PDA

View Full Version : GL Malays...shiok!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Ah Dez
30-04-2004, 09:55 PM
My Gosh man.....

There is like only.... 6, 7 max malays left in GL... And then this thread can survive until now.....

Wah Lau... my 150+ FRs...... :(

proprimate
03-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Ah Dez,

Long time no hear. Yeah, trying to keep up this thread is no joke with the dwindling Malay Gals in GL. The number is definitely shrinking coz an unwritten agreement between governments are preventing prettier Malay gals from the peninsula to come in due to sensitive issues. So we got to make do with those lao jiaos that we have now.

In fact, told some of these gals to up their standards with some novelty ideas or something fresh like doing an erotic dance with striptease, playing with sex toys, or something out of this world kind of stuff. If they do get on with it, I am sure customers will come in throngs for them. hehehehehehe. Cheers!

sggirls
04-05-2004, 12:50 AM
i agree.....that why this Susan always tempting me to go tama with her and another girl. Always telling me she just came back from tama, and she was licking the girl breast and vice versa. How i wish i have the $$$$ to try this experience....seeing Susan sucking and moaning. Wonder how she lick the girl pussy and make her cum. hahaha!

proprimate
04-05-2004, 02:21 PM
i agree.....that why this Susan always tempting me to go tama with her and another girl. Always telling me she just came back from tama, and she was licking the girl breast and vice versa. How i wish i have the $$$$ to try this experience....seeing Susan sucking and moaning. Wonder how she lick the girl pussy and make her cum. hahaha!

BOth have to be open wit each other then the chemistry works. Basically she knows who. Give her the choice to choose. Watch them slide up and down ur shaft in synchronity with their mouth and tongue. Swirling her tongue on ur shaft and the other on ur balls. I find that CK really digs it when licking Susan's pussy. Usually it will be me and susan sharing the other's pussy. Or see susan being licked in missionary and u fucking in doggie wit the other or u lying down with a pussy on u while the other bbbj u. Or see the two of them fuck each other using a special dildo. So u can see the expensive delights that u will get to witness if u have the $$$$! Cheers!

LOBANGKING
04-05-2004, 05:57 PM
My Gosh man.....

There is like only.... 6, 7 max malays left in GL... And then this thread can survive until now.....

Wah Lau... my 150+ FRs...... :(

WELL brown sugar lovers, no worries very soon geylang will be flooded by local minas....which i had started a thread in the FL section....suppose to be posting here but post wrongly....apologise for that....so far at least 5 have been spotted n had tried two...$$$ oso cheap! better than indo n cheaper than sop 150

proprimate
05-05-2004, 04:59 PM
WELL brown sugar lovers, no worries very soon geylang will be flooded by local minas....which i had started a thread in the FL section....suppose to be posting here but post wrongly....apologise for that....so far at least 5 have been spotted n had tried two...$$$ oso cheap! better than indo n cheaper than sop 150

The more so they should be there as it is Geylang Wonderland for them! Better than Indo? R u sure? So far the ones that I came across were either on some drugs and trying to get a fix or from a very dysfunctional family or wit a crazy boyfriend earning from her or those who cannot make it. Have yet to see original chio sg malays in GL.

Service? Its like looking for a needle in a haystack. Some are like dead logs, others wan u to faster faster cum, some r aso bo chap attitude in room. Not very pleasant encounters I had so far. Care to explain? Maybe u got better lobangs or I hang around on the wrong lorongs! Cheap? R u sure? Just posting some questions I am sure other cheongsters are interested. Bcoz if it is cheap and good, then it will benefit the rest down here too. Cheers!

LOBANGKING
05-05-2004, 05:18 PM
The more so they should be there as it is Geylang Wonderland for them! Better than Indo? R u sure? So far the ones that I came across were either on some drugs and trying to get a fix or from a very dysfunctional family or wit a crazy boyfriend earning from her or those who cannot make it. Have yet to see original chio sg malays in GL.

Service? Its like looking for a needle in a haystack. Some are like dead logs, others wan u to faster faster cum, some r aso bo chap attitude in room. Not very pleasant encounters I had so far. Care to explain? Maybe u got better lobangs or I hang around on the wrong lorongs! Cheap? R u sure? Just posting some questions I am sure other cheongsters are interested. Bcoz if it is cheap and good, then it will benefit the rest down here too. Cheers!

hey brother, service of course not better than those cat 150 mina lah....but in terms of look n dressing...really top....

price cheaper had bonk a few spore mina in geylang....n mus say its cheaper....the most ex is 100....min oso have $50....indo mmm... i dun like cos dressing n look lose out....

somemor its sg mina......always my cup of tea to bonk mina...those young babes...before they reach 26---age where they start balloon... haha

try waiting at lor 16, 6,8,10,.....maybe if lucky will see a few....

exact location theres none.....except for the thread i had posted in FL section....lor 8 kopitiam!

cbjuiceyumseng
08-05-2004, 04:40 PM
Been reading this thread with interest........

Seems that alot of brothers have been having good times with these brown pussies.

Reason why i never fucked them alot as i am quite racist leh, thinking that brown pussies are dirty...and dun turn me on.

I am wrong!! I am going to grab some soon and experience something new :D

walao
09-05-2004, 04:16 AM
Been reading this thread with interest........

Seems that alot of brothers have been having good times with these brown pussies.

Reason why i never fucked them alot as i am quite racist leh, thinking that brown pussies are dirty...and dun turn me on.

I am wrong!! I am going to grab some soon and experience something new :D

Happy trying....after trying, confident enough, promote to black....they are just as good.....oh yeah....

Walao

cbjuiceyumseng
09-05-2004, 02:12 PM
Happy trying....after trying, confident enough, promote to black....they are just as good.....oh yeah....

Walao

Not that hardcore yet.....cannot accept a black cheebye now.

Even black nipples i see i want to vomit liao. :o

proprimate
10-05-2004, 04:23 PM
Quite agree that dark dark brown pussies are a turn off for me. But light brown pussies...aaahhh...that's the best. Jus stroke between those slits, b4 u know it, juice comes dribbling out to wet the entire brown labia. Then jus check out how wet it is when u insert that middle finger in the love hole, squish sounds enthrals ur libido as u slowly move in and out like a piston well oiled and all that. I tell u malay pussies are the wettiest when they are horny enough. Even if they try to deny the feeling, the wet pussy defies their thoughts! That's the difference! Those who have not tried, u dun know wat u missing! Cheers!

Precious_123
10-05-2004, 05:33 PM
Agreed that malays wl ae damn horny.Last time when i screw Mimi cat150,her pussy damn many cunt juice.She was sucking my cock while I finger her and using my nose to rub her hole( can't use tongue lah,too dirty for me leh).That's the only time I did this so I remember always.True, after I CIM and cum inside her.She want me to make her cum so HAD to service her.
Longest cat150 session also with her.About 50 minutes in all.Well valued for money lah.

Damn, last time always go L2058 look for Feixue and Diamond, she keeps on looking at me with that slutty pair of eyes.I think she misses my dick.
Can't be help bcos most of the time these cat150 girls serve those old,disgusting,fat belly men with small dicky,needing the blue pill to errect.How to sextisty them.Anywat,that's some history.

proprimate
11-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Agreed that malays wl ae damn horny.Last time when i screw Mimi cat150,her pussy damn many cunt juice.She was sucking my cock while I finger her and using my nose to rub her hole( can't use tongue lah,too dirty for me leh).That's the only time I did this so I remember always.True, after I CIM and cum inside her.She want me to make her cum so HAD to service her.
Longest cat150 session also with her.About 50 minutes in all.Well valued for money lah.

Damn, last time always go L2058 look for Feixue and Diamond, she keeps on looking at me with that slutty pair of eyes.I think she misses my dick.
Can't be help bcos most of the time these cat150 girls serve those old,disgusting,fat belly men with small dicky,needing the blue pill to errect.How to sextisty them.Anywat,that's some history.

Well said bro! Cheers!

jesterem
11-05-2004, 02:43 PM
yah bros....brown pussied are my favourite man!!

i remembered last time I had Lily...the more humping I did, the louder the squish squash sound. I pulled my didi until just outside her labia then went in again, 3 or 4 times can hear the wet sound oredi. my favourite is during doggie, I spread her ass cheeks wide then slowly withdraw from her hole. can see all the sticky white fluid around the rubber and her love liquid flowing slowly out to her asshole.

as I did more strokes like that, then farting sounds came out from her hole and more liquid squeezed thru. she told me cummed oredi and I continued humping with more farting sounds...pffrrt...pffrrt...until she had to bring down her knees and lie flat on the bed, back facing me. I hantam all the way till she screamed and I cummed like power man!!!

later when she got up saw a patch of wetness on the bed sheet and she say "you ah...notti boy!!!...haiz....cannot take my eyes off her beautiful pert breasts..as she bend down and look at the wet patch.

brown pussies....haiz..u dunno wat u missing!!

walao
11-05-2004, 04:39 PM
yah bros....brown pussied are my favourite man!!

i remembered last time I had Lily...the more humping I did, the louder the squish squash sound. I pulled my didi until just outside her labia then went in again, 3 or 4 times can hear the wet sound oredi. my favourite is during doggie, I spread her ass cheeks wide then slowly withdraw from her hole. can see all the sticky white fluid around the rubber and her love liquid flowing slowly out to her asshole.

as I did more strokes like that, then farting sounds came out from her hole and more liquid squeezed thru. she told me cummed oredi and I continued humping with more farting sounds...pffrrt...pffrrt...until she had to bring down her knees and lie flat on the bed, back facing me. I hantam all the way till she screamed and I cummed like power man!!!

later when she got up saw a patch of wetness on the bed sheet and she say "you ah...notti boy!!!...haiz....cannot take my eyes off her beautiful pert breasts..as she bend down and look at the wet patch.

brown pussies....haiz..u dunno wat u missing!!

Shit!!!>_<! My Cock Stand liao.....ciao liao, go booking her liao......zoommmmmm.......

Walaoooooooo

sdol v2
11-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Shit!!!>_<! My Cock Stand liao.....ciao liao, go booking her liao......zoommmmmm.......

Don't let the promethean flame die out.. with your eagle eye n gryphon strength, reign supreme n give us an FR

auspicium melioris aevi

Precious_123
11-05-2004, 11:59 PM
But still prefer to CIM raw with Malay sluts. Want them to taste my semen.Anyway,only try Mimi leh.cat150 malay a bit expensive bcos, I rather pay these price to screw m'sian chinese chio bus.Heard can tarma Susan with another girl.Wow, must store 3 weeks of load and cicb one girl and cim the other.Champion.

cicb:cum in chee by(w/condom)

sggirls
12-05-2004, 11:56 PM
I fully agree with all the brothers....nabei - Malay babes are the most fucking horny and juicy wan. Now i am learning from brother prompriate on sianing a ex-receptionist. She is fucking sexy and i am trying to sian her to give me a massage first before main course. Ha ha....wish me luck.

proprimate
13-05-2004, 02:09 PM
I fully agree with all the brothers....nabei - Malay babes are the most fucking horny and juicy wan. Now i am learning from brother prompriate on sianing a ex-receptionist. She is fucking sexy and i am trying to sian her to give me a massage first before main course. Ha ha....wish me luck.

Many good luck to u.Much better if U GIVE the massage instead. Gers like to be pampered and feel that she is the most desirable one!

Anyway my good days are over. No more freebies as the I ditched the last one. Too much trouble alredi. So went to bonk a FL Indo gal yesterday. Read it in the FL thread, worth every cent! Cheers!

Precious_123
14-05-2004, 02:05 AM
Want to fuck Malays raw.DAMN HIGH.Imagine u can cum inside their wet and warm chee by then see yr sperm flow out.wah lao.Susan can raw and cicb raw or not???if can mai tu liao

proprimate
14-05-2004, 01:23 PM
Want to fuck Malays raw.DAMN HIGH.Imagine u can cum inside their wet and warm chee by then see yr sperm flow out.wah lao.Susan can raw and cicb raw or not???if can mai tu liao

Of course shiok to see ur own cum dribble out from a Malay pussy. But I won't advocate that the WL do it and many bros out there would agree it is a no no disclosure down here! It's between u and the ger and wat goes behind those closed doors that remain sacred. The best I can say is, she better know u good enough before......Cheers!

cbjuiceyumseng
15-05-2004, 04:12 PM
" slurp "

:p

EtaiEtai
20-05-2004, 12:56 PM
Just 2 confm with bros here is Elle fat n i mean REALLY fat now?? Saw her at OKT hse yest..boy she fat man. Thou i nev call her b4 tat the OKT said tat Elle.

EtaiEtai
20-05-2004, 01:04 PM
Just 2 check with bros here...is Elle Fat now n i mean REALLY fat???
Nev call her b4 but saw her at the OKT hse yest.

EtaiEtai
20-05-2004, 01:15 PM
Just 2 confm is Elle fat n i mean REALLY fat?? Saw her at my OKT hse yest..I tot she belong 2 80 cat 1.

(.)(.) lover
22-05-2004, 12:34 AM
Just 2 confm is Elle fat n i mean REALLY fat?? Saw her at my OKT hse yest..I tot she belong 2 80 cat 1.

Fat!! I was asking for her at 1.30pm but the okt say she will only come at 3pm, so settle for summer which the okie recommend.
What is her waistline? The okt mention that ELLE is not the slim type.
Ask for susan, on off.

(.)(.) lover
22-05-2004, 12:39 AM
How fat is she (waistline)?
Ask for her at 1.30pm, okt say she come at 3pm. Ask for susan, on off.
Okt recommend summer which i take.

proprimate
22-05-2004, 08:56 AM
How fat is she (waistline)?
Ask for her at 1.30pm, okt say she come at 3pm. Ask for susan, on off.
Okt recommend summer which i take.

Yup, she has put on some weight recently and around the waist area. Stats would be like 36-32-36 I guess. She is still in the cat$150 at the moment but I guess it won't be long b4 she downgrades.

However, if she are gong for a service orientated gal, she's the one despite the flaws. For one, tits are a real handful, pussy is always wet with natural juice, and she would accede to your every whims and fancy. Plus, time is not a factor as she could go the full hour wit u and if u r strong, 2 times is not a problem. Can french, finger, lick, cim. Cheers!

cbjuiceyumseng
22-05-2004, 03:58 PM
Elle is also a very nice girl.........her service also excellent.

She might be fat now but she is special loh...some bros like plump girls wat..lol :D

Harvest
23-05-2004, 12:01 AM
Wanted to have Susan but she's not working, so settled for Elle instead... Wah, she has really put on lots of weight since the last time I seen her!!

Face: 6/10 (typical Malay look with dreamy eyes)
Body: 4/10 (Very bottom-heavy. Luckly I'm in top form today)
Boobs: 7/10 (Natural C or D cup)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Starts at shower and ends at 2nd shower! Can do any position u want)
AJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 (Commando service, had a CIM with her)
Attitude: 9/10 (Very friendly and accomodating, takes her time and no rush)
RTF: Errm, maybe when she slims down... :rolleyes:

alphalaw
23-05-2004, 12:27 AM
Wanted to have Susan but she's not working, so settled for Elle instead... Wah, she has really put on lots of weight since the last time I seen her!!

Face: 6/10 (typical Malay look with dreamy eyes)
Body: 4/10 (Very bottom-heavy. Luckly I'm in top form today)
Boobs: 7/10 (Natural C or D cup)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Starts at shower and ends at 2nd shower! Can do any position u want)
AJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 (Commando service, had a CIM with her)
Attitude: 9/10 (Very friendly and accomodating, takes her time and no rush)
RTF: Errm, maybe when she slims down...

Too much sperm, nourishes her and she gotten fat? :confused: :eek:

Alp.

Ken yeang
23-05-2004, 11:04 AM
Gained weight eating sperm? Then "Appeton" weight gaining formula goes out of business.....hehehehe

Harvest
23-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Hahaha! I think her waistline is somewhere around 34 to 36 now... but nevertheless I find her service still as good as before and worth a try. Highly recommended for bros who are into commando service like me. ;)

EtaiEtai
24-05-2004, 01:33 PM
By posting tis FR i mean no harm just tryg 2 let other bros knw wat up laterly n my exp man....didnt try malay gal b4 so tot y nt man.
Went there ard 6.30pm ask 4 malay gals n OKT shoot a few name...Elle..Susan..Mimi..etc.got Elle during last wk cos Susan was off..
waitd 4 ard 15mins..in cm a fat fat gal i was fucking shocked.
but still try man cos mayb her service is gd like wat most of the bros said here.
In the rm...she usual chat but she seems abit stone stone..she said its bcos of the pills she took for her flu.The SOP bath with a brief BBJ den in cm the action i tot man!! On the bed she jus keep talking n talking n talking....the foreplay is jus abit 4 abt 1 mins n she start 2 talk again...i noticed she kept drinking coke during the BBJ....i cant even gt 2 the mood man..i was fucking sian.
The catbath n BBJ i count with break here n there dun even last 4 5mins..n she dun know kept saying wat shit n i was like HUH!!??!! She can even blow halfway n go drink coke...aft ahe can even ask me wat 2 do next. Hell man!!!!
Finally she laid dwn n ask me 2 F her but i said i havnt even wear condm yet..she said she alr put it on 4 me. She even dare 2 ask me whether i took the condm off or nt...she startd 2 search high n low 4 it.Finally i cant take it man n wear my clothes n storm out of the rm.
The OKT was shock 2 c me cm out alone n ask mi wat up..i told him wat happend..he went in the rm n F her...n calld her hse later.
I was inside the rm 4 ard 35mins but she alr talk 4 ard 30mins. In the end i end up paying $20 2 her 4 the transport man.
My OKT told me i was the 1st guy 2 pay $20 2 a gal tat alr strip cos usually is aleast half but knwing me dam pissd...he ask me jus pay $20 only.
Tat the last time i calld a Malay gal man...once bitten twice SCARED man.
If she nt feeling well den dun wk man..but i tink she nt cos she look stone n kept drink coke if u guys knw wat i mean!!!

proprimate
24-05-2004, 09:36 PM
By posting tis FR i mean no harm just tryg 2 let other bros knw wat up laterly n my exp man....didnt try malay gal b4 so tot y nt man.
...........In the end i end up paying $20 2 her 4 the transport man.
My OKT told me i was the 1st guy 2 pay $20 2 a gal tat alr strip cos usually is aleast half but knwing me dam pissd...he ask me jus pay $20 only.
If she nt feeling well den dun wk man..but i tink she nt cos she look stone n kept drink coke if u guys knw wat i mean!!!

Bro,

I empathise with your bad experience with this gal. Now, the best thing is that I have both sides of the story in my hands. Bumped into her at City Plaza and she was rambling about this guy (meaning u) and the freasco about the short changed transaction.

From your side of the story, I can say it is creditable coz she told me a very short story of how a guy got bbbj and she had alredi stripped and then even said that the guy had alredi cummed and left angry with $20 as for the troubles she went through.

Okay, from experienced bros who had her would know the nature of this gal well. For regulars, it seems to be a different story as we get the works. Yeah yeah I believed there were complaints about her talking a lot, interruptions, smoking, taking up time,etc etc. I guess we all have heard such stories. It's like saying: one man's meat, another man's poison.

Conclusion, she has this dilemma of calling it quits when she came back recently plus putting lots of weight din help either. So I guess she must be going thru some disturbing phase and u happened to pop in. Mebe, I need to give her some psychological brainwash to get her to snap out of it.

As for you bro, all I can say is, dun regret coz u still had a good deal of jus paying $20 where others had to still pay at least $50 or even the $150 full. My strongest recommendation for you is SUSAN, all time great and I can bet my last dollar, won't disappoint. Other bros will vouch my truth here. So go and get this SUSAN, if not around, return for the battle on another day. Go direct to her house Lor 16 House 6 or 8. Keep forgetting this part. Anyway its jus next to each other. Mebe say Proprimate recommended u and she'll give u the world! Cheers!

EtaiEtai
25-05-2004, 11:25 AM
Yup i believe u r rite..one man meat is another poison...sm prefer fat..sm slim...every1 hav their choice man.
The funny part tat u mentn is tat she said tat i cummed bt noway did i man!
Anyw wat over is over man...no point tink abt it.Its jus my unlucky day man.
Thanks 4 the tip man i be sure 2 try Susan in a later time.

IloveBusty
25-05-2004, 12:32 PM
I think dis Malay gal is Armani :confused: Saw her yesterday at lor 28 damn surprise still got ppl request for her :eek: Fat n aunty looking, the dress she worn wah piang! dunno from which pasar malam sales? I can tell from the face, the guy was quite upset caused his fren called Armani for him.

Me was actually there to try Sony but she was off yesterday. So, ask for cat 100 gal Xiao Tian lor. Not bad lah for cat 100 category she is consider good in term of look n her nipple damn shiok! to suck well shaved pussy if U enjoy licking? The onli minus point is she put too much KY in her pussy liao....

Okie...saw 1 young gal by the name of WyWy quite short got 1-2 guys request her? Any bro got her FR to share???

Cheers n happy bonking (*_^)

zyxel01
25-05-2004, 02:52 PM
Went there ard 6.30pm ask 4 malay gals n OKT shoot a few name...Elle..Susan..Mimi..etc.got Elle during last wk cos Susan was off..
waitd 4 ard 15mins..in cm a fat fat gal i was fucking shocked.
but still try man cos mayb her service is gd like wat most of the bros said here.

Bro, in your first few post, you were asking for confirmation if Elle is fat, as you saw her and the okt already told that she was Elle. Now you say you were fucking shock to see she is fat!!! What do you mean. Still did not trust the okt in the first place?

You only tried one Malay gal, Elle, and you said it will be last time, cos bad experience? So if you called a Chinese gal and got bad experience, then how? No need to go GL liao lah!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

EtaiEtai
25-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Yo chilli dwn man...just want 2 confm tat her or nt cos sm of the OKT english quite bad may call the wrg gal for u.
Of course i trust my OKT man since been there 4 many yrs. i jus type the wrg stuff n nt wat i mean man.
Anyw til nt i hav nt hav any bad exp with any of the chinese gals yet so i gt no worry man.

------------------------
Living is the only ting worth dying for!!!

proprimate
25-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Looks like we got a lot of dissatisfied customers around this time. We have come to the Singapore dilemma of always wanting the best for our hard earned cash! That it comes to a point we cannot accept flaws or overrated merchandise. This thread was formed to keep bros out there informed about the characterisitcs of all available Malay gals in GL. Onus is up to u whether u wan or dun wan and always keep those expectations to a realistic figure. I guess there is sufficient information in here to help u decide.

I have even rated these gals with description and services. U cun have it all can we? Its jus like the market shares, we dun jus jump and buy stocks not knowing the background and even so, there is always the risk factors involved if u think that u r purchasing a rather good deal. Some loyal shareholders will keep it for better mileage in return. That is why I always get good returns if I ever visit them again and get the best out of them or even more as a bonus! Cheers!

DARKSARCASM
27-05-2004, 06:51 PM
This is the 1st time I'm posting here on this great thread. Great work PROPRIMATE. Anyway, had SUSAN this afternoon. No other Malays avail. Rina is away for a month. Never had her B4 though. The same horny service from SUSAN. Only change is that she has got a shorter hair-do. :)

Devil
27-05-2004, 06:59 PM
Yo chilli dwn man...just want 2 confm tat her or nt cos sm of the OKT english quite bad may call the wrg gal for u.
Of course i trust my OKT man since been there 4 many yrs. i jus type the wrg stuff n nt wat i mean man.
Anyw til nt i hav nt hav any bad exp with any of the chinese gals yet so i gt no worry man.

------------------------

From the past FR, it is very unlikely that Elle is short changing u. As some brothers said before, u can remind her about her chattiness & cut short her talk. Anyway, be fair to all WLs, normally service been provided, $150 should be paid. However, u should be glad that u just paid $20. U then can!!!!

EtaiEtai
28-05-2004, 01:09 PM
Well i m glad i paid only $20...anyw its my OKT askd me 2 pay tat amount since mayb he treat me as 1 of his most value customers man.
Also he told me tat Elle dun even want 2 accept the $20 cos she really STONE n the OKT tell her he might calld the AV...dun knw tat true or nt since they talking inside the rm while i m outside.

Frankiestine
28-05-2004, 04:53 PM
Well i m glad i paid only $20...anyw its my OKT askd me 2 pay tat amount since mayb he treat me as 1 of his most value customers man.
Also he told me tat Elle dun even want 2 accept the $20 cos she really STONE n the OKT tell her he might calld the AV...dun knw tat true or nt since they talking inside the rm while i m outside.

Bro which malay gal are you referring to....?? Elle or Armani...personally I have tried both and thou Elle is a bit chatty during the session, her work rate is still tops. Just met her yesterday at her house and she has put on a bit. As for Armani, I have not bonked her for quite a while but from past experience, I don't think she is one to short changed any one.

EtaiEtai
28-05-2004, 05:25 PM
Bro which malay gal are you referring to....?? Elle or Armani...personally I have tried both and thou Elle is a bit chatty during the session, her work rate is still tops. Just met her yesterday at her house and she has put on a bit. As for Armani, I have not bonked her for quite a while but from past experience, I don't think she is one to short changed any one.
bRO read up the thread man.
Elle is the 1. She the only malay gal i tried so far man.
Mayb next time i try Susan.

----------------------------------
DYING IS THE ONLY TING WORTH LIVING FOR!!!!

Frankiestine
28-05-2004, 08:14 PM
bRO read up the thread man.
Elle is the 1. She the only malay gal i tried so far man.
Mayb next time i try Susan.

----------------------------------
DYING IS THE ONLY TING WORTH LIVING FOR!!!!

Oh sorry dude, maybe you really got her on her wrong day. Susan is always worth a try thou I heard she is a quick worker.

proprimate
28-05-2004, 09:28 PM
This is the 1st time I'm posting here on this great thread. Great work PROPRIMATE. Anyway, had SUSAN this afternoon. No other Malays avail. Rina is away for a month. Never had her B4 though. The same horny service from SUSAN. Only change is that she has got a shorter hair-do. :)

Shorter hairdo? How short? Give some FR leh.Cheers!

proprimate
28-05-2004, 09:43 PM
Bros,

Let's give this gal, Elle, a break man! As for EtaiEtai's OKT, he has gotten his bad reputation in the WLs diaries. Even tho it looks like his saving his client but the insult put on the gal is uncalled for! No matter what the reasons are! WLs are human too and the risks they take, no women would want to be in their shoes.

Services rendered should be paid in kind. Complaints should go to proper channels and not to threat or demean a person in front of others. $20? No wonder she did not want to take it all. She must have her dignity and braveness to face such dire insults.

Stone? U want me to list the number of WLs on some kind of enhancers? I tell u, nearly half or more would be sent packing! Dun use such words in this thread as it would mean more AVs would be on WLs's backs and who is gonna be the loser? Us, cheongsters!

Sorry bros, just feeling pissed about such issues and as usual, I have a soft spot with these gals. Cheers!

edvil
29-05-2004, 02:28 AM
I do agree with brother proprimate, no girls would wan to be in their shoes,.. we have to mind wat we write in this forum... there are eyes looking at it all the time.. in no time... some of the best mina will be rounded up by the AV, whose the loser.... us.. the cheongster... Right on man... :p

Private Ryan
29-05-2004, 02:56 AM
been away from GL scene for a while now.... just read bro prop's post of confusing between Susan base at hs 6 or 8 and brings back bad memory to me. hehehe... was on a hunt for Susan but went to wrong house and got a bad session with fake boobs when i can't find Susan. ahhh, the memories..... :D
i find it hard to run away when we reach GL and the girl we want is unavailable. the mind of big and small head will just go for others.... anyone is advice of how to run while we still can? hehehe... maybe i could just cross a few lorongs and get a cheapo fish tank session to save a buck or two. kekeke...

Frankiestine
29-05-2004, 08:11 AM
Bros,

Let's give this gal, Elle, a break man! As for EtaiEtai's OKT, he has gotten his bad reputation in the WLs diaries. Even tho it looks like his saving his client but the insult put on the gal is uncalled for! No matter what the reasons are! WLs are human too and the risks they take, no women would want to be in their shoes.

Services rendered should be paid in kind. Complaints should go to proper channels and not to threat or demean a person in front of others. $20? No wonder she did not want to take it all. She must have her dignity and braveness to face such dire insults.

Stone? U want me to list the number of WLs on some kind of enhancers? I tell u, nearly half or more would be sent packing! Dun use such words in this thread as it would mean more AVs would be on WLs's backs and who is gonna be the loser? Us, cheongsters!

Sorry bros, just feeling pissed about such issues and as usual, I have a soft spot with these gals. Cheers!

You right about giving Elle a break, couldn't help but noticed a tinge of depression in her when I spoke to her last week.

Devil
29-05-2004, 08:39 AM
Bros,

Totally agreed with u. I think most of the WLs r on some kind of 'enhancer'. Just imagine, day in day out different kind of dudes with all sorts of looks, body odours and etc... Anyway, Etai's OKT should not treat the WLs in such manner.

proprimate
29-05-2004, 06:18 PM
Thanks bro Devil, ur support is most welcome. I guess oni liao jiaows would be more understandable of the trade. Cheers!

69lover
29-05-2004, 10:23 PM

------------------------

Hi Mr Etai Etai , i have been browsing thru this forum for the past 2 days , and after reading ur post i felt disgusted with your act. I dun see any reason for u to give only a mere $20 to Elle. I dun knowabout indians , but me as a chinese , i believe in paying for the service rendered by anyone given notice of the amount ($150) b4 hand. If she is not the ger for u , u could have turn her down b4 letting her take off her clothes .. They are still human , they deserved to be paid ... If ur boss promise u $2k per mth .. and at the end pay u only a mere $300 after doing all the job ...... would U MIND ! .

And even if the OKT only require u to pay $20/- (which i dun believe at all), u can easily push the full amt to him , I definitely believe Elle will still be fully paid.

All the bros here will oso agree with me that once the ger took off her clothes s oready payable and more after ... i believed u have oso cum in the session (WHICH IS UR MAIN MOTIVE RITE ??? )

I really felt for Elle and the way u treated them is disgusting and it shows how much dignity u have .....

n last of all , dun anyhow put words in OKT mouth... like "He ask me to pay only $20"

DumbAss
29-05-2004, 11:00 PM
Hi Mr Etai Etai , i have been browsing thru this forum for the past 2 days , and after reading ur post i felt disgusted with your act. I dun see any reason for u to give only a mere $20 to Elle. I dun knowabout indians , but me as a chinese , i believe in paying for the service rendered by anyone given notice of the amount ($150) b4 hand. If she is not the ger for u , u could have turn her down b4 letting her take off her clothes .. They are still human , they deserved to be paid ... If ur boss promise u $2k per mth .. and at the end pay u only a mere $300 after doing all the job ...... would U MIND ! .

And even if the OKT only require u to pay $20/- (which i dun believe at all), u can easily push the full amt to him , I definitely believe Elle will still be fully paid.

All the bros here will oso agree with me that once the ger took off her clothes s oready payable and more after ... i believed u have oso cum in the session (WHICH IS UR MAIN MOTIVE RITE ??? )

I really felt for Elle and the way u treated them is disgusting and it shows how much dignity u have .....

n last of all , dun anyhow put words in OKT mouth... like "He ask me to pay only $20"
Don't start a war here. If you are not happy, deduct his rep points.
Your first post and you want to start a war? :eek:

sggirls
30-05-2004, 12:31 AM
cool it brothers!! we are here only to enjoy our brown sugar....so let not turn this thread into a worthless thread with irrelevant negative comments against each other.

EtaiEtai
31-05-2004, 12:26 PM
Bros,

Well 4 mi its alrite man...no hard feeling taken.
U're rite in ur point of view...every1 hav the rite 2 tink wat they want.
Sorry bro if i use the wrong words man. i mean no harm.
Anyw we jus going there hav fun man so i wont bother with such ting.
If other bro is nt happy abt wat i said...hey its fine with me.
In life there up n dwn man...why get workd out over such ting.For me wat over its over...let gt on with our life man.Its jus another F.

DARKSARCASM
31-05-2004, 06:31 PM
Shorter hairdo? How short? Give some FR leh.Cheers!

The session was pretty much the same as mentioned in the FR on Susan, so don't wanna bore U guys with the details. (BTW this was the 2nd time with her) Short hairdo a la Halle Berry , but a little longer. But her energy is still pretty gd once inside the room with het sluty looks and dirty talk. But I kinda think she is starting to look her age. (late 20's or early 30's, I think)

But a definite RTF anytime ...... :)

Drew
05-06-2004, 12:25 AM
can somebody tell me what is Susan's cup size, so far i believe nobody has mentioned anything about her breast.

sggirls
07-06-2004, 12:53 AM
Trust me!! It will be better for you to go explore Susan yourself. Mark my words - U WILL NOT REGRET. She has the divine figure and skills to make every of your fantasy come true. Her best one will be the boss and secretary in the office sex.

When she unveil herself to you.......u will remember our words. hee hee!!!! Another to try will be Mimi.

Drew
07-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Hi there guys, I know that Susan has a good bod but i just like to know what her cup size is. can somebody tell me ?

Sir humpalot
08-06-2004, 11:15 PM
thinks its a 32 B :rolleyes:

proprimate
16-06-2004, 12:11 AM
Trust me!! It will be better for you to go explore Susan yourself. Mark my words - U WILL NOT REGRET. She has the divine figure and skills to make every of your fantasy come true. Her best one will be the boss and secretary in the office sex.

When she unveil herself to you.......u will remember our words. hee hee!!!! Another to try will be Mimi.

Aahh the boss and secretary routine. Got that one once! Another was the jungle or in the car routine! She even do 'rape' fantasies! Her tama is aso porn stuff! No holds bar! Its jus like those 2 in 1 stuff. Got to give her credit for making such efforts. As they say, u need to be innovative in this global change in economy.

If I were her, got to do research and see how the market works and what is in and what is out. Introduce few other kinky stuff mebe like lap dancing with music, or strip routine, or masturbation action, or special services like....hehehe. Let that be up to ur imagination. Cheers!

proprimate
16-06-2004, 12:12 AM
Can any bros out there give me an update on mimi, like details or frs. Long time since I checked her out.

sggirls
17-06-2004, 11:50 PM
bro.....my last time i tried Mimi was 2 months back. She look slimer and as usual her skills were good. Only thing i dont like about her is that her skin is quite coarse. She seems to be pre-occupied with family problems....complaining to me about her brother blah blah blah.....poor thing.

I just came back today from GL but unfortunately no brown sugar today - Susan off , mimi went back, lily went back, both lena MIA ....left only Elle and ORchid. Not my type......end up calling Dolphin - Chinese girl.

singman
18-06-2004, 12:41 PM
bro , correct me if I'm wrong. Called up Susan's base many times and seems that she's always not working one

Jang5556
18-06-2004, 01:14 PM
bro , correct me if I'm wrong. Called up Susan's base many times and seems that she's always not working one

Bro,

What is there to correct? If you call up and they say she is not working then she is not working. :)

regards

Jang

giggz83
18-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Hello Bro,

Hi Im new here... but just wanna ask..

wher is those malay minas??

i tot GL only got thais, chinese and occasionally ang mos?

pls tell me wher to find malay minas?

Wanna try them out!!!!

giggz83
18-06-2004, 09:57 PM
Hi Bro,

mmm.. I tot GL is only Thais, Chinese and Indonesians...

sometimes ang mos..

but wher to find malay minas??

Can tell me wheer???

Wanna try them out!! thanks

proprimate
18-06-2004, 10:21 PM
Bro,

What is there to correct? If you call up and they say she is not working then she is not working. :)

regards

Jang

She used to be very hardworking. But I guess age is catching up, so have to slow down maybe. Her pattern of work is such that weekends are more likely she wun work. Weekdays are the highest probability. Then again, she might be having her period or sick or worse, one month mandatory vacation. Cheers!

singman
18-06-2004, 10:57 PM
cos been trying to get her few times the past few weeks but seems that she suka suka work , suka suka dun work that kind. The 2 occasions her osay she's working , I was tied down with work so never make it to Merryland

Frankiestine
19-06-2004, 09:38 AM
Hi Bro,

mmm.. I tot GL is only Thais, Chinese and Indonesians...

sometimes ang mos..

but wher to find malay minas??

Can tell me wheer???

Wanna try them out!! thanks

Brudder China got Si Da Mei Ren, GL got Liu Da Hei Ren
Susan
Armani
Orchid
Lily
Rina
Mimi

All Cat 150
Disclaimer: Not in order of merit

If you want one more Jessica Cat 80. But maybe bro here can help to clarify one thing for me, I understand there is another Lena and also Malay.

Devil
19-06-2004, 12:59 PM
Susan
Armani
Orchid
Lily
Rina
Mimi

All Cat 150

If you want one more Jessica Cat 80. But maybe bro here can help to clarify one thing for me, I understand there is another Lena and also Malay.
Not forgetting Elle (Lor28 Hse 31A)

DARKSARCASM
20-06-2004, 02:13 AM
Hi Guys,

has anybody had Rina or Lina recently? Either they R busy all the time or not working. Tried Lina abt 1 year ago. Quite good service. Like her nice pink nipples. Been trying for Rina for a while but not avail always...Will try again. Actually, I'm more curious how she looks and enjoy the service more than anything. (Then again isn't that the whole idea. "DAH")
:)

Frankiestine
20-06-2004, 04:42 AM
Not forgetting Elle (Lor28 Hse 31A)

Oh yes how could I have forgotten Elle, perhaps due to long period of inactivity..... :o

proprimate
20-06-2004, 08:09 PM
Susan
Armani
Orchid
Lily
Rina
Mimi

All Cat 150

Yes there is. So if wan Rina must say from lor3o or 31. The other the okt should know. Cheers!

singman
21-06-2004, 10:00 PM
GL minas really limited in supply leh . So far my most memorable is Susan

jdi813
21-06-2004, 10:15 PM
yeah ... leena or something ....

but her bbbj is fantastic ... mix of the suction and licking type ... if i remember correctly wet and really comfortable.

last time i called her was like last year or something ... bbbj for close to 25-30mins in various positions (in toilet / standing / sitting / 69). she kept my cock was rock hard all the way buay tahan man... pump her a while in various postions before asking her to bbbj me to finish CIM.

RTF a couple of times after that ... can compare with lily and susan. elle not really my cup of tea but service is good.

proprimate
23-06-2004, 09:14 AM
GL minas really limited in supply leh . So far my most memorable is Susan

Yeah, I have to agree with u abt that. What is really surprising, when I spoke to the agents, there are a bevy of malay beauties wanting to come to singapore to earn money. But the authorities have made really difficult and much of the responsibilities go to the owners if there are problems arising from it like even losing their license for the flesh trade plus money gone too. So have to be contented with what we have so far.

Maybe, since new PM is coming in, it may be the best time to get approval. Hehehehe. Cheers!

singman
23-06-2004, 04:44 PM
Yeah, I have to agree with u abt that. What is really surprising, when I spoke to the agents, there are a bevy of malay beauties wanting to come to singapore to earn money. But the authorities have made really difficult and much of the responsibilities go to the owners if there are problems arising from it like even losing their license for the flesh trade plus money gone too. So have to be contented with what we have so far.

Maybe, since new PM is coming in, it may be the best time to get approval. Hehehehe. Cheers!

Yeh , thats why now have to actively look for malay fl to quench my thirst. Used to have a lot years ago but lost it all liao (never contact them for too long) . Now building my list from scratch again :p

pendragon_sg
06-07-2004, 05:08 PM
Yeh , thats why now have to actively look for malay fl to quench my thirst. Used to have a lot years ago but lost it all liao (never contact them for too long) . Now building my list from scratch again :p

eh can pass the contacts or not? :)

anyway is armani still around or went back home for her 2 mths holiday already?

singman
07-07-2004, 10:49 PM
dunno abt Armani but Susan is red for one week. Should be back next Mon or Tue

Tension68
08-07-2004, 05:04 PM

That is so surprising.. why are the authorities making it so difficult? Are they afraid that more malays will make the malay community here angry??

Strange mentality.

pendragon_sg
09-07-2004, 04:24 PM
That is so surprising.. why are the authorities making it so difficult? Are they afraid that more malays will make the malay community here angry??

Strange mentality.

Dont want to make Badawi angry or more dangerously Mahathir angry, since last time he says we singaporeans are fucking the malays (taking advantage lah!) but if too many malays in geylang then CONFIRM he can says he have proof we are fucking their malays! hah! ha! hah!

i am a malay also you know!

proprimate
10-07-2004, 11:08 PM
Wah! Many months no cheong cat150. Cashflow not so smooth nowadays. Got to look for freebies or good cheapos at the moment. Thanks for keeping the thread alive. Kudos to bros out there. Will be observing the scene and get some feedbackfor u guys out there.Cheers!

singman
13-07-2004, 09:17 AM
Susan still not back yet ..... sex starve for a long time liao ....

last night feeling super horny and nearly kenna conned by girl . KNn called me many time and talk talk sex with me ( claim to be 18yo poly girl). In the end lucky I sense something amiss , never pass her any cash.

singman
16-07-2004, 03:39 PM
chatline is it? :confused:

yes. Chatline. Meeting place at Woodlands Vista Pt.
so bros beware

proprimate
19-07-2004, 11:39 PM
SO what's new? Any changes in the front line? Same soldier gals fighting on. Sometimes these gals need to change their approach to catch on customers. Spoke to some of them and still doing the same old shit. Its getting to be a routine even for a lioaw jiao like me and have to find thrills somewhere else.

Suggestions I have given to them:

1. Enrol for those erotic dance or strip tease acts
2. Bring role play costumes like schoolgal, office gal, customer service uniform, SIA kebaya, etc.
3. Some solid porno stuff or action in the room.
4. Include some unnatural sex
5. S & M stuff
6. Slutty masturbation scene
7. Drinking cum from a cup and really swallowing it
8. Allow facial cums
9. Allow ripping of clothes or panty
10.Playing with dildos and vibrators or other sex toys.

Jus imagine, if a gal is into such things, I'll be back for sure. Food for thought. Cheers!

zyxel01
20-07-2004, 02:11 PM
SO what's new? Any changes in the front line? Same soldier gals fighting on. Sometimes these gals need to change their approach to catch on customers. Spoke to some of them and still doing the same old shit. Its getting to be a routine even for a lioaw jiao like me and have to find thrills somewhere else.

2. Bring role play costumes like schoolgal, office gal, customer service uniform, SIA kebaya, etc.
5. S & M stuff
8. Allow facial cums

Jus imagine, if a gal is into such things, I'll be back for sure. Food for thought. Cheers!

Wah... if they follow option 9, then they must always report work with a suitcase.

Cheers!
zyxel

Frankiestine
20-07-2004, 02:20 PM
Wah... if they follow option 9, then they must always report work with a suitcase.

Cheers!
zyxel

Option 9 means increase price to buy new panties and dresses....

okkal_only
24-07-2004, 12:46 AM
Anyone can say if Susan has returned? Is there are way to know over the phone?

Sammy_boy_for
24-07-2004, 12:41 PM

5. S & M stuff
8. Allow facial cums

Great idea! some bros sure ask their tirak to perform these acts! Better place like Batam or Balai sure can especially item no 9, once when i went Batam and hook by a cewek for a few visits, by then we can click,there is one time when we were in the hotel....that time really horny, after i closed the door..i carry her to the bed and tore off her clothes..YES! Best part was to tear her bra and suck her nipple REAL haRD! On the other hand, using my right hand to dragged down her skirt together with her g-string..within less than a few seconds, i sucked her pussy real wet...last without any FJ, finish by her bbbj and CIM within 5mins! ;)

b00byTraP
24-07-2004, 01:56 PM
Great idea! some bros sure ask their tirak to perform these acts! Better place like Batam or Balai sure can especially item no 9, once when i went Batam and hook by a cewek for a few visits, by then we can click,there is one time when we were in the hotel....that time really horny, after i closed the door..i carry her to the bed and tore off her clothes..YES! Best part was to tear her bra and suck her nipple REAL haRD! On the other hand, using my right hand to dragged down her skirt together with her g-string..within less than a few seconds, i sucked her pussy real wet...last without any FJ, finish by her bbbj and CIM within 5mins! ;)

and after a few days u noticed some itchy sores around ur mouth n tongue rite?? :rolleyes: good luck man!!!

cbjuiceyumseng
26-07-2004, 04:31 PM
LOL....met up with a bro lately and he told me how he jacked Elle.

Told me that ELLE is super horny and service lasted for nearly one hour....specials like CIM....2nd shots included (dun need to request!)

Great tits...but a bit fat however good service. Very tempted to eat some malay food soon. :D

proprimate
26-07-2004, 05:11 PM
Many of them now like suka suka work or dun work and hence difficult to get them nowadays. At the moment my hunting ground is different: good cheap fucks as other bros might have noticed in the FL thread. But sure if kena 4d or toto will head to the wonderland of cat150 for sure. Cheers!

thaivisitor
27-07-2004, 01:41 AM
Dont want to make Badawi angry or more dangerously Mahathir angry, since last time he says we singaporeans are fucking the malays (taking advantage lah!) but if too many malays in geylang then CONFIRM he can says he have proof we are fucking their malays! hah! ha! hah!

Actually, they are as horny as any other race or country leh. Here's proof :eek:

http://www.kakiseks.net/gambar_list.htm

thaivisitor

"Read My Thread"
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20463

singman
27-07-2004, 09:41 PM
actually heard from CK that nowadays very difficult to bring in girls liao , Chinese included , not only minahs . So if that is true , very soon Gl will only have all lao gohs since no new blood coming in.

singman
27-07-2004, 09:42 PM
actually heard from CK that nowadays very difficult to bring in girls liao , Chinese included , not only minahs . So if that is true , very soon Gl will only have all lao gohs since no new blood coming in. :(

Tension68
29-07-2004, 10:40 PM
actually heard from CK that nowadays very difficult to bring in girls liao , Chinese included , not only minahs . So if that is true , very soon Gl will only have all lao gohs since no new blood coming in. :(

Huh? REally?? Oh no.. why is that? Are they trying to phase out Msia gers?
Or r they relying on PRC to be actually legalised here?

Oh.. wait wait.. dun tell me they want to reserve this trade for locals...??

This is highly disturbing... no new blood.. where got gems to find??

proprimate
04-08-2004, 06:47 PM
The sudden mention of CK brought instant memories between her and susan tama combo with $300 smackers to boot! But it was worth every single cent for their proactive attitude with customers. They make u the ROCCO of the show and u jus can't help feeling like u r in some porno flick!

The bbbj by both, the pussy eating, taking turns to bonk u with full view mirrors, the sound effects, wow the list can go on and on plus side show of using dildos. What a treat. I might just walk memory lane again if pockets are full. A sure definite! Cheers!

speedpass
04-08-2004, 10:52 PM
hi , any idea where can find these malay gals ?

Frankiestine
05-08-2004, 10:32 AM
hi , any idea where can find these malay gals ?

Brudder please read up on the thread before posing this question if not you get flame broiled like a Burgerking...

proprimate
06-08-2004, 12:05 PM
Brudder please read up on the thread before posing this question if not you get flame broiled like a Burgerking...

Thanks bro, am getting tired of answering such questions. If serious of doing it, I will always do my research by looking up all the posts before trying and still it is neber a guarantee that what u get from A, u will aso get. Cheers!

elaw
06-08-2004, 02:58 PM
Thanks bro, am getting tired of answering such questions. If serious of doing it, I will always do my research by looking up all the posts before trying and still it is neber a guarantee that what u get from A, u will aso get. Cheers!

Yep, I agree with u. :)

proprimate
18-08-2004, 06:41 PM
Sorry guys for neglecting this side of the world. Just finished reservist and had plenty of action with FLs instead. Mebe a growing fetish of mine. Those who follow me, would know and enjoyed those fruits. Again, other bros that had bonked the GL150 Malays, please post ur FRs in here. U r most welcome. Cheers!

gogon1
25-08-2004, 02:57 AM
yo yo... first time here first post...

me also big fan of malay gals... they are just better!

anyone know any malay FL? (sorry, browsed the forum but couldn't find .. yet) please pm or email me if u do... thx lotsss

not easy to go GL due to still finalizing tactics to sneak out from work n stuff :)

proprimate
01-09-2004, 03:46 PM
yo yo... first time here first post...

me also big fan of malay gals... they are just better!

anyone know any malay FL? (sorry, browsed the forum but couldn't find .. yet) please pm or email me if u do... thx lotsss

not easy to go GL due to still finalizing tactics to sneak out from work n stuff :)

Bro,

This thread is not for FL but those working in the legitimate environment. Go check out the FL thread. Cheers!

ben69
08-09-2004, 12:58 AM
Happen to browse thru "cat150-gals & homebase" thread and saw that Rena has retired liao! :eek:

Is it true??!!! Can any bro confirm?

Jang5556
08-09-2004, 09:40 AM
Happen to browse thru "cat150-gals & homebase" thread and saw that Rena has retired liao! :eek:

Is it true??!!! Can any bro confirm?

Yes, true, long gone.

Regards

Jang

Frankiestine
08-09-2004, 11:20 AM
Yes, true, long gone.

Regards

Jang

:eek: Then have to check with Anna whether any replacement stock....

ben69
09-09-2004, 01:03 AM
Yes, true, long gone.

Regards

Jang

Thanz, bro jang. Haiz... always when u least expected, another gem gone liao. :(

Compass68
10-09-2004, 04:30 PM
Oh no!!! I hate this.. I come back.. and those that I want to try again are gone? First I hear Karen gone.. now Rena also? Will miss her.. especially licking her armpits.. hehheh.. she moan loudly when I do that man.. sigh...

Frankiestine
10-09-2004, 05:40 PM
What a damper, called Anna and she seems a bit upset over Rena's "retirement"....seems like she has lost her goose that layed the golden eggs.....tried calling Rena but no reply....

cbjuiceyumseng
10-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Thank god that my fave GL150 Malay, Elle is still working! Hardworking and Horny as ever! :D

Frankiestine
10-09-2004, 08:56 PM
Thank god that my fave GL150 Malay, Elle is still working! Hardworking and Horny as ever! :D

Elle got good workrate but I think she has ballooned beyond point of no return....

cbjuiceyumseng
12-09-2004, 05:37 PM
Elle got good workrate but I think she has ballooned beyond point of no return....

Ya manz...damn meaty now (noticed how i dun wanna use the word, fat..haha)

However her service really damn good. Horny, hardworking, solid blow, multiple position fucks, long duration = 1 hour!!!

Well, guess she caters for her own niche market.. :D

sggirls
12-09-2004, 11:17 PM
But i think Susan and Mimi still provide the best service in the mina category. At least, they still have the looks, body and service. Personally, i do not have that chemistry with Ella. Maybe having good service also need to complement with good body. just my 2 cents worth.

picco
13-09-2004, 12:05 AM
Susan is good, but a bit mechanical in the sense. Mimi haben try yet. will try soon.

cbjuiceyumseng
18-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Susan is good, but a bit mechanical in the sense. Mimi haben try yet. will try soon.

Ya manz...she is rather mechanical now that u mentioned her. Also am not really fond of her saying "Fuck me...Fuck me deep deep" in English.

I am not ang moh pai when it comes to fucking... :D

cbjuiceyumseng
18-09-2004, 08:44 PM
alrite the next time i teach her to say it in chinese, shuang ah shuang ah, sheng yi tian

Gnn, scali when she say that, i got shocked and laugh---------------------------------------> my cock shrink :D

gary1910
18-09-2004, 10:49 PM

According to what I have heard, they will not approve muslim gals anymore, so there will be no new stock of malay gals anymore except from Sarawak where the gals are not muslim.

Fxxk AV, no pretty gals, no muslim gals etc, may as well close down GL and let the FL take over, afterall the demand for them has being increasing for quite some time( just by this forum. some members have already switched over to FL).

Cummon
19-09-2004, 10:17 AM
Ya manz...she is rather mechanical now that u mentioned her. Also am not really fond of her saying "Fuck me...Fuck me deep deep" in English.

I am not ang moh pai when it comes to fucking... :D

maybe "hantam kuat kuat, bang" suits you :p

norigo77
19-09-2004, 05:56 PM
Most of my regulars not around so settled for a malay gal Lena instead...........

Face: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: B cup
BBBJ: 8/10 (solid suction)
AR: never try
FJ: 8/10 (responsive)
Frenching: Yes
Attitude: 9/10 (very friendly gal)
RTF: Yes!

useeone
20-09-2004, 12:16 PM
Last nite i roam around lor 10, settled in for a mina.

Here's my 1st FR;

Name = Ina
Face: 9/10 (very sweet & fresh look)
Body: 5.5/10 (too short, about 160cm)
Boobs: 72A cup
Washing Service: Self-service.
BJ: Not In Servie
AR: NIL
FJ: 0/10 (dead crocodile)
Frenching: NIL
Fingering: Yes. she seems to enjoy it, but pussy smelly.
Attitude: 2/10
Damages: $60 + $10(room)
RTF: 90% No..! 10% if she's the only mina left!

proprimate
20-09-2004, 09:31 PM
Last nite i roam around lor 10, settled in for a mina.

Here's my 1st FR;

Name = Ina
Face: 9/10 (very sweet & fresh look)
Body: 5.5/10 (too short, about 160cm)
Boobs: 72A cup
Washing Service: Self-service.
BJ: Not In Servie
AR: NIL
FJ: 0/10 (dead crocodile)
Frenching: NIL
Fingering: Yes. she seems to enjoy it, but pussy smelly.
Attitude: 2/10
Damages: $60 + $10(room)
RTF: 90% No..! 10% if she's the only mina left!

Well my fren, those in lor 10, 12, and 14 and so on where the minas roam r utterly useless where I for one believe such FLs are spoiling the malay market. Anyway, this is the wrong thread to be in. Cheers!

sggirls
21-09-2004, 11:12 PM
Just finished a session with Susan of Cat150 last night after failing to hook up with a girl from OKT. Wow! i should say she is still good as usual - with her usual licking, sucking, fantasy. I must really say it is worth the $150.
However, i realise that she has put on some weight.....told her i still love her curvy full figure. Just hope she dont become like Ella. Hahaa.....for brothers who never try Susan, pls do so. She is worth a good Fuck!

proprimate
22-09-2004, 02:59 PM
Just finished a session with Susan of Cat150 last night after failing to hook up with a girl from OKT. Wow! i should say she is still good as usual - with her usual licking, sucking, fantasy. I must really say it is worth the $150.
However, i realise that she has put on some weight.....told her i still love her curvy full figure. Just hope she dont become like Ella. Hahaa.....for brothers who never try Susan, pls do so. She is worth a good Fuck!

Bro, care to share more description of her now and issit still those fantasy words from her mouth plus those awesome clitoris of hers?

That's the whole damn problem with these GL malay gals, putting on weight! I'm sure susan is putting on near the waist line especially the tummy. Apart from that, I would say no complains about service aspects of all the malay gals.

My long absence from this scene has got my libido going to try all of them one more round this time around and give my reviews to bros out there.

sggirls
22-09-2004, 08:40 PM
Yup you are right....she is putting around the waist and her tummy. But one thing never change is that her breast is still that handful and ripe for my sucking. Whenever i go into the room with her, my didi automatically will stand at attention.

Her same few lines of "boss fuck me" . "i want to seduce you", "oh oh, i love your cock....." and also some cantonese " ho song, song ah! ie. meaning shiok".

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! The same Susan!

Frankiestine
23-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Yup you are right....she is putting around the waist and her tummy. But one thing never change is that her breast is still that handful and ripe for my sucking. Whenever i go into the room with her, my didi automatically will stand at attention.

Her same few lines of "boss fuck me" . "i want to seduce you", "oh oh, i love your cock....." and also some cantonese " ho song, song ah! ie. meaning shiok".

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! The same Susan!

Haiz the retirement of Rina means now have to look elsewhere for my fill of Nasi Padang......mmmmm your synopsis of Susan makes her sound real spicy....real spicy....

sggirls
24-09-2004, 10:31 PM
I must continue to uphold this thread as much as possible since bro pro nowaday is more into FL. hahaha....someone needs to continue to hold the fort. But what we have described is true experience and those who want a good experience about mina - you can start with Susan first. I think i have RTF about 20 times since 2 yrs back. Hee Hee Long time supporter!!!!

Frankiestine
25-09-2004, 10:39 AM
I must continue to uphold this thread as much as possible since bro pro nowaday is more into FL. hahaha....someone needs to continue to hold the fort. But what we have described is true experience and those who want a good experience about mina - you can start with Susan first. I think i have RTF about 20 times since 2 yrs back. Hee Hee Long time supporter!!!!

So far the minahs I bonk, Armani, Elle, Rina and Orchid....all can be considered tip top workers but fav is Rina heehee :D ......but too bad she retire.....

Susan comes with big reputation but I heard very fast worker....

Banana Man
25-09-2004, 12:32 PM
sorry bro but what do u mean "fast worker"?? she always rush the job?

Susan comes with big reputation but I heard very fast worker....

Frankiestine
27-09-2004, 10:16 AM
sorry bro but what do u mean "fast worker"?? she always rush the job?

Have not tried her yet....she is ang pai for minah infact maybe rated as No. 1 amongst the brown sugars there.....so inevitable that she has many supporters in a day....

proprimate
28-09-2004, 02:33 PM
I must continue to uphold this thread as much as possible since bro pro nowaday is more into FL. hahaha....someone needs to continue to hold the fort.

Bro,

Thanks so much for holding the fort. Yes, been in the FL scene for a change and now starting to get bored and the itch to come back to this thread and start to contribute again.

As for others, keep those frs in or whatever questions u may have about brown sugars will be answered. Cheers!

sggirls
28-09-2004, 03:14 PM
But sadly to say......nothing more and much to add on nowaday. The girls in this category are so limited. sigh! Hope some changes will happen soon, cant imagine if Susan suddenly wants to retire. :(

David07
29-09-2004, 11:48 PM
Hey bro, I'm new here so just to find out from you, this Susan is she still working around? Any updates? :confused:

proprimate
30-09-2004, 06:41 AM
But sadly to say......nothing more and much to add on nowaday. The girls in this category are so limited. sigh! Hope some changes will happen soon, cant imagine if Susan suddenly wants to retire. :(

Choi! Dun lah, then its like F1 without Schumacher, its like chicago bulls without Michael Jordan.

Let's go back to history....... I remebered taking Susan in the year 2000 when she just got started and that time I can say she din know a lot of things. Wasn't that accommodating but very pretty though that time, innocent looking. OKT recommended her and did everything SOP. The outstanding thinsg i remembered was when I finished her off, she was in a state of trying to get an orgasm but cummed alredi and she asked me to masturbate her, which I did! She cummed! And I guessed the rest is history now. Plus she was wearing those long dresses that time hahaha. She was not my regular until i returned to her sometime later as i preferred Armani that time for her superb service. Armani was slim bean that time! How times have changed! Cheers!

sggirls
01-10-2004, 12:59 AM
haha, just joking lah...... anyway now got power also....so i will bless u with some of my power. Hope u also spray some holy water on me too , "FATHER"

HAHAHAHA!!!

guzzler
01-10-2004, 09:33 AM
Had arranged a session with a FL for yesterday, but something didn't seem quite right so I cancelled. Decided to head down to GL and see if I could get a session with Susan. Thought about diving right in and asking for the Susan-CK tarma, but ultimately decided to go with just Susan this time.

Had to wait for about 15 minutes. When I met her I was a bit suprised at her appearance. After reading about her here I guess I had come to some expectation. Her look was different than I expected...not good or bad, just different.

Got to the room and she immediately made me feel comfortable. I'm not a regular in GL. Been to a few of the Cat40 houses, but I usually stick to the health centers. She asked me if the counter recommended her. I told her that a friend recommended, then came clean and told her that I read about her here. She smiled and said, "then you know about my partner CK". She went on to tell me about CK's sex toys and how she uses a strap-on to fuck CK, etc. She continued to tell me bits and pieces about what she and CK will do together when I come back for the Tarma. The way she talked about it you can tell that she enjoys it alot.

Got a short BBBJ in the shower, then went to the bed. She continued with the BBBJ for a few minutes then told me to get on my knees in doggy position. I've been serviced like this before, but not nearly with the energy and intensity as Susan. The AR in this position was unbelievable. She went back and forth between my ass, my balls and my didi for what seemed like 10 minutes. I'm not sure that I enjoyed it all that much (a bit too submissive for me), but I sure as hell wasn't asking her to stop.

She then told me to stand up on the bed. She knelt down and continued with the BBBJ. She sucks cock like a porn star, truely a champ in this area. I pushed my cock deep into her throat several times and she just kept going.

After a bit, she got down in doggy position and I entered her. I was quite suprised at how tight she is. Pumped away for a while and then told her I wanted her to ride me.

She got up and rode me in several positions. Facing me, sideways, and then finally with her back to me. I was teasing her ass with my fingers while she bounced away. Then I inserted my thumb in her ass. She seemed to like it. She was moaning away while she bounced on my cock and I pumped my thumb in and out of her ass. She moaned loud and then said that she was cumming (not very convincingly though). She turned around and faced me again and continued riding me.

I told her that I wanted her to finish me with a bbbj. She told me to let her know when I was going to cum and she would "taste my juice". She took a second to tell me that when her and CK are together that they'll do CIM and then kiss each other after with the cum in their mouths...will definately have to see that one. I lifted her off of me and told her to give me a BBBJ. I peeled of the condom and she started back into the quality BBBJ that she had been giving me earlier. She continued for a few minutes and then I told her that I wanted to titty fuck her.

She laid down and I strattled her body and started with the titty fuck. I pushed her boobs together and she used her hand to sandwich in between her boobs. I pumped away. Between every couple pumps, I would drive further up so she could suck on the head of my didi. She would swirl her tongue around the head and give it a suck.

I felt it building up and told her I was going to cum. She sucked a bit harder between pumps. I shot my load into her mouth, but I pulled back a little bit and it also shot across her face. She didn't slow down a bit and kept sucking my didi dry. It was a huge load because I hadn't had a session since Sunday with Coco at Legends.

It was a beautiful site. I looked down at her and she was sucking on my cock trying to get the last bits of cum and there were gobs of my cum on her cheek, her forehead, and in her hair. I apologized for the mess and she just smiled as she sucked on my half limp cock.

Eventually got up, cleaned up, and left.

Next time I'll definately go for the Susan/CK tarma. She was quite convincing in selling it throughout the session.

sjb1994
01-10-2004, 09:55 AM
Brother, good FR. feel like going there for Susan now, but too bad, too early.

cbjuiceyumseng
01-10-2004, 10:28 PM
Latest Info :

Elle downgraded to S$80.00 liao.

Guess her fats let her down, but not sure yet about her service when paying her only S$80.00 yet.

Such a nice girl pity she put on weight. :(

proprimate
02-10-2004, 08:26 AM
Bro,

Which means we all get to try the excellent service of her as compared to paying some dead log PRC or FLs out there. Coz we know wat she can do best and will neber be disappointed.

Mebe oni setback will be the time factor as I guess it wun b an hour anymore but heck! $80 better than nothing. Cheers!

proprimate
04-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Bro,

Which means we all get to try the excellent service of her as compared to paying some dead log PRC or FLs out there. Coz we know wat she can do best and will neber be disappointed.

Mebe oni setback will be the time factor as I guess it wun b an hour anymore but heck! $80 better than nothing. Cheers!

bros,

Not oni that, she is even now busy as ever as I tried to get her the other day and must wait one loh. Like a discount from a shopping centre by 50% hehehehe. Will visit when the rush is over. Cheers!

Frankiestine
05-10-2004, 09:52 AM
bros,

Not oni that, she is even now busy as ever as I tried to get her the other day and must wait one loh. Like a discount from a shopping centre by 50% hehehehe. Will visit when the rush is over. Cheers!

Wooh.....the effects that a drop in price can do....I always thought singaporeans are driven into a frenzy by two four letter words,"FREE AND SALE" now we got to add "FUCK" into the category.....

condorhero
05-10-2004, 08:44 PM
jessica

Just finish two sessions with her this afternoon. Outstanding - die die must try. A yoko (2847) in the making!!!!

condorhero
05-10-2004, 08:45 PM
jessica

bros who like yoko service will like it !!! know what i mean!!

Frankiestine
06-10-2004, 09:29 AM
jessica

bros who like yoko service will like it !!! know what i mean!!

Well lets not spoil it all by letting the cat out of the bag......

g_aberlado
08-10-2004, 08:21 AM
jessica

Just finish two sessions with her this afternoon. Outstanding - die die must try. A yoko (2847) in the making!!!!

Well???? some FR please share all your pleasure's man............in details pls

BLACKENED SIX
08-10-2004, 03:42 PM
Where is this girl Elle located at??....Is it at lorong 28??

proprimate
09-10-2004, 07:39 AM
Where is this girl Elle located at??....Is it at lorong 28??

Bro,

yup, Lor 28 31A.

proprimate
11-10-2004, 06:39 AM
Looks like there a good battle in the malay cat80 with Jessica and Elle in the scene.

Both service orientated one is small and the other bigger. Pick ur choice. It seems that Jessica is one up coz she got vibrating dildo to show u. Cheers!

ben69
12-10-2004, 01:01 AM
Juz wondering, where is Jessica homebase? Can't find her in the "gals & homebase" thread. :p

Frankiestine
12-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Juz wondering, where is Jessica homebase? Can't find her in the "gals & homebase" thread. :p

Brudder u can go to any number houses that serves CAT150 or CAT80 and ask for her no need to go to home base. Only advantage perhaps by going straight you can make booking direct with her own OKT who can recall her back after her next session outside...

BLACKENED SIX
12-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Bro,

yup, Lor 28 31A.

Thanks bro...So if she was downgraded, is she still working in the same house..??

BLACKENED SIX
12-10-2004, 03:19 PM
Thanks bro..So if she was downgraded, is she still working in the same house..??

Frankiestine
13-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Thanks bro..So if she was downgraded, is she still working in the same house..??

Bro be patient dun expect any reply within two minutes...anyway being downgraded does not mean she is being kicked out by the OKT .... she should be still in her home base...

Cummon
16-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Bro be patient dun expect any reply within two minutes...anyway being downgraded does not mean she is being kicked out by the OKT .... she should be still in her home base...

had a chat with her lady OKT, Elle didn't really get more customers after the
downgrade, looks like shaking off some weights is the only way to save her
GL career.

Frankiestine
18-10-2004, 12:45 PM
had a chat with her lady OKT, Elle didn't really get more customers after the
downgrade, looks like shaking off some weights is the only way to save her
GL career.

The last I met her, she actually looked sounded very depressed, hope things pick up for her soon, if not GL is going to lose another legend.

proprimate
18-10-2004, 10:35 PM
The last I met her, she actually looked sounded very depressed, hope things pick up for her soon, if not GL is going to lose another legend.

U can say that again! Her service is still legendary to me. If she puts her heart to be slim back, i guess the que will start again. Cheers!

Frankiestine
19-10-2004, 10:47 AM
U can say that again! Her service is still legendary to me. If she puts her heart to be slim back, i guess the que will start again. Cheers!

Well it seems she has a low metabolism rate as she told me she been dieting on fruits and skipping meals yet seems to pile on the weight....wonder if this is genetic, anyone been to Sarawak should know the locals there seems to be on the bigger side...

Intimissimo
19-10-2004, 09:40 PM
She is everything that has been described. Very friendly and chatty, and gives all rounded service.

We bathed and went to bed quickly. Her body is petite and not an ounce of extra fat. And her chains matched her skin color. She blew me in a multitude of positions, deep-throated; the best part was her nose was a bit blocked and she snorted as she BJ, the sound was very erotic.

She AR me. Boy it was heavenly and she snorted again.. oh... Then she blew until I blew. She offered her another orifice if I can get my limp dick up again. She let me rest a while and then licked and sucked and snorted but it was only half hard. Too bad...

Since got time left, she gave me a massage. Skills not bad...

She told me someone actually brought a laptop to show her the posts in this website, she said now everyone knows her specialties... I just act blur "huh? what website?"

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 (small)
AR: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: -
Massage: 6/10
RTF: Resounding YES!!!!

Verdict: An $80 gem! Extremely good service

macguy
21-10-2004, 05:13 PM
her service really fantastics , fleshy and good , attitude ist class and dun hurry u , will definetly call her again.

Upzzz

cheers

Bro,

Pretenders
21-10-2004, 05:28 PM
well... 2day super horny... end up super broke...
a hole in my wallet....
try out the legendary $80 malay minah Elle n Jessica separately on the same day...
phew... shag man...
brief FR as follow 4 bros 2 share
(if can up my reputation points better!! :p )

FR on Elle;-
Looks: 5/10 (average looks, individual perceptions)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice 35C natural boobs)
Body: 4/10 (ba ba but she trying her best 2 cut down her size)
AR: -
BBBJ: 8/10 (good n skillful)
Attitude: 9/10 (good attitude and friendly)
RTF: worthwhile 2 visit her again

Verdict: when hv spare $ bcos of her service

FR on Jessica;-
Looks: 6/10 (i like her big eyes!!)
Boobs: 5/10 (small abt 31A)
Body: 6/10 (slim n petite)
BBBJ: 10/10 (oh my god... it's heavenly)
AFJ: 10/10 (wat 2 say... lost my virginity since 1st time AJ)
Attitude: 10/10 (very good, no rush, more than half hour spend with her)
RTF: u bet, i definitely visit her again

Verdict: i believe i include myself as her list of regulars liao... :p

BLACKENED SIX
21-10-2004, 06:18 PM
well... 2day super horny... end up super broke...
a hole in my wallet....
try out the legendary $80 malay minah Elle n Jessica separately on the same day...
phew... shag man...
brief FR as follow 4 bros 2 share
(if can up my reputation points better!! :p )

FR on Elle;-
Looks: 5/10 (average looks, individual perceptions)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice 35C natural boobs)
Body: 4/10 (ba ba but she trying her best 2 cut down her size)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good n skillful)
Attitude: 9/10 (good attitude and friendly)
RTF: worthwhile 2 visit her again

Verdict: when hv spare $ bcos of her service

FR on Jessica;-
Looks: 6/10 (i like her big eyes!!)
Boobs: 5/10 (small abt 31A)
Body: 6/10 (slim n petite)
BBBJ: 10/10 (oh my god... it's heavenly)
AFJ: 10/10 (wat 2 say... lost my virginity since 1st time AJ)
Attitude: 10/10 (very good, no rush, more than half hour spend with her)
RTF: u bet, i definitely visit her again

Verdict: i believe i include myself as her list of regulars liao... :p

Bro, where is this hse located at??(which lor and hse number)

Pretenders
21-10-2004, 09:59 PM
Bro, where is this hse located at??(which lor and hse number)

any hse will do... just tell the OKT at the hse that u want the gal inticating the price...

BLACKENED SIX
22-10-2004, 03:34 AM
any hse will do... just tell the OKT at the hse that u want the gal inticating the price...

I'm sorry bro, I don't understand, you mean i must say the girls name and how much is the price??....Will the OKT charge me 150 instead of 80 coz they don't know me??

the king
22-10-2004, 03:50 AM
I'm sorry bro, I don't understand, you mean i must say the girls name and how much is the price??....Will the OKT charge me 150 instead of 80 coz they don't know me??

sigh...although i am NOT a 150 goer...i have read enough here to know that you could go to any of the houses that supply the more 'expensive' gals, such as those in L16 and then jus ask the okt for the gal's name...obviously you would have to supply the gal's name or else he/she would not know who you are asking for...and becos it is the 80 dollar category that u r interested in, you would also have to state that...so that there is no confusion if another gal in the cat 150 range bears the same name.

so for example, if you're looking for Jessica...you would say...Jessica, 80 dollar category available or not? or in hokkien..."ah chek, jessica puat jap kor eh wo jo boh?"...and if it is a malay gal such as elle...then you would say...elle the malay gher...heard that she damn good one...available or not?

hope this helps...and please note that i have NEVER been to a 150 cat house nor an 80 cathouse (they are one and the same...to maximise the economies of scale!)

good luck and looking forward to your fr

Frankiestine
22-10-2004, 10:11 AM

Sometimes there maybe some confusion on the gals (some of the gals share same sounding names) name so it is best to specify the grade that the gal is in....and if possible her house she is attached to...this is to avoid any unnecessary confusion ie once I had called for the legendary Yoko but OKT did not know I meant the one from L28H47 so she ended up calling the other Yoko who incidently is also in the CAT150 grade... understand?

BLACKENED SIX
22-10-2004, 10:37 AM
Sometimes there maybe some confusion on the gals

Roger that...Thanks

proprimate
22-10-2004, 01:25 PM
Bros,

There u have it, the Malay Cat80 has suddenly sprung to life. Thanks to those bros who went and conquered and provided the FRs.

Anyone is gonna try to TAMA the both of them, it would be interesting u know. What the heck, pay $160 for two and let the best service u. Pay for the price of 1 and get 2 hehehehe.

So wat's happening in the cat150? Susan, Lily, Armani, Lina, Orchid? Sorry, been out of action from this thread for so long. Dun know whose still working. According to my archives:

Kathy- retired. Legend
Rena - retired. Legend

Cheers!

pendragon_sg
25-10-2004, 01:43 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elle

Tried her a few weeks back.

Wanted to get my favourite Armani but she's been quite elusive since she came back from her 2 mths holiday in Malaysia. Suddenly remembered Elle who i originally wanted to get a few years ago but wasnt available so i ask for Armani instead. Ironic huh?

She came. She Saw. And she blew me away with sex & bbbj.

Not pretty and body with excess meat makes her not attractive physically on the 1st look. But her service makes up for it and i end up doing her for 2 sessions.

BBBJ in different positions (me sitting on bed edge, while i am on my fours, me lying on back, while standing up) and sex in misionnary only.

Since this the 1st time i was with her, i wasnt myself. Will make the session better the next time we meet. Anyway she gave me a BBBJ during end of session shower to help me remember her again.

proprimate
25-10-2004, 02:34 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elle

Wanted to get my favourite Armani but she's been quite elusive since she came back from her 2 mths holiday in Malaysia. Suddenly remembered Elle who i originally wanted to get a few years ago but wasnt available so i ask for Armani instead. Ironic huh?

Not pretty and body with excess meat makes her not attractive physically on the 1st look. But her service makes up for it and i end up doing her for 2 sessions.

BBBJ in different positions (me sitting on bed edge, while i am on my fours, me lying on back, while standing up) and sex in misionnary only.

Since this the 1st time i was with her, i wasnt myself. Will make the session better the next time we meet. Anyway she gave me a BBBJ during end of session shower to help me remember her again.

Bro,

I have no complains about her excellent service. It is ONE of the best despite her flaws. this one is for one who wans SERVICE. U will get one! Cheers!

Frankiestine
26-10-2004, 12:54 PM
Elle

Did she treat you to the dental chair bj? Still one of my most memorable bj ever given by any gals......

pendragon_sg
26-10-2004, 06:29 PM
Did she treat you to the dental chair bj? Still one of my most memorable bj ever given by any gals......

nope! the house i was in got no dental chair. so end up BJ while sitting on the bed edge

Frankiestine
26-10-2004, 06:42 PM
nope! the house i was in got no dental chair. so end up BJ while sitting on the bed edge

The chair is in her base....

pendragon_sg
27-10-2004, 12:17 AM
The chair is in her base....

will remember that when i next see her

meatlover
27-10-2004, 12:35 AM

Elle

So is her "tap" as wet as before? Hehe ... She has really put on a lot of weight over the past one year ...

jdi813
02-11-2004, 08:28 PM
Here's my FR on Malay gal Jessica (Cat 80), delayed as usual ...

Went down to L20H47 to call her. Read quite a bit bout her from here and most of it is impressive, so decide to give it a go. On hind sight remember the OKT telling me Susan free wan or not ?? I still tell him don wan lah ... Wanna try some new meat. Kinda regret now.

Waited like 20 mins for her to come. First impressions, she damn small size man, KNN macham no tits like that (was double confirmed later in the room). Face wise nothing to shout about, average i guess, for those who like young gals, guess she's the one for you.

Went into the rm, SOP chit chat a little, bath very basic & quick i dare say even worse than some Cat40. Dried up and chit chat somemore. Claims she heard bout this forum from some of her customers, ask is it how i know her. Teh gong man, huh ?? wat internet ?? my fren recommend u, proceeded to give her a really general and random description, at least she honest said she no impression of such a person.

Basically she really chatty, and willing to promote her special skills. Basically she's one wild gal where anything goes, all holes included. more on that later.

BBBJ ok ... SOP mix of sucking / PCC / deep throat. nothing to shout about, from what i c it would be very difficult for her to BBBJ me till cum. Decided not to waste time so told her let's bonk.

Reasonably tight down there. Whacked her missionary n sideways B4 asking her to do doggie. As usual sucker for doggie, almost came. Since in doggie ask if can do some back door action. She say ok and went of to put some more lub.

Fingered herself to get into the feel of things. Didn't do it in doggie but rather in missionary with me bonkin lower then usual. Not my first time doing this but it is my most forgetable. What can i say, no feeling, actually think her pussy tighter then her ass. She herself say wat maybe whack there too much liao.

Requested a change of condom (pls guys always be hygenic no matter what she might say) continued bonking in missionary. Was a bit turned off by the whole experience in general so told her nevermind and called it a day. She actually apologized and said if a customer don cum she doesn't feel good. Told her it's my fault and it's ok with me no probs.

Too bad, she got really good attitude but just not my type.

Face : 5/10 (sorry not my type, rate her even lower then elle)
Body : 5/10 (again not my pattern)
HJ : 6/10
BBBJ : 6/10 (for effort put into it)
FJ : 6/10 (didn't cum, but she gets a 6 for trying)

RTF : NO, would prefer Susan / Leena / Lily or even Elle

proprimate
02-11-2004, 10:19 PM
Bros,

I tried this jessica a long time ago in cat150 and there was nothing to shout about. It should be somewhere in this thread and was named differently too. Till she downgraded to cat80, the name Jessica appeared which I tot was a different gal. But she knew better wen she saw me.

Basically, people go to her for the novelty of it and what she provides. Please certain things need not be mentioned here as the rice bowl of such people may be jeapodized. So if need b, jus PM to one another if u r interested and not to put it up here for all to see.

So she has improved in leaps and bounds. Must b my advise on trying out new things if she wans to stay on top hehehehe. The introducction of masturbating herself with a vibrator was one of my ideas hahahaha. Cheers!

sggirls
02-11-2004, 11:32 PM
I think the lure of the mina from Cat150 is fizzling out of my didi. No fresh blood to replace ageing stars. Personally, Susan is still the best in the line but she is already showing signs of fatigue and not able to maintain her figure.

Why why??? we need succession plan...... more minas.....

Frankiestine
03-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Bros,
Basically, people go to her for the novelty of it and what she provides. Please certain things need not be mentioned here as the rice bowl of such people may be jeapodized. So if need b, jus PM to one another if u r interested and not to put it up here for all to see.

Agreed with you on this. I know many of us bros here share a certain fetish and me not excluding.....but to even mentioned this here is giving AV bullets to withdraw this privilige for fans of this fetish....WL of GL are different from FL....FL they are not easily monitored but GL WL are ......they can be suspended or even charged...so please we have already lost a few legends...don't add one more to the list....

jdi813
03-11-2004, 11:53 PM
Sorry guys ... will watch what i post in future ... mistake :(

proprimate
04-11-2004, 12:27 AM
Sorry guys ... will watch what i post in future ... mistake :(

No worries mate! There is always a lesson to be learnt from mistakes. Cheers!

hot_rod
06-11-2004, 12:49 AM
Had Jessica recently, got her not from forum but by pure chance. Was horny & visited GL Lor 16. Saw her standing outside waitg for her ride. I ask okt who & $. Was on budget so since $80 i took her (didnt want to wait)

Like rapper she ask me "21 Questions" give her a plus for fact finding ..but can be more refine tho' . Body was good, svc above average for $80. After her BBBJ & deep throat proceeded to bonk her. She then ask if I want to try her Hersey highway....I said "YES of cos" (cos I never try b4)

Bro i was in heaven! Her rear was better than her pussy. I came within 10 strokes.

Looks: 6/10
Catbath : 6/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7.5/10 (i enjoyed the rear entry)
Attitude : 8/10
RTF : YES ( called her again )

proprimate
06-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Awww! Cum on!!!! Wat's goin on here? Those experienced samsters, please give me a hand to banish such people who dun seem to understand the repercussions of such actions revealing taboo topics, thus jeapordizing people's career in the sex industry. Cheers!

Frankiestine
07-11-2004, 12:05 AM
Awww! Cum on!!!! Wat's goin on here? Those experienced samsters, please give me a hand to banish such people who dun seem to understand the repercussions of such actions revealing taboo topics, thus jeapordizing people's career in the sex industry. Cheers!

Damn this pple just dun learn...wat else should we do to make them learn that there are serious repercussion for the WL...... :mad:

Jang5556
07-11-2004, 08:40 AM
Damn this pple just dun learn...wat else should we do to make them learn that there are serious repercussion for the WL...... :mad:

Bros,

At the end of the day, people are going to do whatever they want to do no matter what anyone says. In fact, some of them probably think it is funny to do this stuff. :(

Regards

Jang

chatoh
08-11-2004, 11:48 AM
Bro Primate !
You wrote :

Bro I definetely agrre with you. There are some inmature newbies in this forum who just don't understand the rules of the game unlike old and experienced cheongster like you.
I been following your threads on GL Malays for at least 2 years, as well as your Indonesian maid thread. I respect you as one of the veterans of Sammyboy. I like to follow your threads and fantasize with them even though it's a bit out of my budget.
I love to cheong but I have to act up my fantasies in Petain and Desker, where I have been quite active (check the petain and Desker threads). I hope you don't consider me a cheapo Bro, but I cannot afford to be a regular cheongster in the GL 150 category. Last time I used to cheong in HC but now due to $ contraints downgraded to Petain mainly. But occasionally I'll treat myself with a FL. Only tried once the GL $150 category, tried Singtel. When I cheonged GL I went for the Thai Cat40. No money to become a regular of the GL 150. Bro, one day if I strike TOTO I would love to try all those Malay babes you recoomend Susan, Elle, Armani and the Indonesian maid.
Cheers Bro Primate and thanks for all your lobangs !

proprimate
09-11-2004, 12:16 AM
Bro Primate !
Bro I definetely agrre with you. There are some inmature newbies in this forum who just don't understand the rules of the game unlike old and experienced cheongster like you.
I been following your threads on GL Malays for at least 2 years, as well as your Indonesian maid thread. I respect you as one of the veterans of Sammyboy. I like to follow your threads and fantasize with them even though it's a bit out of my budget.
I love to cheong but I have to act up my fantasies in Petain and Desker, where I have been quite active (check the petain and Desker threads). I hope you don't consider me a cheapo Bro, but I cannot afford to be a regular cheongster in the GL 150 category. Last time I used to cheong in HC but now due to $ contraints downgraded to Petain mainly. But occasionally I'll treat myself with a FL. Only tried once the GL $150 category, tried Singtel. When I cheonged GL I went for the Thai Cat40. No money to become a regular of the GL 150. Bro, one day if I strike TOTO I would love to try all those Malay babes you recoomend Susan, Elle, Armani and the Indonesian maid.
Cheers Bro Primate and thanks for all your lobangs !

Bro, there is no shame of being what we are! We jus luv sex, period. Where there is sex, I am there. Be it Petain, Desker, Health centres, Geylang, JB, Batam, Tg Pinang, thailand, Jakarta, Australia. Been there, done that. Brief history.....I started cheonging since 1987. Damn! That's a long time. Lost my virginity to a gal in Geylang, cat50 by the name of Mona along Lor 16. hahahaha. Neber looked back since. For as long as the appetite is there, I'll keep on going.

As for the problematic people in this thread, please be more considerate in ur FRs about certain things. Coz u dun wan AV, DSC, MOM and wahtever else to come down and not oni repatriate the gal, but oso suspension or summon or close down of the girl's homebase. So there is nothing to gain here except infamy and flamed for such comments.

As chatoh's quote: If I strike TOTO, i'll go galavanting the cat150s for sure. Enjoy the long break coming soon. Cheers!

highsexdrive
13-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Hi all bros, i am new here. read alot about GL, tried a few. now want to try malay. I had malay girl before, they are better than chinese in some way.

looking for recent FR on Susan, mostly are old, wonder anyone can post one here. eyeing on her.
thks

highkia
15-11-2004, 06:16 PM
broz.. i haven tried any malay in GL before.. i am new there can any broz guide me?? which Lane to go? L16 got malay meh? outside the house there standing ones?

thanks..

Had Jessica recently, got her not from forum but by pure chance. Was horny & visited GL Lor 16. Saw her standing outside waitg for her ride. I ask okt who & $. Was on budget so since $80 i took her (didnt want to wait)

Like rapper she ask me "21 Questions" give her a plus for fact finding ..but can be more refine tho' . Body was good, svc above average for $80. After her BBBJ & deep throat proceeded to bonk her. She then ask if I want to try her Hersey highway....I said "YES of cos" (cos I never try b4)

Bro i was in heaven! Her rear was better than her pussy. I came within 10 strokes.

Looks: 6/10
Catbath : 6/10
FJ : 7.5/10 (i enjoyed the rear entry)
Attitude : 8/10
RTF : YES ( called her again )

Wins88
16-11-2004, 12:26 PM
After reading the many posts about the famous Susan, I decided to try her out after leaving the GL scene for more than 4 years! Went down to her homebase at Westerhout in the afternoon and called for her. Whilst waiting, I remembered bro's in this forum talking about getting Tarma from Susan and friends. Susan looks fair for a Malay with her shoulder length hair. Pretty around a 7/10. When she hooked up with me, I asked her if I could "tarma" and she smiled and went to arrange. We went up to take a bath, she asked me if I liked "lesbian" fantasies, and I told her that I would love to experience it. After the customary GL shower, her partner - Seiko came. Seiko looks like a plumper version of Sharon Au!
Anyway, both started to BBBJ, and voila, both french kissed each other in between giving me AR and BBBJ. The best part was when I started to penetrate Susan, she was actually licking Seiko, and vice versa! Hot kinky sex and lesbian fantasies (just like in Porn movies) make this a MUST try for all cheongsters out there!
To say the least, I really enjoyed the session and cannot wait to go for another round when vitamin M is replenished!

pendragon_sg
18-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Went to GL last night looking for Armani.

Was told her license to do business in GL have been revoked!

Anyone has any idea as to why this is so? she is my one and only favourite and this has to happen SIGH!

Frankiestine
18-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Went to GL last night looking for Armani.

Was told her license to do business in GL have been revoked!

Anyone has any idea as to why this is so? she is my one and only favourite and this has to happen SIGH!

License revoked man that is bad....damn another bites the dust and the list for Malay gals in GL gets shorter by the day....

proprimate
18-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Yeah sounds bad. Shrinking number of Malay gals around. Let's see what we have now:

Cat80
Elle- On leave
Jessica- Not working (tried to call on Tuesday 16 Nov)

Cat150
Susan- not working (as above)
Orchid-dunno
Lily-dunno
Reena-dunno

Retired:
Kathy
Rina
Armani

Did I miss anyone? Cheers!

proprimate
24-11-2004, 08:51 AM
Attention
Latest Malay Updates

Still Employed by Singapore:
1. Jessica (started working yesterday) $80, now the hot item in the Malay thread for her special services. Typical look, not absolute chio but not ugly either. Big eyes, skinny, with thin gold chain around the waist, studs on the navel, and rings. Good service plus very accommodating. Boobs small, skin brownish little on the dark side, hair shoulder length with streaks of tint. More than 2 years in the scene. My choice for special services.

2. Elle(still on leave) $80, medium big in size with tummy, boobs are a handful, huge and full. Long hair and nice face. Will do her best to please u in whichever way she can. Service, no doubt is still one of the best. More than 3 years in the scene. My choice for service award.

3. Susan $150, Queen of the porn. Tall, boobs slightly smaller than Elle's but good. Fair looking. Service outstanding, big clit and obvious. Let u have ur fantasies. Tama queen. So far the best there is in geylang. More than 4 yrs in the scene. My Choice award for all round money worth.

4. Lily $150, tall, brownish and also a version of Jessica but taller. Boob are also a handful but smaller than Elle's. Good service. More than 4 yrs in the scene.

5. Orchid $150. Medium big in size. Fair but this one a bit baba in size than Elle. Boob full, service good. Very accommodating. Looks not that outstanding as Susan.

6. Leena $150. More to the chinese look. Tall and medium built. Service good. Nothing outstanding but okay.

7. Mona $50. Veteran in the scene, more than 10 yrs. Was the legend in the early nineties. Now in her mid forties. Service comparable but age is catching up on her. This is for those who can't afford but wan to try a malay gal. By the way, i lost my virginity to her way back in the 90s. Hehehehe.

That is all the malay gals in geylang that are currently working and for 2005 I hope.

Retired :(
1. Kathy, legend in her time. Did provide one of the best sex for me that time. Gave me everything, CIM, COF, anal, the works. Looks like those 60s malay actress, very pretty that time.

2. Rina, speaks chinese well of indian descend, very pretty, anal services, outstanding service.

3. Armani, license not approved and revoked recently. Grown in size but service very good. Was my special for a certain period of time.

4. Mimi, singapore looks, service good. Nothing outstanding that I can remember.

My tribute to them for servicing me for all those time. Cheers!

chatoh
24-11-2004, 12:11 PM
Bro Proprimate (AKA King of Minhas) !
Bro, I am usually a budget cheongster, so the only Malay pros I have tried are in Desker and Petain, and believe it or not even in Da Lu bar (Balestier Road) I was given a BJ by te only Malay in that joint. Anyway, I always read your GL Malay thread and fantasize about all these horny Malay babes . I read in your message that there is this Malay pros in Geylang called Mona
"7. Mona $50. Veteran in the scene, more than 10 yrs. Was the legend in the early nineties. Now in her mid forties. Service comparable but age is catching up on her. This is for those who can't afford but wan to try a malay gal. By the way, i lost my virginity to her way back in the 90s. Hehehehe."

Is that for real, $ 50, or is it a typo error and should be $ 150. Is it possible to get a Malay pros for only $50 in the legal houses. If that is correct, which is her home base and her operating hours
Thanks Bro!

proprimate
24-11-2004, 02:29 PM
Bro,

U can try at any of the houses or more of the older ones. Dun go for the classy joints as they might not cater for it. Plus I have not taken her in years but i know she is around ansd it is not a typo error, YES it is $50. Cheers!

Pistone
24-11-2004, 04:46 PM
Attention
Latest Malay Updates

wah bro.. u realli are AKA King of Minahs.. ur info so up to date..
salute man....
not tried a minah at GL... yet.. realli tempted to stray from thai

hmmmm.. time to ponder on my cravings..

cheers

Pistone
24-11-2004, 04:47 PM
already printed out ur post..
to keep in my wallet..

so in case down at GL.. can use as reference...

cheers for the effort again...

Frankiestine
24-11-2004, 04:52 PM
Is that for real, $ 50, or is it a typo error and should be $ 150. Is it possible to get a Malay pros for only $50 in the legal houses. If that is correct, which is her home base and her operating hours
Thanks Bro!

Brudder $50 can get u a massage auntie cum fj....got a few golden gals in GL that provide this....but dun know whether Mona is in this CAT or not....

Pistone
24-11-2004, 05:03 PM
Brudder $50 can get u a massage auntie cum fj....got a few golden gals in GL that provide this....but dun know whether Mona is in this CAT or not....

yo uncle frankie..

could i ask for some advice.. i normally cheong thai 40 cos of budget and time restriants... maybe i know what is the attraction for minahs?
never experience before..

cheers
appreciate it

Frankiestine
24-11-2004, 05:26 PM
yo uncle frankie..

could i ask for some advice.. i normally cheong thai 40 cos of budget and time restriants... maybe i know what is the attraction for minahs?
never experience before..

cheers
appreciate it

Most of the minahs quite friendly and very accomodative....so far the minahs I tried, Armani, Elle, Orchid, Rina and Jessica, I have no complains whatsoever...moreover uncle speak malay to them so a bit more kam ching there...

chatoh
24-11-2004, 06:12 PM
Bro Frankenstein !
Can you please share some names/details of aunties who provide $50 service. I don't mind the age if their service is shiok. Which houses can I find these aunties. Thanks Bro !

spider_j
25-11-2004, 12:19 AM
Hi guys,

thanks for tnis great thread! Btw, anybody know when Elle coming back from her break? Me itching to try her service again!

proprimate
25-11-2004, 12:30 AM
Hi guys,

thanks for tnis great thread! Btw, anybody know when Elle coming back from her break? Me itching to try her service again!

Most of these gals would be back by december, mid would be the safest bet. Easiest way to wok it out is check wen they left, look to a month from there plus 4 days after check up and shit, walah they r back to receive ur dick in their holes. Again, first few days of their work u would b joining a que. So there u hav it as to wen is the best time to cheong these lovely service orientated malay gals. Cheers!

Frankiestine
25-11-2004, 10:03 AM
Bro Frankenstein !
Can you please share some names/details of aunties who provide $50 service. I don't mind the age if their service is shiok. Which houses can I find these aunties. Thanks Bro !

A couple of the golden oldies are Irene from L28H32 cannot remember A or B....and another one is Big Sister Yoke Lan (just tell them big sister in chinese)...there is also a Ah Fann from L28H47....home of the retired legendary hardcore queen Yoko...so far I tried this mamas and they do BBBJ/FJ after the massage, some others I tried dun provide BBBJ but FJ....you can go to any houses to book them but just a word of advise....I dun know why some places charges $60 and some quoted me $50....

gary1910
28-11-2004, 03:33 PM
A couple of the golden oldies are Irene from L28H32 cannot remember A or B....and another one is Big Sister Yoke Lan (just tell them big sister in chinese)...there is also a Ah Fann from L28H47....home of the retired legendary hardcore queen Yoko...so far I tried this mamas and they do BBBJ/FJ after the massage, some others I tried dun provide BBBJ but FJ....you can go to any houses to book them but just a word of advise....I dun know why some places charges $60 and some quoted me $50....
Dun mind me asking , never try $50 massage ladies b4. paiseh

Do they provide additional svc like BBBJ/FJ as part of their svc or do you need to ask for it?

And is there additional charges for such svc?

Frankiestine
29-11-2004, 02:21 AM
Dun mind me asking , never try $50 massage ladies b4. paiseh

Do they provide additional svc like BBBJ/FJ as part of their svc or do you need to ask for it?

And is there additional charges for such svc?
Yes msg ladies provide FJ which is included in the price, that is if you can bring yourselve to fuck them in the first place but not all will provide BBBJ....

simone
29-11-2004, 02:20 PM
Bro,

U can try at any of the houses or more of the older ones. Dun go for the classy joints as they might not cater for it. Plus I have not taken her in years but i know she is around ansd it is not a typo error, YES it is $50. Cheers!
Bro, me relatively new to cat150 joint. had only tried twice (Arsenal and AB). but which are the not-so classy houses cos interested in Finding Mona.

Appreciate the help

simone
30-11-2004, 12:01 PM
KEnna deduct 2 pts...for asking questions. this S#$%&* dun even mention WHY? Some people just enjoy DEDUCTING POINTS than CONTRIBUTING TO FORUM. I#*&%..!

Well WHATEVER... :cool:

Frankiestine
30-11-2004, 12:11 PM
Well WHATEVER... :cool:

Relek blahder....dun get anglee...points high high doesn't mean get diskaun in GL so dun worri be hebbi blahder....

simone
30-11-2004, 12:46 PM
Relek blahder....dun get anglee...points high high doesn't mean get diskaun in GL so dun worri be hebbi blahder....

:) Me not angry... cos SOME just like to

get juicy info (masturbading purposes maybe)

deduct point(hand itchy but cant masturbade)

put up fanciful avatar(make them look cute or something)

talks about spoil market(trying to stretch their own budget)

...etc

;)

nekiddawg
02-12-2004, 07:05 AM
Just like to thank Proprimate for the contiburtions of his post, FR and minahs update. Been spending the last few nights reading all the post in this thread, starting from July 2002.
Well done.

Me normally go for thai gals @ GL. Sometime cheong at Phuket & Bangkok.
Didn't know that the minahs are more juicer than i tot.
Well Xmas is coming which mean it's also the BONUS time.
Gonna set aside some $$ to try out some of them like Susan, Elle, Lily & Jessica, during this festival season.

Stay cool and keep bonking... :cool:
Cheer!

proprimate
05-12-2004, 10:48 PM
Bros,

I neber knew that people are still interested with Mona. Definitely would be a revival for her and I will do my utmost best to get the details soon. Cheers!

jdi813
06-12-2004, 09:24 PM
Attention
Latest Malay Updates

SALUTE bro ... u really the GL minah king ... reading ur write up makes me feel like going to bonk susan or lily right now ... good times indeed.

Armani retired liao ??? sad to hear.

proprimate
07-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Sorry bros, been busy in the international thread, FL thread and this thread and answering countless PMs to me. Even have to attend meetings with feloow cheongsters who wan to meet me in person to discuss or exchange or whatever under the sun abt sex. It's like running a business on top of my full time job hehehehe. Not complaining but enjoying every second of it.

I like to hear from also past cheongsters who remembered my previous nickname, I was onced called dickdee hehehehe. Cheers!

simone
09-12-2004, 04:07 PM

Some SPAS*** A****** just deduct me points again BUT me think MUST he a bit SE* STUF* and no chance to release thus his SPER* Contaminated his FREA*ing PEA SIZE BRaiN.

SOrry for the wasted thread length....cheers

unicornboy
10-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Sorry bros, been busy in the international thread, FL thread and this thread and answering countless PMs to me. Even have to attend meetings with feloow cheongsters who wan to meet me in person to discuss or exchange or whatever under the sun abt sex. It's like running a business on top of my full time job hehehehe. Not complaining but enjoying every second of it.

I like to hear from also past cheongsters who remembered my previous nickname, I was onced called dickdee hehehehe. Cheers!

Awak bukan bro biasa....liao chiao u are! Tks for the write-up! :D

cbjuiceyumseng
15-12-2004, 12:43 PM
Some SPAS*** A****** just deduct me points again BUT me think MUST he a bit SE* STUF* and no chance to release thus his SPER* Contaminated his FREA*ing PEA SIZE BRaiN.

SOrry for the wasted thread length....cheers

Ok man, will look for u to vent fustrations when needed. :D

simone
15-12-2004, 05:50 PM
Ok man, will look for u to vent fustrations when needed. :D
Sure...but i dun do AnaL... :D

simone
15-12-2004, 06:22 PM
TO the person who type kao pei simi lan jiao to me... and dun put down ur freaking name.

kao pei cos your dad died and ur mum got the lan jiao tranplant she dreamt of single day of her pathetic life... :mad:

cheers

gary1910
16-12-2004, 01:55 AM
Bros,

I neber knew that people are still interested with Mona. Definitely would be a revival for her and I will do my utmost best to get the details soon. Cheers!
Mona is from the same hse as Jessica(2007), I have not try her but did see her , a typical malay aunty, short and to me plump but face still ok.

Just a side note, that hse has another chinese msg lady,so specify to aviod getting the wrong one.

Happy chionging to all!!!

proprimate
18-12-2004, 09:53 AM
When u have the money, the gers are not there, when u dun have money, the gers are there. Exactly wat I encountered early this week. But made it up with a short trip to sin city in indonesia.

Thanks to bro who provided info on Mona (Lor 20 House 7), $50. Cheers!

ivan6971
18-12-2004, 10:28 AM
yup bro's.... all i can say is ;) malay girls flower are dammend hot. it's warm inside once you're brother is inside her. such a feeling around my dick. :eek: I hope all of you bro's agrees on what i said.

got some ex to share with you for a exchange of fl's..

yoooo,

ivan

smlee
18-12-2004, 12:16 PM
When u have the money, the gers are not there, when u dun have money, the gers are there. Exactly wat I encountered early this week. But made it up with a short trip to sin city in indonesia.

Murphy Law, bro :D

Jang5556
19-12-2004, 10:23 AM

Well, one way to avoid frustration is when no money, dun go down. What is the point? That way you dun know who is around or not. What you dun know in this case does not hurt you :)

Regards

Jang

Tom Sawyer
23-12-2004, 11:47 PM
Just like to thank Proprimate for the contiburtions of his post, FR and minahs update. Been spending the last few nights reading all the post in this thread, starting from July 2002.
Well done.

Me normally go for thai gals @ GL. Sometime cheong at Phuket & Bangkok.
Didn't know that the minahs are more juicer than i tot.
Well Xmas is coming which mean it's also the BONUS time.
Gonna set aside some $$ to try out some of them like Susan, Elle, Lily & Jessica, during this festival season.

Stay cool and keep bonking... :cool:
Cheer!

Gentlemen

I have been following this thread for a while now and when I finally did head down to see if I could get Susan, the girl was way too hot as they were others already ahead in the queue for her. And then, that was it. This took place sometime last year and I never did try again...until about 2 wks ago.

After updating myself with the scene, a friend and me decided to head down to L28 and look for Elle. I could not remember the exact hse number.Was it 31A or 31B etc? So I decided to boldly walk in into the hse that was the less "flashy" and hey presto!!! It was the right hse. Unfortunately, Elle was "away". But thankfully, the lady proprieter, made us feel very welcomed and finally got another lady for my friend. But that is another story.

This evening, about 5 hrs ago, the both of us headed down to the same place (and I still can't remember the hse number) and thankfully, Elle was available. After a short wait and some tea, Elle was ready and boy... so was I. She led me to the room upstairs and I was full of anticipation of what was about to unfold.

In the room, after we undressed and some chatter to break the ice, she led me to the bathroom and gave me the standard "cleansing". Halfway through, she gave me a blowjob and that was a preview of what was to come. After perking me up a little, she continued the "cleansing" ritual and towelled me off.

She then asked me to lie on the bed with my back facing the ceiling. She proceeded to lick me (guess that it's called a 'catbath') from my neck to my back, butt cheeks, my legs and all the way down to the toes. I then turned over and she did the same to my chest, licking and sucking on my nipples. Think she sort of teased me a little by paying attention to my groin region and deliberately brushed against my throbbing dick. After heading down my thighs, she paid more attention to the groin and started licking snd suking my balls. After a little more attention, she proceed with another blowjob. Good suction all the way with plenty of tongue action on the dick head.

The next thing I knew, she asked me to lay near the adge and gave me an anal rimming. Her tongue flicks were a joy and there was a little probbing inside the rectum. It was real nice. The last time I got anal rimmed was a while ago and this brought back some real nice, almost forgotten feelings. After some time spent, she asked me to stand up and gave me another lick down onmy back that led to a long, sensous blowjob. I didn't realise that I was soon thrusting my dick into her mouth and she was taking all of it in. I tried to resist cumming when that happened. My dick was rock hard and throbbing and I wanted so much to cum. But I just had to have my dick into her cunt and that was what I did.

We both got on the bed and I asked her to be on top. My dick probed her cunt and I got inside her very easily. She must have been lubed well and it went it all the way. She rocked a little and rode me soon after. A canter soon became a gallop. Seeing her tits move with every move was a real turn on. I grabbed her big tits and squeezed them while she rode. I almost could not take it no more and soon I git her down and did her missionary. I kept thrusting her and every thrust just got a little harder. Feeling her warmth inside was good and after banging her for another 3 mins or so, I reached climax and came.

Afetr resting awhile, the "cleansing" ritual was in effect and after drying, I changed and came down to the lobby area.

So finally, it has happened for me after a year's delay. The whole experience was good. I must add that the lady proprieter was very nice and friendly.

I am a LOS punter and this would be something to tide me over in between trips. So, I'm glad that the experience has not been a disappointing one. Also, just to note, there was another hse girl, She is chinese and is caleed "Tong". She looks real good too.

Hope you guys enjoy the read.

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year!!
Cheers!!

spider_j
24-12-2004, 12:00 AM
Woah power FR siah! After this, Q for Elle sure grow longer one!!!

Toiletroll
24-12-2004, 03:03 AM
I second Bro Spider_j for his remark. Terrific FR!! :D

wl-hunter
24-12-2004, 09:14 AM
..Q for Elle sure grow longer one!!!

Hah, my thoughts exactly. :D

proprimate
24-12-2004, 09:54 AM
Bros,

Anyway most of the malay gers now are having a boom season due to the generous bonus and our bros long wait for a windfall to come b4 heading to sin city.

Elle is still evergreen and service orientated and jus yesterday while walking along Lor 16, i saw this ger waving at me furiously from the car. Damn, it was Susan, all smiley and cheery. Glad to know people remember u. She still looks good with her short hair do and I can imagine the service she provides, porn stuff.

Cheers!

highsexdrive
29-12-2004, 12:01 AM
Fvcked Susan finally. wanna go back for more. three tx liao by the way..

she fucking hot, got good treatment from her.

but i wanna cut that.... i am addicted to it. i better stop.
b4 is too late....

Frankiestine
29-12-2004, 08:18 AM
Fvcked Susan finally. wanna go back for more. three tx liao by the way..

she fucking hot, got good treatment from her.

but i wanna cut that.... i am addicted to it. i better stop.
b4 is too late....
Bro like Michael Jackson used to sing "DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH" oooh...aaahhhhh :D

highsexdrive
29-12-2004, 11:37 PM
Bro like Michael Jackson used to sing "DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH" oooh...aaahhhhh :D

i really cant help it at all, it will kill me, if i still cant find a girl friend..... damn. just too fucking hot....... SUSAN!!!!!!

no doubt... malay is better than chinese ( i had fuck malay school mate before, u tease her, she wnat more...just fucking hot and horny)

spider_j
29-12-2004, 11:55 PM
Oh yeah! Susan and Elle! Both super hot and super service!!! I dun usually RTF for have gone back for Susan 3 times liao! Elle I think also 4 or 5 times! Malay chicks really are the best!!!!

I hope you can get it out of your system, dude. Otherwise, you will sure go find GL Spicy Minahs all the time!!!!

highsexdrive
30-12-2004, 12:04 AM
Oh yeah! Susan and Elle! Both super hot and super service!!! I dun usually RTF for have gone back for Susan 3 times liao! Elle I think also 4 or 5 times! Malay chicks really are the best!!!!

I hope you can get it out of your system, dude. Otherwise, you will sure go find GL Spicy Minahs all the time!!!!

well.. the only way to get myself is to get a gf... but no luck no $..... sigh.

SUSAN SUSAN!!!!!!! her steamy frenching... her BBBBBBJ......... she want your cock... want it so badly. she refuse to let me take a break...... she keeps on riding my brother!!!!!!! damn.. better stop, if not hard on, must DIY.. damn!

spider_j
03-01-2005, 08:23 PM
Hi fellow mina lovers,

Just did a QC rtf for Elle.

Have to report that although she has put on some weight (now she is more bah-bah then she used to be) her attitude and service levels remain unchanged.

Although the session was a bit rushed as she needs to finish in 30 mins, I nevertheless had a great time with her! Was treated to the usual catbath, great bbbj in interesting positions and great fj (missionary and her riding).

Wun waste time or space to post another FR since there are lots on her already. Suffice it to say that she is is still great fun!

:D

proprimate
03-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Bros,

The number of RTF I had with most of the malay gers would be uncountable. Just imagine, I had Susan and Elle when they were newbies to the scene. How long is that? 3 yrs? When addicted, better oso learn how to stop, if not will stay broke for the rest of our lives. No doubt they are good but let's have it in moderation. Cheers!

proprimate
18-01-2005, 11:33 PM
Long time no visit this thread of mine until I missed the actions so Wat I did? RTF to one of them..............the lucky dame: Elle.

Use to b slim when she started but now has 'grown', must b the years of being bonked by us cheongsters hehehehe. Anyway, still look juicy to me to try as she was available when the rest were busy. Well, for $80 I dun mine.

Service is still good, will do anything to please u and seeing me, sure get special treatment one. Boy, she sure has a lot to say but workrate is still good. I came out a better man that is all I have to say. cheers!

hornypig
29-01-2005, 02:30 AM
Big hi to all bros here.... I've been reading sammyboy for about 2-3 years now, but only just registered. :p
Anyway, went down to Susan's homebase today to look for her after reading the FRs on her...... just had to try a Minah.....
Here's my 1st but short FR...

FR on Susan
Look : 6/10
Fairer than most malays..... look more like chinese, face not bad

Body : 6/10
around a B cup, smooth and soft, with a wee bit of a tummy, but overall fairly slim, well-trimmed pussy

Frenching : 8/10
Wa, like GF like that, and breath was good, tho of coz she used listerine b4 tat, no ashtray mouth

AR : 5/10
pretty short, although did it in a position I never experienced b4, me facing up with her holding one of my legs while doing it

did a few positions, lying down, standing up, 69, but felt that although suction was quite ok, but not much swirling of the tongue. No way i could CIM

69 : 8/10
Think she loves getting her pussy licked...hehehehe..... very nice n juicy with no smell..... this is definitely not a CCB :D gets wet easily

FJ : 8/10
Maybe cos she serviced a bro b4 me, so, tired then neber ride me(-1 for that), but did it doggy and then missionary. While in missionary was like GF like tat, pull me down to french.... wah, cannot tahan.... nice warm and slippery hole with her frenching me...... came in 5 mins.

Attitude : 9/10
very friendly, no rushing, service oriented

RTF : YES!

BTW, while I was waiting for Susan, saw this cute, playful WL, small, quite petite, come down after servicing a customer. Asked the OKT who is she after she left and was told Blue Diamond. Looks like I have a new target to try....

hornypig
29-01-2005, 02:58 AM
Big hi to all bros here.... I've been reading sammyboy for about 2-3 years now, but only just registered. :p
Anyway, went down to Susan's homebase today to look for her after reading the FRs on her...... just had to try a Minah.....

FR on Susan
Look : 6/10
Fairer than most malays..... look more like chinese, face not bad

Body : 6/10
around a B cup, smooth and soft, with a wee bit of a tummy, but overall fairly slim, well-trimmed pussy

Frenching : 8/10
Wa, like GF like that, and breath was good, tho of coz she used listerine b4 tat, no ashtray mouth

AR : 5/10
pretty short, although did it in a position I never experienced b4, me facing up with her holding one of my legs while doing it

did a few positions, lying down, standing up, 69, but felt that although suction was quite ok, but not much swirling of the tongue. No way i could CIM

69 : 8/10
Think she loves getting her pussy licked...hehehehe..... very nice n juicy with no smell..... this is definitely not a CCB :D gets wet easily

FJ : 8/10
Maybe cos she serviced a bro b4 me, so, tired then neber ride me(-1 for that), but did it doggy and then missionary. While in missionary was like GF like tat, pull me down to french.... wah, cannot tahan.... nice warm and slippery hole with her frenching me...... came in 5 mins.

Attitude : 9/10
very friendly, no rushing, service oriented

RTF : YES!

BTW, while I was waiting for Susan, saw this cute, playful WL, small, quite petite, come down after servicing a customer. Asked the OKT who is she after she left and was told Blue Diamond. Looks like I have a new target to try....

Frankiestine
29-01-2005, 10:24 AM

Congratulations bro welcome to the revitalization of GL....we really need a "REVIVE GL" campaign...if not we cheongsters are only going to get stuck with half past six fuck from china meis.....well done uncle cheong GL for so many years nvr got opportunity to try her....my resolution for this year "die die must try susan b4 the year is over"... :D

hornypig
30-01-2005, 12:41 AM
Thank you bro Frankiestine. So true about half past six fuck from china meis..... I tried one long time ago and got dead fish service.... now see the meis at L14-L8 balls itchy oso scared to engage liow..... scared kena dead fish again, waste money.... altho some quite chio and with big "dong gua" :eek:
wah, favourite.... have "dong gua tong" :D

Now still early early in the year, so lotsa time to try Susan...... unless of coz u going by lunar calander la, then better hurry, else resoultion neber keep liow

Congratulations bro welcome to the revitalization of GL....we really need a "REVIVE GL" campaign...if not we cheongsters are only going to get stuck with half past six fuck from china meis.....well done uncle cheong GL for so many years nvr got opportunity to try her....my resolution for this year "die die must try susan b4 the year is over"

DevilsInc
30-01-2005, 10:38 AM
Susan i fucked liao damn shiok! she used this cream http://www.naturalisproducts.com/image/npclimax.jpg on me and herself and i came many times and lasted longer!

Frankiestine
30-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Now still early early in the year, so lotsa time to try Susan...... unless of coz u going by lunar calander la, then better hurry, else resoultion neber keep liow
:eek: Jia lat looks like i have to stick to ang mo calender...chinese one nearly ending soon....not enuf time to regenerate vit. m..some more must bleed red next month.. :D

proprimate
30-01-2005, 10:54 PM
Well the clear winner has dawn for the year 2005, it looks like Susan winning hands down. I dun c much competition around as most of the good ones were outlasted, outwitted, outcast. Actually met Susan along the streets a few weeks ago, I just came out from my car while parking at Lor 16 and this car halted in front of me as I was just about to cross the road to look see the action around there, guess who was in the car, it was Susan who was frantically waving at me and giving me that finger shaking for my presence in that area and not visiting her. Its good that people remember u. Nice. cheers!

Jerry_Jazz
05-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Hi all chiongsters,

This is my first FR here.... after reading this thread and always have a liking for minahs since school times. I've decided to try the infamous Susan last night. Please dont flame me if FR is not up to standard. Thanks to Bro Proprimate for introducing this gem.

Went to GL L1429. Waited for a good 40mins before she arrived. Ok... good things comes to those who wait. First look, wah so fair (compared to Jessica and Elle). Was then led to a room upstairs. We both stripped and told her to lower the lightings a bit. TCSS and french like gf/bf, the feeling was good and got my rod up and hot! Proceed to shower. She cleansed me while I fondled her soft and handful assets. I'm particularly attracted to her legs, long and not too skinny. Private Part (PP) was well trimmed.

After shower, ask me to stand on the side of the bed and gave me a BBBJ. HELL! it was good! She was different, most will just take the whole rod in but she started with licking & kissing on the side and underside of the rod. gives me the feeling of making out with gf. And yes, my nuts were tenderly loved too ;)

Proceed to bed and more BBBJ! while I I got myself busy with her breats and fingering her PP. Led her to a 69 position, no foul smell. Her moans sounded genuine and it got me into another level of ecstasy. She seems to sensed it and immediately sat up and rided me (only did I realised that I was already capped!). Played with her nips while she was riding. Seeing her almost tired out, hugged her when I pumped her with her still on top. Turn her over with our body still clinched together and did her missionary. Lifted her legs over my shoulders and boy, it was reasonably tight and soon I exploded, thrusting hard into her... (geeez...wish I could last longer for a doggie, I guess it must be the mirrors and the sight of her breats movements during the intercourse).

Frenched a bit, kissed her forehead before proceeding for shower.

I also noticed a red mark on her right lips. Wonder who bit her... :(

Look : 6.5/10 (fair and looks like your friendly neighbourhood malay girl look)
Body : 8/10 (Her legs and breats!! Personal preference, perfer a bit meaty)
Frenching : 9/10 (gives a gf/bf relationship feel)
AR : N.A (Dont like it)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Rod and balls were tenderly taken care of)
69 : 8/10 (Well shaved and no foul smell)
FJ : 7/10 (Tight PP but I exploded too fast to try a doggie)
Attitude : 9/10 (What else can I say...)
RTF : I think I'm gonna be her regular soon.

proprimate
07-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Hi all chiongsters,

RTF : I think I'm gonna be her regular soon.

Yes we all her regulars! Jus luv her work ethics and her outstanding performance wen tama wit CK. really bring back memories. Wun b long hehehehe. Cheers!

pendragon_sg
12-02-2005, 11:47 AM
Visited her 1 to 2 weeks back. It was a toss between Elle or her.

Went down to Cartier homebase (i only know how to go there but dunno what is the lor & unit #). Damn she is hot! since the last time i did her in 2003 or was it 2002?

Next try should be Cartier i hope!

Called Susan who was available immediately. Looks cute just like Armani *sigh* and chatty just like *sigh*

To cut the FR short, went down on my fours she gave a BBBJ and we proceed to Frenchkiss each other. Went to 69 and she got on top of me riding. Turn to doggie style (her request) and pump her to kingdon cum.

Proceed to TCSS and finally knows the story as to why *sigh* Armani license to fuck was rejected.

Well money no enough and kind picky on the girls i wanna fuck. Now the list is for the 'maid', 'massage girl', Cartier, Susan & Elle.