PDA

View Full Version : MILF PRC-Li Na $60/-

ZENAQ
19-05-2006, 12:29 PM
As what bro cabstar mention on the MILF PRC Zhi Yi thread this Li Na is so call her sister in spore,i will not got into detail on how i knw her coz bro cabstar already mention,this is a short fr on her bros out there plz do not azp me if my fr is not up to std,plz up me if u like my fr,kekeke!

We proceed to L.....H81 with bro cabster and his gal zhi yi,we both book the room and go seperate to the room,once inside the room is seen like she dont knw what to do first coz she is first time doing FL in spore,so we TCSS and watch TV in the room,not for long she said let go for shower so we undress ourself and when in for shower,so me help her to shower instate of she shower me,kekeke!shower was SOP we dry ourself up and proceed to bed with her towel around her,me start to laugh and ask her why is she not taking off her towel she tell told me she feel shy coz this is her first time doing this in spore with others men she landed two day ago only,so me unraped her towel and push her on the bed and start to lick her nipple and then sucking it immediately her nipple hardend and she start to moan softly and my hand was at her pussy rubbing her clit she give out a louder moan when my hand touch her pussy.

and me continue to catbath her to her belly button and then when i move my head towrds her CB she immediatly say no 'Not there' in chinese,but to late my tounge already start to flick and lick her pussy liao nice trim pussy,she immediately give out a loud moan when i started to paint her she was enjoying herself she start to grap my hand,my hair and even play withe her own breast,and i slowly insert my finger in to her CB and finger fuck this time she even moan louder and wild,me finger fuck her till she cummed and her body wasjerking up and down and my finger was full of her cunt juices,kekeke!she tell sit up and give me brush on my face with her hand and said 'Tau Yen' dont bonk she also high and shiok liao in mandrain,she then grap me up and push me too the bed and start to cathbath me on my nipple and tehn move her mouth to me and kiss me on my lip follow by tounge fighting liao,kekeke!she is a damm gd kisses,she then proceed dwn to my manhood and give me a BBBJ wow!slow,gentle,deep throat kind of bbbj with her tounge licking and sucking ur dickhead sibei song ah!

me also never stop myself from fingering her when she is doing bbbj on me,finger her till she cannot even perform her bbbj properly she then wispher to me she cannot tahan liao want me inside her CB liao!she cap me and ride me hard man this gal and even french me when she is riding me cowgal and i then ask her to change to doggie position and bonk her till i cummed,we then rested on the bed for awhile and proceed to the bathroom to clean ourself up,she then pass me her contact number and ask me to intro bros to her me say ok,paid her and left the hotel.

Stat on Li na
Look:6-6.5/10 (her look will slowly glow on you)
Boob:34B (not sagging with light brown nipple)
FJ:7/10
BBBJ:8/10
Fingering:Yes (wet!wet!)
Frenching:Yes
Damages:$60/1 shot + $20 rm + tip bring ur own cd

Bros with reputable point and rep power can PM me,if can up my point also:D plz be patience if i didnt reply coz i am not in front of the computer all the time.

ZENAQ
19-05-2006, 04:16 PM
The following Bros please check your PM

1)GoodMMbest
2)pxylene
3)Wahlau_7
4)LimTaTa

hthderrick
20-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Bro,i have already pm you

popiah
20-05-2006, 10:25 PM
hi bro Zen,

Thanks for the lobang.....even through i dont know you well......i trusted your Field report and made a DASH to the warfront to battle against this MILF PRC Lina...

Popiah Analysis Report
Name : Lina
Origin : laoning
Age : 35 years old (mentioned by her) - but she looked likes early 30 only
Height : ~160 cm
Weight : ~55 kgs
Voice : Light and Sexy
Face : 7.5/10 (Slutty and CFM look)
Body : 5/10
Frenching : Yes (7.5/10)
Boob : at least a B cup
BBBJ or BJ : Yes (7.5/10) - slow and steady
Catbath : 5.5/10 (can be improved)
FJ : 9/10 (PASSIONATE SEXLOVER)
Attitude : 7/10 (Chatty and trying to please)
RTF : If no others choice for bonking.
Damage : S$60 + S$10 Hotel + Popiah condom = S$70
Remark : She still got 10 days before depart to other place first and back to sg if possible.)

Sorry, i will disclose any photos here ....as alot of BIG MOUTHS at this forum..

If bro Zen, dont mind, i will post her photo at BOSS club instead....

BOSS member, pls go to BOSS Club website for full photos and contact nos.

Do not pm me for the contact or photos....pls respect the threadstarter for it....if not i will poke 100 pcs of popiah into your ASs / kar chng.

signoff
FL Popiah

chris8080
21-05-2006, 12:17 AM
hi bro .... can i have her number ?????? pm me pls thanz!!!!!

Xelinto
21-05-2006, 01:55 AM
Can i have the contact too?

cabstar
21-05-2006, 07:58 AM
Afer having a close look at Li Na , she in fact look much better and slutty look than ZiYi. Boobs more tender too :p

cslover
21-05-2006, 08:02 AM
can i hav her contact too..please...pm me..thanks:D

Alonzy81
21-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Hi im new here. Want 2 try out dis milf. Can u pm me her no. pls Thks:)

VIPMAN
21-05-2006, 02:24 PM
Thanks for Bro Zenaq for the valuable contact. Met her at Lor 23, 1st sight, typical Milf, my favourite.

Proceed to Hotel after a brief introduction, strip to our birthday suit, B cup tits wif big aurola and nipples. Proceed to bath with her. We started immediately wif frenching like two long lost lover while my hand was fingering her wet wet wet pussy!! Her moans will genuine and keep saying “Shi Gui, tao yan” makes me more shiok… She then grab hold of my small head and starts playing with care. Her bbbj was slow and steady with occasional licking of my shaft tip. As I was damn horny and rushing back to work that day, I ask her immediately to sit on me after I put on my cap. She was ridding like a wild horse on top of me that makes me even faster to cum. After 20 rides, I finally cum and both of us were gasping for air due to overexertsion. We relax for a while and bath. As I need to rush back to office, no time to talk cock, pay her $60 and me FO liaoz.

Here are my personal stats on her:

Looks: 5.5/10
Boobs: B cup and genuine too!!
FJ: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Frenching: 8/10 responsive and wild
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes

Damage: $60 + $2 wif CD and $20 room charge. Lastly dun ask me for contact. Pls ask the threadstarter.

Wannabee
21-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Thanks bro zenaq for sharing Lina's contact and She asked me to thank you for helping her in referring so many good customers. However not seeing many FRs here.
I arranged to pick her up at her place at Lor 23 and went to nearby budget. Upon checking in we help each other stripping and shower together.
After drying we start our foreplay, frenching and licking each other like nobody tomorrow.
Her BBBJ very good and I almost cum in her mouth without warning her. She offerred me second round to fire her base but my cock already exhausted by her hungry blowing job earlier.
After washing she said she still horny but I said sorry as my cock cannot stand anymore. She tease me and asked me to come back to look for her if I like her service.

Name-Lina
Age-35
Looks-not pretty but CFM look
Body-average with baby fat
Boobs-35B
Frenching-allowed
BBBJ-no horse run
FJ-no chance to try
Attitude-a bit lian but friendly
Damage: $60 +$10 (room) $2 (CD)

Sorry Bro zenaq I cannot up you but promise so when I got power

ZENAQ
21-05-2006, 02:52 PM
Name-Lina
Age-35
Looks-not pretty but CFM look
Body-average with baby fat
Boobs-35B
Frenching-allowed
BBBJ-no horse run
FJ-no chance to try
Attitude-a bit lian but friendly
Damage: $60 +$10 (room) $2 (CD)
Sorry Bro zenaq I cannot up you but promise so when I got power

Bro wannabee,glad that u enjoy ur sexsion,no problem u can up me when u have rep power,btw i up u already:D

ZENAQ
22-05-2006, 09:28 AM
have given out Li Na number to 20 over bros,only receive 3 fr......:confused: thank bro popiah,wannabee,vipman for posting fr:D

pxylene
22-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Thank bro ZENZAQ for tlhe contact. short fl on this prc

Name : Li Na
Height : 160 cm
Weight : 50 kgs
Face : 7.5/10 (Slutty and CFM look)
Body : 6/10
Frenching : Yes (7.5/10)
Boob : a B cup
BBBJ or BJ : Yes (7.5/10) - slow and steady
Catbath : 6/10 (
FJ : 8/10
Attitude : 7/10 (Chatty and trying to please)
Damage : S$60 + S$20 Hotel

faruq77
22-05-2006, 12:18 PM
bro can pm me her contact, wanna try today as im on leave..

thks

Kyser Soze
22-05-2006, 07:55 PM
Thanks to bro cabstar, initially I asked for Ziyi's contact, somehow he gave me Lina's contact. Also, I need to thank bro ZENAQ for such good lobang. Anyway, still tried Lina.

Drove her to a budget hotel in one of the single lorongs. In room, she was not as shy as she was described in the early FRs. In fact, find her quite experienced in giving foreplay. Unfortunately, no BBBJ for me (she claimed my public hair too long???).

Anyway, her ratings as follows:
Face: 6.5/10 (Above average for a MILF)
Body: 6/10 (B+ cuppers)
Frenching: Never try
BJ : 7.5/10 (not offered BBBJ :( )
FJ : 8/10 (good moan, proactive)
Attitude : 8/10 (nice lady to talk to. Not only about sex, but also things about her hometown etc)
Damage: $60 + $10 tips

Overall, quite good package. Hey bro cabstar, pls clear your PM, else you will continue to miss my PM. :D

cabstar
23-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Overall, quite good package. Hey bro cabstar, pls clear your PM, else you will continue to miss my PM.
Bro Kyser, Glad you enjoy yourself on Lina. I met Ziyi again last Saturday but after a long observation at her , I realise she look so much different during night and day. During day I will only rated her 3/10 on her look and I will not pass her contact to any bros here to avoid any disappointment.
Though I got a very good "encounter" that night but think of it... i got both :p and :eek:
Anyway if those would like to have Lina's number can PM Bro Zenaq.

game10199
23-05-2006, 12:05 PM
Firstly, thanks to bro ZENAQ, as promised my FR

Impressions when we got into the room.. pleasant MILF look, abit aunty. figure ok - B cup. Can chat.

Action starts - we sat around and chatted for a few min, seemingly each waiting for the other to start. I would have preferred if she was more agrressive.

Name-Lina
Looks-MILF (6.5)
Body-average with a long N-S scar in middle of her body (funny no one pointed out this. 6 because of the scar)
Boobs-B (6 because i am a big boobs lover. My std min C cup)
Frenching- did not try as she smokes
BBBJ- 7 (not bad, got some pattern)
FJ- 6.5 (she quite active type, but the problem her hole quite loose, hence not much feeling)
Attitude- friendly (8)
Damage: $60 + $10 (room)
RTF: Although she is a pleasant bang, probably not as I want to try other PRCs

I hope I have not offended anyone as the other FRs are so positive and glowing.

regards,
game10199

jasco
23-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Thanks Bro Cabstar for the contact, I promised him to post a FR after attemping her as I have not contribute any posting before.
Bro cabstar supposed to pass me ziyi number but end up Lina instead. I called Lina to make the appointment.I picked her up and we proceed to the nearby budget hotel.
Upon entering the room, she striped her top and the two melon well supported by the black bra. I pushed her down on the bed slowly removed her bra and began to lick her pair of melons like a hungry wolf..after a while she said let washed up.During shower,I kept fondle her breast and she said I naughty cheeky man.
After shower I lied on the bed and wait her to service me.She put a cap on my dick and start her BJ...after few sucks, I said "Honey,I don't get feeling if you suck me like that with cap, can I remove that?"
"Ok if you like"she replied.OMG this is wat I want to hear. She did give a slow and long BBBJ. I began to work on her, lick her ear while my both hand busying fondle her breast.I slowly proceed down to her tits and she make a soft moan..My finger slowly stroke her edge of the cunt..after a while I can felt her wet..Her soft moaning make me excited and my tongue slowly curling on her cunt and insert in between.Look like she enjoyed it and she doesn't behave like a pro and more like my lover.:D
I capped myself and slowly insert into a wet cunt..She moaned.."Hao suan"..I began to bang her in missionary and after not more than 10 strokes,I cum...I wipped my cum and go to the bathroom to wash while she lie on bed. after washing , she tease me.."I thought how great are you but ..haha" I jumped on to the bed,kiss her lick and said " I proof you wrong,honey" I started to suck her big melon..she fondle my balls and stroke my dick, It harden again man..I quickly ask her to cap on me..she BJ me until I really hard and capped without delay she did me on top. After a few minutes I pushed my leg against the headboard and push my dick deep to her and rock her as fast as I can....She said "I love it" she moaned gentley..Our mission finally completed with doggie..

Look-6.5/10(a bit mature and CFM look)
Age-35
Name-Lina
Body-6/10(a bit plump)
Boobs-7/10(34B)
Hgts-1.58cm
Wgts-58-60kg
BBBJ- 7/10 (good)
FJ-7/10(very accomodating)
Damages-$110 (2 shots + 1 hr room)

zuel
23-05-2006, 05:00 PM
Hi Bro Zenaq,
Read the FR on Li Na, would appreciates if you can give me her contact.
Thanks

jasco
01-06-2006, 09:45 PM
I RTF Lina today , understand she just came back from Bangkok. I asked her why don't she travel to m'sia instead she said is her third trips in Singapore and worry she not grant the visa again.

DemonSage
09-06-2006, 02:58 AM
Wah real good stuff, she a bit shy shy leh... heh heh thanks to threadstarter for sharing this gem.

Pretty good stuff

Boobs:7.5/10
Looks:7/10
Body:5/10 (A bit ba cha)
Service: 8/10

Well she is pretty mature in terms of thinking, after bonk session we still manage to chit chat a while. A value for $ bonk, defintely will RTF.:D