PDA

View Full Version : new massage place with good service

iwant10
28-06-2015, 11:19 AM
Was feeling bored last night about past midnight and since my CO is out of town, had all the freedom i want. :D Decided to go drive around and recce for massage.

Drove over to balestier road/lavendar area, did a few u-turns to save on my walking effort later. It was a difficult one to choose which mp to visit as there were so many...after awhile decided on the mp that was promoting it's newly open rates.

Walk in the door, then saw a PRC recept (quite ok looking but at this point was stilll thinking if i'm going to get lucky)...paid S$45 for an hour and she lead me to the room with attached shower. Didn't bother to shower as i already did at home, stripped into my birthday suit then after about 3 - 4 mins....another PRC later came in.

She was also not bad looking about late 20s, very nice smile. She started the SOP massage, quite attentive and will ask if i want harder or softer and if the aircon was cold...etc
Through the massage all was normal except she would occasionally presh her crotch against my hand as i have the, at the front of the massage bed (now i think it was delibrate) when she massages the lower half of my body, her teasing was quite direct. She would brush my balls and manhood very oftenly that i know....no way that was accidental hahah....it was quite close to hdly. So after she was done with both legs, my balls and manhood...she asked me to turned around. No front massage, she straight asked the GQ...i could not resisit as the "teasing" in fact had my tool like a rod already.

Not sure what else she provides as she just ask if i wanted to "da fei ji" didnt feel like having other service so i didnt ask.
Anyway her HJ was superb, she started by just kneading my balls and talk to me then twirl my dickhead. I asked if i i can autoroam, she nod and moved closer to me (now then i saw her uniform was a one piece dress with a zip that allows me to full all the way down! nice) So i undressed her leaving her with her bra and exposed C cup boobs with her cotton panties, i was playing with her boobs and rubbing her pussy and she was wet already and moaning softly quite alluring...throughout my autoroam she did not rush me and HJ me very very slowly....she had no complains when i fingered her and sit up to lick her nipples (in fact i was thinking, maybe she is horny tonight) Anyway i couldnt hold longer and released.

Through the chat with her, i understand that the MP just open 2 weeks ago and she started 1 week+ ago. And she was quite sweet to bring in warm tea and help to wipe my body after the massage. The time actually exceeded by 10+ minutes. I call this professionalism man.

ML Name: W*****
Massage: 5.5/10 (not piano, got abit strength but not really those pro type)
HJ: 9/10 (to me, it was totally not rush and sensual with lots of balls playing)
Autoroam: yes, everywhere...
Damage: S$45 + S$50 + S$20 (tips) gave her more tips as i really like her service and wanted her to remember me, i got her number too.
RTM: yes

Do up me if you think you like my post :o Appreciate it in advance :D
As this shop is quite new and i really hope the ML can be there for long, i will only share with bros that are more active/reputable. I dont mind to also exchange with bro their other MP contacts :p

Thank you

M0ntblanc
28-06-2015, 12:18 PM
Bro come share share

HornyKingKong
28-06-2015, 12:55 PM
Bro,
yes, pls share share, thks!

iwant10
28-06-2015, 12:55 PM
first round pms sent. enjoy bros

HornyKingKong
28-06-2015, 01:04 PM
first round pms sent. enjoy bros

Bro,
did not rcv.
pls resend. Thks!!

tropiccana
28-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Bro come share share... thnks!

Sumhead
28-06-2015, 08:19 PM
hi good bro ! can share contact pls ! thanks ...!!:)

iwant10
28-06-2015, 10:43 PM
2nd round PMs sent. Eligible bros who tried do feedback and provide FR. :)

uni7que
28-06-2015, 11:41 PM
PM me bro. Thanks.

uni7que
28-06-2015, 11:45 PM
bro, PM me contact pls. Thanks.

mannyrisk
29-06-2015, 12:29 AM
Bro, can share this location with me?

retepoet
29-06-2015, 10:23 AM
care to share bro :)

ChaosMeat
30-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Bro can share contact and location thanks

mfcspiralxxx
30-06-2015, 10:10 PM
Hi bro, interest to visit...pls share contact and location..ty!

iwant10
01-07-2015, 11:08 PM
ok bros, I have way too many PMs so i'll wait for awhile before I share the information with the next batch. In case it jams up the MP.

far5han
01-07-2015, 11:37 PM
can share the location pls?
thanks bro

mx100
01-07-2015, 11:58 PM
pls share thx