PDA

View Full Version : MGTOW questions.

Sammyboy RSS Feed
24-06-2015, 02:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I am almost done with my MGTOW research.. i know what i need to know.. how ever i have some question for wise brothers here.

i conclude that these MGTOW men do not know how to choose a good woman to marry.. Most women are manipulative and uses men for their own advantage.
After the men got screwed, they go MGTOW. screwed as in divorce and half ur asset is gone. The courts usually favour the ladies. Some men get so depressed that they cannot see their children, they go killed themselves.

If MGTOW fuck care women and feminist shit fuck care men, how the fuck are they going to continue the human species..no reproduction = extinction.

for human generation to continue, there must be harmony between men and woman.. men and women have to know their place and position in marriage. IF they do not have the wisdom and maturity to be in the marriage, then fucking don't get married and get into trouble.

As claim by MGTOW community, there are NAWALT ( Not All Women Are Like That) but very very rare. These women do not take advantage of men and supportive of men or let the men be man.

My question is this:

1. if the law are not in favour of men, why they fuck do men still get married..? They are mangina, wimps, white knights or beta provider ( beta as in beta man which is inferior to alpha men)

2. i do agree Happy Marriage and Happy marriage do exist.. i did a comparison between couple who are in a happy marriage and those of past marriage by MGTOWs. i found out that harmony and empathy in happy marriage but not in those failed marriage. What do the brothers here think? Married to a NAWALT will lead to happy marriage, is it? Are there more NAWALT in asian countries or developing countries.

3. if women want to married up, and if they are earning such a super high salary or income, how the fuck are they going to get someone higher? wouldn't that be limited choices?

There might be more questions but it is this for now.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?209269-MGTOW-questions&goto=newpost).