PDA

View Full Version : 'baby NURSE C/o Mel Reporting For Duty

terak24terak
26-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Mel New production present to you yet another set of COSTUME <NURSE> by popular demand:
Baby are another pair of Gem brought to u by MEL
Call MEL now for package and booking.
Brought to you by of Mel's Production.

THE pics is already avail in Mel's link:rolleyes:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/terak24terak/img264.jpg

BABY
20yrs
160cm
33B-24-35
Bbbj,CIM,frenching,sexy massage....
Speaks English..

Booking starts today. Please call Mel for available slots.
Members pls look at pics on link.
Non-members please wait for the pics to be uploaded tonight in this thread.

Jax_
26-05-2006, 07:10 PM
dead link....

terak24terak
26-05-2006, 07:21 PM
dead link....

Later i will upload again,sorry abt it
cheers

liquid82
26-05-2006, 09:04 PM
oh looks quite nice..any idea how to join mel group?

terak24terak
26-05-2006, 09:35 PM
I so sorry,nt nurse reporting is my French maid report for duty

cheers

goodielecks
26-05-2006, 09:47 PM
oh looks quite nice..any idea how to join mel group?
The link is broken, how did you see the pic?

terak24terak
26-05-2006, 10:02 PM
FRENCH MAID COSPLAY :p

Sorry, so here it is..

Pic Link (http://img135.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc179&image=52045_Baby1.jpg)

batman007
26-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Wats ti damage ????:)

terak24terak
26-05-2006, 10:30 PM
Damage: 150/2/90

GdMkr
27-05-2006, 12:47 AM
Woo...nice one you got there bro Terak...yum yum tasty gems now you are getting..wonder when booking starts? Will you be able to sms me quickly?

whitegals
27-05-2006, 01:04 AM
FRENCH MAID COSPLAY :p

I dun see a French Maid, just a normal hooker in bra and knickers... is this supposed to be some kind of code? :confused:

superbeast
27-05-2006, 01:14 AM
Bro Mel,

Pls pm me your contact.

Thks:)

do_ob
27-05-2006, 01:19 AM
bro whitegals lol.. i had thought so too, maybe in the htl rm & not the studio pic. gosh! you must be one helluva maid cosplay fan! :D

milkymilk
27-05-2006, 06:05 PM
U Gt Mail,sir

瘋狂馬er
27-05-2006, 07:10 PM
U Gt Mail,sir
Can see u in almost every thread telling plp they got mail....:rolleyes:

terak24terak
27-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Can see u in almost every thread telling plp they got mail....:rolleyes:

DONT CARE ABT HIM..

BRO TOMORROW MY DEAR BABY WILL GV THOSE BROS WHO SUPPORT HER SURPRISE....

DAMAGE IS -150/90/2..TRY TO BELIEVE:p

terak24terak
27-05-2006, 09:42 PM
I dun see a French Maid, just a normal hooker in bra and knickers... is this supposed to be some kind of code? :confused:

hooker they maybe bro,just to make those bro who interested make the atmosphere more comfortable,i kw u nv support me,i thk are here just to make fun of my gals or u yrself is a OKt clone.....:D

terak24terak
28-05-2006, 11:14 AM
The baby is here,:p

goodielecks
29-05-2006, 06:13 PM
Drew 2nd blood on this baby last night. Due to a little misunderstanding, action started later than expected.

So anyway when I reached, I would say she looked quite different from the pics I don't know is this good or bad for you guys. Not much at the beginning just talking and waiting to shower. Can tell she's quite shy and inexperienced at this moment. SOP shower nothing much happened just a little of water splashing.

Then she suddenly asked me to fix the hotel tv for her as she couldnt watch any programs, its just the loose cable at the back. Then proceeded the action with kissing and catbath, lots of it. Then she suddenly asked me want smoke? I was like huh smoke? i told her i don smoke then she capped me.:confused: smoke meant bj to her i realised. so nvm she capped me then proceed to fj with girl on top. after awhile can tell she's quite tired as she just reached today so decided to in missionary. Then suddenly on tv one of the Singapore Idol contestants sang and we both laughed and I couldnt continue anymore. Bastard i thought why must he open his mouth at this moment. So nvm try to pump and get it hard again and after a good 5-10 mins finish her off in missionary.

So we hugged and watched the rest of the idol show and with a bout 30-40 mins left decided to go for the 2nd shot. Then she prepared the condom, i told her no i want smoke. Then she say ok she say she wait for me to smoke finish. :confused: then i told her no i want you to smoke me. she's a little blur but cute and innocent. Then she told me she don really like to cim so ask me to warn her when i about to cum. so after about 10-15 finished up my 2nd shot. washed up, had some water and a little chit chat.

Looks: 7/10 (above average but looks diff from pic)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim)
BBBJ: 8/10 (no cim)
FJ: 6.5 (quite sop maybe cause she was tired)
GFE: 9/10 (makes you feel comfy like you're with a gf)
Frenching: 9/10 (intense)
RTF: No (prefer to try diff ones, doesnt mean she's bad though)

terak24terak
29-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro goodielecks for posting a superb fr for Baby

Mel thk the the bros who hv support...

As usual awaiting ur PMs. :p

dragonlovepussy
30-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Had this delicious yound gal yesterday afternoon. I was wondering this morning if I should write this FR. All bros, before u continue reading this FR. Make reserversation with Hugo now. Dont waste time!!!

A ITE gal throw me aeroplane that afternoon. While waiting at Kallang MRT, I decided to sms Hugo. Hugo recommended "Baby", I have never seen her pic but I trusted Hugo.

Reached Hotel. Received Room Number. Up the lift I went.

<knock> <knock>... No response. <Bang> <bang>... Babe opened the door. Oh my god!!! She is so young, cute and pretty. Was told that she is mixed blood. Pakistan and Thai. So bro, imagine lor!

Babe is new in this line. She is currently in her 3rd year of University. Major in Accountacy. Holder of ACCA. From what I know, she seems to be coming from a rich family. But she dont want to get $$$ from family so want to earn a bit money for her self spending. She can speak English and Japansese as well. Her only and ex-bf was a Japanese!!!

Back to actions. After TCSS for a while. I kept looing at her. Damn cute to me. She was a bit shy. Stripped her and we went to bath tub. As i said, she is new. We both sit inside the bathtub and I was actually waiting for her to service me. Instead, we were playing water in the bathtub. haha. Seems like my GF more than anything else.

We went to bed. Gave me a BBBJ. Wow!!! That was soft and tender lips on my didi. Gosh. Asked her to turn around. Her pussy is young and fresh. I licked and fingered her pussy. Tasted good. Capped me and rode wild on me. I positoned her and did her on missionary and a few other KARMA SULTRA positons. She was a bit shocked and surprised with the positions but never rejected me. We french kissed heavily and she loves it. Of course, depends on which bro lah.

This time, I really want to CIM. Told her to uncap me and gave me a BBBJ. Guess what? She was chocked when I uploaded it off in her mouth. She went straight to the bathtub. I felt quite bad. But really feel like my gf.

Went to bathroom and washed up. Back to the bed and she laid beside me. We cont. to TCSS quite a while. Seems that most of the bros only 1 shot with her. Babe doesnt believe i am stand again. Challenged me somemore. :)

I decided to show her my power. Asked her to give me a BBBJ. This time around, she super power! Suction was even better!!! Woo!!! HArdened!!! capped and doggy on her. Pumped for aout 5-10 mins. Offloaded. TCSS a bit further more. washed up and left.

She will be leaving in a few days time. U miss this boat, it is not coming back. :) Try it and u will know what I meant.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: B
Figure: 8/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7/10
Service: 6/10. (She is new in this line. Bros, be gentle with her, ok?)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Not my policy. But will look for her in BKK.

terak24terak
31-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Dragonlovepussy for posting a superb fr for Baby

Mel thk the the bros who hv support...

As usual awaiting ur PMs.

Area 51
01-06-2006, 11:16 AM
I so sorry for the late FR on "baby"

Sms Mel to try my luck at yesterday morning and so lucky to be confirmed for 1100!

"Ding Dong" .. heard someone walking towards the door. Door open .. but saw a young lady wearing french maid costume already arouse my 'small brother' .. playful gal! TCCS while she helped me to removed my clothings, before proceed for bath. SOP.

Really can't tahan so turned her on,she started to moan lightly .. sounds quite true (of course, my finger was working at the south slowly n gently cos she afraid of itch)! I can't wait to hear her moaning and start to bonk her missionary and cum (not a waste since there is 2nd rd).

Washed .. and tccs on the bed again.my didi woke up! Her hands ... when she saw my reaction, she guided my fingers to her breasts with another hands. Acton started, ... 69 again, she on top, (can hear the "bonk bonk", I on top, sideway, scissors ... back to missionary n unloaded after 20 minutes. Hug each other closely and both were sweating.

Name:baby- She Speak English (conversation nt a problem)
Face: 7.5 /10
Boobs: Confirmed B!
Figure: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 6.5/10
Damage: 150/2/90,
GF: 7.5/10(chattybox)

Mel :Thanks for the arrangement
Others : Do support this little girl and she wil never failed you. She is really working very hard ! Customers oriented!

* 1 man meat's another man poison*

terak24terak
01-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Area51 for posting a fr for Baby

Mel thk the the bros who hv supported or going to support...

As usual awaiting ur PMs.:cool:

Tutankhamen
02-06-2006, 01:12 AM
bro how to join your group? can't find the link so pls advise.

terak24terak
02-06-2006, 02:11 AM
bro how to join your group? can't find the link so pls advise.

pls kindly check yr pm
cheers:cool:

kreme
03-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Juz came back from a session wif Baby. Nice gal, warm feeling

Step into the room, sop shower, then action began..... started licking my nipples and stroking my bro until i cannot stand it..... Began to move south after a while, then started bbbj me, request for 69, move to the position obligingly.Started riding on me. Quite shiok, she is very hardworking, changed a few position, did not bear to pump her hard cos she looks to cute to hurt her, after around 25mins, still no feeling, gave up (muscle aching from the exercises yesterday with my Co last night.hahaha). Lie down on the bed tcss and massage for me making me so relax, after 20 mins then finally i decide thats all for me.Baby kept saying that she wants to sextify me at least once, told her nevermind, its ok. Paid her n kiss her goodbye.

My RTF ratings as follows:-
Looks: 7.5/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (suitable for me)
BbbJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (Obliging and maybe i didnt cum)
Damage: $150
Overall: 7/10(young but hardworking gal)

terak24terak
04-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Kreme for posting a fr for Baby

Mel thk the the bros who hv supported

Awaiting ur PMs.:rolleyes:

snowman21
04-06-2006, 08:46 PM
Bro,

Pls let me know how can i join your group?

Will she still be available around 10 to 12th Jun? I will only be in Sg during that time.

royalversa
05-06-2006, 12:26 PM
wow bro . french maid. hear of this word make me horny

terak24terak
06-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Final countdown last 3days for baby..

cheers:rolleyes:

enek
06-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Bro terak24terak, how do i join ur group?? Is baby available tomorrow?? Thks!
:D

terak24terak
07-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Final countdown last 2days for baby..

cheers,more TG to come this weeks;)

KenChu
07-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Just have appointment with Baby yesterday night at 10pm thx to bro terak24terak. When i going up the hotel i knock the door around few seconds the door was open i see baby face wow not bad she got makeup so look more chio than she go toilet open tab for water to fill up in the bath tub and we sit down on the bed and tcss awhile after the water fill up she tell me it was ready and ask me want her to bath with me together? Of cuz i said sure than we strip off and proceed to bath tub and actually i want help her to wash but she said it was her job to service me not to service her and she keep playing the water with me got gf feeling after that we wipe dry and proceed to the bed... Than i start to frenching with her she quite like frenching we french alot after that i suck her nipple deep hehe and later awhile she cap me on she horse riding me for few mins and change a few position and she said wow why u so long haven cum after that i ask her to bj me and she ask me can dun wear cd or not but cannot cim i said ok than she slowly proceed to blow for me and i can feel the speed more and more faster and i cannot tahan liao i forgot to tell her i cuming liao than release my load in her mouth abit and she take it off and miss fire some shot on her hair and she ask me her hair tio sperm liao hehe than we go wash up again after that we proceed to bed again and tcss and watching tv awhile and she keep playing my nipple i cannot tahan again ask her to blow me as usual after awhile cannot tahan release my load but this time she tie up her hair so never tio and we go wash up again and dress up and paid her and than she hug me deeply and ask me will forget her or not? hehe quite a good service fl bro pls try her up as she going back soon and not coming back :( Well that is all for my first fr posting hope it help all bro here...

Looks: 6.5/10 (above average but looks diff from pic)
Body: 7/10 (slim)
BBBJ: 7/10 (no cim)
FJ: 6.5
GFE: 8/10 (makes you feel comfy like you're with a gf)
Frenching: 8.5/10
RTF: Yes!

KenChu
07-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Just have appointment with Baby yesterday night at 10pm thx to bro terak24terak. When i going up the hotel i knock the door around few seconds the door was open i see baby face wow not bad she got makeup so look more chio than she go toilet open tab for water to fill up in the bath tub and we sit down on the bed and tcss awhile after the water fill up she tell me it was ready and ask me want her to bath with me together? Of cuz i said sure than we strip off and proceed to bath tub and actually i want help her to wash but she said it was her job to service me not to service her and she keep playing the water with me got gf feeling after that we wipe dry and proceed to the bed... Than i start to frenching with her she quite like frenching we french alot after that i suck her nipple deep hehe and later awhile she cap me on she horse riding me for few mins and change a few position and she said wow why u so long haven cum after that i ask her to bj me and she ask me can dun wear cd or not but cannot cim i said ok than she slowly proceed to blow for me and i can feel the speed more and more faster and i cannot tahan liao i forgot to tell her i cuming liao than release my load in her mouth abit and she take it off and miss fire some shot on her hair and she ask me her hair tio sperm liao hehe than we go wash up again after that we proceed to bed again and tcss and watching tv awhile and she keep playing my nipple i cannot tahan again ask her to blow me as usual after awhile cannot tahan release my load but this time she tie up her hair so never tio and we go wash up again and dress up and paid her and than she hug me deeply and ask me will forget her or not? hehe quite a good service fl bro pls try her up as she going back soon and not coming back :( Well that is all for my first fr posting hope it help all bro here...

Looks: 6.5/10 (above average but looks diff from pic)
Body: 7/10 (slim)
BBBJ: 7/10 (no cim)
FJ: 6.5
GFE: 8/10 (makes you feel comfy like you're with a gf)
Frenching: 8.5/10
RTF: Yes!

terak24terak
08-06-2006, 01:29 AM
Morning to bros,

tks to bro KenChu for posting a fr for Baby

Mel thk the the bros who hv supported & she is leaving our shore soon

Awaiting ur PMs. :cool:

terak24terak
08-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Final countdown for baby..

cheers,more Mei Mei to come this weeks:cool: