real, only she will know.

If the PRC has the guy HP number, name, etc, it seems to me that she knows him. So easy to bonk and run away? Can check hotel register for his real name?

All these stories seems very disheartening but that is life. Any FLs just have to be street smart and protect themselves. Hence, i see alot of bros(not OKTs) here are keeping a better control on how they share a FL number. kudos to them for helping the gals without getting any money from them.

my 2 cents worth.

goal!
28-05-2006, 01:14 PM
firstly i got nothing against the threadstarter...i am 100% against ppl who bonk and run away.

。。。
Bro.I agree with ur opinion,cheers!

pakpak2001
28-05-2006, 01:46 PM
All these stories seems very disheartening but that is life. Any FLs just have to be street smart and protect themselves. Hence, i see alot of bros(not OKTs) here are keeping a better control on how they share a FL number. kudos to them for helping the gals without getting any money from them.
================================================== =======
Bro, u are a good man.
seem that cheongsters bros are doing a better job the the chicks' protectors aka mafu.
these mafu esp those sitting around L16/18 kopitiams collect $$$ but can't do anything to protect the chicks aganist bro cheng hu or cheaters.
seem that the mafu only know how to sprout 'kkn ccb etc ...'

pay the chicks for their svc whether good or bad service/attitude becaz it's a transaction.
if good svc, tips optional
if bad service; post FR avoid her
life goes on

Shiokday
28-05-2006, 06:46 PM
cheers!cheers bro:D

these mafu esp those sitting around L16/18 kopitiams collect $$$ but can't do anything to protect the chicks aganist bro cheng hu or cheaters.

pay the chicks for their svc whether good or bad service/attitude becaz it's a transaction.
if good svc, tips optional
if bad service; post FR avoid her
life goes on
i believe there are good and bad mafu...just need to find them tats all...:D

i agree...if the svc is not good, then don't RTF. At times, is the chemistry that counts, so a grading A FR by one bro could be a grade E for another bro.

Rof|maoxz
28-05-2006, 07:55 PM

I'm more interested as what's your original nick behind this Tessa. There's are tons of men that fuck around and didn't pay or under-pay for the services. So are you able to expose them? What's there to warn about this guy? We don't engage business with this prick? We shold be more interested with FLs/WLs who run after paying for the services or serving us half-past-six job. :rolleyes:

toyoceli1979
29-05-2006, 02:18 PM
I'm more interested as what's your original nick behind this Tessa. There's are tons of men that fuck around and didn't pay or under-pay for the services. So are you able to expose them? What's there to warn about this guy? We don't engage business with this prick? We shold be more interested with FLs/WLs who run after paying for the services or serving us half-past-six job. :rolleyes:

Totally agreed with 'da ge' here;) if what this bro tessa said is true,tell us more... there r gd n bad people around so just ask e prc fl to live on.cheers!

jacky chan
29-05-2006, 03:38 PM
This is not the first case liao, and I believe it will also not the last, sad to say...:(

jon2000sg
29-05-2006, 04:10 PM
hi bros recently its sad to hear stories of bastard bonk FL liao n run away w/o paying... recently a PRC FL whom i know complain to me n cry saying a guy who bonk her liao n threaten her that he's the police n he can catch her if she insist on asking him for money. in the end he ranaway... shall i expose this guy's no to warn other bros n ppl?aiyah, it's common lo... they are in this illegal business, what do you expect? That's why a lot of them ask for $ before proceeding...

Police_Man
19-12-2010, 03:03 PM
same person again???? Is he kenlimcl?

Police had also received a few compliant letter against this cellphone number, 96856357

He was involved in many cases of Fuck and didnt pay up, and even claim he is a police man.

Any more OKT/agent wish to voice out???

He is in his 40's, skinny.

Kenlimcl is now using 90528075

joew2005
19-12-2010, 05:21 PM
impersonating as a public official is a crime.
unless the victims r willing 2 step 4ward & point him out,otherwise there isn't much we k do abt it.
the phone numbers k be fr pre-paid cards ...
if mata not involve,there isn't much k be done 2 tis sob.