PDA

View Full Version : Massasage chair

FartiPartner
25-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Massage Chair 1

Arriving early for an appointment at a small mall, put a ten dollar bill into the massage chair machine n close my eyes for a short break. Awoken min later to a tap on my arm. This Pinoy came n ask if I want the real deal. Dazed n not fully comprehending what she really want to say, I open my mouth only to interrupted. Sir, I like to offer one of my girls. She can come home with you for the night and provide you with in house service. She is trained in massage. Pointing to a row of girls in 'uniform' she explained further. They are transfers and are awaiting a prospective employer and will jump at making an extra income. The owner of the maid agency assure me it is a money back deal and will send the girl to my place tonite after making a small payment.

FartiPartner
25-06-2015, 07:09 PM
Massage Chair 2

I won a bid on eBay to buy a chair at a ridiculously inexpensive price. It is a COD payment and I called the owner to arrange for the pick up. It weighs a stone. More likely a rock. She said to come a day early as she wants to show me how to use the machine.

diputs1269
27-06-2015, 07:37 AM
The owner come already ? because no updates .

iPangChance
27-06-2015, 03:14 PM
The owner come already ? because no updates .

Probably enjoying being serviced, too busy :)

Sigao
27-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Maybe can't write anymore.

Jiaobin
27-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Maybe can't write anymore.

Eh sigao ge ho bo?

Sigao
27-06-2015, 04:42 PM
Eh Jiaolang Hou say BOH ?

MaiZapMeHor
27-06-2015, 06:59 PM
Eh Jiaolang Hou say BOH ?

U pakjiao ah? jiaolang and jiaobin also cannot differentiate :D

QuarterPound
28-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Purchase massage chair packaged with special service? :p

FishPartner
28-06-2015, 06:02 PM

Here say more than special services.

GreenLED
28-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Here say more than special services.

Bro which shop have? intro leh :)

Jiaobin
29-06-2015, 04:21 AM
U pakjiao ah? jiaolang and jiaobin also cannot differentiate :D

ya lor :D:D

Jiaobin
29-06-2015, 04:22 AM
jiaolang and jiaosai are my 2 brothers

MrFragile
29-06-2015, 04:56 AM

That would be fun ;)

ClaypotAgain
29-06-2015, 02:31 PM
jiaolang and jiaosai are my 2 brothers

My brothers are Claypot and ClaypotMaiHum, and another who I don't want to name, always kena claypot one ..... unless he come out self-intro :D

potongking
29-06-2015, 05:00 PM
Bro which shop have? intro leh :)

ahaahahaa I also want :D

FishyPartner
01-07-2015, 02:09 AM
Massage Chair 1

Arriving early for an appointment at a small mall, put a ten dollar bill into the massage chair machine n close my eyes for a short break. Awoken min later to a tap on my arm. This Pinoy came n ask if I want the real deal. Dazed n not fully comprehending what she really want to say, I open my mouth only to interrupted. Sir, I like to offer one of my girls. She can come home with you for the night and provide you with in house service. She is trained in massage. Pointing to a row of girls in 'uniform' she explained further. They are transfers and are awaiting a prospective employer and will jump at making an extra income. The owner of the maid agency assure me it is a money back deal and will send the girl to my place tonite after making a small payment.

There is something different about this chair. Something is rubbing my ass! There is a tingling sensation n at the same time it starting to make me feel horny. Or is it from looking at the girls on the bench? I don't know.

Maria
She is slim and tall and have an air about her. Composted and confident.. It kinda make me feel kan chong, if you know what I mean. 26 year of age. Mole on her left arm. Separated with a 3 yr old kid at home. She hope to make enough to buy a house. I gave her my address and she agreed to come over at 10 am. I made a quick run to the the grocery store to get a box of durex.

FartingPartner
01-07-2015, 02:12 AM
There is something different about this chair. Something is rubbing my ass! There is a tingling sensation n at the same time it starting to make me feel horny. Or is it from looking at the girls on the bench? I don't know.

Maria
She is slim and tall and have an air about her. Composted and confident.. It kinda make me feel kan chong, if you know what I mean. 26 year of age. Mole on her left arm. Separated with a 3 yr old kid at home. She hope to make enough to buy a house. I gave her my address and she agreed to come over at 10 am. I made a quick run to the the grocery store to get a box of durex.
So you are continuing this story? :D

I'll be camping here ....

FishyPartner
01-07-2015, 02:14 AM
Massage Chair 2

I won a bid on eBay to buy a chair at a ridiculously inexpensive price. It is a COD payment and I called the owner to arrange for the pick up. It weighs a stone. More likely a rock. She said to come a day early as she wants to show me how to use the machine.

I met her on Saturday. She is a looker for her age. She needed to hand over the keys today and was prepping for the move on Monday.

Here take a sit and check the remote. Osim will do the reupholstery for $500. On site too. Putting her hand on my arm as she explained , sent some electrical impulses into my brain..one sec.. Or was that to my didi .. Anyway I got so excited and felt it is a good sign for what was going to happen next. We can go right to the top because the chemistry was right.

MrFragile
01-07-2015, 02:17 AM
I met her on Saturday. She is a looker for her age. She needed to hand over the keys today and was prepping for the move on Monday.

Here take a sit and check the remote. Osim will do the reupholstery for $500. On site too. Putting her hand on my arm as she explained , sent some electrical impulses into my brain..one sec.. Or was that to my didi .. Anyway I got so excited and felt it is a good sign for what was going to happen next. We can go right to the top because the chemistry was right.

Wow nice continue bro :D

BlueFinTuna
01-07-2015, 02:57 AM
There is something different about this chair. Something is rubbing my ass! There is a tingling sensation n at the same time it starting to make me feel horny. ...

Maria knocked at the door at 9pm. With 9 other gals. With a smile, Maria explained. Buy one get 9 free. Mam said there is a van full of new gals from Manila and the 10 can't stay over at Mam's place. Sheepily, they pleaded and I reluctantly agreed they can use the guest rooms but a few of them spilled over into the couch, the carpet on the living room...

Before they came, my boss was elated I closed the deal tonite. This phama marketing biz is really lucrative. My client, a doctor decided to pick up a contract to supply some new drugs and I told him I can give him a factoring on some near to expired medicine in his practice. Since I was getting 15% comm, I decided to splurge on the girls.

Here Marie, this is $500 to split with the gals. I told her my windfall. With a beaming smile and glistening eyes, Maria related to the gals whom were screaming with joy. I am going to order lots of Pizza tonite n trying to understand how sordid the night will turn out to be.

BlueFinTuna
01-07-2015, 03:06 AM

Fiona is so lovely. She accidentally fell into my lap and for a good moment did not move while the massage chair was ...encouraging us to bond. Her petite size helped to seal us into the comfort of the chair. Ever vibrating every encouraging. We opened our mouth at the same time n like magnets, locked lips in a delicious kiss. My didi by this time found its place in the inner crevice of a lock. A perfect fit like a dove tail. When technician discribe fits and male n female parts this click came to mind. Or me or my...