PDA

View Full Version : FUBU stories & adventures

NightGod
23-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Hello everyone just thought I'd share a page with a few stories in it.
It's kinda old but nonetheless, still very juicy :p
Enjoy!

http://dpf2u.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-4080-p-2.html

Do reply if you have your own fubu story you'd like to share. :D

jackyowen
23-06-2021, 05:54 PM
It was last year meeting my friend@fbu again after a long time. She just broke up with her boyfriend hence she came n stayed in ny hs for few days.

Consoling her lead to touching n kissing.
Then we just cuddled n sleep. Middle of night i got erection. She felt n started giving hanjob slowly while cuddle sleeping.

Got little intense n i came quite a lot , it was all over her hand n lover body. Then we slept adter cleaning up.

Next early morning had erection again. She just lower down her panties n pushed her ass against my cock n asked me to dry hump. She has nice body n big ass,owh man dat feeling skin touching dry hump was great. Unable to stop my hip auto dry humping. Then she turn n deepthroat my dick it was so good i came in her mouth, she kept my dick in her mouth till fully lick off my cum n was teasing it. Shecwas talking to me cuddling while my cum still in her mouth,. After few minutes she went to spit it out.

I returned d favor by fingering her to cum.

I did not have FJ but plenty of touching sucking, blowjobs,cum in her mouth, handjob , fingeringz being naked for the next few days she was at my home.

Wanted to take it slow with her as meeting after very long time.