PDA

View Full Version : New Jasmine

Marksman
13-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Sori bros for the late FR for this new lady that is totally brand new here..............I will only give her contact to 15bros whom I really trust due to this lady would not like to serve too many bros and she want totally low profile..............furthermore u near to meet some SPECIAL condition b4 she meet up with u........

1)u muz not patronise in Geylang b4
2)u muz be a married man
3)u muz not bonk with geylang FL b4

Got her contact 2 weeks back from a personal friend of mine and called her and was inform by her she is working in a Logistic company doing operation jobs.........and she have to go on shift duties,arrange few time with her but she unable to meet as when she is free I m busy and when I free she busy..............but on 09may morning finally managed to make an arrangement with her to meet her at Toa Payoh after her facial........1st look ?????She wear a dark blue pants and dark blue jacket like those women police officer.............I a bit scare leh dunno is hse those police officer hahaha.............pick her up on the way TCss with her understand she is having her menses and was unable to provide FJ for that day and she never never do oni bbbJ but some how that day we can click along and she agreed to gave mi her 1st ever oni bbbj............drove her to a hotel near katong and shower was sop and when i cum out of bathroom she took off her jacket left with a bra but still wearing her dark blue pants ............slowly french her and had some tongue flight with her and went to took off her bra and to my surprise her nipples is quite pinkish but very small @30a...................she moan very soft and i can feel her body really hot.............later let her service me for her bbbj but overall not very good compare to jessy and celine oni gd point she is very green and new in FL...........

Jasmine
28yo
30a/24/32
163m 48kg
bbbj:7/10
Fj:na
damage:$50
FJ damage $130
overall 7/10

Acidburn
13-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Yo bro!....finally the long waited FR for Jasmine! :D

So how much will you give for her looks upon 10?

slyer
13-05-2006, 09:34 PM
bro if nt married can? do i qualify? cos i'm stil single...nice FR from u bro..

Marksman
13-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Yo bro!....finally the long waited FR for Jasmine! :D

So how much will you give for her looks upon 10?

sori too tired n in a hurry coz my oc at hme...........

Look:6.5/10 (she got those very decent look bt a bit pimple on her face)

Marksman
13-05-2006, 09:37 PM
bro if nt married can? do i qualify? cos i'm stil single...nice FR from u bro..

Bro Slyer I suggest u go ROM 2molo then bring yr cert along.............hahaha juz a joke hope u dun mind..........I chk it out 4 u

seeknewss
13-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Sori bros for the late FR for this new lady that is totally brand new here..............I will only give her contact to 15bros whom I really trust due to this lady would not like to serve too many bros and she want totally low profile..............furthermore u near to meet some SPECIAL condition b4 she meet up with u........

2)u muz be a married man

Pardon my ignorant, How the hell does one prove to Jasmine that one is married or even 1) & 3) ?? Show her marriage certificate !

Marksman
13-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Pardon my ignorant, How the hell does one prove to Jasmine that one is married or even 1) & 3) ?? Show her marriage certificate !

Hi Bro Seeknewss,I myself feel all these are stupid requirement by her haha..........who care.

woodyman
13-05-2006, 09:50 PM
hi bro ... sound interesting

Can i have the contact pls? Certaintly meet the special condition! Thks
my email [email protected]

onion_rings
13-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Just as i log on see this good FR...Makes my half tank milk bottle full again...:p

Marksman
13-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Just as i log on see this good FR...Makes my half tank milk bottle full again...:p

haha u around in town huh my dear bro..............u milk bottle this week got spilt out bo?overall ok lah still very green and new but average look so small boob.............

siamcutey
13-05-2006, 10:06 PM

2)u muz be a married man

1) I TODAY never patronise GEYLANG
2) TODAY MARRIED to my 5 FINGERS
3) TODAY haven't BONK GEYLANG FL

4) Most importantly, TODAY STILL VIRGIN.

If not, all I FAIL FAIL FAIL. :D

hehehe
SC

onion_rings
13-05-2006, 10:21 PM
haha u around in town huh my dear bro..............u milk bottle this week got spilt out bo?overall ok lah still very green and new but average look so small boob.............
Haha just empty my milk bottle on Wed nia...But since im in town & will only be out on next Fri...So my milk bottle will be ready to empty b4 outstation again...:D

Tico
13-05-2006, 10:47 PM
other den being unmarried de rest of de thing i pass do i have de chance? :D lol y must it be married man? :x

Valen
13-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Bro... nice FR!!! But... really tough criterias...

Sori bros for the late FR for this new lady that is totally brand new here..........

1)u muz not patronise in Geylang b4 -> Geylang is my 2nd home
2)u muz be a married man -> I am married!
3)u muz not bonk with geylang FL b4 -> Geylang FL very irresistable lei

Got her contact 2 weeks back from a personal friend of mine... ...

Thanks for sharing anyway...

GPLs
14-05-2006, 12:31 AM
1) I TODAY never patronise GEYLANG
2) TODAY MARRIED to my 5 FINGERS
3) TODAY haven't BONK GEYLANG FL

4) Most importantly, TODAY STILL VIRGIN.

If not, all I FAIL FAIL FAIL. :D

hehehe
SC

Hahahahha!!!! Bei Tahan!!!! Haheheeheh!!!

davegoh
14-05-2006, 12:38 AM
bro, i meet the condition can i have the contact

bart
14-05-2006, 02:02 AM
Marksman,

You really good.

Well done again.

BQFreak
14-05-2006, 04:12 AM
Jasmine
28yo
30a/24/32
163m 48kg
FJ damage $130
overall 7/10

marks bro, for 28YO with cup A, do you think shes worth $130 compare to all those younger and charges $150 for 2 shots?

IF YOU THINK SHES WORTH IT, please share her contact with me... :D

iluvmiki
14-05-2006, 12:39 PM
2)u muz be a married man

frankly, bro marksman, if she's sticking strictly to the above conditions, i think she will have zero business! :p

milo_man
14-05-2006, 12:55 PM
ya lor..for a man not to visit is hard already, plus must b a married?If e guy is married, y would he b lookin for fl in here?Surely at some point in life he must have gone to GL n have sex there..

But how r u gonna get proof from those bros claimin to meet e 3 rules u set? Everyone here is wearing a mask:cool:

slyer
14-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Bro Slyer I suggest u go ROM 2molo then bring yr cert along.............hahaha juz a joke hope u dun mind..........I chk it out 4 u

haha bro i nt urgent to get married so soon.. dun wan to be tied down so soon yet.. thanks forhelping me check

ADNMAN
14-05-2006, 01:20 PM
But how r u gonna get proof from those bros claimin to meet e 3 rules u set? Everyone here is wearing a mask:cool:

Proof may be:
(a) For item 2, certificate from ROM
(b) For items 1 and 3, write an Affidavit stating that you never patronised and had sex in Geylang, and get it endorsed by a notory???

Earlier, there were conditions on age, marital status, look, race, etc. but this is first time I read a condition on Geylang visit. I wonder what is the apprehension that the lady has to make this condition.

BQFreak
14-05-2006, 02:11 PM
I wonder what is the apprehension that the lady has to make this condition.
so that the guy will be AIDS/HIV-FREE??? :confused:

axor3333
14-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Bro Marksman

What a good Fr

You are ready good for Local FL.

cheer

axor

siamcutey
14-05-2006, 06:07 PM
What marksman is saying that if he gives you all the lobangs,

You all must know how to cover him.

The girl say must have all these criterias. If he intro samsters to her and don't fit her criteria, she will sure F him

But her criterias also very funny one, so you all must know HOW TO TELL LIES for the GOOD OF EVERYBODY.:D

SC

Marksman
14-05-2006, 06:17 PM
What marksman is saying that if he gives you all the lobangs,

You all must know how to cover him.

The girl say must have all these criterias. If he intro samsters to her and don't fit her criteria, she will sure F him

But her criterias also very funny one, so you all must know HOW TO TELL LIES for the GOOD OF EVERYBODY.:D

SC

Hahaha.......Great minds thinks alike.........thanks bro Siamcutey

Hanxinco88
14-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Hahaha.......Great minds thinks alike.........thanks bro Siamcutey

bro....pm you liao.....

Cheers

big dick
14-05-2006, 07:04 PM
bro.. what the queue number right now? hehe:p

should have logged in earlier.. hehe

heelscraze
15-05-2006, 09:17 AM
Hi Bro Marksmen,

Can I take a queue number ??

Thanks.....

Sextino
15-05-2006, 12:29 PM
Very gd FR bro. care to share her contact??

Pokka
15-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Called her last week to make an appointment, but seems she was busy over the weekend. But her shift work on monday and tuesday clashes with my schedule. So told me the next available will be Wednesday. Will confirm with her timing on Wednesday again. She continued asking a lot of questions like whether I go geylang find pros before. And also how long will I take to cum if BJ. Coz if I take too long to cum, she rather not do. As she was afraid that I will be pissed if after blowing for 20mins, and she gets tired and dun feel like doing anymore, and uses her hands instead. hahaha...... told her no worries, if I take too long, she can use hand occassionally, but when I gonna cum, she must suck me dry.

Anyway, hopefully I can get to meet her this wednesday and give u guys my FR. :D

Marksman
15-05-2006, 04:22 PM
Contact of Jasmine had been sent to these bros below,pls kindly follow the strict regualtion as per PM and I will not give out any more until I got further instruction from her as she really want herself to be super low profile.................sorry the rest of the bros.........as u guys know i always do not hesitate to give out contact that I had but this time as promised to her I had to follow the regulation.........sorry.

For those whom had recvd my contact pls do not mentioned any tin to her abt this forum or else u will be BAN from mi for further contact.Thanks and sori to said that.

Onion_ring,Acidburn,Cim1011,Pokka,King,Mustbang,li braguy75,sextino,axor3333,zeffrocking,Hanxinco88,c hessepie,prolink,bart,slyer,coolguy88,milo_man,sia mcutey,beataeroplane,BQfreak

kentng
15-05-2006, 04:47 PM
Called her last week to make an appointment, but seems she was busy over the weekend. But her shift work on monday and tuesday clashes with my schedule. So told me the next available will be Wednesday. Will confirm with her timing on Wednesday again. She continued asking a lot of questions like whether I go geylang find pros before. And also how long will I take to cum if BJ. Coz if I take too long to cum, she rather not do. As she was afraid that I will be pissed if after blowing for 20mins, and she gets tired and dun feel like doing anymore, and uses her hands instead. hahaha...... told her no worries, if I take too long, she can use hand occassionally, but when I gonna cum, she must suck me dry.

Anyway, hopefully I can get to meet her this wednesday and give u guys my FR. :D

hi brother can i have the contact of jasmine pls thx very much.
send me the contact to [email protected]
thx
:)

CIM1011
15-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Onion_ring,Acidburn,Cim1011,Pokka,King,Mustbang,li braguy75,sextino,axor3333,zeffrocking,Hanxinco88,c hessepie,prolink,bart,slyer,coolguy88,milo_man,sia mcutey,beataeroplane,BQfreak

Cheers bro Marksman! Have not made another appointment with her since she stood me up the last time. But no prob, will keep trying. Local FLs are hard to come by!!!! You ace!

libraguy75
15-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Onion_ring,Acidburn,Cim1011,Pokka,King,Mustbanglib raguy75,sextino,axor3333,zeffrocking,
Hanxinco88,chessepie,prolink,bart,slyer,coolguy88, milo_man,siamcutey,beataeroplane,BQfreak[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bro Marksman,

BTW, please check your PM, need to clalify with you on something.

Now low in $$$. Will be making an appointment end of the month.

Libraguy75 aka Lorry Driver

Prolink
15-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Hi bru markman,

Hmmm, had just call her but she say call in the morning around 10am for an appointment.

hmm....this sort of timing a lot of bru would be working sia....

BUT i will try until i get her.

Onion_ring,Acidburn,Cim1011,Pokka,King,Mustbanglib raguy75,sextino,axor3333,zeffrocking,
Hanxinco88,chessepie,prolink,bart,slyer,coolguy88, milo_man,siamcutey,beataeroplane,BQfreak

King
16-05-2006, 04:05 AM
Contact of Jasmine had been sent to these bros below,pls kindly follow the strict regualtion as per PM and I will not give out any more until I got further instruction from her as she really want herself to be super low profile.................sorry the rest of the bros.........as u guys know i always do not hesitate to give out contact that I had but this time as promised to her I had to follow the regulation.........sorry.

For those whom had recvd my contact pls do not mentioned any tin to her abt this forum or else u will be BAN from mi for further contact.Thanks and sori to said that.

Swee swee no water run bro! Thks for being so generous! Not to mention the trust, maybe we should form our 15 brother gang!! hahaha.. Will try to up her when $$ comes in, now too dry! So dry that i miss Na Na!!! ARGH!!!

Ookid
16-05-2006, 05:52 AM
bros who were given her contact no money,bros who have money not given her contact.

impreza69
16-05-2006, 12:05 PM
Bros Marksman...

Appreciated if you can put me under your waitlist.....

Many thanks!

slyer
16-05-2006, 12:21 PM

thanks bro cheers.. shall fix a session wif her asap... u r a great man for local fl lobangs cheers to bro marksman

eeemen
16-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Bro Marksmen

can I be on ur wait list too please?? Thanks.

have PM u details as before.

Pokka
16-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Hi ravid,
Please do not PM me for contacts. This is not my contact, but a contact given by threadstarter. Thanks!

BeatAeroplane
17-05-2006, 01:09 AM
Hi Bro Marksman,
I feel deeply honored and privileged to be included in the Notification List. More so when I was aeroplaned over the weekend by Joanne aka baby elephant. Never mind, life is too short to get upset over small things like that. Anyway, as soon as i was notified, SMS was sent. Took half a day before any response was received. She called. Got to brief her when, and if we meet that the preferred channel of communication is SMS, and not direct call cos could be inconvenient to respond if CO is around. She sounded rather distant on the phone, asked me coldly whether I want full package or just BJ. No questions on marriage status or Geylang visit recency, thank goodness. She would not confirm a time for tmr, but said to call back to discuss arrangements. Keeping my fingers crossed and will update when event takes place. :D

CIM1011
17-05-2006, 11:19 AM
C

Swee swee no water run bro! Thks for being so generous! Not to mention the trust, maybe we should form our 15 brother gang!! hahaha.. Will try to up her when $$ comes in, now too dry! So dry that i miss Na Na!!! ARGH!!!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=53879
Don't be dry, don't be dry! Life is too short lei!! Check out my new find, Sharon, provides "the works" for only $60 :eek:

All bros in above list automatically gets the contact via PM from me :D

Prolink
17-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Suppose to meet her today...late at 6plus

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=53879
Don't be dry, don't be dry! Life is too short lei!! Check out my new find, Sharon, provides "the works" for only $60 :eek:

All bros in above list automatically gets the contact via PM from me :D

Acidburn
17-05-2006, 12:22 PM
So you or she can't meet?

Suppose to meet her today.

slyer
17-05-2006, 03:21 PM
i give her a call today n most prob fix an appt wif her this weekend.. she never ask me abt if i'm married or nt leh... heng arh haha.... her voice sounds mature n low ...

BQFreak
18-05-2006, 01:04 AM
too many FL and too little $$$...!!!!!!!!! call her or sms her better? any suggestion? :confused:
-
Thanks bro Marksman for giving me the honor...
-
For those who tried her, does she allows 2 shot?? i shoot first shot very fast one leh!!! :(

BeatAeroplane
18-05-2006, 01:14 PM
Hi Bros,
Thanks bro Marksman once again for the contact. Managed to make an appointment yesterday evening. She lives in the Northeast and requested for a lift to the hotel. Fortunately, I was not too far way at the time so drove over and waited eagerly in the carpark. A girl in pink spaghetti strap blouse with matching pink miniskirt approached my car. First looks, not bad, nice height with shoulder length rebonded hair. Pleasant face with a bit of pimple scars. 6 to 6.5 for looks. Bro Marksman had mentioned 30A for tits, so in the carpark, the chest looked deceiving with a padded bra making a mountain out of 2 molehills. Got in, introduced ourselves and drove off to 81 Elegance. Quite a distance to drive so used the opportunity to create conversation and got to know her better. Much friendlier than she sounded on the phone. Found out that she had not taken dinner so fed her before checking in

Made more small talk in the room before removing each other's clothes and started frenching. Showered together with more frenching and groping in the bathroom. Defnitely not for boobs lover. Me? I was already enjoying the GF feel. Adjourned to the bed, with more frenching. BJ was not outstanding and nowhere near Jessy's standard but was alright. Decided to move down and gave her a lick job. Nice soft moans, slowly growing in volume when I included fingering as well. This was followed by her hands gripping my bald head, alternating with the bedsheet and pillow. In the meanwhile, the tunnel was getting more and more lubricated.

Someone had mentioned earlier that at 130 for FJ, it would be rather ex. so I had gone prepared to stretch my hard earned dollar by PCC first and consumed some wine as well. Well, put on my CD and went in and started pumping away. Pussy was nice fitting, not too tight nor loose. Nice moans and before long, I was sweating like a hedgehog. She was participative, matching thrust for thrust. Took quite a long while, with some short breaks in between to catch my breadth before I decided to surrender and squirted my load into the throbbing tunnel. Nice warm feeling, after that with her helping to wipe my sweat and then cuddled together. We both fell asleep in each other's arms until the 2 hours was almost up.

Had to catch up with some bros for tcss, so apologised for not being able to drive her back. Gave her 130 + 20 for taxi fare and left with wobbly legs. RTF? Maybe but not immediately cos so many others to try out and reloading takes longer in my old age inspite of fish oil, DHEA, ginseng, tongkat ali, etc.

In conclusion, she is not for tits lovers and shorties ( unless they have a fetish to bonk someone taller). Good for those looking for GF feel and friendly conversation. Have fun and please do not PM me for the contact. Please refer to bro Bro Marksman for that.:D

Tua Quay Lang
18-05-2006, 01:28 PM
In conclusion, she is not for tits lovers and shorties ( unless they have a fetish to bonk someone taller).

Jasmine
28yo
30a/24/32
163m 48kg
FJ damage $130
overall 7/10

Agree with bro Beat Aeroplane, not suitable for shorties as no one in the world can match her height of 163m.:eek: :D

bangbangben
18-05-2006, 09:32 PM
omg...
junior bros like me waits patiently in queue...

=)

pppp46
20-05-2006, 12:43 AM
I would like to queue as well :D

Marksman
20-05-2006, 07:58 AM
Bro BeatAeroplane],Good and interesting FR....................at last after so many pages 1 FR came out................

guai_boi
24-05-2006, 04:00 AM
Bro BeatAeroplane],Good and interesting FR....................at last after so many pages 1 FR came out................ bro, your jasmine also from chatline de rite??? actually all your contacts from chatline de loh rite......... haha...... if yes i can contribute your 2nd fr liao loh......... latest addition to the chatline family fl is wendy...... there's also somemore u haven't underearth out yet........

CIM1011
24-05-2006, 12:11 PM
You sure of what you're saying?
I'm going to camp here at this thread and watch out for your revelations. :cool:

By the way how come you're so generous in your sharing?

guyhere
24-05-2006, 02:07 PM
ok. i'm also gonna camp out here n wait.

but married man only? that sucks

semen69
25-05-2006, 04:25 PM
bro,
can i have her contact?
[email protected]

Marksman
25-05-2006, 04:35 PM
bro, your jasmine also from chatline de rite??? actually all your contacts from chatline de loh rite......... haha...... if yes i can contribute your 2nd fr liao loh......... latest addition to the chatline family fl is wendy...... there's also somemore u haven't underearth out yet........

Bro Guai_boi,answer to yr query............I got Jasmine contact from a friend and I m not sure wheather is she from chatline sori unable to give u a definate answer.................my main motive is here to read FR,share FR and share the contact.................so u want to tell mi more abt the lastest addition and those I havent underearth out one?Thanks in advance

memorablez
25-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Bro marksman
me still waiting for your contacts eh
hope to hear from u soon ok?
thanks bro:)

Marksman
25-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Btw no more FR other than Bro Beataeroplane????OKIE will be giving out to another 15bros tonite and hope to read more interesting FR soon...............

Blurblurguy
27-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Bro i am interested, put me in the waiting list, tks

bangbangben
30-05-2006, 07:06 PM
its been rather quiet...
any FR???

i have been waiting patiently behind in queue.
lolx :)

BlurWolfe
04-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Bro Marksman,

Now seems a bit quiet already, can I join the Q too?...:D

Mafan
04-06-2006, 12:14 AM
Jasmine
28yo
30a/24/32
163m 48kg
Fj:na <<<<<<
FJ damage $130 <<<<<
overall 7/10

Bro funny ler FJ: na and FJ damage 130 ?? u nvr bonk her is it and her damage is 130 ??

Prolink
04-06-2006, 12:39 AM
she like always off her hp.
Bro funny ler FJ: na and FJ damage 130 ?? u nvr bonk her is it and her damage is 130 ??

BlurWolfe
04-06-2006, 01:16 AM
May be she is fully booked....haizzzz....:eek:

she like always off her hp.

run001
07-06-2006, 01:50 AM
Bro,
Can pm me, I'm willing to wait.........
please.........

run001
07-06-2006, 01:55 AM
bro,
me too, can please pm me the contact, I'm willing to wait.....

eeemen
07-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Bro Marksman, me still waiting for my turn, hopefully it will be soon?:D

Thanks

northpole
22-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Hi bro Marksman. I'm still very keen on Jasmine. Wonder if you are still giving out her contact? Thanks.:)

pict77
22-06-2006, 04:45 PM
hi bro marksman can join in the Q

chickenzip
22-06-2006, 05:08 PM
2)u muz be a married man

wah...bro mark...no offence...but like that her customers base become veri small leh...:D