PDA

View Full Version : MILF PRC- Ziyi $60 (excellent BBBJ/FJ)

cabstar
19-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Yesterday afternoon rec'd a call from a senior samster that a newly PRC called Lina just arrive a day ago. He asked me whether I would like to draw her blood as she is new in this line. As this senior samster got too many PRCs to entertain and no time to QC this MILF thus pass the important "task" to me.
I called Lina and arranged to meet up for drink and understanding each other and need before going for the main event. I called Bro Zenaq whether he would like to go to look at this MILF as he is a good CB inspector. He agreed and arranged to pick him up in the evening.By the way CB here I mean Char Bor but not Chee Bye.
We drove round and round the lorong where she live finally spotted this freshy MILF under the dark. I signal her to hop to my car and we proceed to our regular kopi shop for makan.
Bro Zenaq and I spoke our common dialect to decide who to try her. Knewing she got another "sister" called Ziyi arrived together with her and she suggested to pick up her "sister" as well later so that no fighting over her. KNN assume we were very desperate like dat...lol
After makan we went back to her place to take her sister. Bro Zenaq said her sister looked younger and better and he said he will take her sister while I take Lina. Lan lan po pian lor... :(
Upon arriving the hotel and under a better light Bro Zenaq changed his mind and said he want to take Lina instead of Ziyi. I lan lan again lor...:(
I took Ziyi to the room and it was her first time in commerical sex and she felt a bit shy and I also shy too. I strike the conversation and we chat before removing our clothes. Once knowing she felt more comfortable I enter into more detail in her role as FL here. I told her I can helped her to intro good customers to her if her job service is good and she will a lot refer as well.
After like half and hour long chat, she helped me to remove my clothes and I asked me to wash up and will follow later.
I stayed in the shower room for like 5 minutes and she still don't want to come in but standing outside staring and smiling at me with her clothes on. I felt a bit disappointed.
I walked out of the bathroom and then she removed her dress and walked in to the bathroom. I lying nake on the bed awaiting for her to finish her shower. maybe she a bit shy and she got no experience.
She came out with the towel wrapping over body..KNN at this stage still cover her body..here again we chat agian on the bed..after sometime I said "You still so shy with the towel on while I already fully nake with my didi aimimg at you" She smile and removed the towel without her consent.
She began to initial to touch my body. I told her to rest on the bed and said I will act first before her. Once again my tongue job do the working...licking her neck down the breast ..turning and twisting my tongue on her nipple and immediately the nipple responded..erected..I used my hand to fondle her clit at the same time and can see she got turned on with her low tone moaning sound volume went higher..I stopped my handworking and my tongue to her ears this time..Wondering maybe she long time no make love she started to get wild and stick out her tongue to attck my tongue!!
After a long moment of frenching, My snake tongue moved down to the nipple again and attacked all the way down her buttock and finally her cunt..Slowly opened up and she screamed "What are you tryng to do??" I hacked the care and twist my tongue onto her virgina dark hole..This time she scream again ""Hao suan hao suan (very shiok)"..
I teased her and said "have you ever tried this sort of tongue job feeling?" She brushed and use the pillow covered her face..After some good arousing on her ,she turned around and starting to cathbath me..doing exactly what I did earlier on ..and slowly again she worked on my leg..and awaiting for the moment...that is will she giving me BBBJ???

To be continue...

Acidburn
19-05-2006, 10:54 AM
Good FR bro! Would be great if you can state the stats & damages also.

Is her surname "Zhang"? :D

cabstar
19-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Finally I got what I hope for ..She covered my dick with her mouth slowly inserted in and out..the pace was just nice for me neither too hard or soft..she suck and lick with her eye contact at me staring at me in a CFM look and guess she wanted me to moan as well. :D
I fullfill her wish and moan.."oh..oh..hao suan..hao suan..suan dao wo yau lai ler.." As she in a doggie sideway position BBBJ me..I moved her in a 69 position..and obviously of course my snake tongue.....
I slowly inserted my center finger into her cunt trying to reach her peak in a 10km/h...all the water from no where??? wet my finger..
I think she take any more and quickly capped my didi and begged me up her...
I turned her over but instead of putting my hard cock onto her pussy but sucking and licking her nipple. She said "Bao Bei, You torturing me...please please quick.. quick.." This time time she don't wait for my command but drawing my pistol and poke straight through her cunt...I can see she is very hungry for sex!!
Finally with a lot of positions and movements.. knewing I am going to bust out..I removed my CD and fire my load all over her body..I wanted to help to wipe my cum on her body and probably she got so touch and hugged me with those cum sticking to my body as well..oh man.
After washing and cleaning up and check bro zenaq whether if he done or not, he said ok and will be waiting for us at lobby. I told Ziyi let changed and checked out. She said why don't Lina and Zenaq leave first..I said Bro zenaq didn't drive today and I got to sent him back and how can I leave my bro go home by himself..She hugged me and whisper at ny ear..:I want to have another round with you.." oh man...
Mai tu liao and here we go again...from the basic...but unfortunately I cannot cum..time almost up and I suggest I will come back for very soon once I gain my "sex power" tomorrow.

A short detail on Ziyi

Name: Ziyi but she don't have the Zhang Ziyi look
Province: Dalian
Look: touching 6/10 MILF but single..for those go for chio she not that chio but acceptable
Height:1.7m !!! for those like "Gao Mei" will like her
Weight:approx. 55+/- kg
Frenching: 8/10.. I guess this is her inidividual preference
BBBJ:8/10..one of the best blow job.
Catbath:7/10..
FJ:8/10..very co-operative
Attitude:8/10..responsive
Damage: $60 +$20 (rooms) +$20 (tips)
Overall: Bring your own CD and you want 2 shots bring additional one.

In Conclusion:
I am not her OKT or pimp but promised to help her to make her $$ during her stay here. She is not a street walker as she said she dun dare to go to street to hunt for customers.Yesterday night I was her first and only customer Look like I am fortunate..she said I was her third man bonking her in her life.Dunno true or not but who care..hehe
For those interested to have her number please PM me. For those with low rep points I will give after U scan through their previous contribution in the forum.Those did not receive my reply which mean you not qualify.Anyawy she allow second shot but her price to be $100..anyway is up you guy to negotiate.Please post a FR whether long or short if you guys have tried aher after getting the contact.

Look out for Bro Zenaq FR on Lina.. I was told he rated her 7-8/10 as well in term BBBJ and FJ

Up my Rep Point if you like My FR..

Thanks and Cheers

cabstar
19-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Good FR bro! Would be great if you can state the stats & damages also.Is her surname "Zhang"? :D
That I didn't ask :D

cabstar
19-05-2006, 03:08 PM
I got a very long PM in my mail box. The following bros pls check your PM box.
1)Valueman
2)airborne
3)xtreme0808
4)Kyser Soze
5)matsuda
6)fatboy
7)Gd2day
8)Wahlau7
9)topcook1
10)polkaudio
11)cfmhunter
12)pxylene
13)seeknewss

Anyway her boobs size is a B cupper :D

airborne
19-05-2006, 03:27 PM
thanks bro! i got it. wah she's quoting 70bucks now leh. lucky thing i said u intro one then she lower it to 60. i'll BONK her over the weekend. stay tune!!!

hotdick69
19-05-2006, 07:17 PM
bro dont forget me...... :D thanks

cabstar
20-05-2006, 01:29 AM
The next following bros pls check your PM box
1)Valueman
2)airborne
13)seeknewss
14)rockymavia
15)knotts 69
16)apollo
17)raymondl3est
18)Paleface
19)inPNG
20)Apollo
21AlloAllo
22)t123
23)tubbmix

SotongBall
20-05-2006, 11:19 AM
CAn I hav her contact as well ? Thanks.

redrooster
20-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Bro,

Pls pm contact to [email protected]

Thanks!

trick
20-05-2006, 02:41 PM
yoz bro,

try to send u a PM but ur mailbox is full.

can i join in the queue?

cheers,
trick

cabstar
26-05-2006, 12:43 PM
As i mentioned in Lina's thread, her look to me about 3-4/10 after another look in day light. However I rec'd PM from 3 bros here said she look better than that. a bro rated her 5.5/10. I guess this is personnel judgement and preference. Maybe she should let her nice long curly hair down :D

fatboy
26-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Thanks to bro cabstar for Ziyi no.

Met her sometime this week. First look was a little disappointed as had imagined a tall and lanky lady....she quite big bone plus her 1.7m frame, I personnally feel that she will not be suitable for thiny and small size guys.

She looks better as the minutes past, so from 3/10 goes up to 5/10.

Must say she is not a pro FL, she does not have a fix job routine, she will flow with your requirement and very participative during the process.

But I can sense that she is the type that will perform differently for different people.....as for me, the service is abt the same as bro cabster...lots of feeling and proactive action.

For those who does not mind a big bone tall lady, you can try to pm bro cabstar for her no....think if you click with her, you will have a good time, I sure did....

man(.)(.)boobs
31-05-2006, 09:04 PM
After reading this thread on this ZiYi. I decided to check it out as I promise to post a FR.
She is not a good looker on first sight.I already been warned on her look so my objective to accomplish the mission as I go for service.
Not a bad start as she offered me to go shower together. After shower I already for her on the bed waiting for her to conquered my body and soul.
She began to lick my chest, nice gentle way.Soon she worked on my bro dick..The moment was wonderful neither hard or soft,good pace with sound effect some more.She make sure my bro dick is under her control after some good sucking and she slowly put the condom over it and ride on it..After some riding by her, I lifted her up and banged her on the wall..."ooohh" she moaned..walao hear already damn shiok.
After some long pumps, I finally full loading out.

Name:Zi Yi
Look: 4-5/10.
Body: 6/10 , a very tall girl and about 60 kg (she not fat just big bone)
Boobs 7/10 nice 34B with nice tuning nipple
BBBJ 8/10.very good
FJ 7/10..very flexible
Attitude 7/10.
Total Damage: $60 + $10 (room)
RTF: maybe one more time before she leave for Dailian

lacoruna69
04-06-2006, 03:47 AM
Thanks to Bro Cabstar, managed to contact this Zi Yi.
I got a fetish for tall gals. That's why I wanted to meet her after Bro Cabstar mentioned she's abt 1.7m.
Appears quite friendly and chatty on the phone.
Quite disappointed with her looks after seeing her.
But still managed to keep it going as I like her long legs.
She's also quite service oriented n lusty on the bed. Lots of hugging. No rush.
Told me she regret coming here. Money hard to earn and expenses (food n lodging) not cheap.
Name : Zi Yi
Origin : Dalian, PRC. (Told me this is a nice place)
Height : Really 1.7m!
Weight : ~55kg.
Face : Quite aunty look with thick make up. Not my type.
Body : Quite good with long legs for her height.
Skin : Fair. Quite rough at some areas.
Teeth : She smokes so dun expect pearly whites.
Frenching : Dun feel like kissing her due to thick lipstick n cigarette smell.
Boob : Not sure. at least a B cup?? Nice dark brown nipples.
BJ : Nvr try. She offered but I declined.
FJ : Lot's of moans and accomodating. Pussy not many hair. Gets wet quite fast.
Attitude : Chatty and trying to please.
Damage : S$60 + S$20 Hotel

lonely_loom
07-06-2006, 01:02 PM
As a gratitude to senior samster Cabstar, here's my FR with Ziyi. Definitely not the pretty looking type as described. No fat either. Aiyah cut the long story short lah, basically the physical appearance is pretty much as per described by fellow samster liao. Booked her for yesterday late afternoon, when to a nearby hotel at GL. Dunno why she didn't shower me and asked me to proceed to shower myself. Did so and came out, then she went in for her shower. Then sat on bed for TKSS. She's a super chatty. Can really TKSS lor. Not long after proceed for the usual catbath. At the same time started to fondle her pussy. By then she was already wet and horny. Nice moaning sound which is not fake.

Did 69 with her before turning her over for a better licking position. She got so excited and started dripping cunt juice. In fact she stained the sheets a bit. Didn't finger her much coz she's quite tight and I was afriad that I might hurt her. If not I think if I finger her she can shoot cunt juice like some of those Jap AV movie lor. After that proceed to poke her with missionary position. The more I poke the more wet she became. In fact I could see her creamy cunt juice on my dick. Turned her over for doggie style. Could see her cunt juice dripping on her asshole. When I saw it I felt tempted to poke her wet and slippery asshole but I know most likely cannot so didn't ask. Couldn't take it anymore so turned her back to missionary and unload in her. And its true that she will use her cunt muscle to squeeze your dick when u cum. Quite a nice feeling. Proceed to shower. This time she showered for me. After that got dressed and TKSS some more. Overall quite nice.

Thanks for bro Cabstar for the contact. Hope my FR can pass.

donchew
07-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Hi bro i'm new here and would like to have the cont too. Pls do pm me and i will put the FR upon meeting up thks

cabstar
07-06-2006, 06:16 PM
As a gratitude to senior samster Cabstar, here's my FR with Ziyi. Definitely not the pretty looking type as described. No fat either. Aiyah cut the long story short lah, basically the physical appearance is pretty much as per described by fellow samster liao. Booked her for yesterday late afternoon, when to a nearby hotel at GL. Thanks for bro Cabstar for the contact. Hope my FR can pass.
Thanks for the FR and up you 1 humble point :D

zenzenpeace
07-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Can I have the contact? Will provide FR. :D

lonely_loom
07-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the FR and up you 1 humble point :D
Thanks bro! Looking forward to more recommendations! :D

Bokwah
08-06-2006, 06:22 PM
bro cabstar,is this ziyi still in sin?can share the contact?

cabstar
11-06-2006, 02:10 PM
Ziyi is going back to Dailain tonight and don't PM for the number anymore . thks

cabstar
12-06-2006, 12:49 AM
Hi buddy
can share share zhiyi number? thank
KNN,I already mentioned this afternoon that Ziyi already went back and don't PM me for number.

cabstar
12-06-2006, 12:52 AM
Hi buddy
can share share zhiyi number? thank
I already mentioned this afternoon that Ziyi already went back and don't PM me for number. :mad:

kenny yong
13-06-2006, 07:05 PM
seem like a nice gem, really keen on a booking sexion