PDA

View Full Version : sex during period?

JX83
21-05-2006, 02:52 PM
hi people here this my 1st post in here. Just got 1 qns to ask.. I have sex with my gf on the 5th day of her period. Will she get pregnant bcos i accidentally shoot inside her.. I heard my frends said when u have sex during her period u won't kana.. Any pros here know anything?

sk_33
22-05-2006, 03:23 PM
She may not be baby-proof, there's still a chance she might get pregnant. Your sperm can servive inside the vaginal tract up to 3 days...

codicerous
22-05-2006, 03:46 PM
hmm... yeah .... sperm can live up to a few days in de womb...

BUT .. if period (means still bleeding) ... chances of getting preg is slim (but chances still dere) because even when de egg is fetilised ...... b4 it can attach itself to the womb... kanna flush out liao ..... so .. yah ...

no point worrying... if u really cared .. u would had wore a helmet... but since u din .. YUCK! ... i can't imagine sticking my bro into blood :eek: ........

anyhow, wait for her next period lor.... if come .. den u two are safe....

horniez
22-05-2006, 05:59 PM
hiyee...

with reference to a 28 day cycle.

The egg is released on Day 14 and survives for only one day.
The sperm can survive for up to 5 days.
So doing the maths, the fertile period of a woman is from Day 9 - Day 15.

Just google "Menstruation Cycle" and you'll be bombarded with information. :)

orgasm69u
22-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Hey Bro,

Not to worry, I have done that before a few time actually...then again, maybe I was lucky...but generally when they are having their period, its quite safe.

dirtymonk82
22-05-2006, 09:18 PM
i only did it once during my ex period...oh gosh..the smell was teribble...cant stand it...faster finish the job and go to sleep...:D

jasco
24-05-2006, 08:54 PM
I have sex with my gf on the 5th day of her period. Will she get pregnant bcos i accidentally shoot inside her..
If u shoot her inside the virgina during the 5th day of the period I think is quite safe.
if u shoot her inside the virgina on the 5th day after the period , I think is not very safe:rolleyes: