PDA

View Full Version : Great Tarma Partners in town!!!

Poseidon888
22-05-2006, 10:06 PM
Natasha
19yr 167cm 44kg
33B 24 34
Bbbj , Cim, Frenching and Fingering allowed.
Experience in MP, massage will be provided.
Bros that like this minah look alike so much dont miss it before its gone!!!
Damg 130/90/2

[img=http://img22.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_06450_Natasha.jpg] (http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=06450_Natasha.jpg)

Janice
23yr 166cm 45kg
34D 25 35
Bbbj , Cim, Frenching and Fingering allowed
Great and excellent service if bros can remember her hehe !!
Damg 130/90/2

[img=http://img120.imagevenue.com/loc175/th_06455_Janice..jpg] (http://img120.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc175&image=06455_Janice..jpg)

To join our group just click below
http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/p..._entertainment

Regards
Poh

dollmatt
23-05-2006, 12:54 AM
Nice to see that Janice is back. Bro any chance that you will bring back Jolyce?

BQFreak
23-05-2006, 01:18 AM

Regards
Poh
whats the damage for tarma?

Poseidon888
23-05-2006, 05:51 PM
Nice to see that Janice is back. Bro any chance that you will bring back Jolyce?

Jolyce might be back during her holidays early next month.

Cheers
Poh

Poseidon888
23-05-2006, 05:53 PM
whats the damage for tarma?

Tarma A: 188.90.2
Tarma B: 240.120.4

Regards
Poh

sg_kl_boy
24-05-2006, 12:21 AM
Natasha
19yr 167cm 44kg
33B 24 34
Bbbj , Cim, Frenching and Fingering allowed.
Experience in MP, massage will be provided.
Bros that like this minah look alike so much dont miss it before its gone!!!
Damg 130/90/2

[img=http://img22.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_06450_Natasha.jpg] (http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=06450_Natasha.jpg)

Janice
23yr 166cm 45kg
34D 25 35
Bbbj , Cim, Frenching and Fingering allowed
Great and excellent service if bros can remember her hehe !!
Damg 130/90/2

[img=http://img120.imagevenue.com/loc175/th_06455_Janice..jpg] (http://img120.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc175&image=06455_Janice..jpg)

Regards
Poh
bro u group link not working le...

BQFreak
24-05-2006, 02:23 AM
bro u group link not working le...
this is the correct group ->
http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/poseidon_entertainment/

Poseidon888
24-05-2006, 04:18 PM
sorry sorry bros !! i check the link again :)
anyway thanks for all bros support !!

YoungHeart
25-05-2006, 10:16 AM
In office now so guess i will write a very short FR on Natasha. Need to thanks bro Poh for the last min arrangement for this SYT.

Went to hotel and knock on the door, and was answered quite fast by her. Greet by this dark skin cutie smiling away, but discover can't communicate much with english. Have already prepare bathtub before i arrived, and we have our fun inside. A hardworking girl as we did BJ and FJ in so many positions, no complains and did her job eagerly and willingly.

Name: Natasha
Looks: 6.5-7/10. Photo can't tell much but is sweet in real person
Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10. Did BBBJ in bathtub, standing, laying or sitting, her tongue just covers everywhere, just too bad not deep throat.
FJ: 9/10. Tight and juicy. Again in so many positions, till we were both exhasted and she still continuing to pump. I left the room with my legs wobbling.
Frenching: 7.5/10. Lots of kisses and tongue actions.
Service: 6.5/10. No complains but could be better. Quite Gf feeling at the later half of the session with a nice massage.

Poseidon888
25-05-2006, 01:18 PM
thanks alot bro for the FR . :)

another FR from bros dino

Well, was her 1st client today.
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10 (big n soft) ala naturale

Worth every cent and RTF, CONFIRMED

Hint: svc her & her service gets even better

Enjoy folks

Poh, tks, good screw like I smsed you :)

coolsex88
25-05-2006, 03:04 PM
This is my 1st FR on Natasha.
Very stressful in the afternoon and decided to call Bro to arrange for release load of stress… Arrange with Bro in the evening but waited until 7pm cannot tahan liao so decided to go early. Reach the hotel on time, got call from Bro on the room number and went up. Knock the door and sleepy gal open the door. she is look young and pleasant
looking.
TCSS for a while, her English is pte ltd and thai is also “kana sai” so decided to put words into action. We all went to the bath room and she bath for me. Can tell she is very shy and seem to be new in this line.

1st round goes well, she stated cat mouth me and follow by BBBJ and i started to squeezing and folding her breast. Very Song. Suction is good, and she sallow my whole dick… Don’t know how she feel, my dick is quite big… after BBBJ, she complaints her mouth berry tired.
She put the CD on, she stated on top. She got difficult to put my dick in as her pussy is too tight… veri song, can feel she have the pain… feel like bonking a virgin as her pussy is so tight. Cannot tahan liao, I offload.

After washing up for me she give me a very good massage like those typical thai standard… veri good leh.
We start the 2nd round with BBBJ again… but too tired it bonk her for another 15min before off load.

Name : Natasha
Stats : abt 160cm.
breast size: ????
Look : 6.5/10
Figure : 7/10 (not very slim, but still quite ok)
Catbath : 8/10
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (good suction)
FJ : 8.5/10 (no rushing.. plus the moan is good man)
Frenching : Yes (Soft lips)
Fingering : Yes (Wet)
GFE : 6.5/10 (Really treat you good and really like GF)
Service : 7.5/10 (her good service make up for other thing)
RTF : yes, confirm
Damage: $130

Hugeboss
26-05-2006, 01:13 AM
wow... i saw the FR , i drooling lek.. but i newbie...

oya bro , approve me leh... waiting sincerely in your group .. :)

Hugeboss
26-05-2006, 01:16 AM
bro .. iam newbie... but seeing your FR on the sis.. i now drooling...hee

sincerely still waiting for you to add me lek...* approve me pls...

cheers

huge huge boss

Poseidon888
26-05-2006, 11:24 AM
hi hugo, i've approved you in group,check it out.

Poseidon888
26-05-2006, 07:00 PM
Dear Bros,

We are glad to bring to special Promo to all Bros.

1. Early Bird Promo.

For all early birds taking 1st 10am and 11.30am slot everyday will be
@ $99.90.2 ONLY!! OMFG $99 only 2 slots everyday. Till stocks last =D

2.Special Promo.

Janice will be giving all bros a special promo for this weekend @
$108.90.2 Bros that want to RTF do so fast cos she wont be here too
long !!!

Regards
Poh

Joshzzz
26-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Wah $99!

4-5 am can or not? :D

dollmatt
27-05-2006, 12:30 AM
Jolyce might be back during her holidays early next month.

Cheers
Poh

Bro pls sms me when she's back!

Bob79
27-05-2006, 02:33 AM
FR on Tarma session with Janice and Natasha
I intially book a session with janice as i didn't get a chance to patronise her when she was here in s'pore last time. But when i went up to the room, i saw natasha in the room with janice. First impression was that natasha was a pretty SYT while janice was a playful gal. Natasha quickly left for her room while janice went to fill the bathtub. I tcss with janice while waiting for the tub to be fill. I ask her whether if natasha want to join us for threesome. She asked me jokingly if i was serious. I told her to bring it on as i never try tarma before and whatmore, got spare cash due to a small windfall from 4D. Janice call her boss poh if natasha got any customer during that time. After confirm don't have, janice call natasha over to her room.
The bath was SOP. At first, both gals want to join me for shower but cannot fit in as i'm a big sized guy and the tub was quite small. In the end only janice join me in the shower while natasha went in later
The action began after natasha finish her shower and when all the light was off. i ask janice why turn off all the light. She say natasha was shy as this is her first tarma session. A bit strange but anyway both gals started cathbathing me with natasha on my left and janice on my right. Natasha started to bbbj me while janice continue with catbath. Her bbbj was good although not deep throat. She began riding me after 5 mins of bbbj. Her pussy is tight as mention by some bro who has try her. After 15 mins of cowgirl riding, i unload my 1st shot and took a 15 mins break before round 2. During the break time, both gals would say something in thai and break out in girlish giggles. Janice also gave me a pinch during these giggles. I reward her with some spankings of my own:D .
Round 2 began in the same fashion as round 1 with janice riding me. but this round, natasha had her body lie across my chest with her hand supporting. As janice was riding me, i took the opportunity to finger natasha's pussy and play with her neh neh using my mouth. Very shiok and power, man. But unforunately, my didi did not perform well this round. Janice even try hj but my didi refuse to cum so this round ended without unloading.
I have a smoke before i dress up and go. Overall, a very shiok and wonderful session for me.

Janice
Look: 7/10
Body: 8.5/10 ( big boobs to play with)
BBBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10
Service: 8.5/10( chatty and naughty gal)

Natasha
Look: 8 /10 (pretty SYT, even prettier than her photo)
Body: 7.5/10 ( i prefer big boobs gal but no complain)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10
Service: 7.5/10

Damage: $188/90mins/2shots

To all the bros, both gals are really gems. Really try before they are gone. Will rtf if there are still around

Poseidon888
27-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Tarma Promo >>>168.90.2
Tarma Promo >>>220.120.2

Bros if you miss this Tarma Partners you gonna regret it hehe....trust
me try it or else regret it =D

Regards
Poh

RKKP
27-05-2006, 11:46 PM
:) HI Bros Poh, interested in the tarma session for tomorrow morning and waiting for reply. PM my contact no. to you already ! Appreciate for early response. Thank you !

leoguy789
28-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Bro, send request in your group already.. pls approve..

by the way, who's the gal in the front page of ur yahoo group?:D

Poseidon888
28-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Thank you to all bros who've supported and posted FR for this 2 sweet gals. Once again, thanks!!! Quick try the promo be4 they're gone....

Regards
Poh

tokyoboi
29-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Thanks to Bro Poseidon888, giving me a wonderful time.

Janice
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 ( big boobs to play with but saggy)
BBBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Service: 7/10( chatty and naughty gal)

Natasha
Look: 7 /10 (pretty SYT, even prettier than her photo)
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (power must try)
FJ: 8/10 (very hardworking indeed)
Service: 8/10

Damage: $168/90mins/2shots

Poseidon888
30-05-2006, 11:20 AM
once again, thanks to all bros who have supported. to those who's still thinking. don't think liao. join my group, and have fun.... hahaha...

Poseidon888
30-05-2006, 03:17 PM
To all bros ,

Special Promo !!

Natasha & Janice will be giving all bros a special promo for this week @
$108.90.2 , Bros that want to RTF do so fast cos they wont be here too
long !!!

Tarma promo !!

Both wonderful Tarma sis at 168.90.2

Enjoy !! :)

kefuso
30-05-2006, 03:50 PM
To all bros ,

Special Promo !!

long !!!

Tarma promo !!

Bro Poh, when are they going back??? Need some time to reload cos fired all my bullets and vit m at 3 TG gals last week... :(

pencilbox00
30-05-2006, 04:17 PM
To all bros ,

Special Promo !!

long !!!

Tarma promo !!

Bro, have PM you for booking tonight :D

Poseidon888
31-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Date:: Mon May 29, 2006 11:05 am
Subject: FR on Natasha = 25May

On 25May, have a meeting with a group of sale women, looking at them
made me feel needed for a release, call Poh for a immediate slot on
Natasha.
Reach the designation within 15min and called Poh for Rm no.
-Prep for Ops-
Go up to room, door opened with this small frame gal greeting me.
Tried to chat with her in eng but to no success. Forget it! me here
for releasation, strip and proceed together for a shower, nothing to
shout about normal SOP.
-Fast Attack-
Dry Up, lick up a cig and signal her to bbbj me, good suction with
my little bro flushing red, kill the cig and get her to a 69 for
another round of bj. No smell from her and with her hardworking
attitude, managed to CIM in 20mins time.
-Re-Org-
Massage to my leg and hand, good strength, felt relax and managed to
take a 10min nap.
-Deliberate Attack-
bbbj me again till my bro flushing red again, cap me and proceed to
ride me cowgirl style. Seeing her abit tried, turn her over and pump
her missionary, cunt very very tight, therefore lift up her legs to
my shoulder with my 2 hands grabbing her B boobs for support.
Straighten my legs and the push-up exercise begin, 20 still
counting, another 10 times, still unable to offload, now my turn to
be tired. Seeing this, she motion me to lay flat on her, just like
hugging a bolster and in this position, her cunt grip me even
tighter. With both of us moving to the rhythm, my shoot was fast &
furious with her softening herself in the position. Both of us lay
there for at least 5min before proceeding to wash-up.
-Battle Debrief-
after the wash, light up a cig to pump up my internal organ, changed
and paid her.
overall, a good battle but can me further improved.
Will plan for another battle to capture another 'enemy' in due time.

Summary : same as Bro Poh introduction but far better than any minah
i tried in Sin.
Conclusion: good service from Bro Poh and keep it up, i will need
you always to supply me with new 'enemy' so as to execute my battle
plan.

Request to Bro Poh : pls do not sms me on your new arrival or any
content with gals, my OC occasionally check my HP. Your site is
always on in my working time, therefore i will always have your
latest update, thanks.

Poseidon888
01-06-2006, 10:57 AM
natasha and janice wont be in town for long soon.. grap it now .

cheers bro !!! :) thanks for all support

Bob79
01-06-2006, 11:05 AM
bro, will they be around this weekend?

yleong99
01-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Call bro Posiedon to check for available slot for today since got some free time. Glad that both gals are available for the 1130pm slot. Told him that cannot make up my mind so request to take a look at both gal before deciding.

Confirm already straightaway drive down to the hotel. Reach the hotel at 1130pm and give Bro Posiedon a call but found out that both gals are out for lunch. So waited outside hotel for them to come back. A short while later received a call from Bro Posiedon a call to go up to the room to check out the gals.

When I reached the room, the door is not locked. Guess both of them already expecting me.
Janice is dress with a semi-transparant top with demin skirt while Natasha is dress with t-shirt and jean. First look of janice is pleasant while natasha looks very skinny. In the end decide to go for janice. Natasha make way for us and she went back to her room.

Janice went to the bathroom to prepare the water. Bathroom not much action, pretty SOP.

Once on the bed, action start. Janice started with BBBJ. Not too bad but not the best I had so far, always a room for improvement. Try to finger her abit and she seems to have some resistance so in the end go with her will. Soon after she climb on me. Pussy very tight and she looks painfull at first, but after a few trust we are getting into action. She look really great with her big boobs shaking in front of me.

Change to missionary and finish off with doggie.

We slept on the bed can talk abt her work and her hometown while I light my cigarattes. One thing I observed, LOS gal will wrap themselves in towel while lying on the bed. She kind of playfull and during the break keep on playing with my nipples. :)

After some rest, try to go for the 2nd shot but guess too tired. Try abt 10 mins doggie but still cannot come so in the end stop and dress up.

Pay her the money and accompany her to natasha room as she's having a tarma with one of the bros here at 1pm. While waiting outside, Janice knock on the door waiting for natasha to open the door. OMG, Natasha was dress in a sexy lingerie. Went into the room and take a closer look at her. Very tempting. Kekekeek. SHould have opt for tarma session also. Wasted. Before leaving the hotel, janice gave me a big hug.

Name : Janice
Looks : 7 (Looks better in person, skin also very smooth)
BBBJ : 7 (I tried better)
FJ : 7
Frenching : - (Did not try, maybe she does not start and I never ask for it)
Service : 7.5 (Not so much of GF feeling but overall acceptable)
RTF : Yes but maybe will look for her in LOS

Cupid_sex_u
07-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Message Bro poseidon for a slot for natasha. Reach hotel and take the lift, wow lan a... the lift sibei power dame f**king slow...

Reach the room and press the bell. A lady wearing black lingerine and cover with towel came greeting me. I walk inside and sit down. Both of us keep quiet, no one to break the ice, so i start to chat with her to break the ice. Tcss for a while and she ask me to bath. Went into the bath tub, she bath me but she never went into the tub not even taking off her clothes also. She use soap and bath me and than start washing my manhood. After that, she dry me up and proceed to the bed.
At the bed, she catbath me and than head toward my manhood. She gave me BBBJ. He BBBj was good, but not long enough. After that she took out a cap and cap me on and ask me to do missionary on her. I did only missionary and i finish off my first load. She clean me up and i went to the bathroom to wash up. After that i wear my clothes pay her and went off.

My rating for Natasha:
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 Suction is there just that did not do long enough
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $108 + tips

Ps: Please contact bro poseidon directly for booking of natasha.

lonely_loom
08-06-2006, 03:40 PM
U've got mail bro!!!:D

dick_flyer
09-06-2006, 08:40 AM
Just a short FR on Janice. Sory bro but very busy with many important things and was away. Only now I can write some info on her.

Overall, she is hard working person. So you bro can consider as her service as value for $$, she is the type who will serve you like a king if you are nice to her! Heard that she is leaving soon, so book her quickly!

Reach hotel earlier but Bro Poh is nice to help me to set things up. Her service is tip top as I am to find out later. Served me a drink, and later help me to remove my clothing and prepare to bath. Bathing is SOP but clean.

After the bath, went directly for fun time as I too have to rush off to JB after the session with her. And when I told her that I can recover fast after 1st round, she has her doult. Boy was she happy when my brother is hard and up again in less than 5 minutes rest.

Beside her powerful BBBJ, I love playing with her breast.... a bit sagging but still have that soft feeling. Only one position that I love..... standing by the bed and pump all the way with her on bed and legs wide open! Only disadvantage is that after 15 minutes I got stiff legs and have to rest a bit.

My 2 session end with 2 shots and me leaving like a happy man!

Only one disappointment that she don't do frenching.... funny how some bro mentioned she did in the first place....

Anyway, here her details.

Name: Janice
Stats : abt 160cm
breast size: C cup
Look : 5/10
Figure : 5/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
Frenching : No
Fingering : Yes

lonely_loom
09-06-2006, 04:56 PM