PDA

View Full Version : sami682678 is back with local delights - not cheap though check it out

i682678
22-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Thinking on some discreet and adventurous time. Sami682678 is the optimum choice to your wildest fantasies............ Dear all im sami682678, you can view my girls at this groups. Once you guys have made the selection pls call me direct to verify your bookings. Call 96129016 direct for bookings. view the girls n tell us who u want and wat time. all of them speaks english fluently. http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/sami682678

raydicky
22-05-2006, 04:05 PM
hi bro

not much info leh

age?
height?
weight?
price?

sera's cup size?

where does sweet come from?

and more please...thanks a lot

fraddie
22-05-2006, 05:04 PM
yes rite! need more info

angie II
22-05-2006, 05:32 PM
hello sam aka e777 :)

dirtymonk82
22-05-2006, 09:32 PM
bro, i want to believe you but your points made me scare leh

memorablez
22-05-2006, 09:37 PM
bro, i want to believe you but your points made me scare leh

bro...
did u check out the yahoo grp?
nothing much there...the group was founded on 22nd may eh...
no messages as well...

fisher king
23-05-2006, 11:08 AM
For your information bros, I have dealt with Sam before. His ladies are expensive, but he is reliable enough. Tried Natasha, 19 yr old minah. Looks like she is not with Sam anymore. She was worth the 250 (I know, should think with my brains instead of didi), and no complaints. He used to have another yahoo group which suddenly disappeared a few weeks ago. Now it appears he is back. Heard that his girl Sera is a real good item, for those who dont mind parting with 300. Too rich for me though. But Coco looks good though...too bad I blew my progress package.
Bro Sam, welcome back.

bart
23-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Agree with fisher king. I have also tried Sera. FR available via link in my sig below. Sam is reliable enough. Don't think he is related to E777 Sam. Unfortunate that he had to use the same name. sami682678 did get into major flame war with some bro about his service level earlier, hence the negative rep points, but it seems like a misunderstanding more than a malicious act.

I've been waiting for a special import from him for 2 months now. Hope he comes through with it. Still, if it doesn't happen, it's ok. Just the waiting a bit long.

Would also like more info on COCO. No word on race, services and rates on her yet.

Cheers.

memorablez
23-05-2006, 11:29 AM
seems like its worth a try then?

i682678
23-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Bro's,
Thanks for the compliments, this time round im back with a bang with great items to share.

People here just come n deducts my points for no reason and many more post viruses email to most members n have my website deleted. gosh i really dun really know how to satisfy them sometimes.

To all those who is keen just call in or sms, details will be given as i dun want to post the details in the web, too many bro's come's in and cancel them 5 minutes to appointment.

all info will be factual n truthful.

thanks

angie II
24-05-2006, 02:11 AM
Bro's,

People here just come n deducts my points for no reason and many more post viruses email to most members n have my website deleted. gosh i really dun really know how to satisfy them sometimes.

thanks

SB Nick: kenlimcl

Well for a start u should avoid accepting dis member for he is a (well) known :rolleyes: group email virus spreader that i had chanced upon from an old thread, not necessarily for me to dig it out.. & high possibility that he's an okt clone too. Up to u to believe it or not... if not then accept him as a member to find out :rolleyes:

memorablez
26-05-2006, 01:59 AM
Agree with fisher king. I have also tried Sera. FR available via link in my sig below. Sam is reliable enough. Don't think he is related to E777 Sam. Unfortunate that he had to use the same name. sami682678 did get into major flame war with some bro about his service level earlier, hence the negative rep points, but it seems like a misunderstanding more than a malicious act.

I've been waiting for a special import from him for 2 months now. Hope he comes through with it. Still, if it doesn't happen, it's ok. Just the waiting a bit long.

Would also like more info on COCO. No word on race, services and rates on her yet.

Cheers.

Totally agreed with bro Bart, tried Sera just now, overall shes quite okay.but shes just too costy, recomanded for bros who have spare $$$ to spend....

Interested Bros, can always contact Bro i682678 ....all his contact info are available at the begining of this thread which he had started....

looks:7/10
figure: B cup
FJ:7.5/10
BJ7/10
Frenching: dint try
Fingering: dint try
Clean shaven pussy
Communication: Damm power slang english
Damage : $300 + 20 hotel ,Condom inclusive
RTF: Nope. Tooo expensive liaos

Enjoy broS....Have fun...

Meanwhile To the bro who says that im a OKT Clone or OKT runner, please take note i try out different gals from different OKTs, not only from specific any OKT. I dont mind being zapped, but please do zap me for a geunie mistake if i do made one, hopefully there is none yet... :)

youngeric
27-05-2006, 07:03 PM
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Sam is reliable enough. Don't think he is related to E777 Sam. Unfortunate that he had to use the same name. sami682678 did get into major flame war with some bro about his service level earlier, hence the negative rep points, but it seems like a misunderstanding more than a malicious act.

Hi bart!

I think you better know your OKTs very well before defending them.

sami682678 may or not be E777 Sam, but their modus operandi is similar, ie. don't give a damn as long as they get paid, don't bother replying to you as long as they get paid, irresponsible, exaggerating about their girls, screwing up prices and details etc etc.

Some of us may get burnt and lose money, but as long as others don't follow in our footsteps, then at least getting burnt is not a total 100% loss.

YE

fisher king
28-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Thanks for your advise bro/ You are right, we need to be careful. Like Bart, I am not defending Sam. I have dealt with him a couple of times, and he was reliable. Girls turned up on time, looks and service same as he described, and he called after to make sure everything was ok. So, for the couple of times I used his services, he was alright. But his girls was exp. Must win big on 4D or soccer b4 considering. Bro Sam, if you are listening, do try to bring price down. You may lose a little at first, but make up for it in volume :)

bart
28-05-2006, 03:58 PM
Hi bart!

I think you better know your OKTs very well before defending them.

sami682678 may or not be E777 Sam, but their modus operandi is similar, ie. don't give a damn as long as they get paid, don't bother replying to you as long as they get paid, irresponsible, exaggerating about their girls, screwing up prices and details etc etc.

Some of us may get burnt and lose money, but as long as others don't follow in our footsteps, then at least getting burnt is not a total 100% loss.

YE

Hi Eric,

I've dealt with Sami a couple of times. No problems. So that's what I say. If you have a problem with Sami, you have stated your case many times, many threads. I have no problem with that too. Just don't tell me what I should or should not say.

I am not defending any OKT. I just state my experience. You have bad experience, say so, don't tell me what my own expeience is.

Enough said. Eric, I have no beef with you, everyone else takes their risks as they see fit. Engaging commercial sex, nerver a sure thing whether $40 GL Thai or $500 European babe. Sometimes win, sometimes lose. If can't risk it, don't spend it.

Cheers to all.

youngeric
28-05-2006, 06:11 PM
Hi Eric,
Enough said. Eric, I have no beef with you, everyone else takes their risks as they see fit. Engaging commercial sex, nerver a sure thing whether $40 GL Thai or $500 European babe. Sometimes win, sometimes lose. If can't risk it, don't spend it.

Cheers to all.

Hi bart!

You are absolutely right. For some OKTs, its very very very risky to deal with them.

Be very careful. Don't end up you being the one who is screwed instead of the girl.

YE

i682678
29-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Dear bro's thank for the support.

Just for those who needs more info on the russian.

her specialities are

she is a massage therapist - in sweedish,shiatsu.thai massage.

Not only she is a bomb blessed with looks, she sure does know how to make one feel good and satisfied. Even my thoughest bro is satisfy and has put his head down cause she is too hot too handle for him. (this bro is a great complaint when he doesnt get wat he wants this time round he keep complimenting her.......well the rest i let u guys pondered)

The only local i have now is SERA. Sweet,Coco and mandy has stop for a while n will be back in JULY - study for exam......1 month break

Acidburn
29-05-2006, 05:06 PM
All your girls only available after 7pm, how to bonk for those who got family and can't find any excuse to go out during the nite? :confused: :(

The only local i have now is SERA. Sweet,Coco and mandy has stop for a while n will be back in JULY - study for exam......1 month break

Police_Man
19-12-2010, 03:17 PM
SB Nick: kenlimcl

Well for a start u should avoid accepting dis member for he is a (well) known :rolleyes: group email virus spreader that i had chanced upon from an old thread, not necessarily for me to dig it out.. & high possibility that he's an okt clone too. Up to u to believe it or not... if not then accept him as a member to find out :rolleyes:

Police had also received a few compliant letter against this cellphone number, 96856357

He was involved in many cases of Fuck and didnt pay up, and even claim he is a police man.

Any more OKT/agent wish to voice out???

He is in his 40's, skinny.

Kenlimcl is now using 90528075