PDA

View Full Version : My Past Experiences

naughtykidsg
26-06-2015, 11:45 AM
Had been a lurker for a long long time and finally decided to share some of my past experiences with some FBs.

All these happened about 3-4 years ago before I got married so pardon me if I cannot recall the full details.

Lastly, I do not have pictures or videos to share since I deleted them all before my marriage.

STARLORDABC
26-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Lets goooo !

RapidoBoy
27-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Ok. Waiting for TS to start sharing.

Nadal18
27-06-2015, 03:25 PM
TS please share, I'm sure many here are waiting :)

muttonsoup126
28-06-2015, 02:23 AM
TS please start ..... :)

naughtykidsg
29-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Sorry for the delay... Been busy with work these few days.

Lets call myself V. It all started about 4 years ago, I was invited by one of my colleague's gf to attend her 21st birthday party at a chalet of Aloha Loyang. As we know each other (my colleague and his gf) very well and the fact that my colleague mentioned most of our kakis are also going, I accepted the invitation.

There were no special arrangements for anything for myself and my kakis, we only communicated on who and where to meet up before going together and of course drinks to bring along.

When my kakis and myself reached the chalet, we noticed a lot of people had already arrived and we were like the ones who are late. I also noticed a big group of SYTs (around 15 of them) all laughing and playing near the BBQ pit. I did not really focus too much on them and went straight to look for my colleague and his gf. After the usual congrats and well wishes, my colleague told his gf that he will be accompanying us.

When we were walking out of the chalet to have a smoke, I asked my colleague who those girls were.

V: wah bro, those girls your friends?

My colleague (lets call him A) turned and gave me a sly smile.

A: No la, my gf's friends and ex-colleagues. All ah lians and ah huays one.

V: Ex-colleagues? I thought your gf still schooling?

A: Last time work part-time at SKII during her holidays and some are her seconday school mates.

At that point, I turned and took a good look at the girls. All of them are very pretty with great make up skills and dressed to kill.

A: Oi... you interested in XMM meh?

V: See nothing wrong ma.

As we finished our smoke, we walked back to the chalet to join the rest of the kakis.

The group of us settled down at a corner and took out the drinks we had brought along. Chivas 18, JW Black Label, Martell... and a surprise to me was that one of my kakis had went to buy a cigar for me. We started to pour the drinks to each one of our kakis and light up the cigars.

We are all enjoying our drinks and smoking the cigars when I noticed the group of girls preparing the birthday cake. I must have stared for too long as A jokingly said to me.

A: brother, your eyes popping out liao la.

I turned to A and we both laughed out loud.

Just as we were laughing, one of the girls approached us and asked if she could borrow a lighter from me. I turned to face her and was greeted by a girl dressed in a black tube top and a black skater skirt. I looked at her and she is really very pretty with not so heavy makeup and fake eye lashes.

I took out my lighter from my pocket and handed it over to her. She took the lighter and with a very sweet smile said "Thank you, later return to you."

naughtykidsg
29-06-2015, 06:41 PM
As she turned and walked back to the group of girls, I noticed that the tube top she was wearing is bare backed. It is like a normal tube top at the front but the back is a series of Xs down the center exposing her fair back. My eyes slowing also started to look down to the skirt she was wearing. It was short, flare and swinging to every step that she took. When I say short, I mean short. The hem ends way above her mid thigh and must be just 2-3 inches from exposing her butt cheeks. It does not help that she have a really perky ass that swing left and right with force when she walk. The last thing that caught my attention was how fair her skin was and how great her body was.

A: Hello Hello... you really lost in space liao ah??

V: Huh? No la... just admiring the beautiful sight only.

A: Dont TC with me la... come bottom up.

After a few rounds of bottom up, I started to feel the effects of the drinks and excused myself to go to the washroom to release my bladder.

When I came out of the washroom and walked to rejoin my kakis, I saw the group of girls all decorating the table that the birthday cake was placed on. It was at that point I noticed the girl who had borrowed my lighter bending forward and carefully placing each candle (FYI... its 21 small candles and not 2 big 1 small candles) on the birthday cake.

The skirt she is wearing is barely enough to cover her butt cheeks when she is standing straight. Now that she is bending forward, the hem of the skirt had shifted up and she is exposing her bare butt in front of me. The best of all is that I noticed she is wearing a black thong.

She must have realised that she had accidentally exposed herself as she had straighten herself up and passed the rest of the candles to another girl for the girl to finish placing the candles.

I pretended to not see anything and walked casually back to my drinking kakis.

Soon, we were all called to gather round the table and started singing birthday songs to my colleague's gf. That was followed by photo taking, sabo-ing and of course a toast to the birthday girl.

After all the mess was cleared up, the cake distributed and the elders all left. My colleague suggested that we move into the chalet to continue with our drinking session which we all agreed.

After we are done moving our bottles and cups, I told my kakis that I need to take a walk and have a smoke. I confess that I had drank too fast and is feeling a little high.

As I walked out of the chalet towards the beach, I heard a familiar voice calling out "Oi!!! wait for me!!"

When I turned to face the person calling out to me, I saw that it was the girl who borrowed my lighter and she is walking towards me.

kirk
30-06-2015, 10:03 AM
Starting campfire . :)

fieryguy80
30-06-2015, 10:29 AM
Join in camping. Pitching tent.

HumpyCamel
30-06-2015, 10:40 AM
camping here too :)

lookingard76
30-06-2015, 12:26 PM
keep it coming

watersupply
30-06-2015, 01:39 PM
setting up tent too :)

heineken
30-06-2015, 01:57 PM
we are waiting

naughtykidsg
30-06-2015, 02:00 PM
I stood there and waited for her to walk towards me to a distance that we do not need to shout and asked her.

V: Er... yes? How can I help you?

Girl: Nothing, I want to return you your lighter.

It was only then that I realised I do not have any lighter on me and I wanted to smoke.

V: Oh, thanks... I needed that.

I took the lighter from her and light up my cigarette. I took the first puff, turned my head and blew the smoke high into the sky away from her.

Girl: Wah... act cool huh?

V: No la, I dont blow smoke into girl's face one... So have to turn away and blow into the sky lo.

She gave me an angel like smile and nodded her head like she noted what I had just said.

I moved the cigarette to my left hand and extended my right hand out to her.

V: Anyway, I'm V.

She looked straight into my eyes and smiled. She took my right hand with her right hand and placed her left hand on her tummy, she then gave a small bow and said.

Girl: Nice to meet you. I'm S.

We both paused for a brief moment and laughed at ourselves.

V: Ha Ha Ha... Very drama sia.

S: You started one leh... Act so gentlemen.

I smiled, turned my body away from her and started to walk away to continue my stroll and smoke.

S: Wei... You going back liao?

V: No la... Just wanted to take a stroll and smoke. Drank too fast just now with A.

I saw S's eyes lit up and she sort of ran to me.

S: Just nice, I also needed to walk a bit. Just now played some drinking games and I also drank a lot.

I gave her a nod in acknowledgement and we walked side by side towards an open area.

puyi
30-06-2015, 02:13 PM
"perky ass that swing left and right with force when she walk" ......

love this :D

teeteedoh
30-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Keep them coming bro, sounding awesome already :)

naughtykidsg
30-06-2015, 02:36 PM
As we walked further away from the chalet, I started to chit chat a bit with S.

V: What game you all playing just now? (In my heart was games like bluff, heart attack)

S: We played true or dare lo

My eyes lit up the moment I heard her saying they were playing true or dare. First of all, From what I know the game true or dare is not a drinking game. Secondly, that game when played with close friends with alcoholic drinks will always end up with some very embarrassing moments or things that you will normally never do.

V: Huh? How come need to drink when playing true or dare?

S: Special rule la... We can siam dare but need to drink lo, but if siam 2 times in a row then bo bian have to do the dare if not is choose true lo.

V: wah... so special one? then how you all know who will tio?

S: The girl that tio sabo will throw dice to decid who will tio the next round of true or dare, then that lucky girl will have to throw dice again to decid who give the true or dare.

V: lol... so you today very lucky la.

S turned to face me and gave me a stern look straight into my eyes.

S: Humph!!! Yes, I am so "LUCKY" lo.

The way she replied was so childish but it somehow sort of turned me on.

We continued to walk aimlessly and soon we reached the beach. The wind was blowing quite strongly and I could see S was feeling a bit cold as she started to fold and rub her arms. The tube top she is wearing wont really give her much cover from the wind and she is also trying to hold down her skirt to prevent it from flying up when the wind gets really strong.

Without me realising, S had moved close beside me in an attempt to use me to block some wind and also for my body warmth.

V: Maybe we should go back, you look like you are freezing.

S: Nevermind la... I like the breeze...

I turned to face her and she too turned to face me. We looked straight into each other's eye and there was just some feeling inside me that so wanted to protect her and make sure she is feeling okay.

S: Sorry, but can I ask you something?

V: Er... okay... what is it?

S: Can you just hold me in your arms for awhile? I am really very cold now.

I dont know what came into me, but I just wrapped my arm over her waist and pulled her closer to me.

V: Feeling better now?

I guessed S was shocked by my sudden action as she kept her head low looking at the floor and nodded softly.

After a short while, I loosen my arm around her and she started to move away from my body. When she started to move away, I noticed 2 small perks pointing out from her tube top and I realised it was her nipples. I stood there and just stared at them without even noticing that S had composed herself and was looking at me.

S: Stop looking la... Will paiseh one leh.

naughtykidsg
30-06-2015, 03:26 PM
Straightaway I look away and pretended I was focusing on something far away. I thought to myself that I must be a pervert in her mind now after she caught me staring at her nipples.

S slowly walked back closer to me and look at my face.

S: Dont act blur lo... So obvious you looking at them just now.

I was running through my mind what excuse or reason I can come up with to make it look like I was not focusing on her nipples.

V: Bo bian leh... Not so common to see girls so pretty like you to go braless at chalet lo... You really very daring sia.

My reply took me by surprise and it must also be a surprise to S too as she just looked at me with her eyes wide open and her jaw dropping slightly. Then she just looked away from me shyly and lowered her head again looking at the floor.

S: No la... I where got pretty... Inside the chalet got even more chio one lo.

At that moment I knew I am safe as I seems to have successfully shifted her focus away from me and now she seems to have forgotten what she was saying just now.

V: Not the most chio but still pretty what.

My reply brought S back to life as she looked back up to face me and gave me a smile.

S: You very good at sweet talking to girls hor.

After finishing her sentence, S turned away and started to walk towards the beach on her own.

naughtykidsg
30-06-2015, 03:40 PM
As she was walking away from me, I just stood there and admired the beautiful ass she have. Pictures of what I saw back at the chalet when she bent forward to place the candles on the birthday cake raced through my head and I instantly started to feel my brother below reacting.

Then without any warning, a strong wind started blowing again and this time it caught S by surprised. The wind blew up her skirt exposing her butt to me again and S did not have time to react by holding down her skirt. The beautiful sight of her bare butt caused my little brother to react even violently but it was something else that made my brother below reacted that way. When the wind blew up her skirt and exposed her butt, the skirt was really opened up and her entire butt could be seen but the thing is I did not see the black thong I saw back at the chalet.

S gave a soft scream and immediately held on to her skirt as though it was about to be blown off her body. She then turned to look at me and this time I was smart as I had already looked away from her direction and pretended to look at the sea. I also pretended to be shocked by her scream, turned and walked quickly towards her.

V: What happened?

S: Er... nothing la... can we find some place to sit down?

I guess S must be feeling very unsecured now after the wind blew up her skirt and agreed to her suggestion. We made our way to a bench by the beach facing the sea and sat down. I then took out another cigarette and started to smoke. S also started to shift herself nearer and nearer to my body as the wind kept blowing and blowing. I pretended not to notice her moving closer to me but I could not help noticing her holding tightly to her skirt even when we are seated.

V: You feeling cold again?

S just nodded softly this time round as her hands are now more focused on holding on to her skirt and she cant fold and rub her arms. I placed my arm over her shoulder from the back and held her closer to me. This time it did not seem so awkward and she seems to be pressing herself to my body. I could feel her breast pressing against my side and it felt really firm. Soon S also shifted her body and rested her head on my chest. For passerby, we must really looked like a couple deeply in love with each other.

naughtykidsg
30-06-2015, 04:20 PM
S started to put let go of her skirt and put her arms around me with her head still resting on my chest. Then she started to move her legs up onto the bench and it started to look like she is sleeping in my arms. I turned to look at her and her skirt caught my attention. It could be because of the position she is in now, her skirt is now giving me a good view of her milky thighs and maybe just centimeters from showing her butt again.

I dont know what I was thinking at that moment, but my hand just moved straight to the hem of her skirt in an attempt to cover her modesty from public view. But I guessed my mind was not thinking straight at that moment because instead of just covering her modesty, I placed my hand on her butt. S immediately sat up from her position of resting her head on my chest the moment she felt my hand on her butt but that made things worse.

Now I must be clear to all that I did not intend to do anything to her even though she is really the kind of girl that you would love having as your gf. It is just that things happened so quickly and suddenly that I also dont have time to react.

When S sat up, her body moved in such a way that she sat on my hand which was resting on her butt. So instead of moving away from my hand, now my hand is directly in contact with her bare butt and I could tell from the shape and feeling that my hand is not too far from her pussy.

We looked straight at each other with a shocked look not knowing what to do. We also did not dare make any movement since a wrong move may end up with my fingers at the entrance of her love hole. But being a gentlemen that she says I am, I told her to stand up as she is sitting on my hand. S immediately jumped up and looked away as though she is ashamed to look at me. I took her hand and gave her an assured look as if telling her that I would not say anything to anyone. Then I pulled her hand gently and motioned her to sit on the bench again.

iLadyboy69
30-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Nice buildup leading to whatever .....:)
continue please

naughtykidsg
30-06-2015, 04:27 PM
When S sat back down on the bench, I started to chit chat to her again to help her calm herself down.

V: Er... You okay?

S just softly nodded her head but still not looking at me.

V: Sorry about just now, I was just trying to help you cover up in case you zaogeng.

This time S turned to look at me and gave me a weak smile. But the look in her eyes still tells me she is uncomfortable about something.

S: Did you feel something or see something just now?

When S asked me that question, I told myself that I must give her a very assuring answer that would make her feel comfortable again.

V: No la... nothing special lo... just felt and happen to catch a glimpse of your black thong.

After giving my reply, I really felt like jumping into the sea. How in the world will that reply help to assure her and make her feel more comfortable?

The moment S heard my reply, she stood up and walked in front of me.

S: You are a liar.

V: Huh? What you mean?

S: You lied that you did not see anything or felt anything. How you know just now I was wearing a black thong?

My jaw dropped when I heard the question S asked me. "Just now" what did she mean by "Just now"??

V: I was er... behind you back at the chalet when you are helping to put candles on the birthday cake. But I was there because I came out of the restroom and was walking back to my friends.

S: So you saw me zaogeng from behind?

This time it was my turn to be ashamed to look at her so I just turned my head and nodded.

When S saw my reply by nodding my head, she walked back to the bench and sat down beside me.

S: Okay, at least you are telling the true this time. but you are still a liar.

V: Huh? What you mean sia?

S shifted her body closer to me and moved her lips close to my ears.

S: I am not wearing anything below now.

MeeS1amMaiHum
30-06-2015, 04:42 PM
Very interesting TS :)

Support x2 ......

despokiddy
30-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Very interesting TS :)

Support x2 ......

Support x4 :D

MaiZapMeHor
30-06-2015, 05:47 PM
camping here :D

naughtykidsg
30-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Her answer started to drive my mind and my little brother into overdrive. As I pretended to be in shock and jolted a little, I turned and looked at her. This time her looks are different from before, her eyes now looks like they are flirting with me and she also gave me a soft smile before biting a bit of her lower lips. She positioned herself back to a normal sitting pose and it looks like she is waiting for me to make the next move.

V: Er... you bluff me right? I really saw your black thong back at the chalet lo.

S turned to look at me and again gave me a flirty look.

S: Remember just now I told you I was playing true or dare with the girls?

I nodded my head to show that I still remembered what she told me just now.

S: Well... one of the dare was for me to take off what I was wearing below and to show it to the girls.

My little brother almost cummed when I heard what she said but I kept my composure.

V: You can choose to drink ma... or if cannot choose true lo.

S: I already drink 2 times in a row liao... so cant siam dare anymore. True? They want me to tell them how long was the longest sex session I had with my past bfs and the position we tried. That for me is very private so I choose dare.

V: But after you showed to them you can wear back mah.

S: I very "LUCKY" mah... Tio drink 2 times again and then this time they dare me to take off my thong and I cannot wear back till I go home.

V: Wah... You really so "HENG" ah?? Dont tell me you also kena the same thing for your top also?

S gave me a fed up expression.

S: What you think? I not so "DARING" as to go chalet in a tube top without nubra lo.

After hearing what S said, I just nodded my head in silence to give her a signal that I agreed with what she said.

Just as I was nodding my head, S re-positioned herself on the bench. She moved her legs and placed them on the bench again but this time she is facing me and her butt and legs are facing the sea. The wind started to blow strongly again but S did not even bother to hold onto her skirt. Instead she allowed the skirt to be blown open exposing her whole thigh up to her waist and when the wind died down, she did not adjust the skirt to cover her thigh.

S: You want to see more or you want to see other things?

I did not reply her and just turned away to face another direction. But S moved her body close to me and grabbed one of my hand.

S: I think you just now saw something liao... now maybe I can help you confirm what you saw by feeling it.

naughtykidsg
30-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Without waiting for my response, S placed my hand onto her thigh and started moving it towards her butt.

I still did not turn to face S and tried my best not to have any reactions even though the feeling of her smooth thigh and baby soft skin was making me crazy.

Seeing that I still have no reactions, S got bolder with her actions and moved my hand to her bare butt. When my hand reached her butt, she continued to move my hand towards her butt crack to make sure I know she is really pantyless below. Then without any warning, she spread her legs and moved my hand to her inner thigh.

By this time my little brother is already standing as hard as a rock and screaming to me to take some actions. I could not take it anymore and turned to face S.

I was presented with a sight that caused me to really lose my mind. The legs of S is spread wide open with her pussy in full view. My hands which she is holding on is still on her inner thigh but just centimeters from her pussy. I stared at her pussy and it is cleanly shaved. Sensing that she have my full attention now, S placed my hand on her pussy and gave a soft moan.

The feeling of her pussy and the soft moan caused me to lose all control of myself. I started to rub her pussy and proceeded to spread her pussy lips. S did not stop my advances and instead moved her butt higher for me to have better access and view of her pussy. S have a really nice pussy as well, clean shaven with slightly pinkish pussy lips and she is already super wet when my fingers started their advances to her love hole.

I started by inserting 1 finger into her love hole and it was immediately greeted with another moan from S. Slowly I started to slide my finger in and out of her love hole and I could see from the expression of S that she is really enjoying it. Soon, I found myself kissing S on her lips and my other hand went straight for her breast. Her breast was firm but not really very big, maybe a 34B. I pulled down her tube and started playing with her nipples. S reacted violently to my advances and moaned louder. Her hands is now busy unbuttoning my jeans and opening my zip. Soon I could feel that my little brother is let out from confinement and is now open to the public.

We stopped kissing and I looked straight into the eyes of S. They are now full of lust and hungry for some sex. Slowly S lowered her head and started giving me a blowjob. I must say that she is really skilled in that as she playing around the head with her tongue and gave it some really good suck.

Soon I could feel my limit reaching and I told S that I am about to cum. She removed her mouth from my little brother and started to use her hand to stroke it. Within a few strokes from her hand, I reached my limit and shot everything out. S then turned to look at me and gave me another flirty look.

S: You very suay it is not my safe time today. If not I will let you have sex with me and shoot inside me.

iDonkey
30-06-2015, 06:15 PM
woooo !! S not wearing anything underneath :p

want0nmee
30-06-2015, 07:29 PM
camping for more

iDonkey
30-06-2015, 08:25 PM
camping for more

same here :D

GongJiaoWei
30-06-2015, 10:28 PM
This thread confirm must camp :D

BMW69
30-06-2015, 10:39 PM
Nice TS. :)

materialgirl
01-07-2015, 01:40 AM
Good work by TS :)
support !!!!

naughtykidsg
02-07-2015, 12:09 PM
The words from S brought me back to reality. Thoughts of unbelief and worries started floating into my head. I was thinking did I just hit the jackpot or did I get myself in deep shit.

As I turned to face S, I saw her playing with her hands. When I focused more on her hands, I could see some of my cum still on her hands and she is like playing with them to see how sticky it was. When S noticed I was looking at her, she gave me a cheeky smile and asked if I have any tissues with me. I nodded and took out a packet of tissue from my back pocket for her. Before taking the tissues from me, S gave me another cheeky smile and started licking her fingers like she had just had a wonderful meal. My brother immediately sprang back to life as I watch her lick my cum off her fingers and swallowing them.

S: So fast horny again? You want round 2 huh?

I turned my head away from her and immediately proceeded to wear back my underwear and jeans.

S laughed as she saw my reactions and used the tissues to wipe off her saliva from her fingers. She then adjusted her tube top and skirt.

As S stood up from the bench, I noticed that her skirt had been pulled higher up her waist and the back of the skirt is now exposing her butt cheeks. I told S about it and she immediately pulled her skirt lower to cover her modesty. She then turned to face me and gave me an expression like an innocent girl.

S: Thanks for letting me know... Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.

She then proceed to walk away from the bench back towards the chalet.

A mixture of feelings all started to run in my head. She is also very good at playing mind games with a guy and that made me more horny. My thoughts also started to drift to the true question she did not want to answer... What is the longest love making session she had with her bfs and what kind of position they used.

I stood up from the bench and also started to make my way back to the chalet. I did not attempt to catch up with S and just walked a distance behind her all the time still admiring the beautiful ass she has. Doggy... I thought to myself, one of the position definitely is doggy. It will be a waste not to use that position with that kind of ass.

As we walked back to the chalet, the wind started blowing again. As usual, S would immediately hold on to her skirt to prevent it from flying up. I would not blame her on that because if there is someone in front of her or looking at her, they will be treated with the same sight I had back at the bench. Pictures of her milky white ass and clean shaven pussy started coming back into mind and my little brother became hard as rock again.

S reached the chalet first as I had stopped to have another smoke. I watched her walked into the chalet and disappear from my view.

I finished my cigarette and walked into the chalet, there is no one at the BBQ pit and also no one at the table or sitting area. I then heard some noise coming from one of the bedrooms and went over to have a look.

naughtykidsg
02-07-2015, 02:23 PM
As I entered the room, I saw A with my kakis and the girls in the room.They had shifted the bed to the side creating a big space in the center at the center of the room and they are all seated on the floor creating a circle surrounding a cup. I also saw S in the room but she is sitting on the edge of the bed and using her hands to cover any angles that may cause her to zaogeng. I was glad to see that as I know if she were to sit on the floor she would definitely expose herself with the short skirt she is wearing.

A then explained to me that one of our kakis had invited the girls to play a drinking game with them. The game they are playing is something I am familiar with. You pick a card and place it on your forehead, you can then see everyone's card but not your own. Everyone playing the game will take turns to pour drinks into the cup and when everyone had their turn they will reveal the card on their forehead and the one with the lowest card will have to bottom up the drink in the cup. But A explained that there is something different from the game that they are playing now. The girls actually suggested to play the true or dare game they were playing earlier but our kakis rejected the suggestion. So the girls and our kakis decided to combine the rules of both games together and started to play the game they are playing now.

The new game they are playing is very similar to the original one that I am used to playing except that the lowest card can choose to drink or to perform a dare. The dare will be set by the person with the highest card. There is no limit as to how many times you can choose to drink or choose to perform the dare so everything depends on the person that had the lowest card.

The game went for a few rounds and I see that my kakis are always choosing to drink and the girls mostly choosing dare. The dares are nothing compared to what the girls did to S as they are more to making clown faces, act like a cat and meow or pinching the person next to you. Every dare seems to be more towards having a good laugh and making the person embarrassed.

But things started to change as more drinks were downed and the group starting to get high. The dares became more and more "DARING".

It started with one of my kakis asking one of the girl to give a soft moan as a dare and it progressed to a dare asking one of the girls to give a seducing look. The girls all went along with the dares sportingly as I guessed the drinks must have had an effect also. But the dares did not stop at that level. Soon one of my kakis popped a dare that caused the group to go to a complete silence. He had asked one of the girls to go to the toilet and remove a clothing she is wearing. The girl will then have to show to him what she had taken off. The group all waited in silence to see if the girl would agree to the dare and when she did, they all burst out in screams.

Soon, the game went from a drinking game to a game similar to strip poker. One by one the girls were all choosing dares and taking off their clothing. There is only one girl that I noticed did not choose dare so often and was drinking quite a bit. It is already quite obvious that she is drunk but with the rest of the girls all covered with towels either on the top or bottom, I guessed no one paid any attention to her.

It was when she told S that she felt like vomiting that everyone stopped the game and the girls all went to a different room to wear back their clothing. I went over to help S with the girl and waited outside the toilet in case S needed more assistance from me.

When S and the girl came out of the toilet, S asked if I could help to call for a cab as she will be sending the girl back to her home. I took out my phone and called for a cab. Surprisingly, it did not take very long for me to get a confirmation of the taxi booking and I helped to carry the girl out of the chalet to wait for the arrival of the cab.

The cab arrived within a few minutes as I guessed it must be waiting outside near to Downtown East. I helped to place the girl into the back seat behind the front passenger seat and closed the door. I then went over to S and asked if she needs me to accompany her since it is not very convenient for her to carry the girl. S gave me a smile but rejected my offer telling me that she will be bringing the girl to her home since it will be hard to explain to the girl's parents why she got so drunk. S also told me that she is staying at a condominium and she can always ask the guard to help her out.

Before S entered the cab, she asked me for my phone. I passed my phone over to her and she immediately returned it back to me.

S: Wei... you never unlock your phone what you expect me to do?

I apologised to her and unlocked my phone before passing it to her again. This time I saw her going to the calls app and she dailled a number, waited for a few seconds and I heard her phone ring. She then returned my phone to me, walked closer to me and whispered into my ear.

S: Your last outgoing call is my handphone number. I missed call myself so you know it really my number. I also have something to give you.

Just as she finished her sentence, S reached her hand into my pocket and redrew it out quickly. She then gave me a kiss on my cheek and went into the cab.

As I watched the cab drive out of my sight, I took out my phone and immediately saved S number into my contacts. I then put my hand into the pocket that S had reached into and was shocked to find what she had left inside. My hand came into contact with something lacy and also a fabric that felt like mesh. I grabbed whatever I was touching in my hand and pulled it out. I opened my hand and saw that it is a black mesh thong with lacy patterns on it. I immediately knew that it was the thong S was wearing earlier and my little brother started to react. I took out my phone and messaged S.

V: Why did you leave that in my pocket?

I waited for a moment and received a reply from S.

S: So that you have something to remind yourself of me and what happened tonight.

I smiled and kept my phone and the black thong into separate pockets before going back into the chalet.

FartingPartner
02-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Nice souvenir for you :p

GreenLED
02-07-2015, 03:06 PM
Support TS :) Good work

QuarterPound
02-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Love those games played in chalet, sure have wild happenings :D

donkeyleg
02-07-2015, 04:15 PM
Love those games played in chalet, sure have wild happenings :D

haha bring back those memories :)

pandancake
02-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Support TS :) Good work

Agree ..... camping for more :D

iCow1
02-07-2015, 05:10 PM
TS please continue soon !!!!!!!!!! :D

BMW69
02-07-2015, 07:10 PM
S is nice. :)

nottiguy1
02-07-2015, 09:40 PM
what a nice sexperience...

naughtykidsg
03-07-2015, 12:09 PM
I did not return back to the chalet immediately but took my time to have another cigarette. My thoughts slowly drift back to the time we were at the bench by the beach, the wonderful sight and adventure I had experience. I put my hand into the pocket that contained her black thong. The feeling of the soft fabric and laces made my little brother harder and harder. Suddenly I could feel a wet patch on the thong but the fabric feels like cotton. I checked around my surroundings to make sure I am alone and took out the black thong from my pocket. I opened up the thong and saw that part of the thong which is supposed to be covering her love hole is soaking wet. I thought to myself how come it is wet when she had removed it a long time ago.

After finishing my cigarette and stuffing the black thong back into my pocket, I walked back into the chalet. I saw my kakis and the group talking and drinking at the sitting area but this time not playing any games. I went to look for A as it is already 2-3am and I am feeling a little tired after what S had done to me. I found A busy tidying the bedroom and went over to tell him I am going off. A nodded his head in acknowledgement and thanked me for attending his gf's birthday party. A's gf is already knocked out way earlier so I did not get a chance to say my goodbye to her. I bid my farewell to my kakis and the girls and walked out of the chalet.

As I was outside the chalet, I was thinking whether I should call a cab again or just take a stroll out to Downtown East and hail a cab there. After some consideration, I decided to just walk out to Downtown East and try my luck there. While walking out towards Downtown East, I took out my cigarette and lighted up another stick. I then took out my phone and messaged S to check if she had reached home safely.

V: Girl, you reached home liao?

It was after a few moments that I received a reply from S.

S: Wah... call me girl liao? Haven yet la... still on cab. Where are you?

V: I just left the chalet and now walking out to Downtown East alone to get a cab.

S: Alone? be careful okay.

V: Ya... I will... but I got something I want to ask you.

S: What is it?

I thought hard to myself how I should ask her about the wet patch on her thong but decided to just go straight to the point.

V: How come your thong is still wet? I thought you took it off a long time ago liao?

The reply did not come as soon as I thought it will and I stopped my steps to light up another cigarette. Then the reply came.

S: You naughty ah... go play around with my thong?

V: No lo... I took it out from my pocket and it is already wet.

S: LOL!!! okay la... I tell you la... I went to wear back my thong and nubra just now when I returned to the chalet. Everyone is inside the room so no one knows I wear them back ma.

When I saw her reply there was a sense of relief and happiness inside me. I thought to myself at least when she had zaogeng when sitting on the bed in the bedroom, she is only exposing her thongs and not her pussy to my kakis.

V: Then why you take it off again?

S: I wanted to give you a souvenir. So I took it off just now when I was in the toilet.

Naughty thoughts starts to come into my mind and I decided to ask bolder questions.

V: You so wet ah? Just wear for awhile the whole thong soaked?

I waited patiently for her reply and it was not something I expected.

S: I played with myself a bit just now in the toilet. I did not get my share of satisfaction like you lo.

V: How you played with yourself?

S: You really naughty and horny liao hor... I used my fingers to rub there la... if not use what?

V: LOL... okay okay... just asking ma... No need to react till like that.

After the last few exchange of messages, I mind started to imagine S playing with herself and the horny expression she will be making. I then decided to try my luck again.

V: I dont know how girls play with themselves ma... So have to ask you lo.

S: So now you know la.

V: Ya... now I know but still a bit blur how wet you are that can make the thong soaked and also I miss the part of you that your thong is supposed to cover.

There was no reply from her for awhile and I thought to myself that must be the limit for her. I continued my walk towards Downtown East and did not think too much on our exchange of messages. Then my phone beeped and it was the notification ringtone of a message received.

S: YOU ARE SO NAUGHTY AND HORNY!!! HUMPH!!!

naughtykidsg
03-07-2015, 12:38 PM
I smiled to myself when I received her reply and was about to message her again when I received another message from her. This time it is a photo that was sent over.

The photo is a selfie she took of herself and I could see that one of her hand is holding on to her skirt and she had pulled it up to expose her clean shaven pussy.

V: Very nice... but still I dont know which part caused the wetness and how it became wet leh.

After waiting for awhile, a second picture was sent over and this time my little brother almost cummed.

The second picture showed her lean low on the back and placing both her legs onto the back seat as though she is squatting on the seat. She had also raised her butt and spread her legs wide open to expose her love hole to the camera. I could see from the picture her pinkish pussy lips and also the wetness of her love hole.

I was just standing still and enjoying the picture she had sent me when I received another message from her. This time I did not expect to receive what she had sent over and it totally blow my mind away. It was a video.

I downloaded the video and played it.

The video showed her in the same position as she was in the second picture she had sent but this time she had used her fingers to rub and spread her pinkish pussy lips open. It clearly show her love hole when her fingers spread her pussy lips and it is also very clear how wet she is. It was a very short video but all the while it showed her playing with her pussy.

S: Now you know everything liao... Dont show to other people hor... Its meant for you only. Enjoy yourself and dont think too much.

V: Dont worry... I am not that kind of person. I will only view them when I am alone and wont show to other people.

After my last message to her, I locked my phone and placed it back into my pocket. I was lucky that there were still cabs waiting outside Downtown East and boarded one to head back home. All the time in the cab I could not stop thinking of S and also how it may turn out between us.

BlueTailTuna
03-07-2015, 12:52 PM
Very nice, will be camping here :)

naughtykidsg
03-07-2015, 01:17 PM
The next few days were nothing special or exciting. The normal work life of a working adult. Waking up, going to work, finish work and head home then sleep. S and myself still contact each other through messages but there is nothing special about them. We would sent messages of "Good morning", "Good Night" and ask if we had taken our meals. It totally felt like we are already a couple together.

It took me 2 weeks to summon enough courage to date S out again and I asked her if she would like to catch a movie with me over the weekend. She agreed and told me to plan our first "date" out.

I planned out where we will meet, where we will have our meals and where and what movie to catch. The usual stuff for a guy to plan when going out on the first "date" with a girl.

As the day of our first "date" approaches, S messaged me again.

S: Can we meet earlier? Maybe in the afternoon? I need to do some shopping.

V: Okay. Do you want to have lunch together also?

S: No ba... I am having lunch with my parents and I will meet you straight after that.

V: Okay. So what time and where?

S: Er... we meet at 3pm at ION Orchard can?

V: Sure.

After a brief moment of no further messages from S, I placed my phone on my desk and continued with my work. It was then I received another message from S.

S: You got any special requests for what you want me to wear?

I smiled to myself and thought maybe I should play around with her and see what her response will be.

V: Yes. Come wearing the shortest flare skirt you dare to wear and also the most revealing top you have.

S: Very naughty la you. Then you better make sure you also bring along some condoms in case you need them.

V: LOL!!! Okay. I will bring them along.

After my last message to S, I did not receive any reply from her. I thought to myself that she must be cursing herself or if not is running through her clothing to find what to wear. I smiled and went back to my work.

HumpyCamel
03-07-2015, 01:23 PM
TS please update soon :)

naughtykidsg
03-07-2015, 02:18 PM
When the day for our "date" reached, I prepared myself and went out to meet S. I had my lunch by myself and took the train to Orchard MRT station. I reached ION Orchard at about 2.30pm and stood outside the MRT gantry to wait for S to arrive. Soon I received a message on my phone and saw it was from S.

S: I am on a cab reaching ION Orchard... Where are you?

V: I reached liao lo... I go the taxi stand to wait for you?

S: Okay.

I placed my phone into my pocket and headed towards the taxi stand of ION Orchard. As I was not very sure where the taxi stand is, I asked around and was told that the taxi stand is at level 2. I thanked the person and headed straight up to the 2nd floor. When I reached the 2nd floor of ION Orchard, I saw that S had already arrived and she is standing near a sliding glass door with her back facing me.

What made me shocked is what she is wearing. She is wearing a loose low back black top with just thin straps on her shoulders holding onto the top to prevent it from dropping off and her skirt is like the shortest skirt I have ever seen a girl wear. Her skirt is like a skater skirt, flare and looks made of silk material with some floral patterns, but the length of the skirt is even shorter than what she wore at the chalet and this time the hem is like centimeters from exposing her butt. The skirt also looks very light weight unlike normal skater skirt as I could see the hem of the skirt moving even to the wind from the air conditioning.

As I walked towards S, the sliding glass door opened and I could feel a gust of wind blowing straight in. The wind blew opened the skirt S is wearing and I saw the hot pink thong she is wearing. In my heart I thought to myself this girl is crazy to wear just that thong without any safety shorts underneath that kind of short skirt.

As S was busy trying to hold down her skirt, I reached where she was standing and stood behind her to help her cover her butt from the view of others.

V: You really daring sia... wear till like that... Not scare zaogeng?

S turned to face me and smiled.

S: You the one who requested wor. Cannot blame me leh.

I shook my head in disbelief pulled S away from the sliding glass door.

As we walked further away from the sliding glass door, I discovered that my hand had been holding on to the hand of S all the time. I turned to look at her and it was then I really noticed how revealing her top is. From the back the top is already seducing enough, but from the front is like OMG. The thin straps holding onto the top is attached to 2 triangles that covered her breast and the arm hole of her top is also low and not really providing much cover from the side. There is no way she could be wearing bra and not exposing her bra with that top and my guess is she is wearing nubra again. With that kind of view and after what I saw earlier when the wind blew her skirt open, my little brother woke up and I started cursing myself why I did not bring any condoms as she had suggested.

KuayTutu
03-07-2015, 02:31 PM
I like the way S dress herself :)

BMW69
03-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Not to worry, there are many places where you can get condoms in Orchard. Right outside ION for example... :D

F1Partner
03-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Not to worry, there are many places where you can get condoms in Orchard. Right outside ION for example... :D

Many 7-elevens around that area :D

penanglucksa
04-07-2015, 11:07 PM
S is such a hottie !!!! :D

quicksilver3210
05-07-2015, 03:38 AM
Please continue TS :)

LinJen
05-07-2015, 05:26 PM
waiting for update :)

footballgenius
05-07-2015, 10:26 PM
Great stuff ...... pls continue soon :)

HairyPorter1
06-07-2015, 03:44 AM
This meetup sure have action :D

BMW69
06-07-2015, 09:33 AM
TS too busy trying to satisfy V to continue.

FartingPartner
06-07-2015, 04:21 PM
TS too busy trying to satisfy V to continue.

V or S? :D

FishyPartner
06-07-2015, 09:39 PM
You enjoy farting?

BMW69
07-07-2015, 12:31 AM
V or S? :D

Haha paiseh. Read until I cockeye already. I mean S :D

kingfisher816
07-07-2015, 01:55 AM
Something's exciting gonna happen ..... :)

please continue TS

donkeyleg
07-07-2015, 03:38 AM
waiting for next update ....

WhyAlwaysMi
07-07-2015, 11:00 AM
TS where are you? :D

SkyCarpenter
08-07-2015, 02:34 PM
I think TS better go 7-11 to buy condoms first.

naughtykidsg
09-07-2015, 01:34 PM
Sorry for the delay in updates.

As we were walking still holding hands, I suddenly remembered that S said something about she needs to do some shopping.

V: Er... you said you need to buy something right?

S: Ya... need to buy some formal wear for office. My father wants me to start work at his company.

V: Oh... But why cannot wear your normal clothing to work? It is your father's company what.

S turned and stared straight into my eyes.

S: My father will kill me if I wear like this to work. He dont mind I wear like this to go out but not at his company. He is very strict when it comes to work.

I was stunned at the sudden change of tone for S as she sounded very very serious. Its as though she have no other options but to comply with her father commands.

V: Okay okay... relax... just asking only...

S then smiled and relaxed a little before adding on to her earlier reply.

S: I also dont want the guys in my father's company to lose concentration while working especially those foreign workers.

S then gave me a cheeky wink and stuck her tongue out like a little girl.

I returned her gestures by slapping my forehead with my palm and shaking my head at the same time. But I knew what she meant when she say lose concentration. If I have a female colleague wearing like this to work everyday I would be spending more time looking at her and hoping to catch her zaogeng all the time.

S seems to know ION Orchard very well as she lead me to a lift lobby to wait for the lift.

S: We go down to B4. Got G2000 there.

I nodded my head to acknowledge what she said but my eyes were always keeping a lookout at her top hoping to catch a glance of what she is wearing under her top.

The lift came and we went inside. It was not very crowded but we still walked all the way to the back of the lift. As the lift descended, it almost stopped at every level and more people started coming into the lift. It came to a point that the lift was so crowded S had to press her body onto me. I could feel her firm breast pressing against my chest and one of my hand automatically went to her hug her waist. What I was surprise was my other hand went to her skirt and helped her press her skirt down her butt. There was no rejection from S as she just looked at me.

S: You naughty ah...

V: No la... Just help you cover in case people accidentally touch you from behind.

S smiled and looked away from me. I looked down and I was treated to another beautiful of the day. Because S is now pressing her body on me, her loose top had actually opened up at the front giving me a clear view of her breast. But when I looked closely I could not see her nubra. Thoughts went wild in my mind as I started thinking to myself that she totally did not wear anything under that revealing top.

The lift reached B4 and everyone went out of the lift. As we walked towards G2000, S suddenly stopped and looked straight into my eyes.

S: You enjoyed what you saw just now?

I pretended not knowing what she is saying and gave her a puzzled look.

V: What you mean?

S: Dont pretend la... I saw you keep looking into my top just now inside the lift. The walls in the lift are mirrors leh.

I cursed myself in my heart when I heard what S said and just smiled.

V: Er... ya... it was really beautiful.

S hearing my reply smiled back and started dragging me again towards G2000.

IceLem0nTea
09-07-2015, 01:38 PM
hehe thanks for the update :)

IceKachiang
09-07-2015, 01:47 PM
haha I can picture the view from the top .....

HawaiiBigO
09-07-2015, 01:58 PM
Nice story bro ..... camping here :D

naughtykidsg
09-07-2015, 02:14 PM
When we reached G2000, S went straight to the female section and I was left wandering at the male section. I was just about to browse through some shirts and pants when S came back to me holding some top and skirts.

S: I going to try out these... Help me see if they look nice on me okay?

I just nodded at her and smile. S also smiled back at me and pulled me towards the fitting rooms. When we reached the fitting rooms I stopped and told S to go ahead and change while I wait here. S looked back at me in a disappointed way.

S: You dont want to follow me in?

V: You dont crazy la... hurry up go change. I will wait for you here.

S gave me a sad face after hearing my reply but started pulling my hand again towards the last fitting room.

S: Then you wait just outside the fitting room can? I dont want to walk out to show you then walk back in again.

I sighed and said okay while nodding my head. Sometimes she is really behaving like a small girl that makes any guy melt just by looking at her.

S went into the fitting room and closed the door. I then heard a click sound and saw that the door is now locked. My thoughts were divided as I waited outside the fitting room. One part of me telling me how stupid I was for not following her into the fitting room and the other part telling me that I did the right thing by being a gentlemen.

As i was waiting outside the fitting room, my phone beeped indicating I have received a message. I unlocked my phone and saw that it was a message from S. Feeling puzzled I open the message and it was a photo that I received. S had taken a photo of herself in the fitting room with her top and skirt taken off. The photo clearly showed the hot pink thong she is wearing but her hands are covering her breasts. Then a second message from S came in.

S: This is what you missed.

I smiled and replied her back.

V: Its okay... but I cant see your upper body leh.

After I had sent out my reply to her, I heard a familiar clicking sound and the door of the fitting room with S inside opened.

As the door of the fitting room slowly opened my eyes nearly popped out. S is standing there inside the fitting room facing me with the door wide open but she is not wearing anything. Her breasts are in full view and I saw that she is just wearing nipple tapes. But as I looked down, I saw that she had also removed her thong and her clean shaven pussy is also in my full view.

S smiled at me and closed the door locking it in the process. I then received another message from S.

S: Now you see it now you dont.

I smiled as I read her message. Cheeky girl, very very cheeky.

sataybeehoon
09-07-2015, 07:10 PM
wahahaa nice one TS, plse continue :)

BMW69
09-07-2015, 09:02 PM
S is such a tease.

junior_cannibal
09-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Good story. Camp here!

Fabregas99
10-07-2015, 04:15 AM
Please continue bro :D

iDunHackCare
10-07-2015, 05:08 PM
camping here :)

ganxibaxian
10-07-2015, 08:02 PM
WTF how I wish I was near the changing room when S open the door :D

JohnWane
10-07-2015, 11:11 PM
wow cannot tahan leh, S this type of lady :p

BMW69
10-07-2015, 11:47 PM
WTF how I wish I was near the changing room when S open the door :D

Go and stand outside changing rooms when you're free... One day you'll get the chance to see something like that. :D

FunPartner
11-07-2015, 10:36 AM
Very good story ..... camping here :)

naughtykidsg
11-07-2015, 08:12 PM
After reading her message, I locked my phone and kept it in my pocket. Just after keeping my phone, a guy walked towards me and entered the changing room beside the one S is in. The guy is quite young maybe about the same age as S. As I waited outside the fitting room S is in, I looked around and noticed that the walls along the fitting rooms passageway are all mirrors. Immediately a naughty thought came to my mind and I decided to make S expose herself unintentionally to other guys. I checked on the angles and discovered that from the mirror, the guy using the fitting room beside S can actually see the fitting room S is in from the reflection. I took out my phone and messaged S.

V: Are you done?

It took about a few seconds for S to reply my message so I presume she must be in the middle of changing when I messaged her.

S: Not yet la... Just finish trying out the 2nd piece. You miss me already?

I smiled to myself and replied her.

V: Ya la... Who ask you to open the door just now. Now I want to see more than what I saw just now.

S: Who ask you dont want to follow me inside. Now you have to wait liao lo.

I did not reply her back and just stood outside the fitting room. Hoping that she would take my bait and fall into my trap.

Soon I heard a click and slowly the door of the fitting room S is in opened. I looked up and saw S wearing just a white shirt that is fully unbuttoned. I stared at her half naked body and saw that this time she is not only showing me her clean shaven pussy but she had also removed her nipple tapes. Although her nipples are slightly brown and about the size of a twenty cent coins, they look fantastic. It could be the aircon or she is horny, her nipples look erected and hard.

I smiled at her and with a cheeky face stared at her clean shaven pussy. S seems to be able to catch what I meant and she slowly moved herself towards one side of the fitting room. Then without any warning, S lifted up one of her legs and did a standing split with the lifted leg resting on the door of her fitting room. My eyes widen when I saw what S had done. Her love hole is totally exposed as her pussy lips had opened from the stretching of the legs. Suddenly, I heard a familiar click sound and from the corner of my eye I saw the door of the fitting room beside S opened.

When the door opened fully, I saw the shocked expression on the the guy's face. From the mirror reflection he could see clearly the half naked body of S and with the pose that S is in, he definitely saw her exposed love hole as well.

S panicked when she saw the door open and the guy standing there. From her angle she also must be able to see clearly the guy staring at her half naked body and her exposed love hole. S immediately covered her upper body by closing up the white shirt she is wearing and brought down her leg from the door. Then S turned her body away and closed the door of the fitting room she is in. I could see the guy was still in a state of shock as he stood there not knowing what to do next. I stared straight in the eye of the guy and he lowered his head and walked out of the fitting rooms.

naughtykidsg
11-07-2015, 11:29 PM
After the guy had walked out of the fitting rooms there was an eerie silence that filled the air. It was not like there was no sound at all but the air just felt heavy. Then my phone beeped and I saw that S had messaged me.

S: Did you know that there was a guy beside my fitting room?

Reading her message, I dont know how I should reply her. Should I be honest or just lie to her that I didn't know anything at all.

V: Yes. I know.

It took awhile after I replied S for her to message me again.

S: So you purposely made me expose my body to another guy in public?

Reading the message that S sent to me I started to feel very bad about the whole incident. Putting myself in her shoes as a girl, it must be super embarrassing to let another guy see your naked body in public and especially with the pose that she made and her love hole in full view.

V: I'm sorry... it was meant to be a joke. I did not mean for it to turn this way.

This time round the reply from S came fast.

S: So you enjoy seeing me zaogeng to other guys or you enjoy letting other guys see my body also?

V: I'm really sorry. I did not mean it.

There was no reply from S after my last message. I just stood there looking down at my feet thinking how to fix the situation now. Just as I was about to take out my phone to message S again. The door of the fitting room opened and S came out. The look in her eyes were scary. They look so empty and hollow as if there was no emotions in them at all.

S walked pass me as if I was not even there and went straight to the cashier. I hurried over to her and heard her tell the staff that she would be taking the pieces she had tried and asked for brand new ones. I was about to open my mouth when S turned to face me and stared straight into my eyes.

S: You dont regret what you did. You started this game now I will play along with you.

I did not know how to react to what S said so I just stood beside her at the cashier as she made the payment with her credit card. I started to think on what she had said about "Dont regret" and "Now I will play along". What actually did she mean?

After S had made the payment, she turned to face me.

S: I need to buy some shoes also.

Before I could even say anything, S pulled me out of G2000. Holding my hand, S dragged me to B3 and we entered one of the shoe shops. She then told me to sit on the bench and wait for her to take her pick. As I felt sorry for what I did earlier, I just complied with what S said and sat down on the bench inside the shop. S passed me the shopping bag from G2000 and went off looking at shoes.

I was feeling bored just sitting on the bench doing nothing so I started to check out the interior of the shop which is very well furnished. I noticed there are a lot of mirrors inside the shop and some of them are on the floor placed at an angle. Nothing uncommon for me as I thought to myself since this is a shoe shop and the mirrors are supposed to help the shoppers see if the shoes looks nice on them.

Just as I was looking around, S walked to a shoe rack beside the bench I was sitting. I looked up and saw that she was looking at me. There was something about the look in her eyes that made me uneasy.

As i was still trying to figure out what she meant when we were still in G2000. S suddenly bent down to pick up a pair of heels from the lowest rack. As S was facing my direction, her loose top opened up from the front right in my face and I could see straight into her top with her breasts in full view. As I was looking at her breasts, I saw her nipples. She did not wear back the nipple tapes I saw at G2000. Just as I was enjoying my view, I noticed something else. There is an angled mirror on the floor just behind S and the refection showed what S was wearing under her skirt when she bent down. The problem here is S did not wear anything under her skirt and her bare pussy was in full view from the reflection of the mirror.

By the time I realised all these, I noticed a few guys all looking in the direction of S. Some looking straight at the full view of her breasts and some looking at the reflection of the mirror which showed her bare pussy. I tapped on the hand of S and whispered to her.

V: Wei... You zaogeng from the front and back liao la...

There was no response from S as she maintained in her position and allowed the guys to enjoy the view longer.

Then S straighten herself up and walked to another side of the shoe shop and repeated what she did again. She was doing this all over the shoe shop and now all the guys in the shoe shop are focusing on S. I soon noticed a few guys taking out their phones and I suspect they are trying to snap a few pictures of S zaogeng. I could not take it anymore and walk over to S. I pulled S up to a standing position and held her hand tight. I looked at S but before I could say anything, S spoke first.

S: Did you enjoy yourself? I bet all the guys in the shop must have seen my body already.

I almost cried when I heard what S said. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

V: I'm really very sorry. Please stop what you are doing. The guys are taking pictures of you. I dont want you to show your body to anyone else.

ChinaAngel
13-07-2015, 01:44 PM
Waiting for more updates .

xxxaddict
13-07-2015, 02:48 PM
wow... scary...

KopiOTitLo
13-07-2015, 03:50 PM
wow... scary...

especially when a woman is in "revenge" mode :D

naughtykidsg
15-07-2015, 12:23 PM
I dont know what made me did what I did. May be it was because I was feeling guilty about what happened in G2000 or I was feeling that it is just wrong for her to do what she doing. Regardless of which, I only know my heart broke when I heard what S said.

I dont know how long I hugged S. Time seems to just stop at that moment. Then S whispered to me.

S: Wei... People looking la.

I soften my grip and look into her eyes. The expressions she had before were no longer there instead I saw the same eyes that took my heart whenever I look at them. It was innocent and pure. I looked around the shop and realised that almost everyone is looking at us. I then let go of S from my arms and she immediately held onto my hand and pulled me to the bench where her shopping bag was. She took the bag and continued pulling me out of the shop.

When we were a distance away from the shop. S stopped and turned to face me.

S: You siao ah... like that hug me inside the shop. Very paiseh one leh.

When S told me that I was very puzzled. She felt paiseh when I hug her but she dont feel anything when she is exposing her body to all the guys in the shop? Weird girl.

V: Er... Sorry. I just dont want you to continue what you were doing inside the shop.

When S heard what I said, she lowered her head and walked closer to me.

S: Promise me one thing.

V: Okay. What thing?

S: Dont ever do that to me again. I dont want anyone else to see my body but you.

I hugged S tightly again and promised her I will never do what I did again.

Slowly, I let go of S and planted a kiss on her forehead. I looked straight into her eyes and said.

V: You also have to promise me one thing. Dont ever do what you did in the shop again.

S nodded her head and we hugged again.

We did not hug for very long as she again felt uncomfortable when people started looking at us hugging in the middle of the corridor of ION Orchard. So we started walking around ION Orchard aimlessly but we were holding each other's hand were firmly together. As we were walking, S saw a signage that indicated where the restrooms were and she told me she needs to go to the ladies. I nodded my head and told her I will be waiting outside along the corridor. As S left to go to the ladies, I just walked to the side and leaned on the wall. I took out my phone and started to play around with it by opening some apps then closing them.

Just as I was playing with my phone, S suddenly messaged me. I launched the app and saw that it was another picture. The picture is obviously taken inside the toilet cubicle and it showed her with her clothing all taken off. I looked closely and saw that she had wore back her hot pink thong and nipple tapes. Then another message from S came in.

S: I good girl hor. I wear back.

I smiled, locked my phone and put it into my pocket. Then suddenly I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I looked up and saw it was one of my colleagues (lets just call him R).

R: Yo bro... What you doing here sia?

R is just another colleague of mine from another department. He is not one of my kakis in the office and our encounters are always only on work.

V: Yo... I waiting for my friend. You leh?

R: Aiya... my wife needs to buy something from here so accompany her here lo.

Just as we were talking, S came out of the ladies and walked towards us. I introduced R to S and vice versa.

As I was introducing them to each other, I saw R checking S out from top to bottom. I would not blame him as the way S is dressed any guy will be attracted to her.

S: Er... Can we go? I still need to buy shoes.

I could sense that S is very comfortable with the way R is looking at her so I just nodded my head and said goodbye to R.

V: Got to go bro. See you in office on Monday.

R snapped out of his trance and replied.

R: Okay... take care. I also need to go to the restroom liao.

As we went our separate ways, S asked me more about R.

S: You know him very well?

V: No la... just another colleague in the office. We not close at all lo.

S: Oh... Okay. I dont like him at all. The way he look at me is like a pervert lo. So disgusting.

V: Hahahaha... Who ask you to wear till like that.

S then looked at me with a stern expression replied.

V: YOU.

PlaySoBig
15-07-2015, 02:29 PM
Thanks for updating :)

tuikboo
15-07-2015, 03:04 PM
Ts tq n pls continue with more write up.
Cheers

LeeChongWei
15-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Any pic of S? :p

naughtykidsg
16-07-2015, 04:32 PM
I almost laughed out loud at S response but I controlled myself so that I will not upset her again. When we reached another shoe shop, S pulled me into the shop and again the same thing happened. S passed me the shopping bag and asked me to sit on one of the benches and wait for her to finish her shopping. While waiting for her, I looked around the shop and i see mirrors all over the shop too. I started to worry that S might expose herself again this time unintentionally so I looked around the shop to see where S was. But luckily this time S seems conscious of what she is wearing as I can see her using her hands to cover herself whenever she needs to bend down or she would just do a half squat to pick up shoes. I smiled to myself and relaxed. I took out my phone from my pocket and started playing games on my phone.

Halfway playing the games on my phone, I noticed from the corner of my eyes a pair of legs in high heels beside me. I looked up and it was S beside me looking at the mirror to see if the heels looked nice on her. S had long legs with really fair skin. When you pair that up with the super short skirt she is wearing and the 5 inch heels she tried on, she is just screaming sexy all over her. S seems to catch me staring at her and turned to face me.

S: Nice ma?

No words came out of my mouth and I just nodded my head in agreement.

S then smiled and went over to another bench to sit down and change into the shoes she wore originally. I then saw her talking to one of the sales staff and she seems to be asking them to get her a brand new pair and to place them at the cashier. She then walked around the shop again looking at other shoes. When I saw her looking at shoes again, I went back to playing the games on my phone since she seems she is not done with her shopping.

Not long after I returned to playing games on my phone I saw a pair of legs in heels standing beside me, I looked up and saw it was S again. This time S just took the shopping bag and told me she is done with her shopping and we can leave the shop. I looked down and noticed those are the pair of heels she tried on beside me earlier. S seems to catch what I was thinking and whispered into my ears.

S: You seems to like me wearing this pair of heels just now when I am trying so I bought it and changed into them immediately lo.

V: Huh? Then your original shoes leh? Throw away liao?

S pointed at a shoe box inside another shopping bag.

S: Inside.

I smiled at S, stood up and took the shopping bags from S.

V: I take the shopping bags la. You just walk around to see if got anything else you want to buy.

S smiled happily back at me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. She then turned and walked out of the shop with me following behind.

iLeopard
16-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Nice story ...... and sexy S :D

pratabanana
16-07-2015, 08:15 PM
Wish I was at the shoe shop :p

BMW69
16-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Any pics of S TS? :D

JohnBoJi
16-07-2015, 10:12 PM
Any pics of S TS? :D

Same idea !!! :D

ShaTinGao
18-07-2015, 05:54 PM
Same idea !!! :D

I thought you self-ban for 1 month?
:D

naughtykidsg
20-07-2015, 01:24 PM
To be honest, I had purposely told S to walk first so that I could check her out from the back. I deliberately slowed my steps so that I am about 4 steps behind her to get a full view of her behind. Those fair long legs with the super short skirt and now with killer heels is just something too good for me to miss. I could feel my brother below slowly getting aroused just by watching her butt sway and the skirt just showing a little of her butt cheeks every now and then. S did not really buy anything else after she got her shoes, we were just window shopping and would just go into shops randomly and go out from them without buying anything.

After some walking, we reached coffeebean and S asked if we could just get a drink inside as she is also tired from all that walking. I agreed and S found a place for us to sit at a corner right inside of coffeebean. I placed her shopping bags on a chair and asked her what she would like. After getting her orders, I went to buy the drinks from the counter. While waiting for our drinks, I looked over to S and she is busy on her phone. I took the chance to admire her in her natural state and she is really like a GND and SYT combined together in one body. The angel face but with a body that any guy would die for plus a sense of innocence that is really hard to describe.

After getting our drinks, I walked back to S and sat down opposite her after placing our drinks on the table. S is sitting on a sofa bench so she is seated in a position lower than me. Everytime she leaned forward to have a sip of her drink I would be treated to a downblouse view of her.

We started chit chating and was laughing and we talked about things that I cant even remember. It is like we were just enjoying each other's accompany and the topic no longer matters. But after a while, I started to be curious about her relationship with her ex-bfs and if she is currently attached. So I summoned all the courage that I have and popped the question.

V: Er... S, are you attached now?

S suddenly stopped laughing and I could see her expression change to a more serious look.

S: No. I broke up with my ex a few months ago.

Her reply made me very happy in my heart and I continued asking her about her ex-bf without realising that she is trying to avoid talking about it.

V: So why did you break up with him and what is he like?

There was no response from S, she just turned her head to another direction and remained silence. This time I could sense that I may have asked a wrong question and so also kept quiet. But it did not take long for me to break my silence and I spoke.

V: Er... Sorry if I asked too much. Its okay if you dont want to talk about it.

There was still no response from S and so I kept quiet again and just drank my coffee.

After a while of awkward silence, S turned to face me and place her hand on mine. I looked at her and I noticed her eyes watering up. Then S asked me to sit beside her at the sofa bench which I did. After I had sat down beside S, she hold onto my hand tightly and spoke.

S: Im sorry about just now, I just dont want to talk about my ex. We did not end in a happy way.

S stopped for moment and she took a deep breathe.

S: i was with my ex for about 1 year, we knew each other when I went for a birthday party at a club. He was invited by the bf of my friend and so we got to know each other from there.

When S told me these, I was thinking to myself that all these sounds so familiar. It is like how S and me meet.

S: We started going out and after about 1 month he asked me to be his gf. I did not really think too much and I also liked him a lot so I agreed. Nothing changed for the first 2-3 months and we were just like any couple.

S stopped and took a sip of her drink.

S: But things started to change when he changed his job. He would be abit more rough when talking to me and also started to ask for sex from me. I did not agree at first but after a few weeks, I agreed and we had our first time together in his room. He was very rough and forceful on me and I did not enjoy it at all. He also asked me to give him bj and guided me on how to give a good bj. I did not like giving him bj as he would always shoot his cum into my mouth and ask me to shallow them.

After hearing what S said, I could feel my little brother getting harder and harder. S stopped and took another sip from her drink before she continued.

S: He would always ask me to go over to his house and we would have sex each time I was there. Later I got to know that he had been watching porn and also had been visiting geylang to satisfy his lust whenever I have my period. I was very upset with him but I just could not bring myself to leave him. But there was one night after we went clubbing that made me really scare of him.

S: We were supposed to go clubbing with his colleagues and I went over to his house first before we head down together. I was wearing a mini backless dress but had safety shorts and nubra on. When I was at his house, we had sex again. He was very rough on me and gave me love bites on my neck and on my breast. After he was done with me, he told me to go have a bath first and we would be meeting his colleagues after that.

I tried to stop S from telling me further but she just shook her head and continued.

S: When I finished bathing and went into his room, I saw my dress on the bed but I could not find my nubra, panty and safety shorts. I asked him and he told me he had threw them away. He also took out a thong and asked me to wear that. I was shocked because the material of the dress I wore is very thin and the shape of my nipples will definitely be seen without my nubra. The dress is also very flare and short which is why I had put on safety shorts. I was very upset with him but I had no choice since I dont have anything else to wear. When I was dressing up, he went to a drawer and took out something else. I turned and saw that it was a remote controlled vibrator. He then told me to put that inside me before wearing the thong. I refused at first but he became angry. So I just complied and inserted the vibrator into my virginal before wearing the thong. After I had finished dressing up, he took out the controller and switched it on. I immediately moaned and dropped to my knees when the strong vibration came on inside me. I begged him to stop but he just walked out of the room to bath with the controller and it remained on. All the while when he was bathing, I was feeling the vibration inside me and I came a few times. When he came back to the room, I was already feeling weak on my legs and I could feel that the thong is totally soaked with my juice.

naughtykidsg
20-07-2015, 02:30 PM
I could feel that S was starting to get more emotional and I really wanted her to stop but my little brother is also getting harder and harder as I continue to hear S talk about her ex.

S: When he came back into the room, he switched off the controller and smiled at me asking if I enjoyed myself when he was bathing. I did not reply his question but instead asked him if I could remove the vibrator and not wear it to go clubbing with his colleagues. He seems to think about my question for a while and told me that if I do not want to wear the vibrator, I would need to go clubbing not wearing anything below. I was shocked at his reply but agreed to go clubbing without the thong as I am very afraid that he would switch on the vibrator again in front of his colleagues. I stood up, took off the thong I was wearing and pulled out the vibrator. Both the vibrator and thong is soaked wet with my juice. I adjusted my dress and we left his house.

S: I was feeling very uneasy when we met up with his colleagues at the club. There were about 5-6 of his colleagues at the club and they were all guys. They were all looking at my nipples as the shape is just too obvious with the thin material of my dress. I also caught some of them trying to catch me zaogeng with the mini dress that I wear. I tried to cover myself up as much as I can but there is only so much I can do with two hands and I have to cover both top and bottom. We started drinking and I could sense that my ex is trying to get me drunk as he pour glass after glass of whiskey for me. After downing a few glasses of whiskey, I started to feel the effect of the drink and dropped my defenses. As I was swaying to the music, one of his colleagues came very close to me while talking to my ex. After a while, I noticed his colleague is holding his phone in his hand but it was placed under my dress with the camera facing up. I was shocked and told my ex about it but he just brushed me off and told me that I was over sensitive. I was very upset with him but did not want to embarrass him in front of his colleagues.

S: After a few more drinks, that colleagues of his went smoking and the rest of his colleagues all followed leaving only my ex and myself at out table. I turned to my ex and told him how unhappy I was that his colleague was trying to take upskirt of me. But my ex told me back angrily that even if he was so what since the place is so dark he would not be able to catch anything. When he told me that I thought to myself that what he said was also true. So I apologised to my ex. Soon after I apologised, I felt a hand on my bare butt. I turned and saw that my ex had placed his hand under my dress and is slowly moving his way to my pussy. I tried to stopped him but he just did not stop and soon his fingers were playing with my clit and also started to insert his fingers into my virginal. I moaned as he started to move his fingers in and out of my love hole. He stopped when he received a message on his phone.

S: I took a peek at his message and my heart almost stopped beating. The message is from one of his colleague and it read "Nice pussy your gf have... So daring to go clubbing without anything below" I stared at my ex and he just smiled back at me. Soon his colleagues all returned and they were smiling when they saw me. I told my ex that I wanted to leave and we all left after that.

Lostuncle
27-07-2015, 01:32 PM
Bro, nice story. Waiting for further updates!!

naughtykidsg
29-07-2015, 03:04 PM
Sorry for the delay in updates. Was really busy with work.

NABOdog
29-07-2015, 03:14 PM
Waiting for your update :)

naughtykidsg
29-07-2015, 03:42 PM
I dont know what was going through my mind when I heard what S had told me. One part of me is really hoping for her to continue but another part of me just wants her to stop telling me all the things that she did with her ex-bf. But somehow it seems my brother below won the fight and I did not stop S from continuing.

S: We went outside the club and my ex's colleagues all followed. My ex suggested that we cross the road to the opposite side so that the cab dont have to make a detour to send us home. All his colleagues agreed and they started walking towards an overhead bridge. I did not say anything to my ex and walked towards the bridge also as I only wanted to get home as soon as possible. When we all reached the overhead bridge, my ex's colleagues lighted up their cigarettes and told my ex to go ahead first. I did not care too much and walked up the stairs of the overhead bridge thinking that my ex would follow behind me to help me cover up. But he didn't and he was instead walking beside me. I was shocked as I realised that all his colleagues need to do is to look up and they would definitely have a clear view my upskirt. I looked back down and true enough, all his colleagues were looking up when climbing up the stairs behind me slowly. When I tired to use my hand to cover up my bottom, my ex grabbed them and held on to them tightly. It was at that moment I knew it was his plan to make me zaogeng in front of his colleagues.

S stopped briefly to have another sip of her drink and she continued.

S: When we reached the opposite side of the road, I was almost at the edge of crying. I'm pretty sure all his colleagues had a good view of my bare butt and pussy when we were closing the overhead bridge. When a cab came, my ex told one of his colleagues to share cab with us since he is staying nearby his house. His colleague agreed and took the front passenger seat while my ex and myself went to the back.

S: When the cab started driving towards my home, my ex started to get touchy with me at the back seat. He was grabbing my breast and also playing with my nipples. He then started to use his fingers to rub my pussy and also started to finger me. I used my hands to cover my mouth to prevent any moans from escaping as his colleague is just at the front seat. When I reached my home, I got out from the cab as fast as I could and went straight home without even saying anything to my ex.

naughtykidsg
21-08-2015, 01:43 PM
I looked at S and my heart was aching from all that her ex-bf had done to her. I moved my hand to hold her hand but she redrew them before I could hold onto them. Then S looked straight at me and shook her head lightly.

S: I want you to know all that had happened before you decide. I dont want you to regret later like I did.

I was puzzled by what S said as I thought that was all she could take from her ex-bf. Then S continued.

S: I did not contact him after that clubbing incident but he kept messaging me. I was angry and sad that he did those things to me but I still love him a lot. Then he sent a message to me on the eve of my birthday to say that he was sorry and if I wanted to break up with him. He promised me that he will never do those things to me ever again. He also told me that he would like to apologize to me by bringing me out on my birthday to enjoy ourselves as a couple again. I did not know what to do but in the end I agreed to go out with him and forgive him if he kept his promise.

When my birthday came the next day, we met up at a shopping mall and went to catch a movie. He was like a changed person as he became very caring and nice to me. He even bought me flowers for my birthday and told me his plan for the whole day. I found myself drown in his tender and care and I was again so deeply in love with him.

After the movie, we went to a nice restaurant in the central area for dinner as planned. He help me ordered my dinner and also a bottle of red wine to celebrate. Halfway through the dinner, he told me he had booked a room at a hotel just nearby and we can both spend the night there together like a married couple on their wedding night. I was overjoyed when I heard what he said and just agreed to his plan.

We ate our dinner slowly but the wine were downed quite fast. By the time we finished our dinner, we have finished 3 bottles of red wine and I was starting to feel the effects. My ex-bf paid for the bill and we started walking towards the hotel. When we reached the hotel, we went straight to the room that he had booked and I rested on the bed. He went to order room service for something light to eat and another bottle of red wine.

When room service came, we started to drink again and I knew I was drunk. We started to kiss each other and soon our hands were all over each other. He started to strip me from my clothing and I also did the same to him. It did not take long for us to be totally naked and he laid me gently on the bed. He then went over to his bag and took out a box of condoms. He capped himself and walked back to me but I saw he was holding onto something else in his hand... His handphone.

He told me he wanted to have tonight as a memory for us as a new beginning and I did know why I agreed. He started taking pictures of me naked and soon asked me to pose for the camera. I posed and he continued taking the pictures. He took close up shots of my clean shaven pussy and my breasts. He asked me to spread myself wide and took a few more pictures. Then he told me that he will video our lovemaking and I agreed again. We started to have sex and he recorded the whole session. When he had came, he went to the washroom to clean himself up.

I was exhausted from the lovemaking session we had and also because of the effects from the red wine so I just laid on the bed and closed my eyes.

LuisSuarez9
21-08-2015, 02:30 PM
TS good to see you update again :)

BlueTailTuna
21-08-2015, 05:54 PM
Welcome back TS :D
please update soon

medic05
01-09-2015, 09:18 PM
Upz.

Camping here

BMW69
02-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Where have you been TS?

naughtykidsg
03-09-2015, 08:49 PM
So sorry for the delay in updates... was busy with work.

S stopped there and I could see tears coming out from her eyes. She shut her eyes tight and took a deep breathe. All the while I was just looking at her with pain in my heart. I know it sounds sick, but I would really like to see the photos and videos her ex-bf took of her.

As I was still fantasizing about the photos and videos, S held onto my hand tightly and spoke.

S: What I am about to tell you is something that I have never told anyone about. It's a very dark secret of mine and I hope you would also keep it that way.

I could only merely nod my head and agreed to what she said. Then S continued.

S: I dont know for how long I was knocked out after my session with my ex-bf. I only remembered that I was exhausted and was lying on the bed. But when I was lying on the bed, I could feel someone touching me all over my body. I thought it was my ex-bf so I just did not pay any attention to it and continued to rest. But I soon realised something was not right. The hands were on my breasts and also on my pussy. There were also hands holding onto my legs spreading them wide open. I slowly opened my eyes and I got the biggest shock of my life.

I saw I was surrounded by 4 guys with me lying totally naked on the bed. I soon make out that they were my ex-bf's colleagues that we were clubbing together the last time. I did not know how to react when I realised that it was them touching my body all the while. One of the guys soon saw that I was awake and told the other guys. They all stopped, looked at me and smiled a very sinister smile. I immediately tried to find something to cover my body but I realised that the whole bed is now empty without any pillows or blanket so I could only use my hands to cover whatever I cover. Then I heard one of the guys say "Awake liao better what... if not fuck dead fish meh." I froze when I heard the word "fuck" as I realised that I am about to be a victim of gang rape by them.

Before I could snap back into reality, I saw camera flashes and I realised that the guys were using their handphones to take pictures of my naked body. I immediately used my hands to cover my face leaving my naked body in full view to the guys but I could not care less as I just dont want them to take pictures with my face showing.

I soon felt someone holding onto my legs and spreading them wide open. I peeked and saw 2 guys each holding onto one of my legs and spreading them wide to expose my clean shaven pussy. I also saw one more guy positioning his handphone right at my pussy and started taking pictures. I immediately tried to use my hands to cover my pussy and begged them to stop taking pictures of me. But as soon as I used my hands to cover my pussy, I felt another pair of hands grabbed my hands and pulled them away. Then my hands were held tightly above my head and I saw that it was my ex-bf holding onto my hands. Tears immediately started flowing down and I asked him why but he did not answer me.

What followed was a total torture to me as I saw the guys all use their handphones to take pictures of my naked body and also close up shots of my pussy. Some of the guys even went to pull open my pussy lips to expose my pussy even more and took more pictures. Then I heard one of the guy said he had enough of pictures and would like to take video instead. I heard my ex-bf replied to him "Go ahead. Do whatever you want as long as you all enjoy yourself." I could not believe what I was hearing but it was all too real as I started to feel fingers being inserted into my pussy and I saw one of the guy fingering me while the rest all started to take videos.

The guy that was fingering me was very good and it did not take him long to find my g spot. I tried hard not to moan as he concentrated all his efforts to stimulate my g spot but it was just impossible. I soon was out of my mind with the constant teasing on my g spot and started to moan. I could hear the guys all cheering the guy fingering me when they heard me moaning and the guy reacted by intensifying his efforts. I could not control myself and started moaning louder. In my mind I was feeling disgusted but there was nothing I could do. I was out of control of my body and started moaning louder and louder. I soon felt a buildup of fluid below and I knew my body was about to do something that had never happened before. I tried hard to struggle myself free again and begged the guy to stop fingering me but the guy seems to know what my body is going through and only went harder and harder on my g spot. The sensation was nothing I had ever experienced and I basically started to scream as I felt my body giving in to the teasing. Soon I felt that I could not hold the fluid any longer and I just released everything out.

The guys all started cheering as streams of fluid started gashing out from below me and the guy fingering me just continued his attack on my most sensitive place. He only stopped when I had released my last bit of fluid and he took out his fingers from my pussy. I was panting when he removed his fingers and I realised I had just squirted for the first time and it was done by a stranger and the whole thing was videoed.

SamsungS5
03-09-2015, 09:12 PM
TS pls continue .....

GrandCanyon
04-09-2015, 02:25 AM
TS thanks for updating .... :)

Nomadics
04-09-2015, 02:31 AM
Nice update TS

Immunities
04-09-2015, 02:54 AM
I was panting when he removed his fingers and I realised I had just squirted for the first time and it was done by a stranger and the whole thing was videoed.

I liked this part, really erotic

iFish69
04-09-2015, 01:05 PM
camping here !!

HippoFartner
04-09-2015, 08:16 PM
Please update soon .....

naughtykidsg
07-09-2015, 12:53 PM
S: As I was still recovering from the intensive orgasm I just had, I felt some holding onto my legs and spreading them wide open. I looked up and saw one of the guy totally naked with his fully erected cock capped with condom holding onto my legs. I tried hard to struggle but was just too weak and the guy told my ex-bf to tilt my body upwards so I could see clearly what he was going to do next.

My ex-bf complied and moved my hands behind my back and my upper body to a position where I am now resting on my ex-bf's body. I watched and cried as I saw the guy move his lower body closer and closer to my lower body and soon I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I cried and begged him to stop but it seems to make him even more horny as the guy started to grind my pussy entrance with his full erected cock. I was totally disgusted with myself as I could feel my pussy getting wetter as the guy was grinding me.

Then without any warning, the guy positioned his cock at my pussy entrance and pushed hard inwards. I screamed as I felt his whole cock entered my pussy and my body automatically reacted as he started to fuck me. I moaned and cried at the same time as the guy continued to fuck me. I was getting wetter and wetter and soon I felt his cock expand inside me. The guy intensified his movements and fucked me harder and harder. It did not take long and I felt a warm sensation inside my pussy as the guy came inside me shooting everything into the condom.

The guy withdrew himself and soon another guy took over. I was already too weak to have any resistant and allowed the guy to do whatever he wanted. After 3 of the guys had fucked me, I heard the last guy talking to my ex-bf "Bro, I give you double to fuck her raw. How?" and my ex-bf replied "On!".

Then the last guy entered me. I immediately knew something was wrong as I could not feel any rubber and I could feel the full warmth and contours of his cock inside my pussy. I looked and saw that the last guy fucking me without any condom. I screamed and begged him to stop as the last guy continued pumping me harder and harder. Soon I heard the last guy moaning and saying he is almost reaching his climax but he just continued to pump me harder and harder. I begged him to stop and not to shoot inside me as it is not my safe period but the last guy did not stop and instead banged me as hard as he could. Then I felt a warm fluid shot right into my pussy and I realised the last guy had came inside me without condom. I cried and screamed as I felt the last guy empty his load inside me and I knew I am now in danger of being pregnant with his child.

After the last guy had emptied his load, he withdrew himself and I could feel his sperm overflowing out from my pussy and dripping down my butt. The guys all cheered and took out their handphones to capture the sight of sperm flowing out from my pussy. Soon, the guys all started to get dressed and they told my ex-bf they will transfer the money into his account. Then my ex-bf also released my hands and left me lying on the bed alone and naked.

davidguetta
07-09-2015, 01:42 PM
Sometimes I read your stories I can't helped to become horny but at the same time I hope it's not true and I hoped it didn't happened to u.. Or anyone

KopiOTitLo
07-09-2015, 02:15 PM
Sometimes I read your stories I can't helped to become horny but at the same time I hope it's not true and I hoped it didn't happened to u.. Or anyone

ya, same here

medic05
09-09-2015, 11:03 AM
No more updates from TS

Camping here

naughtykidsg
09-09-2015, 04:59 PM
S: As I was lying on the bed, I still could not believe what had happened to me. My ex-bf turned from a loving bf to a monster in an instance. Slowly I got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. As I was walking towards the bathroom, I could feel my legs getting weak and also numbness at my pussy area but there was one feeling that I will never forget. I could feel the sperm of the last guy leaking out from my pussy and dripping down my thighs. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I turned on the shower and just stood there with the water flowing onto my body. I washed my body clean as I just dont want to have any trace of the guys on myself any longer, but when I started to wash my private area it brought me to tears. With each motion of cleaning my pussy, more sperm came flowing out and landed on my hand. I aimed the shower head directly at the entrance of my love hole and inserted my fingers into my pussy to dig out any remaining sperm inside. I knew in my heart that it was useless but I just wanted to make sure I am clean from all traces of the guys that just raped me.

When I finished my shower I walked out from the bathroom and saw my ex-bf sitting on a sofa looking at his handphone. He seems to be watching something and I soon heard my moaning and cries playing from his handphone. It was at that moment I realised he was watching a video of me being raped by the guys and he seems to be enjoying it.

I walked over to my ex-bf and asked him why did he do such things to me. His reply was very direct "I needed some money and they are willing to pay good money to have sex with you. The preview you gave them when we went clubbing together the last time made them all pay a lot more than I expected."

My tears immediately started flowing when I heard my ex-bf's reply. I was nothing more than an item for him to get some extra money from his colleagues. I got dressed and left for home. My heart had died and my only concern was what will happen if I got pregnant. While on the way back home, I messaged one of my bff and asked her if there are any ways to make sure I will not get pregnant after sex and she told me about a pill. I asked her if she had any with her and she replied she has. So I went over to her place to take the pill before heading home.

For months my ex-bf did not contact me at all after that incident and I just wanted to move on and forget he even existed in this world. But suddenly, I received a message from him and he wanted me to pass some money to him. My ex-bf knew I was from a rich family and the amount he wanted was $4k. I replied that I do not have that much of money with me but he replied with a photo that made me froze. It was a picture of myself totally naked with my legs spread wide open exposing my whole pussy. The picture also showed my face clearly and I was also giving a kind of slutty look for the camera.

I knew when that photo was taken and it was clear he will be using those photos to blackmail me. My ex-bf messaged me again to ask me if I wanted to see more of such photos or I would rather pass him the money. I replied that I will only pass him the money if he would meet me to delete all the pictures and videos he had, if not I will just go straight to the police. My ex-bf agreed and replied that if I passed him the $4k he wanted, he will delete everything in front of me when we meet. We agreed on the place and time and everything went as we had promised each other. I passed him the money and I deleted everything from his handphone. In fact, I reset his phone to factory settings. After that time, we have totally not been in contact.

S stopped and looked at me straight in the eye. I was shocked that she had such dark secrets but at the same time I was aroused by what she had told me. Then S held my hand tightly and spoke.

S: Now you know about my past, what do you think of me?

I looked at S and I knew what my answer was.

V: I dont mind your past but I mind what you think of our future.

When S heard my reply, her tears immediately came flowing down and she hugged me tightly.

S: I like you alot but I need some time to gather enough courage to go into another relationship.

V: I understand. I like you alot also. I wont push you for an answer so you can just take your time.

When S finally calmed herself down, she left for the restroom to wash herself up and also to touch up on her makeup. I sat alone at our table and was wondering if I had made a mistake. I knew she had deleted all the photos and videos on her ex-bf's handphone but how can she be sure that he did not backup the photos and videos and also what about the photos and videos the other 4 guys took.

When S came back she asked if I had already bought the tickets which I replied i have not. Then S suggested that we cancel the movie and to head over to a quiet place for us to be together. I asked her where but she just told me it is a secret.

We made our move and left for the taxi stand of ION Orchard. The wind at the taxi stand of ION Orchard was quite strong and it kept blowing up the skirt S was wearing exposing her hot pink thong to everyone. It made me super horny just by looking at her hot pink thong each time her skirt was blew up and S did not even bother to hold onto her skirt. When our cab came, we went into the cab and S told the driver to send us over to her place. I was shocked and looked at her. Then she whispered to me.

S: No one is at home, my parents went for a long trip to Europe to visit my relatives.

BMW69
09-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Is she testing you?

BlickBassy
09-09-2015, 08:58 PM
nice story. .

naughtykidsg
10-09-2015, 03:46 PM
The cab drove off towards the place S had told the driver. I was seated just behind the driver and S was seated behind the front passenger seat. There was a center seat between the two of us and I had purposely left it there so as to avoid any hanky panky inside the cab. But soon S shifted herself towards me to take up the center seat. As she move her body, I could see her skirt shifting higher and higher up her thighs and soon her hot pink thong was exposed. S then gave me a kiss on my cheek and whispered into my ears.

S: I am very wet below. You want to help me check?

After saying that, S grabbed my hand and placed it on her thigh. She then moved my hand to her inner thigh and spread her legs to give me more room to move. I was still hesitate but S soon sensed that and pulled my hand up to her private area. The feeling of her smooth thigh and the material of her hot pink thong was too much for me. My fingers started to roam to her pussy and I discovered that her thong was already soaked wet. I looked at S and she returned to me a slutty look by biting her lower lips. My fingers pulled aside her thong and started teasing her clitoris. S immediately started to moan and spread her legs even wider for me. I then moved my fingers further down to her love hole and it was very very wet. I tried to insert my fingers into her virginal but her thongs were sort of restricting my advances. S knew that her thong was in my way and asked me to stop for awhile. She then tilted her butt higher and took off her thong. S then pulled her thong to her ankles but because she is wearing the high heels she had just bought, it was difficult for her to remove the thong without shifting her legs up.

S turned to look at me and gave me a cheeky smile. She then brought up her legs and positioned herself in a squatting position exposing her pussy. I was shocked at what S did as all the cab driver had to do was to turn his head to check the side mirror and he will have a clear view of her pussy. But S did not seem to care as she just removed her thong and placed it into her shopping bag. She then took my hand and placed it back to her clean shaven pussy for me to do anything I wanted. I complied and started fingering her. S was obviously enjoying herself as she soon spread her legs even wider for me. I stopped fingering S when I realised that my whole hand was covered by her love juice.

Then S looked at me and she started to pull the thin straps of her top off her shoulders. S just simply let her top drop to her waist and removed the nubra she was wearing. Now not only is her pussy exposed but also her breasts. S then took my hand and placed it on her breasts. I immediately started to squeeze her firm breasts and played with her nipples.

Our actions did not stop till when we were reaching our destination. S then adjusted her top and skirt but she did not wear back her nubra and thong. When the cab reached our destination, I opened the door and the light inside the cab came on. I did not pay too much attention to it as the light just made it easier more me to find the amount needed for me to pay the cab driver. As I was taking out the cash from my wallet, I noticed that the cab driver was not looking at me but at the direction of S. I looked over and saw that S had bent forward to take her shopping bags which she had placed on the floor and the front of her loose top was wide open exposing her bare breast to the cab driver. It was worse when I realise that S had spread her legs open when she bent forward and I'm sure she had also exposed her pussy. S did not seem to realise anything as she just opened the door at her side and opened up her leg wider to alight from the cab.

After S had alighted from the cab, the cab driver looked over at me and I paid him the cab fare. When I was alighting from the cab, I saw that S had already walked over to my side of the cab to wait for me. There was still strong wind blowing and I could see S trying very hard not to let her skirt be blown up. But with the kind of skirt S was wearing, it was almost mission impossible as I kept seeing some parts of her skirt being blown open or blown up exposing her bare bottom.

After I had alighted from the cab, I walked over to S and told her what just happened inside the cab when she was alighting. S was shocked as she did not realised that she had exposed herself to the cab driver. Then S peeked over my shoulder and whispered to me.

S: The cab is still there, he did not drive off.

I was also puzzled as normally cab drivers would just drive off after the payment is made and all passengers had alighted from the cab.

S: Maybe he haven't see enough, let me tease him more.

After saying that, S moved to a spot where she can use me as a shield from the cab driver view. Then S just released her hands from her skirt and allowed the skirt to be blown freely by the strong wind. Then S pretended nothing was wrong and just stood where she was to talk to me. I could see that her skirt was constantly being blown up or blown open but S just did not seem to care. After standing there for awhile, the cab driver decided to drive off and S explained to me what she did.

S: He can see my skirt flying up but I am using your body to cover my pussy. So he can only see my skirt flying up but cant see my pussy.

Then S gave me a cheeky smile and pulled my body towards her.

S: Lets go up.

S turned and walked towards the lift lobby leaving me behind to follow her. As she was walking, her skirt was still being blown up by the strong wind and I could see her bare butt each time her skirt flew up.

FakePartner
10-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Super tease :D

JohnBoLanPar
10-09-2015, 05:49 PM
camping for more teasing :D

FartyPartner
10-09-2015, 07:54 PM
Let's camp together !!!!

BMW69
10-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Steam TS. :D

qa888
17-09-2015, 05:33 AM
TS. Faster update.. camping!!

iWabbit
17-09-2015, 11:49 AM
Waiting for more updates :D

FookPartner
17-09-2015, 03:17 PM
Any more updates?

skyleon
18-09-2015, 12:09 PM
I hope TS comes back soon.

JiByeHen
18-09-2015, 02:39 PM
I hope TS comes back soon.

Maybe TS board the wrong cruise ship? :p

mongkokgaokia
19-09-2015, 02:16 AM
Maybe TS board the wrong cruise ship? :p

wahahaa good poke :D :D

xrage
23-09-2015, 07:47 AM
S is is super cockteaser....................... I LIKE!

xrage
23-09-2015, 07:48 AM
I also hope this is fiction, as no one should have to go through what she did.

qa888
26-09-2015, 07:51 PM
TS faster Come back!

sexcrusader
27-09-2015, 03:45 PM
TS, please continue.

MyNameAdam
27-09-2015, 09:11 PM
When TS coming back for more.

medic05
07-10-2015, 09:46 PM
TS setting up tent here

naughtykidsg
15-10-2015, 04:32 PM
I was enjoying myself walking behind S to the lift lobby. The constant teasing by the wind blowing up her skirt was just too much for me to bear. Each time the wind blew slightly stronger, her skirt would just flip up and I could see the whole of her bare butt. When we reached the lift lobby, S stopped walking and turned to face me. As she turned, a gust of strong wind suddenly came blowing and the front of her skirt totally flew up exposing her clean shaven pussy completely in my view. S screamed a little and used her hands to cover her pussy. She then hurriedly pulled me to the lift lobby and we went into the lift.

S: You really enjoyed yourself hor... see free show all the way.

V: Huh? no la... where got... just saw a little only.

S: You sure? Then later I make sure you will see everything and see till you satisfied.

After saying that, S brushed her hand on my little brother and it caused me to have an erection immediately.

S: Dont worry okay... later I will sayang him and make sure you release the pressure you have inside.

When the lift reached the floor which S was staying on, she pulled my hand and lead me to her unit. From what I can see, there are only 4 units on that level and they are spread to 4 corners.

S unlocked the gate and the main door and we went into the house. I removed my shoes but saw S still wearing her heels.

V: You not taking off your shoes?

S: No... I normally wear them straight into my room then take off inside my room. I dont keep my shoes outside de.

After I had removed my shoes, S lead me to her room and as I entered her room I was totally shocked by how spacious her room is.

V: Wah. your room is as big as my living room sia.

S: You very exaggerating lo.

I looked around and noticed a king size bed at the side of the room and a full length window at the end of the room.

As I was still shocked by the size of her room, I saw S took off her heels and placed them inside one of the wardrobes. She then opened another wardrobe and seems to be taking something from there. Soon, I saw S holding onto a towel but she was holding it in a way that it looks as if there is something hiding under the towel.

S: Wait for me awhile okay. I go wash up first.

I nodded my head and S walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

naughtykidsg
15-10-2015, 05:38 PM
After S had left the room, a naughty thought came into my mind to explore what S have inside her wardrobes. I walked quietly to the door and opened it to see if S was anywhere near. After being sure that S had indeed went to the restroom to wash up, I closed the door and locked it from inside.

I walked up to the first wardrobe and opened it. Inside were all her dresses, skirts, shorts and tops. I looked around and saw they were mostly bare back and mini dresses. The skirts she had were also mostly mini skirts which I can imagine will be really short when she wears them.

I then closed the wardrobe and went to check out the next one which I saw S took her towel from. This wardrobe had drawers and some shelf inside. On the shelf were towels and some bags. I pulled opened the first drawer and my eyes nearly popped out from their sockets. Inside the first drawer were the panties that belonged to S. I went through them and saw almost all of them were thongs and g-strings. Only a few were normal panties but even those were either made from mesh or lace. Most of her undies were from VS or La Senza and the colors were mostly striking colors. Only some were in plain black, white or nude but mostly in hot pink, baby blue, red and some other sexy colors.

I then opened the next drawer and as expected inside were her bras. I went through them also and I was not surprised that they were also mostly from VS and La Senza. The colors were similar to those of her panties. I took a closer look at some of them and saw from the tags that they were in the range of 36C or 36B (some showed 80C or 80B).

I closed the drawer and opened the next one. Inside this drawer were some bikinis and monokinis. I went through them and saw some that were really not so suitable to wear to a swimming pool as they are really exposing (There is some which look like just 3 triangles with strings).

I closed the drawer and saw that there is only one last drawer left.

I opened up the last drawer and hit the jackpot. Inside were all sexy lingerie, nighties and night gowns. I took out some of them and my mind was imagining how S would look like wearing them. After placing them neatly back into the drawer, I went through the drawer and saw some other interesting stuffs kept inside the last drawer. Tucked at the corner of the drawer were some vibrator, dildos and magic wands.

I closed the drawers and the wardrobe and went to the last wardrobe which I saw S kept her heels in. Inside the last wardrobe were all her shoes and more bags. I saw alot of high heels and some knee high boots. Nothing much for me to explore.

Just as I was about to take out my phone to take some pictures of the treasures I had found, I heard someone trying to open the door and the voice of S.

S: Oi!!! Open the door leh. Why you lock the door?

I imeediately went over to the door, opened it and saw S standing outside the room.

V: Wah. You locked the door yourself still blame me?

S: Is it? Sorry, I must have forgotten that I locked it because I normally dont lock my room one.

I stepped aside and to allow S to walk into her room. It was when S entered back into her room that I noticed she is wearing a silky bathrobe which is pink in color. The color of her bathrobe made her looked so much more sexier and the fabric made her butt looked more perky.

naughtykidsg
15-10-2015, 06:32 PM
After S entered the room, she walked straight to her study table and switched on her computer. I was still standing there near the door staring at her beautiful body. S was not sitting on her chair but was instead standing and herself forward on her study table. The contour of her body became more obvious with lights from the monitor in the background and the bathrobe she wore made her look even more sexy.

S played some music from her computer and told me to lock the door. After I had locked the door, S catwalk over to me and lead me to sit on her bed. Then S sat beside me and whispered into my ears.

S: Did you find anything interesting inside my wardrobes?

I froze after hearing what S said and replied her.

V: How you know? You did not even check.

S: I purposely left my wardrobe open just now when I went to wash up, but now they are all closed liao. I also never lock my room unless I am sleeping, not even when I go out of the house.

I totally felt like finding a hole to hide myself in when I heard what S said. But I felt that I should be honest and replied her.

V: Er... Ya... I saw some of your clothing and shoes.

After I had replied S, she moved her hands to my thighs and started stroking them.

S: That's all? Did you find anything else?

I lowered my head and I could feel my erection getting harder and harder as S slowly moved her hand up towards my groin.

S: Did you find anything that you would like me to wear to show you?

As S was whispering into my ears, her hand had already reached my groin and started stroking my little brother.

V: Ya, there are a few pieces that I think you will look very sexy in.

S did not stop to tease me and this time her hands went to unbutton my jeans and pulled down my zip.

S: Which piece you talking about? My lingerie or my bikinis?

I was still trying to figure out how to answer S when I felt her hand go into my underwear and grabbed onto my fully erected penis.

S: Did you find anything else that you would like to try on me?

I couldn't take it anymore and just told S everything.

V: There is some lingerie that I want to see you wear and also some vibrators that I want to use on you.

After I had replied S, she stopped teasing my little brother and gave me a kiss on my cheek. She then whispered in a super slutty way.

S: Go and take them out. I will make your wish come true.

I did not know what came to me and I just nodded my head. As I stood up from the bed, S pulled down my jeans and underwear and brought my fully erected penis to her mouth. Then S smiled and said to me.

S: I want to punish you first for lying to me just now.

Without any warning, S swallowed my fully erected penis into her mouth and started giving me a blowjob. The feeling was so intense that I immediately started to moan. S was really skilled with her tongue and the timing of her suctions and soon I could feel myself reaching my climax. As I was about to reach my climax, S suddenly stopped and removed my penis from her mouth.

S: That is your punishment for lying to me. Now you can go take out what you want me to wear and what you want to try on me.

BMW69
15-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Thank you for the update TS. Kinky :)

makeITbark
15-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Wonderful story ...... please update soon :)

endless88
16-10-2015, 12:27 PM
camping for more

xrage
19-10-2015, 08:56 AM
Nice update TS!

opsite
27-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Thank you for the update TS! So sexciting, can't wait for more :D

medic05
14-12-2015, 03:40 PM
No more updates TS

Camping

opsite
24-12-2015, 01:30 AM
wa TS leave us hanging

camping

Deviled
24-12-2015, 07:53 AM
do continue bro pls

naughtykidsg
12-01-2016, 07:19 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates... Been really busy.

I was going to wear back my jeans and underwear when S stopped me.

S: Wear back for what? Later still must take off again.

The tone of her voice was sluttish and after she had finished her sentence, S pulled down my jeans and underwear to my ankles and gestured for me to take remove them completely. I could not object to what she wanted and took them off completely. My rod is now super hard and it did not help from the fact S had just gave me a superb blowjob but stopped just when I was about to cum.

I walked over to the drawer containing her lingerie and opened it. From the corner of my eye I could see that S bring her legs up onto the bed and she shifted herself to rest her back on the headboard. Then with her legs facing me, S started to cross and cross her legs but each time she did that, she would make sure her bathrobe is just nice covering her pussy to prevent me having a full view of her pussy.

Slowing I opened the drawer and started to go through her lingerie again. This time going through in detail the design, fabric and how it feels when I touch them.

As I was going through her lingerie, I saw her toys hiding at a corner of the drawer. I checked them out and decided to also use the fairy wand and rabbit vibrator on her. But just as I was about to go back to choosing a piece of lingerie for S, I saw something else that I did not notice earlier. Almost completely hidden at the corner are a pair of cuffs. I took them out and placed them together with the other 2 toys I had chosen.

After going through all her lingerie, I decided on a piece of black teddy made from lace and mesh. I took it and passed it to S. She immediately gave me a very shy look and asked.

S: Why choose this piece la. It's too sexy liao.

V: You asked me to choose one leh. No matter what you must wear lo.

Then S stood up gave me a kiss on my cheek and said sluttish tone.

S: Wait for me here, I go toilet to change.

After saying that, S walked out of her room with the teddy in her hand.

I made sure that S had went into the toilet before going to the drawer containing her lingerie again. This time I took out the pair of cuffs, the fairy wand and the rabbit vibrator. I hid them under a pillow on her bed and then waited patiently for S to return.

iPest69
12-01-2016, 08:08 PM
Welcome back bro, thanks for updating :D

naughtykidsg
12-01-2016, 08:24 PM
It took awhile for S to return back into her room and I supposed the lingerie I chose was also not making it easy for her. It is a one piece teddy but the top and bottom is like a bikini. It's held together by tying the strings together.

When S returned, she was still wearing the pink silky bathrobe. But I could make out the black teddy under it. After locking the door, S moved her lips close to my ear and whispered.

S: Have you ever seen a girl do a striptease live just for you?

V: Er..... No.

S: Then standby your phone camera, you are about to see one.

After saying that, S walked over to her computer and changed the music to some trance and techno songs. But when S saw that I was just sitting on the bed in a state of shock, she walked over to me and took my phone out from my jeans. Then S asked me to unlock my phone and she took it back. I saw her tapping on my phone then she handed it back to me. When I took back my phone, I saw that the camera app had been launched and it was in video taking mode.

S: Record my gift to you. But remember it is just for your eyes.

I started the recording and S immediately started to sway her body with music. The movements of S were very sexy and in some ways very sluttish. She really knows how to move her body to show off her curves and of course that perky ass of her's.

After some really sexy moves, S started to move her hands to a knot on her bathrobe. She started to loosen the knot slowly, and little by little the black teddy came into view. Then S turned and with her back facing me, I saw her undo the knot and she just let the bathrobe fall freely to the floor exposing her bare back to me.

My rod immediately became super hard when I saw her bare back exposed. The fairness and flawless skin of her back in contrast with the back lace and mesh. The tiny knots that are holding the teddy together and the beautiful curves of her body. Then S turned to face me and I nearly cummed from what I saw. Her body's curves were made even more obvious by the teddy with the lace covering her breasts and the mesh covering her clean shaven pussy. There was a little peek-a-boo effect with the lace and mesh which were covering her most private areas and it only made her look more sexy than ever.

As I was still enjoying the view, S started to sway her body again. This time S started to touch herself below and she also started to grab her breast. Soon I could see that S was starting to feel high from her own stimulation as her actions started to be more aggressive.. I also started to hear some soft moans from her and her facial expressions showed it all. With her eyes closed, her hands started to go under the teddy and I could see her playing with her nipple with one hand and fingering herself below with the other.

S then opened her eyes and saw me still recording her every movement and action. Then S walked towards me and took the phone from me. What she did next was something I totally was not expecting.

S sat down on her bed and with her back resting on the wall, she spread her legs wide open. Then with one hand holding on my phone, she pointed the camera directly at her pussy and with her other hand she pulled the part of the teddy which was covering her pussy aside and started fingering herself with the camera recording a close up video of her pussy being fingered by herself.

Then as if she was making a video for her lover, S pointed the camera at her face and she started to moan loudly. The camera was recording her moans, her sluttish expressions and a close up of she fingering herself. S would alternately switch the camera from pointing at her pussy and pointing at her face.

Contracted
13-01-2016, 02:03 AM
Very nice update TS

JohnBoSeh
13-01-2016, 07:46 AM
Camping for more updates :)

BuckRogers25
13-01-2016, 11:11 AM
Please keep going TS, good stuff

Williwanker
17-01-2016, 07:00 PM
TS please continue...

maxyis
19-01-2016, 10:20 PM
please keep it going ts.

squiggle
24-01-2016, 01:38 PM
TS, then why you never marriage with this girl? Is it she is just a play girl not wife material and you just manage to heal her relationship wounds and move on?

opsite
22-05-2016, 04:03 PM
TS not continuing the story?