PDA

View Full Version : how to forget? (Good advise required, don come here TCSS)

senters89
06-07-2015, 05:41 PM
Brothers and Sista,

What is the best way or what have you done before trying to forget that someone who used to be part of your life but have left you.

Senters89

orangeproud
06-07-2015, 06:41 PM
The best way is to find someone to replace?:D. No lar, just kidding. It is no good as unfair to her & at the same time u may just deceiving yourself. Step by step to forget her by:

1) throw away or donate away her belonging, her gifts to u & etc.

2) avoid going to the places that u all last time frequented the most at this time being.

3) ask your buddy or friend stop mentioning this person in front of u.

4) dun go to Facebook to check her status now, or how r she doing now. Stop twitter, emailing........

5) keep yourself busy & occupy by taking 2 jobs, take course after work, join some healthy activities to get know new friends.

6) when is sleeping time shld be at bed sleeping, mind & brain empty, dun keep on thinking the past memories between u both especially at night.

7) most importantly, dun hate the person, dun leave "hatred" in your heart, or else will feel miserable all the rest of your life.

8) take it as a lesson how to judge a person, get along with someone & to choose the correct person to begin with.

9) dun indulge in drug as it will ruins your whole life.

10) dun indulge in prostitution & dun pin false hope on those whores who u think they can give u real love, it is absolutely not real love just a transaction to that whore.

IMHO, no offense pls:)

TheSeeker
06-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Brothers and Sista,

What is the best way or what have you done before trying to forget that someone who used to be part of your life but have left you.

Senters89

Hi Bro,

Don't think I have any good advise, just sharing from my perspective of what I did.

As usual, please do not take what I say word for word but I do hope bits of it may help you apply it where it matters most.

1) Betrayal and hurt may bring a man down.
But it can also be used positively as well.

2) It is perfectly human to grief.
But do not perpetually choose to wallow in self-pity..
During the darkest period of my life, I grieved for a whole year too but I decided to turn it around.

3) A failed relationship hurts.
But doesn't it each time our relationship fails..
We get ditched, heal up, meet someone new, fall in love and get ditched again.. What I mean to say is, it is a vicious cycle. Try to believe it ended the way it did because the person you are destined to meet has yet to appear.

4) Do not get into rebound relationships.
Apart from karma, it is ethically wrong to hurt someone else. Only love and accept when you have let go and are ready for a new beginning..

5) Out of sight, out of mind.
Memories do linger and are often stirred from within from the things we hear, read or see..
Discard the things which reminds you of her, if you can't bear to stash it away so you do not see them..
I know how ironic it is of me to be saying this.. But, I really did this..

6) Allow time to work its magic
Remember that first puppy love? Remember how you met someone else and love again? Know it in yourself that in years to come.. You'll meet someone else..

What doesn't kills me, only serves to strengthen me..

Take heart bro..

Hurricane88
06-07-2015, 09:01 PM
just continue to be yourself...:)

continue to work
cotinue to sleep
continue to eat
continue to enjoy
continue...what you do best before you met her....

this will make you forget...:p

senters89
06-07-2015, 11:43 PM
Thanks brothers for the advise, i tried most of it.. any more new ideas?

vampangel
07-07-2015, 12:08 AM
your brain are a memory base
it'll just keep on repeating the stuff you did together with her all these years be it good, happy, bad or sad
there's no way you can forget someone who have been in your life for sometimes so easily
just let time overwrite your memories with her
the harder you try to forget the more you'll remember

orangeproud
07-07-2015, 12:53 AM
Perhaps bro u can turn to a gay to diverse your attention?:D:rolleyes::eek:
Just kidding.

Attend some spiritual or religion course, take up meditation course.

Or be a volunteer overseas, help other by doing good deeds to the poor & under pilverage people & at the same times help yourself to gain more exposure & make more friend. Can contact them at:

1)www.give2habitat.org.sg

2)www.concern.sg

3)ohf.org.sg

4)www.UNICEF.org

& etc. Dun always think she is the best. There is someone more suit u maybe waiting for u.

Chinese has a saying: sai weng shi ma, yan zhi fei fu. Means an old man lost his horse, but it all turned out for the best, a blessing in disguise.:)

orangeproud
07-07-2015, 01:14 AM
Meanwhile, bro, go to karaoke and sing Andy Lau famous song "Wang qing shui" to vent out all your frustration & sorrow.;)

Archerguard
07-07-2015, 01:21 AM
i just find nowadays the threads under matters of the heart getting interesting. :)

throughout the years of dating different women with different personalities, I have learned to love them all. They were part of someone who not only helped but already cultivated this someone to be a better person and that is me. Regardless of who, when, where, what, why and how... it is just so important to continue embracing oneself to keep moving forward and doing things that one enjoys.

for example:

if you love a job, continue to find means and ways to expertize it. And if you don't, change it.

if you find negative people pulling a troll in you, leave them. The chances of meeting positive people are high only if you are positive too.

if you find life is unfair to you, yes it is. Accept the pains, admit the pains and follow up with meditations. It really helps. :)

generally, an average man is attractive to women not by his looks alone, neither is his possessions, etc... is mainly on how he feels in whole as a person. The higher level of pleasures or good feelings he builds in himself, the tendency of women attracted to him will also increase gradually.

to TS: how do you measure the above as well as the attractiveness in yourself?

1) Take more notice in women who look deep into your eyes during conversations. (They will keep prolonging the conversations just to hold you around them longer)

2) Take more notice in women who smile more at you. (They will smile or even laugh at the slightest joke you make even though it is obviously not funny)

3) Some women may already finding you attractive just that you were not even aware.

oops... instead of your thread title: how to forget? I actually ++ after the question mark. And that is: how to continue attracting women be it forgetting or not forgetting 'her'. :p

hugs
07-07-2015, 01:36 AM
your brain are a memory base
it'll just keep on repeating the stuff you did together with her all these years be it good, happy, bad or sad
there's no way you can forget someone who have been in your life for sometimes so easily
just let time overwrite your memories with her
the harder you try to forget the more you'll remember

i just find nowadays the threads under matters of the heart getting interesting. :)

throughout the years of dating different women with different personalities, I have learned to love them all. They were part of someone who not only helped but already cultivated this someone to be a better person and that is me. Regardless of who, when, where, what, why and how... it is just so important to continue embracing oneself to keep moving forward and doing things that one enjoys.

for example:

if you love a job, continue to find means and ways to expertize it. And if you don't, change it.

if you find negative people pulling a troll in you, leave them. The chances of meeting positive people are high only if you are positive too.

if you find life is unfair to you, yes it is. Accept the pains, admit the pains and follow up with meditations. It really helps. :)

generally, an average man is attractive to women not by his looks alone, neither is his possessions, etc... is mainly on how he feels in whole as a person. The higher level of pleasures or good feelings he builds in himself, the tendency of women attracted to him will also increase gradually.

to TS: how do you measure the above as well as the attractiveness in yourself?

1) Take more notice in women who look deep into your eyes during conversations. (They will keep prolonging the conversations just to hold you around them longer)

2) Take more notice in women who smile more at you. (They will smile or even laugh at the slightest joke you make even though it is obviously not funny)

3) Some women may already finding you attractive just that you were not even aware.

oops... instead of your thread title: how to forget? I actually ++ after the question mark. And that is: how to continue attracting women be it forgetting or not forgetting 'her'. :p

Finally some positive energy in matter of the heart section! Love the posts and the nicks, guardian + angel:p exactly how man should be. Charming

Archerguard
07-07-2015, 01:48 AM
Finally some positive energy in matter of the heart section! Love the posts and the nicks, guardian + angel:p exactly how man should be. Charming

charming people take charge in asking instead of being asked.

now... when, where and how do we get hugs from you sister? :o

:p

hugs
07-07-2015, 10:09 AM
charming people take charge in asking instead of being asked.

now... when, where and how do we get hugs from you sister? :o

:p

Don't tempt me. I'm weak. This kinda sidetracked from thread title, don't you think? Nontheless, I'm impressed and delighted

senters89
07-07-2015, 11:27 AM
Perhaps bro u can turn to a gay to diverse your attention?:D:rolleyes::eek:
Just kidding.

Attend some spiritual or religion course, take up meditation course.

Or be a volunteer overseas, help other by doing good deeds to the poor & under pilverage people & at the same times help yourself to gain more exposure & make more friend. Can contact them at:

1)www.give2habitat.org.sg

2)www.concern.sg

3)ohf.org.sg

4)www.UNICEF.org

& etc. Dun always think she is the best. There is someone more suit u maybe waiting for u.

Chinese has a saying: sai weng shi ma, yan zhi fei fu. Means an old man lost his horse, but it all turned out for the best, a blessing in disguise.:)

brother, noted, I will look out for something meaningful to divert my attention. Had been going for swimming these few day to make myself tired.

whiskersF
07-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Brothers and Sista,

Senters89

drink and party every night but it will be exhausting your funds.

my take will be exercise after work and head for the bed after which.

good luck bro

porscheclub
07-07-2015, 12:33 PM

Very well said.

TS, Time heals everything. Some longer, some shorter & Love is just a small part in our life. I once waited 5yrs for a woman to return but it came to nothing.

There are many more meaningful things in life to think about & part of the fun is hunting down another new love :D have fun ;)

senters89
07-07-2015, 01:42 PM
Very well said.

TS, Time heals everything. Some longer, some shorter & Love is just a small part in our life. I once waited 5yrs for a woman to return but it came to nothing.

There are many more meaningful things in life to think about & part of the fun is hunting down another new love :D have fun ;)

I also been through a few years of wait, there was one that came back but still go in the end.

A blissful r/s is not easy to find,easy to sustain. We do see couple married and stay happy always, sometime just wondering why i don have.. haha.

Love can be sweet and can be bitter.. The right one will come ba