PDA

View Full Version : REAL_HARD_ANAL: Girl-Girl-LOS(Kelly-c/o Mel)

terak24terak
21-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Good News!!!

Mel kindly present to you the New Production:Kelly....:cool:

Arriving Soon this coming week

Kelly: 25 yrs

Height : 1.60m

Weight : 45kg

V Stats : 34-24-35

Service : AR, CIM,Anal, Bbbj, Body Massage

Language : Simple English & Japanese

Non-Members, pls pm your SB ID,contact no with email addr.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/terak24terak/kelly-2.jpg

Contact Mel for booking

Brought to you by courtesy of Mel Production.

number1
21-05-2006, 10:40 PM
Very interested when anal is provided!

Interested in a slot.

Number1, 9108 xxxx, [email protected]

Thanks.

Area 51
22-05-2006, 12:52 AM
Gd morning bro,

pls kindly reserve a slot for me cos i m a anal chaser..:D

terak24terak
22-05-2006, 10:46 AM
pls kindly reserve a slot for me cos i m a anal chaser..:D[/QUOTE]

Surely reserve a slot for you.

The booking start today

cheers

fighterjet1616
22-05-2006, 10:26 PM
bro Mel, when is booking starts? I saw your group , you say you gurantee her service, how can i believe. haha:D if true i must try liao la.

terak24terak
23-05-2006, 01:22 AM
bro Mel, when is booking starts? I saw your group , you say you gurantee her service, how can i believe. haha:D if true i must try liao la.

I assure u,if the service nt up to standard i send her bd...few bro just try her.i thk fr will up very soon.....:rolleyes:

terak24terak
23-05-2006, 01:27 AM
Lastly she told me too:she is very gd in massage(oil,body,thai & special massage-she nv told me what is it,she say is a secret between bro & her)

she can spk simple-Cantonese:D

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/terak24terak/P1010016.jpg:rolleyes:

Sorry she arrive today,i forget to post
cheers

Bonniesan
23-05-2006, 03:02 AM
Mmmm....Special massage.... Bros who have got it, please reveal? I can then teach my gals? Must be something very good!:rolleyes:

ml320
23-05-2006, 08:30 AM
Am interested in anal... never try before leh... i want the sibeh song, sibeh tight hold on my dick!!!

Zai Zai
23-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Big thanks to Mel for the arrangement with Kelly.

She may not look stunning but definitely Suits yr Taste. Really impress with that she can speak such English. Started off with a glass of water served and follow by helping me to undress every single item I am wearing. She will then hang the shirt and fold the pants orderly put aside. So nice, how I wish to have a wife that do that everyday.

Shower time which not much action because no tub in the room but quite like the room decor which is quite unique to me. She even help to wipe me clean and dry. I took my sit at the sofa and she come forward with a deep frenching. So good feeling and both of our hand start roaming each other.
Slowly moving down to my little brother and give me a Solid BBBJ.Really enjoying myself for quite a long time I think. Then we move to the bed with doggy and follow by missionary and there goes my 1st shot.

Very tired and she asked me to lie down and give me an oil & Body to body massage. Starting from the foot to the head. I almost fell asleep.

Time past and she gave me another BBBJ again to wake my little brother. Tried missionary again but then I may be too tired, did not manage to cum for the 2nd time.

Overall, she is a very hardworking and accomdate gal.:p

Name :Kelly
boobs : B/C cup
Look : 7.5/10
Figure : 6/10
Catbath : NIL
BBBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7.5(hardworking 7.5/10)
GFE : 7/10
Anal:Nv try
Overall Service : 8/10
DMG : 130/90/2
RTF : No (Will try other dishes)

terak24terak
23-05-2006, 01:07 PM
Thk for the fr bro Zai Zai

cheers:cool:

terak24terak
23-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Weekday Special Promotion for Kelly & Selina:rolleyes:

Sorry bros,

Last night too tired, i post wrongly, it is $120/90/2shots from today onwards.

Try and u will know they are indead one of the Best Anal Queens in
Town!!!

kreme
23-05-2006, 03:30 PM
FR on Kelly :

Reach the Hotel and after getting message on which room to proceed, I was happy to be greeted with a sweet face.

Went in and the rest is about the same as all the rest of the bros out there.
It was an enjoyable session, especially her girlfriend-ly feeling and playful attitude.

Overall, I have a very enjoyable session with Kelly!

Thank you, Bro Mel!!

Look: 6.5/10
Figure: 6.5/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Anal:Never try
Attitude: 8/10

goodu
23-05-2006, 04:27 PM
*slurps* :o

ldighead
23-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Any pictures? So far anybody tried the AJ?

terak24terak
23-05-2006, 07:33 PM
Any pictures? So far anybody tried the AJ?

AJ i nt sure any bros try,the pics is in the pics link
cheers

xmen88
23-05-2006, 09:19 PM
FR on Kelly :

Reach the Hotel and after getting message on which room to proceed, I was happy to be greeted with a sweet face.

It was my best session in weeks. In fact her CIM standard is superb.

Girlfriend feeling and playful/keen to please attitude is exceptional.

Overall, I have a very, very very enjoyable session with Kelly!

Thank you, Bro Mel!!

Look: 7.0/10( feature like a sweetiepie HKactress)
Figure: 7.0/10 ( Pretty large ass with tight, tanned and healthy skin)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 seems like never ending!!
CIM: 9.5/10 (sucks every single drop and still reluctant to release my Didi from mouth)
FJ: 8/10 ( because I am drained from first round and all the tongue massage)
Anal:Never try
AR: 9/10 at sametime play with my didi WOW!!
Attitude: 10/10!! ( because 11/10 is impossible)
damage: 120/90/2x

RTF: of course!!

fighterjet1616
23-05-2006, 11:55 PM
Mmmm....Special massage.... Bros who have got it, please reveal? I can then teach my gals? Must be something very good!:rolleyes:

Sis Bonnie, your gals are superb liao la, dont learn too much la or else other gals from other stable will have no customer liao. Everyone knows that at this moment, your girls are the best. Dont know if bro Mel girl service good or not??? Must try liao la, see got fight with your girl or not. But just tried Angie, so must wait a few days la.;)

singaporeboy
24-05-2006, 02:31 AM
hi bro fighterjet1616, you have mail.
like to try kelly:D

vader69
24-05-2006, 09:01 AM
As promised to Mel, here is my fr on Kelly

Managed to sms mel to book a session with kelly yesterday.

Upon reaching the hotel, I was messaged with the room number. I was greeted with a sweet face.

She assisted with my undressing and we proceed to the bathroom for what i called an elaborate cleanup :)

Girlfriend and friendly feeling . Kelly was designed to aim to pleased and as long as it is within her means, she will try

Overall, I have a very, very very enjoyable session with Kelly!

Thank you, Bro Mel!!

Look: 7.0/10
Figure: 7.0/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10 ( non stop action)
Anal:8/10
Attitude: 9/10

terak24terak
24-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Vader69 & Xmen88 for posting a fr for Kelly
Mel thk the the bros who hv support...

bro Vader69 u must b in Cloud 9....

As usual awaiting ur PMs. :p

royalversa
24-05-2006, 05:34 PM
wow kelly really really good . oh yummy. :D

vader69
24-05-2006, 07:15 PM
bro Vader69 u must b in Cloud 9....

As usual awaiting ur PMs. :p

Lol.. I was and btw, she give one hell of a massage too

xmen88
25-05-2006, 04:31 AM
Sis Bonnie, your gals are superb liao la, dont learn too much la or else other gals from other stable will have no customer liao. Everyone knows that at this moment, your girls are the best. Dont know if bro Mel girl service good or not??? Must try liao la, see got fight with your girl or not. But just tried Angie, so must wait a few days la.;)

Bro Mel Service good, but sister Kely service out of this world!! She can even speak a bit of cantonese. Oh, she even give me a breast massage, the tpe where like snake slithering on the body, walau.. think also steam.. must rechage Vit m and call bro Mel liaw..

xmen88
25-05-2006, 04:38 AM

I just know I am totally relaxed when I am being "special"masage by kelly.

Oh, when CIM, I was surprised to see a satisfied look on Kelly unlike some who look like after eating some bitter medicine. Really maks my day. Best CIM so far. :p
I think Kelly deserve some medal..Its from botto of my heart lol

terak24terak
25-05-2006, 12:29 PM
Oh, when CIM, I was surprised to see a satisfied look on Kelly unlike some who look like after eating some bitter medicine. Really maks my day. Best CIM so far. :p
I think Kelly deserve some medal..Its from botto of my heart lol[/QUOTE]

Thk for the praise,i will tell her abt its.....

cheerios:D

m0747
25-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Hi bro, can reserve a slot for me?:D

seeknewss
25-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Gal : Kelly
Where : ChiangMai
Looks : 7.0/10. Her look slightly like Michelle (co-host with Gurmit on Makan Lost & Found). 80% accuracy to photo.
Skin : Tanned.
Hair : Shoulder black hair.
Body : . Slim-not-oversize
Height : 1.56m
Weight : 45kg
Pussy : Almost shaved hair and small tight hole. No smell.
BBBJ : 9/10. Very hard working with at least 10 mins of non-stop blow
Ball lick : 9/10. Kiss, lick and suck my balls for at least 10 mins.
AJ : Did not try.
FJ : 8/10. She likes it slow and easy to generate feeling. Did 1 shot as it was so satisfying.
GF : 9/10. The kind you want to rtf !
Language : Thai & basic Cantonese
$$ : $120
RTF : YES.
Thanks Bro MEL (Terak).

singaporeboy
25-05-2006, 05:55 PM
can reserve a slot for me
hi bro, been PM u same time, waiting my time coming
thanks many:p

nitefly
26-05-2006, 04:11 PM
i had a hot time with Kelly...

1st impression - she looks tan (not really my type) but when she smiles she looks really sweet, soft spoken, and nice to chat with. TCSS all the way until the shower finished and we were on the bed. she's small sized but the curvy kind, slim waist and fleshy hips (not fat)... exactly my type! great for doggie... feel blood rushing down already...

while lying on the bed close to my chest, while circling her finger around my nip, she asked softly how many times i want her... i said errr... 2? she replied something that made me rock hard instantly! she went down on my chest, nips and down under with her tongue, and while she was down south, she stayed there for more than 10mins.. damn steam! her tongue macham got weight training before, when she's roaming the area between your nuts and your rear hole, it didn't feel like licking, it felt like a massage. wa biang.... 1st time experience this... superb.

and slowly she moved her tongue up to your nuts and polish like no tomorrow. then she moves slowly up your shaft with deep lashes of her tongue and slowly reached the tip. once there she started circling the knob for 5 mins, sometimes taking you in her warm mouth, but releasing you immediately and continued cleaning your knob till it's super shiny. and she kept circling her strong tongue on your knob, sending non-stop sensations down your shaft... cannot tahan.. can feel a bit of pressure rising already... then without warning she engulfs you, sucking with a strength just enough to send you to heaven. i was sitting against the bed head and she was on all fours bobbing her head up and down. i was staring right in front into the huge mirror facing the big bed, right at her round butt and pussy slit while she continued her bbbj with hand strokes... super steam! i love this view! pressure building up very fast... she sensed that and she started moaning "uh hmmm... uh hmmmm....." while going faster and faster till i cannot hold back, i grabbed her head suddenly and exploded right inside her mouth..... wa lan eh...... cloud 9......she's still engulfing my knob while i'm blowing... can feel her tongue sayang me inside.... wa lan eh.... cloud 10..... took awhile for me to settle down and even after that she was still there sucking me dry! 1st class!... finally she lifted her head and walked to the bathroom with a big mouthful... sorry babe... she later smiled and complained about the volume of my load...

half-time show was thai massage... super strong thumbs and fingers! shiok... but can cripple you if you're not careful... almost 40mins of massage - my whole body felt like jelly...shiok... then she crawled up to me and asked whether i want her again.... my soldier immediately turned from jelly to combat mode...

when she saw my soldier she started her bbbj... heaven again.... whipped out the cd after a while, capped me and started a slow cowgirl. then switched to my fav... doggie... you shouldn't miss out doggie with her....., lovely waist and hips, not forgetting the huge mirrors in full view of the bed... damn! pounded her hard non-stop for 10mins... very firm and full butt to grab.... she kept moaning "yes, yes! f*** me! yes! f*** me!..." steam man! then suddenly she said "i come...." her voice trembling a bit... then i slowed down, but cannot tahan the urge, started pounding again, gear 4, gear 5... gear 6.... exploded inside while grabbing her waist... shiok..... when i finally released my grip she laid flat on her tummy cos tired.

90 already up. she finally sat up to remove the cd from my soldier. she said i "superman".. "feel good"... i told her she also made me feel damn shiok... she looked at the cd and saw my soldier's bullets then said to me ".. wa... how many children you have..."

i seldom complete 2nd round but she can really milk me good the 2nd time. overall 9/10. thanks Mel.

Joshzzz
26-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Wah gian liao! Must save bullets (both $ and my army of tadpoles)!
Just bonk ytd else sure go for her! :p Soon!!

spiderman2
26-05-2006, 07:12 PM
hmmm ,so many good comments on her!
would like to try her tomorrow afternoon , threadstarter can pm me how to get her for a slot. thanks a million.

sextrooper
26-05-2006, 11:01 PM
Thks to bro Mel for the arrangement for a slot wiz Kelly today. I nvr try AJ before, so when I see the pic & thread, I told myself must give a try. Last time wanted to try wiz my fav Micky but only limited for not so big, so I nvr got my chance.:p Must say Bro Mel's service damn good & friendly, even after sale service also so good customer orientated. Bro keep up your good work.

Kelly looked better than pic (IMHO), service excellent & GF feeling, feel like a king. Was told by her was trained by bro Mel to give the best service to bros here. Below are my stat on kelly, sorry bros, I now too tired after my session to write detailed FR,

body : 7.5/10
foreplay : 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ : 8/10
massage :7/10
Anal:9/10 ( my first AJ)
Service: 9/10
RTF : yes, if can recover $$ in time before kelly returns

milkymilk
27-05-2006, 06:04 PM
U Gt Mail,sir

terak24terak
27-05-2006, 09:06 PM
ATTENETION ALL BROS,

SPECIAL SEXY STOCKING OF THE WK,SHE WILL MAKE U SO HIGH & U WILL WANT TO SCREW HER MORE &MORE:o

THE DAMAGE IS 130/90/2:D

mwsaini
27-05-2006, 11:18 PM
Hi Bros can u pm me her contact.Thks

fighterjet1616
27-05-2006, 11:51 PM
Must say Bro Mel's service damn good & friendly, even after sale service also so good customer orientated. Bro keep up your good work.

Kelly looked better than pic (IMHO), service excellent & GF feeling, feel like a king. Was told by her was trained by bro Mel to give the best service to bros here. Below are my stat on kelly, sorry bros, I now too tired after my session to write detailed FR,

body : 7.5/10
foreplay : 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ : 8/10
massage :7/10
Anal:9/10 ( my first AJ)
Service: 9/10
RTF : yes, if can recover $$ in time before kelly returns

Must agree with bro sex-trooper. Actually tried to book from Sis Bonnie today but the slots available does not suit me, so tried calling bro Mel for kelly. Must admit that her service was very good, maybe lost a little bit to sis Bonnie's Angie.

I like her oil massage and most of all she can speak cantonese. Her bbbj was really fantastic. Overall she gets 8/10 except for her look which i give 6/10.

Thanks bro Mel.:D

g_aberlado
28-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Comrades,

Sorry for the late FR. Thanks to bro Mel for the introduction. I had a session with her after work at about 9.30pm. I was feeling tired. So on that occassion I find her massage was better than her AJ. Anyway I did enjoy the AJ session too. I enjoyed looking at the gaping hole. After a few strokes I took it out and have a look at it. It was like asking me not to stop. She seems to enjoy it even though she said mine is slightly big for her. It was an overall good session.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (got some cellulites on her thighs)
Boobs: 6.5/10
AJ: 8/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Not her seline definitely

terak24terak
28-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Seeknewss,Nitefly,Fighterjet1616,G aberlado &Sextrooper for posting a fr for Kelly

bro u must b in Cloud 9....,rite

As usual awaiting ur PMs. :p __________________

nitefly
29-05-2006, 12:26 AM
here's my experience with Kelly...

1st impression - she looks tan (not really my type) but when she smiles she looks really sweet, soft spoken, and nice to chat with. TCSS all the way until the shower finished and we were on the bed. she's small sized but the curvy kind, slim waist and fleshy hips (not fat)... exactly my type! great for doggie... feel blood rushing down already...

she was lying on the bed beside me, while circling her finger around my nip, she asked softly how many times i want it... i said errr... 2? she replied something that made me rock hard instantly! then she instantly went down on my chest, nips and down under with her tongue, and while she was down south, she stayed there for more than 10mins.. damn steam! her tongue macham got weight training before, when she's roaming the area between your nuts and your rear hole, it didn't feel like licking, it felt like a massage. wa biang.... 1st time experience this... superb.

and slowly she moved her tongue up to your nuts and polish like no tomorrow. then she moves slowly up your shaft with deep lashes of her tongue and slowly reached the tip. once there she started circling the knob for 5 mins, sometimes taking you in her warm mouth, but releasing you immediately and continued cleaning your knob till it's super shiny. and she kept circling her strong tongue on your knob, sending non-stop sensations down your shaft... cannot tahan.. can feel a bit of pressure building up already... then without warning she engulfs you, sucking with a strength just enough to send you to heaven. i was sitting against the bed head and she was on all fours bobbing her head up and down. i was staring right in front into the huge mirror facing the big bed, right at the reflection of her round butt and pussy slit while she continued her bbbj with hand strokes... super steam! i love this view! pressure building up very fast... she sensed that and she started moaning "uh hmmm... uh hmmmm....." while going faster and faster till i cannot hold back, i grabbed her head suddenly and exploded right inside her mouth..... wa lan eh...... cloud 9......she's still engulfing my knob while i'm spewing... can feel her tongue sayang me inside.... wa lan eh.... cloud 10..... took a few mins for me to come back down to earth and even after that she was still there sucking me dry! 1st class!... finally she lifted her head and walked to the bathroom with a big mouthful... sorry babe... she later teased me about the volume of the load...

half-time show was thai massage... super strong thumbs and fingers! shiok... but can cripple you if you're not careful... almost 40mins of massage - my whole body felt like jelly... then she crawled up to me and softly asked whether i want her again.... my soldier immediately stood up.... no longer jelly...

when she saw my soldier she started her bbbj... heaven again.... whipped out the cd after a while, capped me and started a slow cowgirl. then switched to my fav... doggie... you shouldn't miss out doggie with her....., lovely waist and hips, not forgetting the huge mirrors in full view of the bed... damn! pounded her hard non-stop for 10mins... very firm butt to grab.... she kept moaning "yes, yes! f*** me! yes! f*** me!..." steam sia! then suddenly she said " i come...." her voice shaking a bit... then i slowed down, but cannot tahan the urge, started pounding again, gear 4, gear 5... gear 6.... exploded inside while grabbing her waist... shiok..... when i finally released my grip she laid flat on her tummy, a bit out of breath.

90mins already up. she finally sat up to removed the cd from my soldier. she said i "superman".. and she "feel good"... i told her she also made me feel damn shiok... she looked at the cd and saw my soldier's bullets swimming inside then said to me".. wa... how many children you have..."

i seldom complete 2nd round but she can really milk me good the 2nd time. overall 9/10. thanks Mel.

terak24terak
29-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Nitefly for posting a fr for Kelly

bro u must b in wonderland;)

As usual awaiting ur PMs.

singaporeboy
30-05-2006, 03:03 AM
On the 27/05 i have the good time with kelly.
I had the same experience with nitefly,
1st impression - she not really my type, but when the most you look at her, she smiles is sweet and lovly, soft spoken, and chat with her in thai.
After the shower finished and we were on the bed together we have the long high fun all the 1 hrs.

Looks : 7.0/10. She good for long look. 80% accuracy to photo.
Skin : Tanned.
Hair : Shoulder black hair.
Body : . Slim-not-oversize
Height : 1.5++m
Weight : ??kg
Pussy : small tight hole.
BBBJ : Did not try
Ball lick : ok, didn't try long
AJ : Did not try.
FJ : 8/10. generate feeling. Did 1 shot as it was so satisfying.
GF : 9/10. The kind you want to rtf !
Language : Thai, basic Cantonese and english
$$ : $130
RTF : YES.

Thanks Bro MEL (Terak).:D[/FONT]

Joshzzz
30-05-2006, 03:27 AM
Wah bro nitefly FR steam sial!! :D

terak24terak
31-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Singaporeboy for posting a fr for Kelly

bro u must b in wonderland

kelvinstrikers
31-05-2006, 12:39 AM
Sorry for late posting,bro terak24terak.

After reading all the posting by bros here,decided to sms bro terak24terak to arrange.

Look tanned and cute. Gf feeling. Ask me to go shower, very caring type, ask if water too hot. Soak in the bathtub, lay on me and using her fleshy butt to rub my dick...Soon my dick salute,ask me if comfortable.Slowly lower her head into the water,bj in the water... Damn siok.... Bj for quite some time,damn can blow... Dun waste time liao.Dry ourselves, ask her to bj while i fingering her pussy...spread open her ass... slowly poke my finger in her asshole... she seem to love it.... try 2 fingers... go in smoothly too... ask her to cap me... Fuck her in doggie in her pussy.... after a while ask if can fuck her ass... No problem she say... Dun wait, take my dick out and poke in her ass... Slowly...slowly... she teased... like fucking a virgin ass.... Damn song... while pumping and spread open her butt...seeing my dick fully in and out of her ass just like watching some porn movies... What i can say is a damn good anal sex to me... Total pump her 2x in her ass and cum in her..( Cos with cap)...Thanks to Bro terak24terak... Really worth trying...

nitefly
31-05-2006, 12:46 PM
didn't realise i posted twice, 1st post must have come out only 1-2 days after i posted - didn't see and posted again

terak24terak
31-05-2006, 01:54 PM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro kelvinstrikers for posting a fr for Kelly

Awaiting ur PMs.

terak24terak
01-06-2006, 11:54 AM
LAST 3 DAYS FOR kelly

AS SHE IS LEAVING soon,BROS WHO HAVENT TRY N INTERESTED IN TRYING.PLS HURRY dont miss this good & serv gems...:rolleyes:

CHEERS & awaiting more fr..............

giggs310010
01-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Finally tried Kelly on Tuesday morning.
When open the door, she was in her nighty, look mature, face look exceptable.
But however the service is excellent.

On bed, she will take her time to bbbj, licking every part of my dick, even AR me in a slow manner, I felt that she is fucking my ass with her tongue.
with my eye close, I let let out a moan and said "fuck me", after few seconds, I could feel a finger with KY inserting into my ass. The feeling is like passing motion (seriously I did not like it, I told Kelly to stop).

She went further with more bbbj, I cim into her mouth, I also finger her until very wet.

Next 20 mins of solid massage.

2nd Shot .....
She bbbj me till my cock very hard, insert CD and I enter her ass from behind, very tight and could see from her face expression that she enjoyed very much.
I increase my pace fucking virgously at her ass, both of us cum together with me especially very loud moan.

Thanks Mel for this girl. :D

ricky tay
01-06-2006, 03:36 PM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Singaporeboy for posting a fr for Kelly

bro u must b in wonderland

Bro,Mel can email me your contact at [email protected] i am very interested in kelly.thanks

terak24terak
02-06-2006, 12:00 PM
last 2 day

hurry bros

nt to miss such excellent stuff:D

terak24terak
02-06-2006, 06:28 PM
Finally tried Kelly on Tuesday morning.

But however the service is excellent.

:D

Greeting to bros,

tks to bro giggs310010 for posting a fr for Kelly & the compliments

Awaiting ur PMs.;)

PS:tomorrow last day stated wrongly

Mike_R
02-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Mel, any slots for tomorrow?

midniteblues
03-06-2006, 03:59 AM
my first FR, my first FL
as promised to Mel, here it is

Long version
------------
i wanted to try tarma from another OKT, but one of the gals was sick
then i remembered Baby's photo, what a SYT with boobs!
proceeded to SMS Mel, but Baby also sick :(
had to settle for Kelly whom Mel promised good service
I also remembered in the forum that Kelly does anal, and I'm a butthole lover!

reli horny recently, so i settled for Kelly with the expectation of doing anal

First impressions -

Kelly looks nothing like her picture. The picture looks like a Issan slut waiting to gape her butthole for you.
What I saw instead was a short chubby gal who looks more like a domestic Thai maid or 50buck Batam whore.
When I saw her, i wanted to bolt and get out of the room. But Mel's promise of good service and anal made me reconsider, so i stayed.

The pre-deed -

She was having her lunch at 420pm when i met her. I gave her some time to finish her lunch. Then we proceeded to shower.
The shower is actually something like a soapy massage in BKK. She filled the tub with water, and soaped and massaged me all over. I liked it, but it did not excite me sexually. It actually made me think of her as a maid who did extras like soaping her master, hehe

The seduction and BBBJ
Catbath was so so. Very focused on my left nipple for ten minutes while her hand was roaming me. I've had many that were far better, no more comments.

BBBJ was substandard. Mechanical and unrefined in fact. Strong suction is not everything. She pulled down hard on my penile skin and proceeded to blow me with such strong suction and friction that I thought I would get abrasions from it.

Lacks the refinement and skill of a wet sloppy blowjob that alternates between forcefulness and tenderness.

The fark -
She capped me and rode me. Wat isit with all these gals that think riding means horizontal/diagonal movement? We dudes want up/down vertical movement. Her riding did nothing for me.

I then proceeded to pump her missionary. However, the sight of her belly which may even supercede my own beer belly made me soft.

She then uncapped me, blew me again, and capped on a fresh Okamoto (mine of course) Proceeded to doggie her. Here, my bro was beginning to like it, and I hardened to about 80% of my full size.

Not to brag, but I am a fairly big boy with an oversized head, discomfort does set in for my partners if they are not lubricated enough.

I did not grow to 100%, because staring at her butt and waist, I could not help to notice her thighs and waist were actually bigger than mine!

After 5 minutes, I could see she was writhing in pain while i pumped her. The pussy was getting really tight and dry, and I could detect her moans of pleasure were turning into pain.

The anal attempt
Wanting to get my promise fulfilled, i asked her......"Did Mel tell you I wanted anal?"

She then replied, " My anal today no good, yesterday two customer anal, today very pain"

Trying my luck anyway, I started to touch her anus and insert half a thumb in.

The freaky half-time interval
Suddenly, she said PAIN. I had no idea if this was from my insertion of half a thumb into her anus, or my oversized head pumping her dry and tight pussy.

She went into the toilet.

Ten minutes passed. I wondered if she was ok, so I went in.

FREAKY!
The moment I stepped in, I saw droplets of blood on the toilet seat cover.

I then saw her squatting in the bathtub. I saw droplets of blood and LO BEHOLD! i saw two pebble sized shits floating in the water!

FREAKY EXPLAINED

I was both freaked out and shocked. I asked her wats wrong, she replied :" I want to make you happy customer, so I come back and try anal. I put in two fingers, but my anal cannot, very pain. Come out blood and dirty things (i.e faeces)

Yesterday i had two customers anal me very hard, so today my anal not so good. I am sorry"

With that explanation, I backed off, and went to lie on the bed for another 5 minutes.

Finishing up

She emerged from the bathroom very apologetic. I told her it was fine.

I told her i had not come, and she said she knows, and will try her best to make me happy.

She then proceeded to lather my didi with Johnson baby oil, giving me a handjob.

After my didi got erect, she gave me a BBJ, which i constantly had to tell her to be gentle, and this was concluded by a CIM.

The CIM was pretty good, bcos I love post-orgasm fellation and tongue action on didi.

--------------------------------

Short version/summary

Looks: 4.5/10
Tits: 34B?
Body/Hips/Ass: 4.5/10
BBBJ: 4.5/10
AR: none
AJ: none

Her saving grace? Her attitude. She was personable, approachable, patient, accomodating, apologetic and willing-to-please all the way.
If i ever wanted a customer service staff in Thailand, I would look for someone like her. But a hot fuck? Nah I'll pass.

RTF: No

Thanks bro Mel anyway, for arranging. Altho it wasnt good, I do not fault her or you.

fighterjet1616
03-06-2006, 11:13 AM
my first FR, my first FL
as promised to Mel, here it is

What I saw instead was a short chubby gal who looks more like a domestic Thai maid or 50buck Batam whore.
When I saw her, i wanted to bolt and get out of the room. But Mel's promise of good service and anal made me reconsider, so i stayed.

The pre-deed -

I liked it, but it did not excite me sexually. It actually made me think of her as a maid who did extras like soaping her master, hehe

The seduction and BBBJ
Catbath was so so. I've had many that were far better, no more comments.

BBBJ was substandard. Mechanical and unrefined in fact.

Lacks the refinement and skill of a wet sloppy blowjob that alternates between forcefulness and tenderness.

The fark -
Her riding did nothing for me.

I then proceeded to pump her missionary. However, the sight of her belly which may even supercede my own beer belly made me soft.

Here, my bro was beginning to like it, and I hardened to about 80% of my full size.

I did not grow to 100%, because staring at her butt and waist, I could not help to notice her thighs and waist were actually bigger than mine!

The pussy was getting really tight and dry, and I could detect her moans of pleasure were turning into pain.

The anal attempt
Wanting to get my promise fulfilled, i asked her......"Did Mel tell you I wanted anal?"

Suddenly, she said PAIN. I had no idea if this was from my insertion of half a thumb into her anus, or my oversized head pumping her dry and tight pussy.

I then saw her squatting in the bathtub. I saw droplets of blood and LO BEHOLD! i saw two pebble sized shits floating in the water!

Come out blood and dirty things (i.e faeces)

I told her i had not come, and she said she knows, and will try her best to make me happy.

She then proceeded to lather my didi with Johnson baby oil, giving me a handjob.

After my didi got erect, she gave me a BBJ, which i constantly had to tell her to be gentle, and this was concluded by a CIM.

The CIM was pretty good, bcos I love post-orgasm fellation and tongue action on didi.

Looks: 4.5/10
Tits: 34B?
Body/Hips/Ass: 4.5/10
BBBJ: 4.5/10
AR: none
AJ: none

Her saving grace? Her attitude. She was personable, approachable, patient, accomodating, apologetic and willing-to-please all the way.
If i ever wanted a customer service staff in Thailand, I would look for someone like her. But a hot fuck? Nah I'll pass.

RTF: No

Thanks bro Mel anyway, for arranging. Altho it wasnt good, I do not fault her or you.

Well was glancing thru the FR and found this post. Bro, it seems that you are the only one that dont enjoy Kelly service. Was a bit surprise of your FR. It looks that you praise the okt, than you say that his gals svc no good, than you thank him for his arrangement, than you said not his fault.

Sounds weird. Anyway the reason i comment was i saw a few bros with good credit and a few power pts claim that she is good but you said the opposite.

Weird! real Weird!

Well, for me the best so far is Angie from Bonniesan, on par with her is Jolly from Prince and Kelly is still good but no 2 so far.;)

Cheers!

midniteblues
03-06-2006, 11:43 AM
i found the Kelly experience below expectations.

however, i found Kelly's service attitude commendable and I appreciated Mel's arrangement despite my tight schedule.

I dun see anything "weird" about that.

Its just like having a bad flight which takes off late, the plane doesnt look good, the onboard movies suck, the food sucks, but the stewardesses and pilots tried their best.

How weird is that? :)

yleong99
03-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Kelly looks like a very nice gal!!

Too bad she gg back soon!!

terak24terak
04-06-2006, 02:42 PM
I am posting this on behalf of Kelly.

Kelly thank bros who have visited her during her stay

cheers :D

user name
17-06-2006, 12:37 AM
can i have kelly contact plz
i realli like anal man
[email protected] (ed)
thanz

angie II
17-06-2006, 12:49 AM
can i have kelly contact plz
i realli like anal man
[email protected] (ed)
thanz

wah lau eh brudder.. cant help bud 2 notice u going fm thread 2 thread asking for fl contacts.. u even dug up a 2 year old thread & now u r asking 4 dis kelly here who has left sg 4 more than a week liao? U probably didn't even realise shes under an okt & not fl cuz u dun bother 2 read right? :rolleyes:

And who the hell juz zapped me? wahaha.. as if i'm bothered by it..:rolleyes:

twpkevin
17-06-2006, 08:10 AM
Bro angie 11..u suay la...kenna zap like dat...some pple juz dun bother to read the thread b4 posting...
anyway...up u for all my power's worth..i really use it anyway...so help compensate u for being zapped!
cheers~~

toh79
26-06-2006, 03:17 PM
bro is kelly still w u . i would like to try. if can 2day cos i'm free.hee hee.....:D my e-mail [email protected]

twpkevin
26-06-2006, 08:33 PM
haiz..some pple are juz soo lame..Bro Angie II...seems like i also kenna zap by someone who thinks he is a bad-ass...never leave any name behind and why he zap me...i'd say he's balless...
Newbies..please la...for heaven's sake...read the thread carefully before posting anything...the gal's gone liao u all still ask the Okt for her.....haiz..
we slightly oldies give u all advice u all not happy then zap us...

poplong
26-06-2006, 09:08 PM
i will have a slot!

twpkevin
27-06-2006, 08:00 AM
Bro poplong...wat slot..Kelly already go back liao..u slot in ur dreams huh???:D
read the thread carefully b4 posting la..cos if miss liao still got other gals to try...:)