PDA

View Full Version : Beer promoter at coffeeshop

dylanchow
16-06-2015, 10:12 PM
Hi..

Does anyone have lucky experience on those beer Promoter. Some coffeeshop have China..Singapore...and Malaysia promoter.
From wat I know. The pay and the bottle commission they earn is really little. They often chat and drink with customer. Maybe get some tips. I found some really pretty..some normal and some auntie type.
Do you think they actually do work sideline for those presentable one. Any guy got story to share...

BlueFinTuna
16-06-2015, 11:55 PM
Shut up .. Can't u try something more novel like a chick-in-a-basket?

igor123
17-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Thought TS gonna tell us story . :(

ShaTinBitch
17-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Those I saw were all aunties :(

jameschong1
17-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Hi..

Does anyone have lucky experience on those beer Promoter. Some coffeeshop have China..Singapore...and Malaysia promoter.
From wat I know. The pay and the bottle commission they earn is really little. They often chat and drink with customer. Maybe get some tips. I found some really pretty..some normal and some auntie type.
Do you think they actually do work sideline for those presentable one. Any guy got story to share...

====
yes they do
but the question is why they want to go out with u
how much u drink a nite, how much your tips each time
not everyone has the she, the saki to woo girls like property agents hor

zhangwuji
18-06-2015, 06:23 PM
====
yes they do
but the question is why they want to go out with u
how much u drink a nite, how much your tips each time
not everyone has the she, the saki to woo girls like property agents hor

One nite I sent home a beer promoter back since she was drunk. She is from Malaysia.

Arrived, open the door n went to her room as all her room mates were not back. She invited me to sit on her bed n before we knew, the deed was done. Later at 3 am woke up and her 3 roommates came back n ,, round 2 with them.

hamandegg
18-06-2015, 09:51 PM
One nite I sent home a beer promoter back since she was drunk. She is from Malaysia.

Arrived, open the door n went to her room as all her room mates were not back. She invited me to sit on her bed n before we knew, the deed was done. Later at 3 am woke up and her 3 roommates came back n ,, round 2 with them.

the girl from er mei pai ah? :p

hp3000
25-10-2015, 09:01 PM
Think ang mo kio blk 711 got the most beer promoter. Quite a few young and pretty. About 10 over promoter.

Brother got any other coffee shop to recommend that can compare with this coffee.

Another 1 at serangoon blk 206 coffee shop quite near to nex shopping if i never remember the blk wrongly. Got about 6 to 7 promoter.

The 3rd coffee shop which I always drink there is Eunos coffee shop near MRT. There also quite a few promoter about 6 to 7 too.

I like to drink at coffee shop which got quite a few promoter and their service will be better due to competition.

Any other coffee shop to add hehe maybe will go there have some drink.

power69
26-10-2015, 01:51 AM
Hi..

they tell customers earn little,
when go look for room rental they say one month
2k plus.

Summerhillt
26-10-2015, 02:42 AM
Thought previously there was a thread about it? At tamp ( near npc ) got chio msia promoter.. saw her go hdb top floor stairs.. with a guy.. hahha.. but everybody knows she got do extra...

do not pm me please. Go search old threads

Clunkers
26-10-2015, 03:49 AM

Wow so shiok, you really lucky bro :o

conquer
26-10-2015, 09:09 AM
Thought previously there was a thread about it? At tamp ( near npc ) got chio msia promoter.. saw her go hdb top floor stairs.. with a guy.. hahha.. but everybody knows she got do extra...

Well, what can I say... Nowadays even drinking beer also got happy ending. ;)

poolbear
26-10-2015, 11:01 AM
Jurong west blk 526 coffee shop at least have 10 beer lady, 1 of them is only 19 from shangdong, very syt

26-10-2015, 05:47 PM
Jurong west blk 526 coffee shop at least have 10 beer lady, 1 of them is only 19 from shangdong, very syt

Thanks, I go beo later :D

OriginalSHAVE
26-10-2015, 05:55 PM

I think I know which one, you got try before bor

Iluminani
26-10-2015, 05:59 PM
Think ang mo kio blk 711 got the most beer promoter. Quite a few young and pretty. About 10 over promoter.

Brother got any other coffee shop to recommend that can compare with this coffee.

Another 1 at serangoon blk 206 coffee shop quite near to nex shopping if i never remember the blk wrongly. Got about 6 to 7 promoter.

The 3rd coffee shop which I always drink there is Eunos coffee shop near MRT. There also quite a few promoter about 6 to 7 too.

I like to drink at coffee shop which got quite a few promoter and their service will be better due to competition.

Any other coffee shop to add hehe maybe will go there have some drink.
Bro, you drank at so many places :D

drangonfly
27-10-2015, 12:38 AM
LOL hahaha Tampines Blk 802 si bo?
Only the skinny tiger beer can piak, the rest no luck, never try b4.
The only down side is she not busty, would only be good for small boobs lover who enjoy doggy.

MaiTuaPao
27-10-2015, 02:00 AM

Got 10, so many?

i32D
27-10-2015, 03:17 PM
Got 10, so many?

Maybe one of the 10 is IT?
:eek:
:D

afterdark616
27-10-2015, 03:31 PM
Maybe one of the 10 is IT?
:eek:
:D