PDA

View Full Version : In lust with sister in law

sillilover
21-06-2015, 08:35 PM
I have been lurking in the forum for some time now and would like to share one little secret that has been hidden in my heart for the longest time, just to get it off my chest

I am obsessed with my sister in law and it has been growing stronger over time.

I am worried that it is getting a bit unhealthy as I keep fantasizing every now and then.

I don't know if it is normal or am I just perverted.

Any samsters have similar experience to share?

sillilover
22-06-2015, 08:53 AM
I guessed its just my "luck" that I have 2 relatively attractive ladies (imho) in my life.

My wife, who is absolutely adore, is petite, has beautiful eyes and face shape. My sil is a few years younger and looks actually sexier with long legs, thick luscious hair and also the same beautiful eyes and face shape

I have known my wife since jc and when I visited her, my sil would sometime be at home. I still remember that my sil likes to wear a loose red colored tank top and sometimes she will be braless underneath!!! She's about a B cup and I always enjoyed peering at her nipples and an occasional sideboob.

Too bad digital photography wasn't developed then, otherwise ...

CherryPickle
22-06-2015, 02:32 PM
First to support. :)

iKioKuayMai
22-06-2015, 05:06 PM
SIL again ....... I like !!!!!! :D

Lauhuu
22-06-2015, 07:02 PM
My wife has 4 sisters and every time weekly dinner, nose bleed. 2 are not married and in their high 40s now.

tigerprawn99
22-06-2015, 08:20 PM
My wife has 4 sisters and every time weekly dinner, nose bleed. 2 are not married and in their high 40s now.

They must super chio, you lucky guy :D

sillilover
22-06-2015, 09:21 PM
My wife and I dated for a couple of years before we got married and during that time I did not stop having somewhat immoral thoughts about my sil.

However, due to my shy nature and also to avoid any suspicions from my wife, I did not manage to get close to my sil, just casual and superficial chat.

Looking back, I guess at that time, my forbidden desires for her is not so strong yet and hence I did not take any real actions.

Then my sil started dating and after my marriage I also seldom go back to my in-laws, so gradually as I see less and less of my sil, my covetness for her also cooled down

Of course after a period of dating, my sil got married and soon after became a mum. That was when I more or less extinguished any thoughts of having her.

Unfortunately (or fortunately), a significant event took place in my sil's life that could change every thing ...

IwantbustyKim
23-06-2015, 12:26 AM
https://i1.wp.com/blrfurther.com/images/uploads/blogs/tumblr_inline_n8rrjzI6bN1r79k32.gif

duracell99
23-06-2015, 01:59 AM
Yea, please go on :D

FartiPartner
23-06-2015, 05:13 AM
I have been lurking in the forum for some time now and would like to share one little secret that has been hidden in my heart for the longest time, just to get it off my chest

I am obsessed with my sister in law and it has been growing stronger over time.

I am worried that it is getting a bit unhealthy as I keep fantasizing every now and then.

I don't know if it is normal or am I just perverted.

Any samsters have similar experience to share?

Don't be silly, your 'indulgence' is normal. Everyone has a hots for their SIL

I once crossed over the line but making nuisance call before nuisance calls were traceable. I will tell my SIL silly things with a falsetto voice. It sounds so detestable that if I were to record the monologue, I will call the police on myself.

StewieRules
23-06-2015, 05:22 AM
Do share more bro :D

sillilover
23-06-2015, 07:16 AM
thanks fartipartner for sharing. indeed, what you said might be true, everyone has the hots for their SIL. When led to me to wonder if everybody else knows this?

and reminded me of something very strange that happened while preparing for my marriage.

My mum in law asked me to go ahead and buy a pair of pants saying that it is a gift from my SIL. Kinda of weird, right? I asked for the reason but was not given a direct or clear answer, just some mumbo jumbo about tradition and stuff.

It was years later that I happened to watch a movie scene where the bridegroom was made to crawl underneath his SIL pants on his wedding day that I began to have an inkling of the reason behind the gift.

I think that I have being subjected to a old superstitious practice, a precaution, humiliation and somewhat cursed. Probably my MIL wants to ensure that I will not able lord over my SIL or something like that. Damn!!!

Any bros got such experience to share?

iTHasNoBalls
23-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Thought you are going to share :)

sillilover
23-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Yes I am sharing but more than that I was also hoping for others to chip in with experience and advice.

Hope to get some ideas or inspiration to manage my little situation.

Also, my story might jump back and forth depending on what memory comes to mind

Ecuader
23-06-2015, 04:18 PM
This story sounds familiar.

Think had been share by some other bros b4.

Almost same contents. Lazy to dig it out.

diputs1269
24-06-2015, 12:25 AM
Let TS continue to see any brothers find it familiar.

TigerGeneral
24-06-2015, 01:47 PM
TS got any picture of your SIL ? :D