PDA

View Full Version : Any more 'special' mp in bedok??

ONBGENTLEMAN
11-07-2015, 07:28 PM
Bros, can pm me whether there's any more 'special' mp in bedok ???? Thanks in advance. Kam sia

johnn
11-07-2015, 09:45 PM
left only normal zheng chong type, pure traditional

abc84
16-07-2015, 04:55 AM
Saw 1 massage place behind bedok central. Next to a thai restaurant. Didn't try as didn't have enough time. Don't know if worth to try bo

qwertyup
16-07-2015, 10:30 AM
Bedok Central has 1.
Wont be too direct here, but will give some clues to help out resourceful brothers :-
Its not the one next to Thai Restaurant mentioned by earlier brother.
Surrounding has carpark (hard to get lots here), coffeeshop, fast food, 4D and I think a bank. Discreet way to access shop but there will be signage to guide you if you are alert.
It is not too difficult if you are familiar with the area and the clues I gave are sufficient to guide you there.

Last tried, there is 1 local 30+ milf (looks 5/10) and PRCs.
Happy endings restricted to JG/HJ. Massage is not bad.

Happy hunting!

joscklee
18-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Hi bro

Pls share kamsia

georgejungle
25-07-2015, 10:08 AM
Hihi I at central now.. Any clearer hong to the massage?

georgejungle
25-07-2015, 10:32 AM
Nvm I found it .. Disappointment haha

power69
25-07-2015, 08:48 PM
more policing at this bedok north.
man hand almost chop off, scary..

number of cheng chong tcm shop around blk 511

Get1Cow
28-07-2015, 12:49 PM
Last sun went to take a look at MP beside Thai restaurant, 2nd floor. Nicely decorated, spacious room with attached bathroom. If you looking for genuine massage, here is the place to come. They also cater for female customers, there is couple room provided.

I took 1 hr $50/, massager is auntie with good strength. Didnt see other gals, heard from her, younger ladies do work night shift as this is 24 hrs spa.

Spicy98
28-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Last sun went to take a look at MP beside Thai restaurant, 2nd floor. Nicely decorated, spacious room with attached bathroom. If you looking for genuine massage, here is the place to come. They also cater for female customers, there is couple room provided.

I took 1 hr $50/, massager is auntie with good strength. Didnt see other gals, heard from her, younger ladies do work night shift as this is 24 hrs spa.

Went there 4 times and was served by 4 different masseur as it was near my place.

Massage was a bit off and I gave up patronizing the parlour.

The lady boss was not that skilful too, maybe my standard too high.

No GQ popped but there was once one of the lady stroke my bro, did not initiate as the lady is not my cup of tea.

If want an better massage in the area, there is another massage parlour which is not 24 hrs in the central which is located at 2nd storey along the shop houses which provides better massage.

Cheers

Blueskver
18-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Was at the area recently and recceeed the central area b4 settling for this place. Was a decent massage but nothing much special. Worth a visit if u r in the area and really need a rub down

johnn
19-01-2016, 12:22 AM
found no special still ppl to go?
anything at blk 527,last time xiao fang.

ONBGENTLEMAN
19-01-2016, 01:14 AM
Any review on the mp near blk 539 market?

Karatan
19-01-2016, 09:41 AM
there's 1 i know at bedok north 3. i was looking for great massage at that moment after a good workout and didn't expect the GQ as they also cater ladies for customers.

massage is good but ladies doesn't look quite good

warboi
19-01-2016, 03:24 PM
There's one at St 3. Should be the same one as what Karatan mentioned
3 full time ML there and another 1 part time only comes at nite. I frequent it often as I stay near there. I had tried all of them. The youngest cutest gal there dun provide special service but she is very nice to chat with.
One of the strong point is.. there is a local gal working there. Should be in her 20s. She's skinny and quite dark and always have a ciggy smell.
Up u guys to try

power69
19-01-2016, 10:55 PM
wat is ciggy smell.
would avoid smelly gal.
urgly still ok, not smelly

warboi
19-01-2016, 11:20 PM
Sorry.. I mean hun mee smell.
She smokes quite heavily I guess

bedokMassage
22-01-2016, 03:37 AM
hoon kee.
tabacco stick literally ,in hokkien.

bedokMassage
22-01-2016, 03:38 AM
Sorry.. I mean hun mee smell.
She smokes quite heavily I guess

not bee hun mee?

shawy
22-01-2016, 07:36 AM
There's one at St 3. Should be the same one as what Karatan mentioned
3 full time ML there and another 1 part time only comes at nite. I frequent it often as I stay near there. I had tried all of them. The youngest cutest gal there dun provide special service but she is very nice to chat with.
One of the strong point is.. there is a local gal working there. Should be in her 20s. She's skinny and quite dark and always have a ciggy smell.
Up u guys to try

Bro,

How much is her damage??

viossport199
22-01-2016, 01:14 PM
can share contact at st3 pls..

Karatan
22-01-2016, 01:58 PM

hi can you share me the location? i want to try the massage on that place :)

abcd
25-01-2016, 01:17 AM
Hi Bros, pls share location and contact ! Thanks !

abgan
17-03-2016, 12:35 AM
there's 1 i know at bedok north 3. i was looking for great massage at that moment after a good workout and didn't expect the GQ as they also cater ladies for customers.

Pm me which one?

abgan
17-03-2016, 12:42 AM

Pm me which one?

hondaman
17-03-2016, 10:05 AM
Bedok Central has 1.
Wont be too direct here, but will give some clues to help out resourceful brothers :-
Its not the one next to Thai Restaurant mentioned by earlier brother.
Surrounding has carpark (hard to get lots here), coffeeshop, fast food, 4D and I think a bank. Discreet way to access shop but there will be signage to guide you if you are alert.
It is not too difficult if you are familiar with the area and the clues I gave are sufficient to guide you there.

Last tried, there is 1 local 30+ milf (looks 5/10) and PRCs.
Happy endings restricted to JG/HJ. Massage is not bad.

Happy hunting!

Went to this place before. Entry from rear facing carpark. Massage okay but HJ was fast and furious. Tell her slow down she pick up speed some more. Not worth.

The one next to thai restaurant. Clean and all auntie but massage good as auntie experience. Good if just want to take away fatigue. Close your eye though.

Sdpmt0009
15-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Hi bros, can share special mp near bedok/bedok reservoir road? thanks bros.

Sdpmt0009
17-06-2016, 02:16 PM
Went to one of the mp/spa mentioned here in the forum near Bedok mrt. got special service but I think it was expensive - 50 for massage; 50 for hj. this was my first time around this area. was served by a milf. over all experience was ok.

pm me for details of location if anyone is interested.

Steve272407
20-06-2016, 11:43 PM
Anymore in bedok north Area now?

Thefreako
21-06-2016, 10:52 PM
Now bedok reservoir 632 open one coffee spa any bros here try before? It's located at the 2nd floor seems abit ...

Thefreako
21-06-2016, 10:53 PM
Now bedok reservoir BLK 632 open the coffee spa any bros try before? Located at the 2nd floor

nccc1701
20-07-2016, 05:07 PM
Now bedok reservoir BLK 632 open the coffee spa any bros try before? Located at the 2nd floor

Tried before bro. Massage is ok. Price $45 per hr. Quite small place though and male boss always at counter. I think place too small for exciting stuffs. The massuer i had was prc milf. I think total have 3 prc. Dont expect good looking ones. Go if u want clean massage

Rediscotheque
20-07-2016, 10:46 PM
Tried before bro. Massage is ok. Price $45 per hr. Quite small place though and male boss always at counter. I think place too small for exciting stuffs. The massuer i had was prc milf. I think total have 3 prc. Dont expect good looking ones. Go if u want clean massage

Hmmm..then will be no excitement..last time i went mp 1st time visit no gq only slight teasing..2nd time visit (cos i always believe theres a 2nd chance)..ho seh..everything come

beancurd
23-07-2016, 10:12 AM
My first time posting.

Tried this Spa near Bedok Interchange a few times. Mixed experience.

For the first few times, there were no extra service. Just teasing when they run their fingers near my butt hole and brushing my balls.

Dec last year, I tried the service about 10 in the evening. They persuaded me to take a 90 min package with mosha. My first time. Things started innocently with rubs on my back. At about one hour mark, she started oiling my legs. She pressed onto my butt and squeezed it. Along the way, I felt her fingers getting closer and closer to my butt hole. Brushing from the back to the front. It is pretty awesome feeling. I let go a few moans to let her know that she is doing it right. It is definitely not accidental. I perked my butt up to let her know I enjoy her touches near my butt hole. She understood and asked me if I wanted more. I agreed and I soon felt more massages near my butt along with occasional strokes on my cock.

With those slippery oily hand teasing my cock, I got hard in no time. I was asked to turn over. She continued to tease my butthole and my cock. It was heavenly. I especially love how she played with my butt hole exploring on the peripheral. Her strokes got faster and I got more horny. Started touching her breasts although it was pushed away. I ran my hands along her jeans trying to explore her pussy. Again it was pushed away. As I am not one who cum easily, she started rubbing my cock faster and playing with my butt hole. The feeling was ecstasy. Finally, I asked her to put her finger up my butt. She obliged and played with my butt hole as she stroked me. She was giggling saying that I am enjoying myself like a girl. I didn't care. Asked her to finger fuck me faster. She did and her strokes got faster at the same time.

Finally I came and it splashed all over my own body. That began a series of visits to that Spa. Hehehe.

langkawi83
23-07-2016, 04:52 PM
Near where?

ampway
23-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Spa near Bedok Bus Interchange, is it the one near the Thai eating house?

STUPlD
22-08-2016, 10:12 AM
If want clean massage, recommend the one at 537. tried 2 girls before. personally like GeGe skills.