PDA

View Full Version : Quality HDLY at Tien Yi MP - my frequent fav - HDLY till u cum

Rain001
18-06-2015, 02:43 AM
Ok this is my first FR. I actually wanted to post this under local massage because I think it will reach out to more bros who like massage specials and will find this relevant, but I can't because this is in JB and is not local.

Before that, I like to disclaim that this is only for true HDLY lovers, maybe, to the extent that you have a fetish for it and can even climax at prone/doggy/HDLY position. Note: I use the word "climax" here because the feeling for me is not just cum, but with rock, hard, ecstacy.

The masseuse:
She is in from China, in her late twenties, with big eyes and a pleasant look. She has been with Tien Yi for some years already so, if any bros here already know her when you get the name from me via pm, please do not blame me. I personally have visited her close to 10 times over the course of past 3 years.

The massage:
All i can say is, although she may not be as strong as the real pro china massage girls, but she did make me feel truly massaged at the end of it. She will go through all parts of your body from head to toes (if you don't keep talking to her), maximising your first 35-45mins of massage of the whole hour service.

The first few visits HJ/HDLY:
My first visit to her 3 years ago, i was just looking for a massage plus a HJ. After the good long massage, when she ended with the legs and thighs part, suddenly, she started to push her hand underneath and grab my cock and testicles in a loose-grabbing manner, in such a way you can feel the rub and tickle of her fingers and palm in the most sensational touch. And, as she goes on, you won't want her to stop, because at that position, plus the caressing, your dick goes all the way to the level 4 hardness. As it progress, she changed her strokes into different variations, such as: pushing her thumb slightly towards your anus, rubbing the part between your anus and your balls, rubbing your balls with her palm, and pulling up and down (gently) your dick skin with her fingers, and stroking your hard dick at times. The feeling was damn shiok that, while still in prone position, I shot my cum on the massage bed, uncontrollably, as I originally wanted to complete the handjob and the whole special only lasted a very short 3 minutes.

I have tried quite a number of massage in SG who claims to provide sensual HDLY, but I can tell you the 2nd best I ever tried is a thousand miles away from this quality.

My 2nd visit - this time, I told myself I must not cum too quickly and try to put my mind away while she does the HDLY. I stucked with the HDLY for about somewhat 5mins until she pops the GQ and I turn over for the HJ. However, I sort of regretted this strategy as I totally couldn't enjoy the HDLY becauase I was just trying to hold the enjoyment. After the standard HJ, this is the point when I realised, I shouldn't be here for the HJ.

Hence, the 3rd visit, I requested her to continue HDLY and told her I want to shoot my load out without turning over for HJ. As expected, this time, it's even more shiok than the first time. While she does her variations of HDLY on my gentials for about 5mins, she told me to go doggy position, because she said it's hard for her to access me fully, if I am in prone position. I awkwardly oblidged and knees up to doggy. At this position, I felt a couple of things different. My cock is even harder at this position, and her thumb pushed even more towards my anus. The feeling was so shiok that I even moaned. After a while, I climaxed and shot all my loads on the massage bed. She carried on pumping my hard dick with her hands until i asked her to stop.

Since then, my subsequent visits have been similar to the 3rd visit, except that I could last longer before climax.

After the service:
She told me I'm the only customer who can shoot the load at this position. I thought to myself, maybe it's my fetish, lol. But, I remember I read that a lot of bros here actually love HDLY, so, let's see if there are bros out there who like this too.

Rating the service:
I always believe my standard is higher than many bros out here because I found many FRs here with ratings at 7, 8, 9/10, but after I visit the FL or MP, mostly are disappointments for me.

Here are my ratings;
Looks: 8.5/10 (to others), 7/10 (to me at most, because my standard is higher)
Massage: 9/10
Service: 8/10
HDLY: 10/10
HJ: 7.5/10 (based on only 1st visit, but I don't really care)
Massage Dmg: RM50-60, 1hr (can't remember exact, depends on Tien Yi price)
Special Dmg: RM80 (actually I thought her original price should be lower as Tien Yi probably has a market rate between RM50-60, maybe?, but I think she deserve at least RM80, so i didn't bother to bargain with her. Anyway RM is damn cheap now!)
Autoroam: will charge, but I never needed that

Disclaimer: I haven't been visiting her for 3 months, and since then the ringgit has been falling drastically against SGD and RMB, therefore I can't guanrantee if she is still maintaining her price at RM80.

For her name: please post a request here. Don't pm me. I will pm you back asap.

For Tien Yi location and contact to make a reservation with her, it should be easy to find in this forum, or google.

If any bro likes my FR, please up me at your convenience. Hope to get more points as i'm stucked at this level for years, due to my inactivity.

Thanks!

Goatslooter
18-06-2015, 08:31 AM
such a detail FR, shall i have her name since I have not patronized TY for years..... TIA:)

parman
18-06-2015, 08:50 AM
HI TS pls share name of this ml. Thank you.

steven2860
18-06-2015, 09:23 AM
I would like to try for HDLY till cum ?
Please share and thanks

DirkDiggler7791
18-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Hi bro, please provide the contact of this hdly Queen. Thanks. Tian Yi is da one opposite the petrol station at giant pelangi?

Goatslooter
18-06-2015, 09:59 AM
If the HDLY is good, no harm trying ! but must get the right target not everyone can perform top range HDLY. The enjoyment of HDLY is totally from HJ, FJ or BBBJ. :D

Tien Yi MP still located at the same corner shop houses at 2nd level, opp the Shell petrol kiosk. No one can missed this MP if you have the heart to look for it.:p

edwardlee001
18-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Hi, I would like to have her name as well! Thanks TS....

Aladeen
18-06-2015, 01:35 PM
is this a sign of resurrection of TY?

Goatslooter
18-06-2015, 01:45 PM
still unknown ! waiting for info and confirmation ? TY regulars should know who is this ML;)

eddy72
18-06-2015, 01:56 PM
bro, can pm me her name?

want to try, even though not really sure what is

hdly..

tks n cheers..

Goatslooter
18-06-2015, 02:14 PM
TS has not responded to our requests yet!:p

samsungXP7
18-06-2015, 03:00 PM
tian yi all old birds - san san,jing jing,anqi and so on.try many b4

eddy72
18-06-2015, 04:29 PM
TS has not responded to our requests yet!:p

bro goatslooter so gan chiong?

DarknightJB
18-06-2015, 06:35 PM
Of coz interested bro. Do pm details.

Never tried this mp before

Thnx

samsungXP7
18-06-2015, 09:15 PM
i tot this mp ppl ord boyscotts due to all ml money face and service so so only

Goatslooter
18-06-2015, 11:20 PM
since TS said until so good, got to proof it right ? may be his standard is not so high? or really a new gem on board?:confused:

mummyboy2
18-06-2015, 11:53 PM
Is parking safe there?

Goatslooter
19-06-2015, 07:12 AM
safe, provided you don't expose your valuable stuffs in your car. I kana smashed once many years back parked below. more safer place is park at petrol kiosk. :D

stoneaustin
19-06-2015, 07:35 AM
Hi bro, please provide the contact of this hdly Queen. Thanks. Tian Yi is da one opposite the petrol station at giant pelangi?

Johnny168
19-06-2015, 08:31 AM
Gas could I have the contact and details please? Thank you.

Goatslooter
19-06-2015, 08:32 AM
eevryone is waiting for TS to PM us her contact no.
yes, opp shell corner shop.:)

samsungXP7
19-06-2015, 09:54 AM
This mp ord how long boyscotts but still got ppl interested.anyway there ord tian yi thread but why need open another one?

Rain001
19-06-2015, 01:18 PM
Ok I just replied to bros who asked for his name.

Apologies because I dont login to sbf so often.

I have to agree, most of the recommendations on sbf are not up to standard. I personally feel that way, because of tries after tries. That's why you see, I don't even bother to write a FR for years. Because most of my experience are not satisfactory. I can say every single time, I was thrilled at a thread story, thrilled enough for me to give it a try with my $$$, and result is, out of 10 times, at the most 1 time is satisfying. For example, I have tried a fantastic local massage (pretty and sexy minah who provide bbbj and fj) whom I rtf recently. Surprisingly, this thread has gone missing a few weeks after the thread came online. Not sure what happened, maybe the moderator deleted it for a good reason, but ironically for me, the only good satisfying thread recomendation, turn out to be deleted as soon as I want to re-read it.

So, Who else I missed out can continue to post your reply here for her name.

As for Tien Yi girls and their biz, think I have made it clear enough with my disclaimers.

Im not sure about the old birds here, who have tried many Tien Yi girls before, or have bad reviews abt them.

I just want to share this to whoever wants to try.

eddy72
19-06-2015, 01:21 PM
bro, can pm me her name?

want to try, even though not really sure what is

hdly..

tks n cheers..

bro, still waiting for yr pm..

take care n cheers..

tnkaki
19-06-2015, 01:34 PM
Hi Bro rain,

care to share this ML name at TY, will like to try her quality HDLY. Sorry, I would like to request the location & name of this pretty and sexy minah who provide bbbj and fj on you too, hope to hear from u soon, thks.

Goatslooter
19-06-2015, 01:36 PM
just received PM from TS, the lady has already working few years in TY, he name in short SS. Pls find out more from TS if you are interesed to test it out.:D

Rain001
19-06-2015, 01:51 PM
Hi Bro rain,

care to share this ML name at TY, will like to try her quality HDLY. Sorry, I would like to request the location & name of this pretty and sexy minah who provide bbbj and fj on you too, hope to hear from u soon, thks.

Haha. Just replied you.

As for the minah, haha... Not sure if I should write for her without consent. But I can say she really has the looks and body, which none other thread recommedations here I tried, have came up with that quality before.

Her dmg is $50 piano/no massage + $120 full service but wait till i feel like rtf her again then ask her consent before I write. Funny thing is I dont dare rtf soon, coz the last session with her, I couldnt stand her tighness yet again, and release my load way too early... She offered to let me shoot another time though but, u know, after shooting the first load, dont feel like it so much liao so I left as I was also late for the next appointment. LoL

samsungXP7
19-06-2015, 02:49 PM
just received PM from TS, the lady has already working few years in TY, he name in short SS. Pls find out more from TS if you are interesed to test it out.:D
ss provide fj outside?maybe can ask her

samsungXP7
19-06-2015, 02:50 PM
her sister jj allowed suck neh neh and dig below

Aladeen
19-06-2015, 03:05 PM
im interested to know also bro. thanks

Goatslooter
19-06-2015, 03:11 PM
her sister jj allowed suck neh neh and dig below

SS is the pioneer ML at least working there for 4 yrs+? she allows sucking neh neh too+fingering. just top up 20~30 will do, she is at least 35+ now.:D

Goatslooter
19-06-2015, 03:19 PM
ss provide fj outside?maybe can ask her

biz so bad now, she sure doing some sideline outside:D to earn extra income.
She is not SYT, under MILF category to provide FJ outside nothing to lose to her. :p frankly, her body is still not bad it is bonkable if the price not high! ;)

blackie19
19-06-2015, 03:41 PM
It's been years since I last visited TY. Can I know the name pls? May go tonight

Goatslooter
19-06-2015, 05:09 PM
If my memory never failed me her name is Shan Shan a milf ML.:D

Rain001
19-06-2015, 11:03 PM
SS is the pioneer ML at least working there for 4 yrs+? she allows sucking neh neh too+fingering. just top up 20~30 will do, she is at least 35+ now.:D

yes at least 4 years at TY. but my guess is she is not that old at 35. though she is milf. I tested her abt her zodiac (i usually do in order to check more accurate age of prc) and she is born in year of rabbit. its either she is 28, or she is 40 years old, lol. she doesnt look like 40 though.

Goatslooter
19-06-2015, 11:53 PM
yes at least 4 years at TY. but my guess is she is not that old at 35. though she is milf. I tested her abt her zodiac (i usually do in order to check more accurate age of prc) and she is born in year of rabbit. its either she is 28, or she is 40 years old, lol. she doesnt look like 40 though.

bro, no way she is 28 ! I can bet with you one free massage from her:D so you know how old is she.:rolleyes:

Rain001
20-06-2015, 12:01 AM
biz so bad now, she sure doing some sideline outside:D to earn extra income.
She is not SYT, under MILF category to provide FJ outside nothing to lose to her. :p frankly, her body is still not bad it is bonkable if the price not high! ;)

to me .. her looks is just 7/10. pleasant look but not ugly. body is just okay, but not really sexually attractive. I won't bonk her unless is very cheap lol.

like I said. it's more for pple who like HDLY. some ML out there who claim to do HDLY... but dont really do well, or nvr do at all.

Rain001
20-06-2015, 12:07 AM
bro, no way she is 28 ! I can bet with you one free massage from her:D so you know how old is she.:rolleyes:

I wont bet unless im 100% sure.

anyway, her age doesnt matter. some pple 28 can look shit old. some pple 34 already look like syt. as for me she indeed look 30+... but not to extent of 35... but I trust my zodiac test thats why I said 28 instesd of 40. if u can get her passport. snap a pic and pm me. I like to know the real age too.

kikkiboy76
20-06-2015, 12:17 AM
bro can share location and name? Thanks

Rain001
20-06-2015, 12:22 AM
bro can share location and name? Thanks

no problem just pm'd. who else I haven't reply?

Wheelman
20-06-2015, 01:03 AM
Bro can share location detail..thanks in advance

ooomgomgomg
20-06-2015, 11:45 AM
If bro Goat says it is SS then it is her.

Goatslooter
20-06-2015, 12:18 PM
If bro Goat says it is SS then it is her.

ha ha ! if i'm not wrong she is related to Jing Jing (JJ) someone mentioned it in few years back.:D

Froster
20-06-2015, 12:19 PM
Hello Bro, could I have her name?, I'm really interested in HDLY more than massage. Just wondering does she knows tantric massage too?? Cheers

Goatslooter
20-06-2015, 02:52 PM
she should be Shan Shan, try out her HDLY and let samsters know how good and skillful is she?:D

brucee
21-06-2015, 04:25 AM
Yup.. Can TS provide me the name too.
Thanks

runnerboy
21-06-2015, 05:45 AM
Can share location bro

zhiwei933
21-06-2015, 11:20 AM
Ok this is my first FR. I actually wanted to post this under local massage because I think it will reach out to more bros who like massage specials and will find this relevant, but I can't because this is in JB and is not local.

Before that, I like to disclaim that this is only for true HDLY lovers, maybe, to the extent that you have a fetish for it and can even climax at prone/doggy/HDLY position. Note: I use the word "climax" here because the feeling for me is not just cum, but with rock, hard, ecstacy.

The masseuse:
She is in from China, in her late twenties, with big eyes and a pleasant look. She has been with Tien Yi for some years already so, if any bros here already know her when you get the name from me via pm, please do not blame me. I personally have visited her close to 10 times over the course of past 3 years.

The massage:
All i can say is, although she may not be as strong as the real pro china massage girls, but she did make me feel truly massaged at the end of it. She will go through all parts of your body from head to toes (if you don't keep talking to her), maximising your first 35-45mins of massage of the whole hour service.

My first visit to her 3 years ago, i was just looking for a massage plus a HJ. After the good long massage, when she ended with the legs and thighs part, suddenly, she started to push her hand underneath and grab my cock and testicles in a loose-grabbing manner, in such a way you can feel the rub and tickle of her fingers and palm in the most sensational touch. And, as she goes on, you won't want her to stop, because at that position, plus the caressing, your dick goes all the way to the level 4 hardness. As it progress, she changed her strokes into different variations, such as: pushing her thumb slightly towards your anus, rubbing the part between your anus and your balls, rubbing your balls with her palm, and pulling up and down (gently) your dick skin with her fingers, and stroking your hard dick at times. The feeling was damn shiok that, while still in prone position, I shot my cum on the massage bed, uncontrollably, as I originally wanted to complete the handjob and the whole special only lasted a very short 3 minutes.

I have tried quite a number of massage in SG who claims to provide sensual HDLY, but I can tell you the 2nd best I ever tried is a thousand miles away from this quality.

My 2nd visit - this time, I told myself I must not cum too quickly and try to put my mind away while she does the HDLY. I stucked with the HDLY for about somewhat 5mins until she pops the GQ and I turn over for the HJ. However, I sort of regretted this strategy as I totally couldn't enjoy the HDLY becauase I was just trying to hold the enjoyment. After the standard HJ, this is the point when I realised, I shouldn't be here for the HJ.

Hence, the 3rd visit, I requested her to continue HDLY and told her I want to shoot my load out without turning over for HJ. As expected, this time, it's even more shiok than the first time. While she does her variations of HDLY on my gentials for about 5mins, she told me to go doggy position, because she said it's hard for her to access me fully, if I am in prone position. I awkwardly oblidged and knees up to doggy. At this position, I felt a couple of things different. My cock is even harder at this position, and her thumb pushed even more towards my anus. The feeling was so shiok that I even moaned. After a while, I climaxed and shot all my loads on the massage bed. She carried on pumping my hard dick with her hands until i asked her to stop.

Since then, my subsequent visits have been similar to the 3rd visit, except that I could last longer before climax.

After the service:
She told me I'm the only customer who can shoot the load at this position. I thought to myself, maybe it's my fetish, lol. But, I remember I read that a lot of bros here actually love HDLY, so, let's see if there are bros out there who like this too.

Rating the service:
I always believe my standard is higher than many bros out here because I found many FRs here with ratings at 7, 8, 9/10, but after I visit the FL or MP, mostly are disappointments for me.

Here are my ratings;
Special Dmg: RM80 (actually I thought her original price should be lower as Tien Yi probably has a market rate between RM50-60, maybe?, but I think she deserve at least RM80, so i didn't bother to bargain with her. Anyway RM is damn cheap now!)

Disclaimer: I haven't been visiting her for 3 months, and since then the ringgit has been falling drastically against SGD and RMB, therefore I can't guanrantee if she is still maintaining her price at RM80.

For Tien Yi location and contact to make a reservation with her, it should be easy to find in this forum, or google.

If any bro likes my FR, please up me at your convenience. Hope to get more points as i'm stucked at this level for years, due to my inactivity.

Thanks!
Hi bro can pm me the location and the name of the ML. I got one China regular ML which provide very good HDLY and massage. Perhaps we can share the info.

jhtboy
21-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Pm me alsooo

whatever897
21-06-2015, 03:57 PM
please share. i think i know where. but i wanna know who. please share. thanks :D

Goatslooter
21-06-2015, 04:48 PM
this MILF which I patronized few times allows me to suck nia nia and light fingering outside of cos some tips to be given. She didn't perform HDLY to me last time, may be she has learnt new surviving massage skill recently.
Shan Shan is her name. :p

Aladeen
21-06-2015, 05:21 PM
ok, case closed.
see who ask for her name again confirm never read, waiting for spoonfed.

lalat05260
21-06-2015, 06:39 PM
Bro can share location and name? Thanks!!

Rain001
21-06-2015, 10:27 PM
this MILF which I patronized few times allows me to suck nia nia and light fingering outside of cos some tips to be given. She didn't perform HDLY to me last time, may be she has learnt new surviving massage skill recently.
Shan Shan is her name. :p

if the shan shan u know doesn't perform HDLY on you, then there is a chance it's not the same person, haha. She performed on me on my first visit somewhere in late 2011, more than 3 years ago. if you did read my FR carefully, you would see that i mentioned.

ok, case closed.
see who ask for her name again confirm never read, waiting for spoonfed.

No worries, bros are welcome to continue to post here, and i will give my pm replies with additional info, when im online, and as long as my stamina allow, lol.

I don't mind sharing. The reason why we have a forum here is to share. I also want to see if bros will to give some feedback on whether my recommendation suits them not. If bros are happy, i can score more points too.

My emphasis again to all bros again: PLEASE READ MY FR CAREFULLY. This is meant for bros who love HDLY. If you want anything other than HDLY, I can't say much.

samsungXP7
21-06-2015, 10:37 PM
confirm is the old shan shan.no one else call that name

samsungXP7
21-06-2015, 10:42 PM
she will recommend her sister jing jing.last time her younger sister yang yang 20++ with nice nipples but boobs A cup.look pretty.but heard she working at k.l.ord few years back when i 1st visit to this mp.last time the counter guy always chat with me.forget his name.maybe bro goatlooder still remember

Rain001
21-06-2015, 10:45 PM
confirm is the old shan shan.no one else call that name

i was thinking so too. coz very hardly have two names... anyway my ML isn't someone new as i mentioned i first patronised her more than 3 years ago. But that doesnt mean that the ML shanshan that Goatsloater refers to is the same one. His shanshan could be way older than that? coz he didn't get the HDLY which is also about 4 years ago. hmmm slim chance though.. i m just guessing...

anyway bros are still welcome to post requests for name + additional info, because knowing the name isn't sufficient.

Goatslooter
21-06-2015, 10:54 PM
some one could just test it out to find out whether she is Shan Shan, San San or Sun Sun? share your discovery. No point guessing here and there. :D

Rain001
21-06-2015, 10:57 PM
some one could just test it out to find out whether she is Shan Shan, San San or Sun Sun? share your discovery. No point guessing here and there. :D

hahah, funny about the name variations.

i hope bros at least won't feel that they wasted $$$ after trying her.

Goatslooter
21-06-2015, 11:03 PM
hahah, funny about the name variations.

i hope bros at least won't feel that they wasted $$$ after trying her.

Even she is real Shan Shan, frankly ! I would not go back to this MILF whom she at least last 30.....if my memory doesn't failed me. :)

Rain001
22-06-2015, 12:38 AM
Even she is real Shan Shan, frankly ! I would not go back to this MILF whom she at least last 30.....if my memory doesn't failed me. :)

The more u put it, the more I think ur memory has failed you. That was like 3 or 4 years ago for you.

Goatslooter
22-06-2015, 09:02 AM
The more u put it, the more I think ur memory has failed you. That was like 3 or 4 years ago for you.

I hope I'm in the wrong, that shan shan was not this san san or sun sun? :confused: enjoy the HDLY all bros. :D

samsungXP7
22-06-2015, 11:39 AM
confirm is old shan shan.ord call

Goatslooter
22-06-2015, 11:52 AM
confirm is old shan shan.ord call

wow ! bro, you really on the ball:D thanks for the confirmation.
can you further cfm her age? :p;)

raymond94
23-06-2015, 12:03 AM
Hey Bro
Read you FR and very interested. Don't mind can share the name and more details?

raymond94
23-06-2015, 01:19 AM
Bro can PM the details. Thx

Goatslooter
23-06-2015, 01:19 PM
all the info are mentioned in the conversations. :rolleyes:

jhtboy
23-06-2015, 01:33 PM
all the info are mentioned in the conversations. :rolleyes:

bro did u mean san san that dr ???

Goatslooter
23-06-2015, 02:11 PM
Nope No ! diff san san:confused:
this is Tien Yi Shan Shan whom is younger than Dr San San.:D

Rain001
24-06-2015, 01:56 AM
Dr San San is another person.

hell boy
24-06-2015, 09:45 AM
Hi bro, can pm me the name? Thanks

jhtboy
24-06-2015, 10:23 AM
Nope No ! diff san san:confused:
this is Tien Yi Shan Shan whom is younger than Dr San San.:D

hahahahha
TQ bro...:D:D

Goatslooter
24-06-2015, 10:47 AM
hahahahha
TQ bro...:D:D

no prob bro !
just to repost : Tien Yi MP is located at the 2nd lev corner shop houses just opp Shell Petrol Kiosk. There is a big Tien Yi sign above which nobody can missed.

There is only one MILF ML by the name of "Shan Shan" working there for at least 3~4 yrs.

Hope the above info is clear enough for all samster who wish to try her HDLY, and kindly put up your FR after trying her for sharing.:p

SS24
24-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Pls pm me her name, guide me there

spicyroll
24-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Bro, any chance you can pm me ctc details asap? Thanks!!

samsungXP7
25-06-2015, 07:23 AM
ord got tian yi topic out there.pls reviews

jhtboy
25-06-2015, 08:49 AM
all bro please read the thread , dont be lazy heheheeheh:D

Goatslooter
25-06-2015, 09:35 AM
bro, you are the most hardworking read thru' all the Tien Yi threads:D so all good stuffs you won't miss.:p

Rain001
28-06-2015, 02:10 PM
all bros, you don't have to read the thread of six pages long. just post your request here... i will pm you the details whenever i login. forum is to share. i try my best. cheers and have fun.

222nge
28-06-2015, 02:27 PM
all bros, you don't have to read the thread of six pages long. just post your request here... i will pm you the details whenever i login. forum is to share. i try my best. cheers and have fun.

Jus upped u +8.
Hope u can share her ctc/details pls.
Cheers........

samsungXP7
28-06-2015, 03:45 PM
up me i share with u

thinkofdave
02-07-2015, 01:09 PM
glad san san is still there... long hair.. big eyes n quite a thick lips n a small mole on her face if she is e onli san san tat i knew fr TY

think she really improve fr there..abt 3 to 4 yrs ago. shd ask her if she still remember who teach her HDLY 1st time... isit a chinese guy who is quite big size teaches her

tat time she is still so new in tis.. finger her till she tremble n wet..

Goatslooter
02-07-2015, 01:51 PM
bro, your description of San San is the same what I had patronized 2yrs+ back, if she is performing HDLY it is a bonus to her massage biz. If I remembered correctly she can be dated out for further action provided she agreed on the price proposed. :D

dkgg09
02-07-2015, 04:21 PM

Thanks!

Pls pm me bro

andywoo
02-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Sorry, no offend. This joint really don't worth to try unless u r load n less expectation. Went there last week for shan shan. Everything is ok with a bit of HDLY. When flip over, she quote me 100rm for HJ and this is the standard rate there. I was like wtf, u think i am Robert. Anyway, i just pay n go off. Seriously, with 100rm, u can have better service n enjoyment those where.

FR:
Name:SHAN SHAN
Fig: Not bad
Look: below average.
Rtm: Not worth it.

Goatslooter
02-07-2015, 05:55 PM
Agreed w bro, the girl there is like lion open big mouth! If i were you i just dress n go.
I have made a 100% right move by not going back TY, unless they either change boss or change all PRCs to Viets.:mad:

samsungXP7
02-07-2015, 09:47 PM
Sorry, no offend. This joint really don't worth to try unless u r load n less expectation. Went there last week for shan shan. Everything is ok with a bit of HDLY. When flip over, she quote me 100rm for HJ and this is the standard rate there. I was like wtf, u think i am Robert. Anyway, i just pay n go off. Seriously, with 100rm, u can have better service n enjoyment those where.

FR:
rm100 ask her to bbbj

Goatslooter
02-07-2015, 10:03 PM
ha ha :D:rolleyes: wait long long till cow comes home!

samsungXP7
02-07-2015, 10:47 PM
ha ha :D:rolleyes: wait long long till cow comes home!
my dick for syt only to taste

Rain001
05-07-2015, 03:35 AM

FR:

Hi andywoo bro

i'm not sure if this affect much, but you didn't actually post to ask for name and information from TS (me) here. In my records, if i am not wrong, i didn't see your request from me, nor post here. As a result, i didn't pm you her name and other info.

Although the name is given by other bros who wish to help, there are other information, for example: my code name, which should be provided to her so she would understand what kind of service i went thru with her, such that, as a result, she can serve you proper or in similar fashion.

I did mention, this is only for HDLY lover. If you just take her name off this thread information and visit TY for this ML, generally she will just flip you over and pops GQ and jerk you off quickly.

Probably that's the reason why you got poor quote and service, because she treated you like a new customer to her. Probably not. Nobody knows.

Here is another bro who just tried her and pm me his feedback. You can check with him.

Bro, now at Tien Yi waiting for San San. Have not seen the other ladies yet so i dont know how it will be. I tell the guy at reception - friend recommended San San so i want to wait for her. ;)

hope you enjoy.

Bro, she's pretty n big breasted. She asked me to convey to you that she had not seen you for long time and hopes you will visit her again soon. ;)

As of now, i will reply the other bros who requested me for her info.

andywoo
05-07-2015, 12:01 PM
Hi andywoo bro

i'm not sure if this affect much, but you didn't actually post to ask for name and information from TS (me) here. In my records, if i am not wrong, i didn't see your request from me, nor post here. As a result, i didn't pm you her name and other info.

Although the name is given by other bros who wish to help, there are other information, for example: my code name, which should be provided to her so she would understand what kind of service i went thru with her, such that, as a result, she can serve you proper or in similar fashion.

I did mention, this is only for HDLY lover. If you just take her name off this thread information and visit TY for this ML, generally she will just flip you over and pops GQ and jerk you off quickly.

Probably that's the reason why you got poor quote and service, because she treated you like a new customer to her. Probably not. Nobody knows.

Here is another bro who just tried her and pm me his feedback. You can check with him.

As of now, i will reply the other bros who requested me for her info.

Bro, I'm sorry if i offended you. I was just sharing my experience. Btw, if needed to quote ur name den get wonderful service den its is unfair to walk in customer. Something is wrong. I have been so many joint there is good n bad SOP even my friend trying the same girl also feedback the same. This is call service. Maybe u can feedback to her standardized her service and she won't lose any customer and also dun so money face, make her so cheapskate. Earn is important but having more customer more important.
We r there to relax n have fun. Not to have bad attitude session.

Rain001
05-07-2015, 12:10 PM
Bro, I'm sorry if i offended you. I was just sharing my experience. Btw, if needed to quote ur name den get wonderful service den its is unfair to walk in customer. Something is wrong. I have been so many joint there is good n bad SOP even my friend trying the same girl also feedback the same. This is call service. Maybe u can feedback to her standardized her service and she won't lose any customer and also dun so money face, make her so cheapskate. Earn is important but having more customer more important.

i'm not offended. don't worry. the last thing u can think of is offended. let me read on your reply...

Rain001
05-07-2015, 12:20 PM

If you read my FR, it's something more personalised experience i want to share.

it's not about my name that has any impact... due to any relations with her...

it''s because most of the ML like her, do the normal way of short HDLY, then GQ, then jerk off with HJ... the service that you go for, is probably her standardised service, i can assume from what you said and your other friend's feedback.

My experience, also developed from her standardised service, to my liking after the 3rd try of this ML. The first and 2nd tries i wasn't really satisfied. If you expect her to do the HDLY all the way, she has to understand in the first place...

I have mentioned clearly in my FR, i just feel that, if you are another bro who tries her service base on the normal way, you can't rank her service...

No offense either way...

but i was just trying to defend my FR, some bros came in without understanding that. that is why i have to clarify. as for her service treating other walk-in bros, i never guarantee anything yet.

last but not least, your bad experience makes me *regret... and i'm sorry for that... don't wish bros ended up wasting $$$...

*regret that not knowing for sure that there are bros who would just take her name off the thread (posted by other helpful bros), end up people walk in and just get the standardised, short-HDLY-GQ-quick-HJ service. I was sensing that happening, that's why i encouraged a couple of times over the thread that bros to post replies here to get her name and additional info. But i didn't know her service for walk-in bros can be just so so...

I will feedback to her...

Rain001
05-07-2015, 12:42 PM

by the way bro, i need to feedback to her on the "bad attitude" and "money face" parts you mentioned... can you elaborate to me your experience, in what way she did, which makes you feel that way...

andywoo
05-07-2015, 02:15 PM
by the way bro, i need to feedback to her on the "bad attitude" and "money face" parts you mentioned... can you elaborate to me your experience, in what way she did, which makes you feel that way...

Ok. When she offer her service n quote 100rm. I was like wtf too expensive. I told her to lower the offer as i do not have so much (actually i have just let 100rm for her service is too much) Den she ask me how much i have if not enough can pay by SGD. So insist on full payment offer. When i reject her offer, give me black face n say i already touch ur didi now u say dun one. I mean this is not the way of force customer to take the offer. Just not to make thing ugly, i just let her continue n left the place.

Rain001
05-07-2015, 02:27 PM
Ok. When she offer her service n quote 100rm. I was like wtf too expensive. I told her to lower the offer as i do not have so much (actually i have just let 100rm for her service is too much) Den she ask me how much i have if not enough can pay by SGD. So insist on full payment offer. When i reject her offer, give me black face n say i already touch ur didi now u say dun one. I mean this is not the way of force customer to take the offer. Just not to make thing ugly, i just let her continue n left the place.

Thanks bro... I ll feedback to her.

But for the time being, for bros who are trying her, please be careful, try not to just walk in like that.

Otherwise, don't even try.

As for thos who is interested to go through what I experienced from my FR (quality HDLY till cum), you are encouraged to post reply here for further guidance from me. Cheers!

Goatslooter
05-07-2015, 03:07 PM
normally I asked the ML the price of special service before proceed with the deal. There is no std price for this all depends on how your negotiate with her and how well the chemistry you two have?

I remembered last time I engaged her service I paid her 50 and HJ and she let me fingering and lick nia nia willingly, after biz done I top up 20 as a tips, she still smiling happily ! this was easily 2 yrs back?:)

samsungXP7
05-07-2015, 03:12 PM
bro now is 2.8

Goatslooter
05-07-2015, 03:32 PM
ya reaching 2.8, but the massage price still around 60+ per hour right? why the special service increase so much? :rolleyes:

Rain001
05-07-2015, 06:51 PM
ya reaching 2.8, but the massage price still around 60+ per hour right? why the special service increase so much? :rolleyes:

Maybe, put it this way, if you are from china, you are sending back RMB... If the RMB is getting stronger than SGD and even stronger than MYR, you tend to raise your special price. For the MP boss, its just inflation and gst...

That is why I wasn't surprised she quoted MYR100 to bro andywoo.

winmoneys
05-07-2015, 07:05 PM
Bro, pl enlighten me as I seldom go JB massage. Can let me know how to drive to TY and the lady name u recommend tks

Goatslooter
05-07-2015, 09:47 PM
can u pick me up somewhere? difficult to tell you on paper how to drive there? :D:D just kidding la...:p:p
set gps or goggle Giant Pelangi and explore around there you can find 3 petrol kiosks at the same area, look for Shell and TY is just directly opp the entrance of the shell kiosk, you couldn't miss it.

andywoo
06-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Maybe, put it this way, if you are from china, you are sending back RMB... If the RMB is getting stronger than SGD and even stronger than MYR, you tend to raise your special price. For the MP boss, its just inflation and gst...

That is why I wasn't surprised she quoted MYR100 to bro andywoo.

Ya, she told me this again. But pls provide better service if u offer rm100. Anyway, she say rm100 is our joint standard rate now.

samsungXP7
07-07-2015, 01:01 AM
Ya, she told me this again. But pls provide better service if u offer rm100. Anyway, she say rm100 is our joint standard rate now.
standard hj is rm50

andywoo
07-07-2015, 10:14 PM
standard hj is rm50

Is it. I got cheated by her. Nb.

Goatslooter
07-07-2015, 10:17 PM
2 yrs ago I paid std 50 for HJ service, now after 2 yrs not sure the price I believed it is the same? :D

samsungXP7
07-07-2015, 11:25 PM
wira also now rm50 for hj.if rm80 is hj + ar

Rain001
08-07-2015, 10:11 AM
standard hj is rm50

yeah that is what i used to pay in the past. nowadays i still find people charging this.

Goatslooter
08-07-2015, 11:40 AM
those lao cheow always want to con new bird! very simple to deal with those ML, just turn down her offer and wait their counter offer? stick to 50, they are not SYT still dare to rise the price.:rolleyes:

Enzo1981
09-07-2015, 12:02 PM
Can anyone share tianyi address:D

samsungXP7
09-07-2015, 10:48 PM
wira also hdly rm50

ooomgomgomg
12-07-2015, 01:07 PM

Wtf nowadays they even dare ask to pay in SGD? Dun let this SS pressure you with this cheap tactic. If u not happy walk out straight.

ooomgomgomg
12-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Wtf nowadays they even dare ask to pay in SGD? Dun let this SS pressure you with this cheap tactic. If u not happy walk out straight.

Got customers even shout back at ml, then walk out. What can ml and counter do? Ll only. Next week same customer walk in , counter still smile and welcome..

Goatslooter
12-07-2015, 03:33 PM
simple calculation and comparison :
Tien Yi all MILF:
Massage : 60~65?
Special service : 100 (HDLY+HJ) no BBBJ, no CIM, no 69...
total 160~165.

Taman Pelangi (金美人), Sri Terbau 滋足常乐
SYT most of them
Package 1 : 138 (light massage, B2b, french kiss, HJ, BBBJ)
Package 2 : 188 (light massage, B2b, french kiss, HJ, BBBJ, Fingering, CIM, 69)
Package 3 : 190 (light massage, B2b, french kiss, HJ, BBBJ, Fingering, CIM, 69, FJ)

Freelance ML at Permas Jaya:MILF 30+
massage package : 138 (B2b胸推,舌尖漫游,打机,按摩,乳交,一起洗澡,酒店服务), special service on request.

samster, you decide ! which is more worth for money?:)

Cutter
13-07-2015, 07:58 PM
I really wonder why they can still survive so long.

Have not been visiting them since 5 years ago, unless the legend Tien yi is back then I will rtm. But it is impossible anyway...

To me, this shop is history. Haha:rolleyes:

Goatslooter
14-07-2015, 07:26 AM
me too, its history already unless the boss changed the whole lot of MILFs and inject in new young bloods:D

ikarse
14-07-2015, 09:40 AM
bro, wira got HJ + AR? which girl do AR?

ikarse
14-07-2015, 09:41 AM
wira also now rm50 for hj.if rm80 is hj + ar

Bro, Wira also got HJ + AR? Which girl do AR?

samsungXP7
14-07-2015, 11:37 PM
All ml also can AR.juz pay more

melt2403
11-05-2016, 05:43 PM

The masseuse:

The massage:

After the service:

Rating the service:

Here are my ratings;

Thanks!

Bro, location please. Thanks.

lonelybay
11-05-2016, 06:03 PM
hi bro can shares location

CorumKia
16-05-2016, 09:53 PM
Few shops away from seven oaks Jalan serembang

Rain001
30-05-2016, 11:09 AM
Bro, location please. Thanks.

bro i can't PM you.

steven2860
30-05-2016, 04:01 PM
I like hdly.very much and will like to know the ML name
Thank you for such an info

Rain001
31-05-2016, 06:06 PM
I like hdly.very much and will like to know the ML name
Thank you for such an info

thanks. done so.

SirDennis
01-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Hi Rain. Thanks for the thread- very thoughtful of you- it's perfect for a JB newbie like me. I've given you points. pm me if you have time- love to try!

Cloudchaser
01-06-2016, 11:11 PM
simple calculation and comparison :
Tien Yi all MILF:
Massage : 60~65?
Special service : 100 (HDLY+HJ) no BBBJ, no CIM, no 69...
total 160~165.

Taman Pelangi (金美人), Sri Terbau 滋足常乐
SYT most of them
Package 1 : 138 (light massage, B2b, french kiss, HJ, BBBJ)
Package 2 : 188 (light massage, B2b, french kiss, HJ, BBBJ, Fingering, CIM, 69)
Package 3 : 190 (light massage, B2b, french kiss, HJ, BBBJ, Fingering, CIM, 69, FJ)

Freelance ML at Permas Jaya:MILF 30+
massage package : 138 (B2b胸推,舌尖漫游,打机,按摩,乳交,一起洗澡,酒店服务), special service on request.

samster, you decide ! which is more worth for money?:)

Bro taman pelangi shop name what?

xx363xx
05-06-2016, 02:40 PM
hi bro... name of the HDLY please? thank

whooi
20-06-2016, 01:26 AM
Bro.. Can I know her and the location? I like hdly

w810_76
21-06-2016, 07:47 AM
Bro TS, can I have the location and girl name pls... Many Thanks in advance !

Rain001
22-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Hi Rain. Thanks for the thread- very thoughtful of you- it's perfect for a JB newbie like me. I've given you points. pm me if you have time- love to try!

ok bro just pm'd you. pls check if you receive.

suce55
22-06-2016, 04:56 PM
As for the minah, haha... Not sure if I should write for her without consent. But I can say she really has the looks and body, which none other thread recommedations here I tried, have came up with that quality before.

Her dmg is $50 piano/no massage + $120 full service but wait till i feel like rtf her again then ask her consent before I write.......

This one I am very interested. Please PM me the details.

Thanks will up you then.

Xiaosimple
23-06-2016, 12:55 AM
Bro interested in HDLY. please Pm me the detail.thank you

xpeipanx
23-06-2016, 02:17 AM
ok bro just pm'd you. pls check if you receive.

I already pm u bro.wait for your reply.thanks!

suce55
27-06-2016, 11:50 AM
....... I have tried a fantastic local massage (pretty and sexy minah who provide bbbj and fj) whom I rtf recently.......

CONTACT for this one please, will up u .......

yewhehe
27-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Bro interested in HDLY too. Pm details thanks.

Vlada
08-07-2016, 11:29 AM
Tien Yi bo quality nowadays liao
all $$$ face MILFs/GILFs

fusion3999
02-02-2017, 04:06 PM
Any update for this place? Going to new place sawadee spa few times so see anything new here...hahaha... few mths ago I went I found the boss pass away due to cancer so left the wife manage...Tat time still have 5-6 ML bah...not sure now...so hope to hear some update...

fusion3999
11-10-2017, 12:00 AM
TY finally change hand...Now bcome TomYam lady...saw wechat of a nice lady with picture of new namecard. Think new name is Thai Legend. Anyone got the new contact? Never copy down, later look for the wechat again, cannot find...

Cheesebeast
11-10-2017, 08:03 AM
Bro i love a good hdly. Can share more details? Thx

mrextremer
12-10-2017, 09:13 PM
hi bro, good fr. can share name?

aeiou06
23-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Bro interested in HDLY too. Pm details thanks.

cheesepotato
03-11-2017, 02:24 PM
Hi bros, heading tomorrow. Hope to have CTC.
Thax

Enruo
05-11-2017, 01:02 PM
Hi bro, can i contact the person and where is it?

The masseuse:

The massage:

After the service:

Rating the service:

Here are my ratings;

Thanks!

Weixiaoba0
08-11-2017, 02:55 PM
Bro, I also like quality HDLY. Let me know any in JB or SG...

Oneshotonekill
12-11-2017, 07:04 PM
Can pm where got HDLY? Thanks

tenoclock123
13-11-2017, 08:43 PM
Bro Rain can share her name? thx

fusion3999
13-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Guys,the joint is closed...All so exicited but never read my post properly. My friend helping to check out where all the ML move to...

best_guy29
15-11-2017, 12:07 AM
Since TY close....sxx sxx went back to china already...

kencanken
19-11-2017, 07:50 PM
Any bros willing to share good HDLY contacts? thx

fusion3999
23-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Lost and Found...buddy confirm some ML move over to OnlyOne at Pelangi. Same row as Pelangi Hong Leong bank but at the other end of the shophouses row. On the 2nd floor. Rather small signboard. Opposite Da Fu Yuan coffeeshop.
Good Luck...Pls provide FR. Not sure they use the same code name...:D

Springsums
26-12-2017, 05:22 PM
Pls share !

Cheesebeast
21-02-2018, 10:19 AM
I love a good hdly. Pls share name and ctc. Thx

Twoeyesee123
27-02-2018, 01:50 PM
Please share contact

Antispyware
07-03-2018, 12:06 AM
With no car, it's pretty not accessable to OO.:(

kraphead
04-04-2018, 11:26 PM
Thanks bro for this. Location is exactly where u mention, opposite row of shops from king spa pelangi.
Place looks a little run down but is clean. Took a local in her 30s, massage was solid, boobs small but hj was decent. Could do with better teasing though. Avoid the room near the entrance, ask for 1 in the back. Would love to try more recommendations from u guys, sometimes would prefer a good massage and a hj/bj than outright fj.

Lost and Found...buddy confirm some ML move over to OnlyOne at Pelangi. Same row as Pelangi Hong Leong bank but at the other end of the shophouses row. On the 2nd floor. Rather small signboard. Opposite Da Fu Yuan coffeeshop.

Android4ever
04-04-2018, 11:53 PM
Thanks bro for this. Location is exactly where u mention, opposite row of shops from king spa pelangi.
Place looks a little run down but is clean. Took a local in her 30s, massage was solid, boobs small but hj was decent. Could do with better teasing though. Avoid the room near the entrance, ask for 1 in the back. Would love to try more recommendations from u guys, sometimes would prefer a good massage and a hj/bj than outright fj.
which ml doing hdly ?

StahlAsia
05-04-2018, 04:00 PM
wat the damage + roaming ?

kraphead
05-04-2018, 10:26 PM
Can't recall her num, but is local and petite. Check with the counter guy.
No hdly, hj + upper body roaming. Hj was $50, massage another $60 for 1hr plus tips.

Intend to try others if i can, any1 else can share fr? Tried little saigon which is ok, prices are higher though but then again it's b2b.

Would love to hear u guys recommendations for hdly or b2b massage places.

Cutter
11-05-2018, 02:29 PM
it's been some time i ever visit Tien Yi as the original lady boss has left the shop. The lady boss name is really Tien Yi and her skill is superb.

Can anyone advise me that the currently Tien Yi has change to thai joint which all thai ML inside??:confused:

napsterz
13-05-2018, 02:53 AM
can any bro share the hdly gal pls?

Davidchoi
22-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Izzit the San San got mole between the mouth and nose?

aeiou06
29-01-2019, 11:23 AM
thanks for sharing!

fallschirm9
29-01-2019, 11:33 AM
Am heading to JB later , any ki d senior can share location,
Thanks in advance

Antispyware
05-02-2019, 03:54 AM
Anyone or any recommendations from OO?

peterparker95
13-02-2019, 03:50 PM
I am a big lover of HDLY. Please kindly share with me the location and contact. Thanks a lot!

Dennis2u
02-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Hi bros please share location and contact!

fastboy
03-03-2019, 08:00 PM
TY is just opposite Pelango Shell Station lah. 1st Floor.

03-03-2019, 09:46 PM
Can someone post new FR?

danielzone
03-03-2019, 10:32 PM
Pelango or Pelangi?

fastboy
04-03-2019, 10:38 AM
Pelango or Pelangi?

Pelangi. Typo error.

Cheesebeast
07-03-2019, 11:12 PM
Am a hdly lover. Pls share ctc and location. Thanks!

fusion3999
06-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Not sure why ppl dun look at older msg. No more opposite pelangi shell. Pls give FR and upgrade my point. To be exact is above Weng Thye Lian Medical Hall...

Good Luck...Pls provide FR. Not sure they use the same code name...

hosay3754
07-04-2019, 07:35 PM
Not sure why ppl dun look at older msg. No more opposite pelangi shell. Pls give FR and upgrade my point. To be exact is above Weng Thye Lian Medical Hall...

Thank you for the update

cuba
12-04-2019, 01:32 AM
Anyone went recently? Any updates?

Ynwa0101
18-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Please share contct

kirayamato25
20-04-2019, 03:25 AM
care to share contact. Thank you.

Lanlan
21-08-2019, 11:58 AM

Good Luck...Pls provide FR. Not sure they use the same code name...
Is Jinjin working at onlyone

Lanlan
21-08-2019, 10:30 PM
Is Jinjin working at onlyone
I mean 晶晶, work in Tien yi Mp before

fusion3999
27-10-2019, 08:08 PM
I mean 晶晶, work in Tien yi Mp before

I heard yes but not sure now. Almost 2 yrs now. Any latest FR?

vinzai1
05-11-2019, 08:53 AM
Went to only one that day and ask for Jing Jing,
Good msg and happy ending.100 for bra take off and 150 for b2b,exclude msg dmg which is 60

end008
05-11-2019, 12:18 PM
Hi bro can share contact? Thanks

dhay101
08-11-2019, 07:02 AM
No more Tien Yi right? Now it is called Only One. Right?

Do they open in the morning?

Joe81
10-11-2019, 09:21 PM
Bro, share contact bro plzzz... wat time they open?

lancerex
19-12-2019, 06:38 PM
tried only one, pretty easy to find to put in google map can see liao.

massage 60rm

massue there are jing jing shanshan , xiao ai and one local

all are mif i guess, the skinniest should be shanshan

forthisstiff
18-01-2020, 12:29 PM

massage 60rm

Is it the one near Taman Sentosa?

fuelsave
23-02-2020, 07:30 PM

massage 60rm

Save you guys the trouble.

Only 2 local masseuse at this place now.
1 Chinese - 40s to early 50s
1 Malay - High chance transgender

1hr 60 for massage.

Tried both
Malay girl/guy cmi.
Chinese auntie has a hard pressing type of massage.

The positive review is the place is probably the cleanest of all shophouse MP in the area.

However, will definitely not return, you guys can cancel this one off your list for now.

Do PM to exchange other places or upz if you find this helpful, Thanks.