PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation: Guys & Girls

selflick
04-07-2015, 02:27 PM
I was surprised to learn girls masturbate as much as men. And when they do, they orgaz 2-4 times. Envious right?

But since women r as (secretly) horny as men, why don't they ask guy friends for help? Men will definitely be willing to let their female friends help them masturbate. Sadly, not the other way round.

Do girls derive more pleasure from selfing alone than from being assisted by men?

I am pretty sure there r women who are quite willing to let male acquaintances help them self. Is there a platform or app to connect demand with supply, that is, only for masturbation?

Mutual masturbation is healthy, so long as sex is not involved, since acquaintance are involved in this case.

StealthBomber
04-07-2015, 02:42 PM
Probably because gals can hit their own right spot straightaway and get it over with in a few minutes.

Rather than have a guy blunder around looking for the correct place, poke here and there clumsily :D:D:D

selflick
04-07-2015, 02:48 PM
Probably because gals can hit their own right spot straightaway and get it over with in a few minutes.

Rather than have a guy blunder around looking for the correct place, poke here and there clumsily :D:D:D
Bro, I don't think masturbation is such an uneventful process to gals. As an example, girls also fumble when they r willing to help us. But we r so willing to teach them. And it's the experience that makes it wonderful, not so much of a technical thing.

I love it when I hear the words "(moans)..... don't stop.. Ya.. Don't stop.." It means I hit the clit.

mrham
04-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Wah this thread got potential!

jenoroth
04-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Masturbation for guys actually not very healthy.

Always heard ppl say over masturbation for guys cause hair loss and just general fatigue and looking tired.

Any guys experience this?

unsung80
04-07-2015, 03:43 PM

Always heard ppl say over masturbation for guys cause hair loss and just general fatigue and looking tired.

Many ppl can deny this saying, but from my experience is true.

Squirting
04-07-2015, 03:44 PM
ok, where to download this Apps that can manage both the male & female particpants ? :D

I also don't mind a female to masturbate for me. I also don't mind to masturbate a female ... but if female under 16 will get canning or not ? :)

selflick
04-07-2015, 03:49 PM
ok, where to download this Apps that can manage both the male & female particpants ? :D
I don't know if there is such an app or platform. Apps r supposed to reduce search costs for people. There must be some demand from female participants. Men of course no need to say. It can be meet up for quick mutual mast over lunch or after work in some discreet place such as cbd, alleys, etc. Orgaz and bye. If meet and don't like each other face, simply bye and move on to next.

MattJB
04-07-2015, 04:10 PM
I have an idea.
why dont u guys create a group in wechat?

Dabao
04-07-2015, 04:28 PM
I have an idea.
why dont u guys create a group in wechat?

Interesting ...............

Add me if there is :D

hcbj
04-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Yes.
I am keen. I am a lover of masturbation.

If there is girls who need my fingers' help, I am most willing to obliged.

:) :D

My meat rod is always ever ready for the lady's palm to give me a jerk off anytime.

Give me a buzz.

Maybe ladies can add my wechat 90392116

Squirting
04-07-2015, 04:52 PM
Yes.
I am keen. I am a lover of masturbation.

If there is girls who need my fingers' help, I am most willing to obliged.

:) :D

My meat rod is always ever ready for the lady's palm to give me a jerk off anytime.

Give me a buzz.

Maybe ladies can add my wechat 90392116
Haha what if those females that respond are all 80 yo grannies ? :D

hcbj
04-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Haha what if those females that respond are all 80 yo grannies ? :D

This is SG50, take is as a tribute and celebration with the Pioneer Generation.

:D:D

jenoroth
04-07-2015, 05:03 PM

U agree too right? Last time I average once a day then I realise I get tired easily, cannot concentrate and face Always very oily.

Now I limit to once every two weeks.

MattJB
04-07-2015, 05:08 PM
I just created 1 group.
so far, only me & my wechat flirt buddy :D

Am not going to open to public,
bcos u all know, the group will be full of male mmbrs.

So to make it balance, any guys wanna join,
pls bring along your masturbate partner,
or at least an open minded girlfriend.
Otherwise, u r not welcome :)
Sounds like am rude, but whats the point having a group of mutual masturbation with >90% male mmbrs. Haha

Lets see how far can we go.

selflick
04-07-2015, 05:18 PM
The demand and supply in this area is tremendously skewed in favour of gals. Let me illustrate a real life example.

Some years ago, I dated a gal. After some times, we began talking about sex. Well not her, mainly me. I asked her if she got masturbate. She refused to answer. To cut the long story short, one night, while I was busy working, she messaged me at 11pm and asked me what I doing. I said I busy rushing work. She asked me whether I remembered talking about helping her to orgaz. Suddenly my cock awoke from the boring work. I said yes and what about. She asked if hypothetically if she were to ask, would I do what I had said all along. I said of course la! Then at 1130pm, she asked me if I was free to go to her place. To be honest, I knew what she wanted, but knn, I really had to finish my work! Bad timing. But I said if she serious about letting me finger her, I would go. She asked me to go over now. Finally at 1am, I gave in to my temptation. Rushed all the way to jurong. Ding dong and she opened door in her lingerie. First time I ever saw her in it. Btw she stays alone. Went into her room. She sort of commanded me to lick her clit. To be honest, I wasn't in the mood cos I was thinking about work so I decided to make it a quick one. She held my head down and told me to lick her. She called out my name as I was painting her (later she didn't even remember calling my name, so cute), and finally her body jerked a few times. Orgasm. She wanted me to stay for the night but I said I had to work the next day. Already 3am. Again to cut long story short, I offered to paint her again but she kept saying she not in the mood. Before long, I decided to stop contact with her.

The above illustrates this. When a girl wants help, 100 men will volunteer. No shortage of supply. When a guy wants help, he has to try asking 100 girls before one is willing to. Chronic shortage of supply. Yet, in the midst of it all, there r bound to have some girls out there who masturbate alone regularly and wished for some form of external assistance, but due to shyness or lack of suitable guy friends, have no guy to turn to. Isn't it nice if this group of gals is able to find help?

dresden
05-07-2015, 12:22 AM

can the body tell if you went through sex or masturbation? Does that mean that guys trying for babies also experience the above symptoms?

shiokshiokrelax
05-07-2015, 12:40 AM
interesting thread.:D

BlueTailTuna
05-07-2015, 12:44 AM
can the body tell if you went through sex or masturbation? Does that mean that guys trying for babies also experience the above symptoms?

hahaa good comparison :D

Imgonnafart
05-07-2015, 01:54 AM
In a sense, it varies amongst sexual heightening, the drive, the raging hormones and the level of pent up sexual feeling. Sometimes we guys just need a quick one to settle our heads (both), to make ourselves feel a little bit more satisfied before we face the rigours for the day, or to get away from it at the end of the day.

The demand as spoken by one of the bros is absolutely spot on. It's because of societal perception that it is misconstrued. It is actually because of human nature that makes guys a tad bit more willing, as their sexual ardour gets aroused very quickly by a lady. But the same thing applies for a lady. Looks are the first step to attraction, and a lady has the same mindset as a gentleman. The opposite sex is attractive. End of story.

However what causes the demand I feel, is that ladies are by nature more reserved and maybe a tad more secretive, and they give out subtle pointers to men. Men however go in for the kill most of the time as their small heads take over control. But there are men who are not typical and women too have the same traits.

With attraction, and maybe mutual feelings, women get attracted as so do men. Women have the ability (for lack of a better word) to stimulate themselves quickly, albeit after the first orgasm threshold. I may be wrong and inexperienced, but what I did encounter with a lady friend of mine was utterly eye opening. I took so long, through foreplay and 5 orgasms from her before I made myself concentrate to have one of my own with the help of her body, hands and mouth. I find it that I want to help her achieve nirvana in that point of time irregardless of my climax. She was spent, telling me the number of climaxes has made her exhausted. Now I may have been fooled, but it took roughly 5 mins after the first climax for her to achieve her next. And so on and so forth. It took me close to 15 mins just to get her to reach her first. Thus, they have this uncanny ability to have lingering jolts around her sensitive parts that stimulate her faster and further after the first time. Men however, may take a longer time to recover from the first climax.

But ultimately it is down to the couple, the attraction, chemistry and connection hey have with one another to make masturbation of each other a mind blowing one.

I dont know frankly, but I thought I just needed to give an input in this thread. Pardon me if I am off topic :D

jenoroth
05-07-2015, 02:28 AM

Actually it's a matter of ejaculation frequency. Regular sex at most is 3-4 times a week? Some ppl masturbate daily especially for guys.

So I'm wondering if any bros out here masturbate daily and have noticed ur hair is lesser or thinner

Rickey
05-07-2015, 07:17 AM
In a sense, it varies amongst sexual heightening, the drive, the raging hormones and the level of pent up sexual feeling. Sometimes we guys just need a quick one to settle our heads (both), to make ourselves feel a little bit more satisfied before we face the rigours for the day, or to get away from it at the end of the day.

The demand as spoken by one of the bros is absolutely spot on. It's because of societal perception that it is misconstrued. It is actually because of human nature that makes guys a tad bit more willing, as their sexual ardour gets aroused very quickly by a lady. But the same thing applies for a lady. Looks are the first step to attraction, and a lady has the same mindset as a gentleman. The opposite sex is attractive. End of story.

However what causes the demand I feel, is that ladies are by nature more reserved and maybe a tad more secretive, and they give out subtle pointers to men. Men however go in for the kill most of the time as their small heads take over control. But there are men who are not typical and women too have the same traits.

With attraction, and maybe mutual feelings, women get attracted as so do men. Women have the ability (for lack of a better word) to stimulate themselves quickly, albeit after the first orgasm threshold. I may be wrong and inexperienced, but what I did encounter with a lady friend of mine was utterly eye opening. I took so long, through foreplay and 5 orgasms from her before I made myself concentrate to have one of my own with the help of her body, hands and mouth. I find it that I want to help her achieve nirvana in that point of time irregardless of my climax. She was spent, telling me the number of climaxes has made her exhausted. Now I may have been fooled, but it took roughly 5 mins after the first climax for her to achieve her next. And so on and so forth. It took me close to 15 mins just to get her to reach her first. Thus, they have this uncanny ability to have lingering jolts around her sensitive parts that stimulate her faster and further after the first time. Men however, may take a longer time to recover from the first climax.

But ultimately it is down to the couple, the attraction, chemistry and connection hey have with one another to make masturbation of each other a mind blowing one.

I dont know frankly, but I thought I just needed to give an input in this thread. Pardon me if I am off topic :D
Very interesting thread !..very well written by bro imgonnafart wif a lot of detailed info on the subject :)

Just found tis article on the internet which may help bros here asking each other about tis common occurrence subject of masturbation & hopefully give them the answers they are seeking :p

https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AwrwNF31ZphVohMAFE8j4gt.;_ylu=X3oDMTEyc WtwcmJvBGNvbG8Dc2czBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDUzAzMjZfMQRzZWM Dc3I-?qid=20061106220827AAZH0Te&p=effects%20of%20masturbation

selflick
05-07-2015, 09:59 AM
Very interesting thread !..very well written by bro imgonnafart wif a lot of detailed info on the subject :)

Just found tis article on the internet which may help bros here asking each other about tis common occurrence subject of masturbation & hopefully give them the answers they are seeking :p

https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AwrwNF31ZphVohMAFE8j4gt.;_ylu=X3oDMTEyc WtwcmJvBGNvbG8Dc2czBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDUzAzMjZfMQRzZWM Dc3I-?qid=20061106220827AAZH0Te&p=effects%20of%20masturbation
Your link points out the benefits of masturbation. Now, how do guys gets the gals to understand those benefits and open up to men to let men help them?

I think masturbation is replacing men. Some of the thoughts my female friends have when masturbating include 1. Knight in shining armour 2. Blank thoughts 3. Idol 4. Past sex scenes with exes. I thought something is wrong here. They don't masturbate thinking about the attractive guy they just saw, or some bulge they saw while being seated in mrt, or some topless guy at the pool. Basically, the thoughts are not forward looking or quite impossible (i.e. idol). As a result, gals masturbating are not propelling them to the next sex act. But with men, we masturbate thinking about the colleague who zaogeng-ed, about the gal in the train who everyday wear sleeveless and exposing her smoothest armpit...etc, thoughts that make us plan for the next conquest. In essence, masturbation is replacing guys for women. The act doesn't propel them to want to f guys.

Imgonnafart
05-07-2015, 10:20 AM
Now bro TS, this then leads to trust.

Now let's try and explain why. Let's take a man and a woman, both average lookers and in physical stature:
Man:

Ask him to masturbate. He probably would.
Ask him to fantasize about the lady. He probably would.
Ask him if he wants to have sex with her. Yes he wants.
Ask him if he prefers her hand to his to wank. Of course... The lady's.

Woman:
Ask her to masturbate. She probably would.
Ask her to fantasize about the guy. Would be a 50-50 chance.
Ask her if she wants to have sex with him. She would then contemplate, is he trustworthy? Who is he? Does he know my peeves and what turns me on? Can he satisfy me? And more questions.
Ask her if she prefers his hand to hers to wank. She probably would want her own hand, she understand and knows herself better.

There we can see a difference, but then it's just for explanation sake.

You can ask a lady, there can never be a substitute or a 1-to-1 exchange for physical stimulation, body against body. A woman wants to have the physical stimulation as much ad a guy, and maybe even more. But they couple it with alot of mindset strategizing, which can be a tad complicated to us men. And why?

Guys, any demure female hand stroking your manhood can and probably will make you ejaculate.
For ladies, maybe it's more to having an attraction, having a sense that this very guy can make me cum. Remember, the mind is a powerful tool and women use it more than us guys. They evaluate and make decisions, and store it into the deepest recesses of their minds. Their mindset enables them to break free of their comfort to let someone else give them what they want. End of the day, they need to have the want, the will, and the belief that the guy can make her cum. And with that comes comfort, and doing what she unconsciously needs to, whether to further stimulate herself or instruct him to do whatever she wants him to do. Then, you have breached the mental barrier :)

curious11
05-07-2015, 11:12 AM
Interesting thread indeed. Why no one thought about this prior to this?? Me included..*bangs head*

Rickey
05-07-2015, 12:24 PM
Interesting thread indeed. Why no one thought about this prior to this?? Me included..*bangs head*
Wow..a very good dissectation of sorts of this masturbation thingy by 2 bros here, bros selflick & esp bro imgonnafart who seems to be so well versed in this subject...delving deep into the question of why & how its done by the guys vis-a-vis the ladies in posts No #1, #16, #20 & # 24 & why the help of guys is usually not needed for members of the opposite sex doing it...

tink they hv dealt wif it clearly enough & from every conceivable angle but of cos it would be better if their psychological theories & explanations on female masturbation can be confirmed by any of the gals or ladies reading...it's on the whole an interesting & eye opening read, something tat never really comes to one's mind in the course of the busyness of daily living...

maxman
05-07-2015, 01:59 PM

A short and simple, but probably one of the surest explanations.

To further add on, some young women themselves don't know where to touch and rub themselves to get the big O. It takes quite some experience for them to learn their anatomy well, and maybe even establish preferred fantasies, before they find masturbation enjoyable, and then be able to guide the man, but even then the man may still not do it well enough.

maxman
05-07-2015, 02:17 PM
The demand and supply in this area is tremendously skewed in favour of gals.

When a girl wants help, 100 men will volunteer. No shortage of supply. When a guy wants help, he has to try asking 100 girls before one is willing to. Chronic shortage of supply. Yet, in the midst of it all, there r bound to have some girls out there who masturbate alone regularly and wished for some form of external assistance, but due to shyness or lack of suitable guy friends, have no guy to turn to.

This is very true. It would be the same with sex. A girl advertises sex and 100 men respond, but not vice versa.

gStringGuy
05-07-2015, 03:18 PM
oh... anyway just make ownself song no need so much theory. pak or orh ... thats all.

selflick
05-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Men can call upon special services. But how come there isn't such a service for ladies? I heard Japan has fingering services for ladies. Of course it's not allowed here. If such services for ladies are as common as for men, the industry will boom, although I doubt ladies will visit these places. Some handsome hunky male masseur, those who make house calls...who knows maybe lonely tais tais or horny female customers will request to be fingered.

I did ask my female friends this "Clit masturbation (external) or pussy fingering (internal)...which do they feel more personal about?" Most say pussy fingering of course, since it involves finger penetration, almost like sex. Only can do with bf or hubby. So I say, since you feel more uninhibited about clit stimulation, why not lower the bar to allow trusted/closer guy friends to help you with? Purpose is to orgaz, not love making. Well, a few saw the reasoning behind the logic and allowed me to help them, but of cos most were too shy.

Sometimes, one gets so stressed at work (both male and female) that one hopes to get jerked off or fingered and orgaz the stress away at lunchtime or tea breaks. Maybe in 30 years time, there will be an app that connects people for such purposes. Also need a review page to ascertain the participant's skills, and honour (some guys may force the gal to have sex upon meetup, which is not the purpose of the app. Or even the gal, upon seeing such a handsome jerker, wants the full package. The yandao rejects and downgrades the gal's honour ratings).

TehOkosong
05-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Very informative thread ..... thanks to all who contributed :)

Rickey
05-07-2015, 09:26 PM
Men can call upon special services. But how come there isn't such a service for ladies? I heard Japan has fingering services for ladies. Of course it's not allowed here. If such services for ladies are as common as for men, the industry will boom, although I doubt ladies will visit these places. Some handsome hunky male masseur, those who make house calls...who knows maybe lonely tais tais or horny female customers will request to be fingered.

I did ask my female friends this "Clit masturbation (external) or pussy fingering (internal)...which do they feel more personal about?" Most say pussy fingering of course, since it involves finger penetration, almost like sex. Only can do with bf or hubby. So I say, since you feel more uninhibited about clit stimulation, why not lower the bar to allow trusted/closer guy friends to help you with? Purpose is to orgaz, not love making. Well, a few saw the reasoning behind the logic and allowed me to help them, but of cos most were too shy.

Sometimes, one gets so stressed at work (both male and female) that one hopes to get jerked off or fingered and orgaz the stress away at lunchtime or tea breaks. Maybe in 30 years time, there will be an app that connects people for such purposes. Also need a review page to ascertain the participant's skills, and honour (some guys may force the gal to have sex upon meetup, which is not the purpose of the app. Or even the gal, upon seeing such a handsome jerker, wants the full package. The yandao rejects and downgrades the gal's honour ratings).
another informative write out about mutual masturbation for females by bro selflick ! :)

saikungao
06-07-2015, 12:48 AM
haha interesting topic :D

pleasurehobby
06-07-2015, 01:08 AM
I was surprised to learn girls masturbate as much as men. And when they do, they orgaz 2-4 times. Envious right?

But since women r as (secretly) horny as men, why don't they ask guy friends for help? Men will definitely be willing to let their female friends help them masturbate. Sadly, not the other way round.

Do girls derive more pleasure from selfing alone than from being assisted by men?

I am pretty sure there r women who are quite willing to let male acquaintances help them self. Is there a platform or app to connect demand with supply, that is, only for masturbation?

Mutual masturbation is healthy, so long as sex is not involved, since acquaintance are involved in this case.

Girls have high dignity, no girls want to be associated as loose or too-easy. ;)

So as men, it is our job to get them comfortable, emotionally and physically, so that they can relax and enjoy all the orgasms they need.

HernanCortez
06-07-2015, 03:05 AM
it is our job to get them comfortable, emotionally and physically, so that they can relax and enjoy all the orgasms they need.

Very well said bro

ChopNDale
06-07-2015, 03:52 AM
Girls have high dignity, no girls want to be associated as loose or too-easy. ;)

So as men, it is our job to get them comfortable, emotionally and physically, so that they can relax and enjoy all the orgasms they need.

Well said :)

selflick
07-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Anyone masturbated a friend recently?

Any bro here received request from lady friend to help her masturbate?

Once, an fb wanted me to buy beer and drive to a secluded spot. After downing two cans of beer, she suddenly said she wanted me to finger her. Next, she took out her shorts before I even realized it. That's the kind of orders I like to undertake.

GrandCanyon
08-07-2015, 01:45 AM
Anyone masturbated a friend recently?

Any bro here received request from lady friend to help her masturbate?

Once, an fb wanted me to buy beer and drive to a secluded spot. After downing two cans of beer, she suddenly said she wanted me to finger her. Next, she took out her shorts before I even realized it. That's the kind of orders I like to undertake.

Never even come close :D

dimplesboy
08-07-2015, 09:56 AM

but once awhile clear the prostate abit, isnt that also benefical:confused::confused:

dimplesboy
08-07-2015, 10:05 AM
The demand and supply in this area is tremendously skewed in favour of gals. Let me illustrate a real life example.

Some years ago, I dated a gal. After some times, we began talking about sex. Well not her, mainly me. I asked her if she got masturbate. She refused to answer. To cut the long story short, one night, while I was busy working, she messaged me at 11pm and asked me what I doing. I said I busy rushing work. She asked me whether I remembered talking about helping her to orgaz. Suddenly my cock awoke from the boring work. I said yes and what about. She asked if hypothetically if she were to ask, would I do what I had said all along. I said of course la! Then at 1130pm, she asked me if I was free to go to her place. To be honest, I knew what she wanted, but knn, I really had to finish my work! Bad timing. But I said if she serious about letting me finger her, I would go. She asked me to go over now. Finally at 1am, I gave in to my temptation. Rushed all the way to jurong. Ding dong and she opened door in her lingerie. First time I ever saw her in it. Btw she stays alone. Went into her room. She sort of commanded me to lick her clit. To be honest, I wasn't in the mood cos I was thinking about work so I decided to make it a quick one. She held my head down and told me to lick her. She called out my name as I was painting her (later she didn't even remember calling my name, so cute), and finally her body jerked a few times. Orgasm. She wanted me to stay for the night but I said I had to work the next day. Already 3am. Again to cut long story short, I offered to paint her again but she kept saying she not in the mood. Before long, I decided to stop contact with her.

The above illustrates this. When a girl wants help, 100 men will volunteer. No shortage of supply. When a guy wants help, he has to try asking 100 girls before one is willing to. Chronic shortage of supply. Yet, in the midst of it all, there r bound to have some girls out there who masturbate alone regularly and wished for some form of external assistance, but due to shyness or lack of suitable guy friends, have no guy to turn to. Isn't it nice if this group of gals is able to find help?

Lucky dude!! :D
By any chance she older than you???? If yes you super duper lucky !!:cool:

TheOnlooker
13-07-2015, 03:04 PM
U agree too right? Last time I average once a day then I realise I get tired easily, cannot concentrate and face Always very oily.

Now I limit to once every two weeks.

Since we're on the topic of masturbation, what are the drawbacks of it? Like jenoroth say he gets tired easily, can't concentrate and oily face. Is there more to it?

Been trying to quit masturbating everyday, any tips bros?

gStringGuy
13-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Since we're on the topic of masturbation, what are the drawbacks of it? Like jenoroth say he gets tired easily, can't concentrate and oily face. Is there more to it?

Cut ur Internet n 4G off or cut ur lanjiao off

ClaypotMaiHum
13-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Cut ur Internet n 4G off or cut ur lanjiao off

Cut internet or 4G can still restore, but lanjiao cannot :p

laofoozi
13-07-2015, 05:40 PM

You want to quit for good? :eek:

4getful
13-07-2015, 08:17 PM
Since men n women has urge to masterbate, u will not want to know how many men r being molested in train n suffer in silent. I would encounter women using their breast to rub against my back. Using their buttock to grind on my cock. Of cos I enjoy it n feel being a victim, but I feel it isn't fair for them to commit a crime n get away scotfree. But what can I do when those hypocrite up there will be laughing away. Another thing i know, the women love to use shower head to spray on their pussy to get high.

TheOnlooker
13-07-2015, 08:27 PM
You want to quit for good? :eek:

Quit for daily for monthly la haha, cannot cut lj later cannot fk.

Rickey
13-07-2015, 09:34 PM
Just found tis article on the internet (by courtesy of yahoo, australia) which may help bros here asking each other about tis common occurrence subject of masturbation & hopefully give them the answers they are seeking :p

For the benefit of bro TheOnlooker & others like him asking about consequences of masturbation esp for guys..the link is reproduced once again from my post no 2 on page 22. Hopes this helps answers some if not all of his concerns about tis pleasurable DIY act for guys....

selflick
13-07-2015, 10:13 PM
Since men n women has urge to masterbate, u will not want to know how many men r being molested in train n suffer in silent. I would encounter women using their breast to rub against my back. Using their buttock to grind on my cock. Of cos I enjoy it n feel being a victim, but I feel it isn't fair for them to commit a crime n get away scotfree. But what can I do when those hypocrite up there will be laughing away. Another thing i know, the women love to use shower head to spray on their pussy to get high.
Haha. I like the way you portray yourself as victim. Cos I sometimes feel the same too!

Had few female friends who, after having enjoyed me masturbate them and feeling sianz of me already, just stopped contacting me or found excuses not to meet. Feels cheated! I haven't even asked them to help me. Once, in mrt, this gal used her butt to grind my cock and made me steam badly. Not pretty at all, but got good figure...those very horny kind. After ten stops of grinding me, she turned back and gave me a disgusting look, like it's my fault. I suppose she didn't want to feel guilty or afraid got other people see, and purposely suddenly turned things round and acted like I was the one to grind her butt. Quite a useful strategy. Perhaps if got gals push their boobs onto your elbow, you should try (after say 3 stops) turn back and give the gal a disgusting or victimized look. Wonder how she will react.

And yes, many girls shower long long cos they were enjoying the shower spray on their clits. Cum in shower like 4,5 times.