PDA

View Full Version : My brother's fiancee

Ah Des
22-05-2006, 04:57 PM
Below is a true story which happened some weeks back...

Recently my younger brother came back home from overseas studies after 4 years. My parents were shocked when we meet him at the airport with another girl in tow whom he introduced as his finacee, we have not heard of him getting engaged. My parents being old and conservative were visibly upset especially since his wife-to-be was a non-chinese...

sammyboyfor
22-05-2006, 06:54 PM
My parents being old and conservative were visibly upset especially since his wife-to-be was a non-chinese...

Are your parents racists?? :confused: :eek:

ahpaul25
22-05-2006, 07:04 PM
My Personal View:

I do hope u can respect your younger bro choice, C'MON, now it 2006......so what the big problem if he chosen a non chinese.....as long both are truely in love. I don feel any objective abt this man........I give my best blessing to yr younger bro. Cheers. :)

Cheri_Popper
22-05-2006, 08:48 PM
So? As long as they are in love and that the gal is able to take good care of your bro, why bother?! :confused:

big dick
22-05-2006, 08:57 PM
So? As long as they are in love and that the gal is able to take good care of your bro, why bother?! :confused:

agree with u bro Cheri_Popper, why care whether she is of a different race... true love have no color.. black, white or yellow or brown... at the end of the day, we are all human being... :D

jus my two cent worth

knn03
22-05-2006, 09:03 PM

Recently my younger brother came back home from overseas studies after 4 years. My parents were shocked when we meet him at the airport with another girl in tow whom he introduced as his finacee, we have not heard of him getting engaged. My parents being old and conservative were visibly upset especially since his wife-to-be was a non-chinese...

Bro,
Dont understand what you are expecting from us:confused: Advices or just informing us? BTW, maybe he doesnt want to inform the family becos he knows that your parents cant handle it...so might be easier to explain face to face...

dirtymonk82
22-05-2006, 09:14 PM
wat race is his wife to be??

chicken_feet
22-05-2006, 09:59 PM
I believe it's only an intro, steamy action will follow soon with his brother's fiancee:D

BitchWitch
22-05-2006, 10:19 PM
Old folk are like that. I'm sure my parent will have a shock too if it happened to me. There's a saying Ai Wu Ji Wu. Tell ur bro to give ur parent some time to accept that and to know the girl better.

blue_swatch
22-05-2006, 10:29 PM
and??? Post 4 lines run away? Like that if everyone post 4 lines run away , no head no tail then how??? :rolleyes:

Rolex
22-05-2006, 10:32 PM

I agreed what cheri_Popper said, like my family...I have 8 internatiol sister inlaw from Demark, USA, UK, Swissland and Austalian...etc. :p we are happy living together, the important things is they love each other!

gilagila100
22-05-2006, 11:09 PM
I agreed what cheri_Popper said, like my family...I have 8 internatiol sister inlaw from Demark, USA, UK, Swissland and Austalian...etc. :p we are happy living together, the important things is they love each other!

fuu wahhh ... not bad ... united nation liao .. maybe even better coz a real family ... not like the ppl in the real UN tat pretend to be one global family ... kudos to u n ur fam ... respect respect ...;)

coolfire69
22-05-2006, 11:20 PM
No wonder somebody's rep now -15.... :p

Well, let's just hope a really steamy story will follow up, then mebbe can up some rep...:D

poison
22-05-2006, 11:20 PM

8? Serious? Global liao.......

martyr1977
23-05-2006, 12:46 AM
i would like to have japanese wife japanese sis-in-law too. am i global enuf?

Clubber108
23-05-2006, 02:15 AM
why is tis thread here in this forum abt sex ... shoo shoo...

bart
23-05-2006, 09:13 AM

My parents being old and conservative were visibly upset especially since his wife-to-be was a non-chinese...

Indian? Minah? White meat? LOS? Afro? Inuit? Masai? Kalahari? Pygmy? Apache? Punjabi? Orang Asli? Buryat? Yanomami?

kuching
23-05-2006, 09:16 AM
So Whats The Moral Of The Story............still Waiting

itsabt6x
23-05-2006, 09:53 AM
I guess bro ah des wants to gauge our response n write the story according to our desires/sexpectations....kinda like an interactive story.....:D

so wat do we really wanna hear....dat his bros fiancee starts to flirt with him...or he got the hotz for her...???? stealing glances....peeping her upskirts......smelling her used Gs....????

bro ah des...cummon laa....where art thou????

big dick
23-05-2006, 10:03 AM
I guess bro ah des wants to gauge our response n write the story according to our desires/sexpectations....kinda like an interactive story.....:D
QUOTE]

wow bro itsabt6x, that could be the case... but by now, he should know that the bros here deserve some hints as to his real intention to post here... the threadstarter like disappear into thin air and left us wondering as to why he started this thread...:confused:

[QUOTE=bart]Indian? Minah? White meat? LOS? Afro? Inuit? Masai? Kalahari? Pygmy? Apache? Punjabi? Orang Asli? Buryat? Yanomami?

bro bart, u really travel the world le.. never hear of some of the races that u mentioned... eg. kalahari & Buryat .. care to enlighten us while we wait for the threadstarter.. hehe

jus my two cents worth

Titslover
23-05-2006, 10:05 AM
The threadstarter was trying to tell bros here how he get to bonk his younger bro's fiancee la! then hopefully can get some points...... hehehe!!!! But no chance to continue his STORY......

Castrol
23-05-2006, 11:41 AM
The threadstarter was trying to tell bros here how he get to bonk his younger bro's fiancee la! then hopefully can get some points...... hehehe!!!! But no chance to continue his STORY......

so the story is still stuck at the airport... :D

yanki1
23-05-2006, 12:06 PM
how come post something liao disappeared:confused:

andyqkw
23-05-2006, 12:39 PM
The parents see liao feeling very disappointed, disown the son for engaging to a non-chinese without their consent and treat it as they've born a piece of Char Siew, eat it and passed out as shit...

Just what the hell is the thread starter trying to say :confused:

Story tell halfway and then disappear

MMM88
23-05-2006, 12:49 PM
nothing to shout about or b surprised ....
my brother married a Jap , my sister married Ang Moh ....so ?????
waky waky...we r in t NEW ERA hor.....

beck7777
23-05-2006, 12:51 PM
nothing to shout about or b surprised ....
my brother married a Jap , my sister married Ang Moh ....so ?????
waky waky...we r in t NEW ERA hor.....

ya i tot such things quite common now?
in fact there is a thread going on about someone wanna marry a WL..

anyway the threadstarter is trying to tell us his story or just wanna advice from us?? :confused:

supercharm
23-05-2006, 12:52 PM
i don't think he will continue to write after seeing his -15 point.well i guess no there's point in waiting.

andyqkw
23-05-2006, 02:20 PM
i don't think he will continue to write after seeing his -15 point.well i guess no there's point in waiting.
Ya... The more he post, the more his point kenna deducted...

ahpaul25
23-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Ya... The more he post, the more his point kenna deducted...

What to do, what the moral of his story? Inform us his younger bro story or ask us to envy his younger bro for having a non chinese gf. :confused:

andyqkw
23-05-2006, 04:59 PM
What to do, what the moral of his story? Inform us his younger bro story or ask us to envy his younger bro for having a non chinese gf. :confused:
That is something that only the thread starter knows???

itsabt6x
23-05-2006, 05:09 PM

oh! it's his younger bro's fiancee....then maybe the parents objected saying that the elder bro muz marry 1st before the younger....so lan lan...younger bro gave fiancee to elder bro.....:D

y not bros here each contribute to continue the story...??? and see how things goes.....:rolleyes:

donjean
23-05-2006, 08:10 PM
what is going on here?? :confused:

like bro itsabt6x said, we make up and continue the story...
maybe this thread will be come one of the best here...

floodme
23-05-2006, 08:35 PM
so the story continues that the old folks got to know her better and they lived happily ever after.. the end..

Titslover
24-05-2006, 09:26 AM
y not bros here each contribute to continue the story...??? and see how things goes.....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

KNN, guess we all wrong la! The threadstarter never get to bonk his younger bro's fiancee.... But the father get to bonk her instead... after the QC session, the father pm me and give the following rating :

Looks : 8/10
Boobs : 2/10 (fake melons)
BBBJ : 9/10 (after denture removed)
Frenching : 1/10 (bad breathe)
FJ : 1/10 (loose)
RTF : yes (provided it is free)

those who r interested can contact bro bigleo. hehehehe!!!

big dick
24-05-2006, 09:34 AM
bro .. let me continue from here...

after being bonked by her father in law... JANe ( let give her a simple enlish name now) was feeling very lonely and angry that she was betray by her husband.. tan ah kow( the husband) is a impotent man... bonked too much when in singapore .. so the father send him off to good old england to study and learn some good english family values...

On the day that she arrived from england with tan ah kow, she was wearing a black tube , with a white jacket covering it..

to be continue after my toilet break.. hehe

big dick
24-05-2006, 09:49 AM
this was jane first visit to sunny singapore... upon reaching the arrival hall, jane met tan ah kow father... let call him tan ah pek and the mum will simply be called mum... the younger bro will be called tan ah dick... hehe

following english custom, jane gave ah pek a big hug and kiss him one the cheek... ah pek was not used to this kind of culture, immediately he got a hard on... ah pek grip on jane hip was becoming tighter and she blushed...

tan ah dick was jealous and came to the rescue... he gently pushed ah pek away and hug jane.. ah dick hand was rabba jane hip... OMG... jane was thinking to herself ' maybe this is the way that chinese greeted their family in the far east..' ah dick was now rubbing his huge dick against jane jean... too shy and confused, she did not pushed ah dick away.. jane actually enjoy it a bit... ah kow never hugged her like this b4

to be cont...

big dick
24-05-2006, 10:00 AM
ah kow just stood there doing nothing... ah dick finally excused himself saying he need to go to the washroom... as he was heading back, he saw jane taking off her jacket.. OMG.. she was at least a 36D...

'should have hugged jane after she take off her jacket' thought ah dick.... in the washroom now.. ah dick cant take it anymore and begin to pcc... with jane warm embrace still in his mind... he shot a heavy load into the toilet bowl.... :p

jane and ah kow was in the back seat waiting for ah dick... when ah dick arrive, he was wondering to himself '' how the hell did my impotent bro get to have such a sexy white devil as his fiancee'' ah dick sat beside jane... soon ah pek was driving home....

bro... pls let me know whether i should continue or stop... hehe

donjean
24-05-2006, 01:27 PM
bro big dick, of course u need to continue...

itsabt6x
24-05-2006, 03:44 PM
yesss.....piss cuntinue...bro BIGDICK.....:cool:

dna_gene
24-05-2006, 04:06 PM

8? Are you sure? Or is it your family is rich and living in Muslim country and these 8 sister in law of yours belong to the same man, your brother? ^_^ If so, your brother has unique taste in the things he collects! Haha!

STAND
24-05-2006, 09:22 PM
wats goin on here?caught no balls..........

big dick
24-05-2006, 09:37 PM
wats goin on here?caught no balls..........

the threadstarter disappear after the first posting... so what we do is to make up our own story la while waiting for the threadstarter.. hehe..

PART 4

INSIDE THE CAR

tan ah dick could not get his eyes off jane 36D... ah dick was feeling moist and warm in his underwear... make some small talk with ah kow and jane about how they meet...

ah kow: i meet jane at the nursing home where i do volutneering work..
jane : he was so shy to even talk to me... but your bro is really a nice guy... the white guy in england cant be compared to his kindness and caring nature..
ah dick mind was in a whirl imaging 36D jane in a nurse uniform...

( wont cont with the small talk in the car since that is no watt bro here wanna read.. hehe)

AT HOME

finally they reached home... ah kow went to keep the luagge...ah dick offer to help to carry jane luagge but jane being the independant woman wont let him... anyway ah dick managed to bio jane 36D again when bend down to pick up the luagge.. hehe... HUge melon... even better than the melons ah dick see at his workplace...

to be cont... sorry.. my co wanna me to go out for supper now.. will cont the story tomolo if bros here wanna read ...
:D

itsabt6x
25-05-2006, 08:51 AM
BIG thanks to bro BIG DICK for saving the thread....great effort...well done...uP U.....:D

big dick
25-05-2006, 09:17 AM
BIG thanks to bro BIG DICK for saving the thread....great effort...well done...uP U.....:D

thank bro itsabt6x and bro hellrider for the support .. part 5 is coming soon... hope u will enjoy the story while waiting for the threadstarter to explain why he started this thread in the first and disappear after the first posting... bros are welcome to pm me to give ideas for the development of the story...:D

big dick
25-05-2006, 01:52 PM
sorry wont be posting any more stories... recieved negative feedback that i should not hijiack this thread... also kena zapped for it... so sorry for hijacking this thread...

i guess it back to waiting to the threadstarter to see what his intention are for this thread...:(

yanki1
25-05-2006, 03:25 PM
sorry wont be posting any more stories... recieved negative feedback that i should not hijiack this thread... also kena zapped for it... so sorry for hijacking this thread...

i guess it back to waiting to the threadstarter to see what his intention are for this thread...:(

u can start a new thread for your stories:D