PDA

View Full Version : Deposit S$150 to ATM Machine with pix c/o AJ

thaiboy
11-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Name : ATM (fair)

Ht 165 36 C cupper real stuff hor 24 36

Service : Macau's MP kind of service

$150 90 2

Interested Samters pls PM me your contact no. time and date prefer, Newbies Pls do not PM me, I will not reply

Pixs link

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hia_mak/my_photos

SG28
11-05-2006, 01:00 PM
she is definitely a gem to try.... bro u have got sms....:p

mistt
11-05-2006, 01:26 PM
Anymore statistic like, her age etc:)

natto3
11-05-2006, 01:31 PM
bro hot stuff. will pm u .:)

ultrashiok
11-05-2006, 03:19 PM
She reminds me of TCS actress Ivy Lee.

:D

bart
11-05-2006, 03:22 PM
I have tried this ATM, first blood on her previous visit.

Now have another chance to RTF her.

ATM is very classy, pleasant babe. Very hard working and good GF feel. Excellend slow slow BBBJ. You can see my FR link in my signature below.

Oh, last time I post the FR, keena zapp by some loser. Anyway, not important, bros who know me knows that I am an equal opportunity bonker and will tell it as I see it.

Cheers and welcome back to the ATM machine!

waypastprime
11-05-2006, 03:30 PM

She looks more like 陈秀丽 :p

goodu
11-05-2006, 03:48 PM
wow! i see liao nose bleeds... she like that a JAP AV actress!
:o

will consider trying her out...

ultrashiok
11-05-2006, 04:05 PM

You are absolutely right! She crossed my mind too but just couldn't recall her name.

So it's a better deal now! Bonk 2 TCS actresses for the price of 1. :D

SG28
11-05-2006, 05:06 PM

Yeah bro u r right... thats why i think too.. she is really a beauty... have book a slot for her liao thanks to bro thaiboy.... wait for my FR:D

susuyamyam
11-05-2006, 10:15 PM
Hi bro thaiboy, PM u liao. Waiting for your reply

DirtyHarry
11-05-2006, 10:26 PM
Name : ATM (fair)

Ht 165 36 C cupper real stuff hor 24 36

Service : Macau's MP kind of service

$150 90 2

Interested Samters pls PM me your contact no. time and date prefer, Newbies Pls do not PM me, I will not reply

Pixs link

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hia_mak/my_photos

Hey bro,

She looks totally hot man. How long will she be staying in our fair island? Me vit M very low now. Must wait for next payday. Wondering will she still be around...

kppw2000
11-05-2006, 11:33 PM
wow.....she is such an elegant lady, her smiles can melt you, hair is beautiful, boobs look real....

salivating....:-_

oz888
12-05-2006, 02:01 AM

Yeah, u r rite, bro. I think so too. Her boobs definitely look a lot bigger than 陈秀丽, which is a plus. :D

SG28
12-05-2006, 02:54 PM
Just has my seesion with her again this amorning at 11.45am... thanks for bro thaiboy arrangement.... i also manage to have lunch with her in the hotel room.... over all time spend is fro 11.45am till 2pm.... :p

Really worth the money spend... and she told me i am er first customer... song song man....

i reach the hotel abit early so went for a drink in the coffee shop near by till almost time up walk towards the hotel and recieve bro thaiboy sms for the room number and zoom i went up...

knock knock.. waited awhile... she open the door... she still recognise me.. she give me a big hug and we sit down and chit chat... she really is still so beautiful even without make up... we french like lover and she sat on my lap whie i start to fondle her big, soft breast... yummy....

After a while we proceed to the bathroom... the hotel room is fine but i prefer the room that she previously stay... hehehe.. she started to soap me and my didi so well and she evn rub her breast against me and my didi... song song kao jurong liao...other than that is SOP.

We dry ourselves up and proceed to the bed while she give me a nice soft catbath.... and slowly to a soft and nice bbbj...about 5 mins i stop her .

in return i give her my catbath... i like and suck her nice 36C breast.. yummy.. she response with nice soft moan.. which became louder after a while... than i proceed sound and start to attack her mei mei... she was so responsive... she moan louder and louder also with some shiver and her love juices start flowing out... i cap myself and start to ram her hard in missionary.. about 10 -15 mins.. .end of round one.

We rest on the bed and cuddle and hug like lover... nice feeling.. although her english is not that good we manage to chit chat abit. She start to cut a fruits and ask me to eat... nice nice.We start watching cartoons on TV for sometime and suddenly she attack me with a catbath... naughty girl... i enjoy the catbath for 5 mins and is my turn to attack her again with my tongue Fu... this time round i bang her in doggy... after about 15 mins.. end of round two.

We proceed to bath and after bath i went to buy food and pack back to the hotel and we eat together for about 20mins... i left the hotel as a happy man.....THE END.

Rating :
Look : 7/10 without make up (8/10 after)
Body: 7/10 nice 36C but abit ba ba..
Frenching : 6/10 nice soft french not wild.
catbath : 6/10 can improve
bbbj : 6/10 nice and soft.... imagine 陈秀丽 bbbj u.... 7/10:D
FJ : 7/10 nice and responsive with soft moan.
overall : 7/10
RTF : YES YES YES ....
damage : 150 + 20 tips + 10 food + 7.5 parking = $187.5
Total time there : 11.45am - 2pm = 2hr 15 mins

Thanks again for bro thaiboy arrangement.. u r the best.... one point to note if she can shave her mei mei a little will be better...

All the above detail is my personal view... hope u bro like it ...cheers.

sinman8
13-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Hi, i made my deposit this morning n it worths every drop of it! :p

after viewing the photos, really can't tahan to miss tis ATM (as i like 陈秀丽 a lot). even i a newbie, tried my luck to pm bro thaiboy for a appt. Got a sms the next day, fixed a time and the rest is tis FR (not history but sort of).

the hotel is a nice hotel (not those small transit type). i could be her 1st depositor of the day as she seems juz woke up (though near noon). She is the quite shy type (so do i). anyway, she filled de bath while i admired the rain outside the window. she came to hug me n in a few moment, we were in our BD suit. The bath came w bm using her soft big tits and a short 3bj, which is a plus. she is very attentive n her service is top rated.

i sat on the bed n she catbath mi while i fondle the big tits. I ogle at her face all the time (as she really look like 陈秀丽). The feeling is shiok, man. Imagine a starlet under you. Then she 3bj but the suction is not strong (can improve). she capped me n i savour her big neh2 for a few minutes... man, they are big (can't tell real or not n i dont care). Her sound and action is really hot (not those quite type). start w mission n ended with doggie (fast deposit).

Then she wash n clean me. she wore a silky bathrob which looks very great on her. She is very beautiful to look at, my type, esp w her blonde, long hair, diff fr the pics. She ate somethin b4 came on bed to hug me n rest on my chest. I juz caress her hair n back (with her silky bathrob). She slept for a few minutes then started attacking me (first leg, then chest, then didi) which prompt me to deposit again. After many positions (mission, doggie, cowgal, stand in front of mirror, spoon) and finally, the deposit went thru with the doggie). Her moan and facial expression is fantastic n erotic... I esp like the cowgal n i hug her tightly while frenching (my favourite of all).

after wash n clean by her (great service), i dress, n said goodbye (hard to part but need to) to this beautiful and sexy lady with a big hug ... She is the type: the longer i stay, the more i will fall for her. better run fast... To me, she is the mistress type, if i were to keep one, she is my type... :D

Overall, a great experience with a most beautiful, service oriented lady fr the land of smiles (She smiles a lot despite her broken english)!

my rating:

look: 8.5 (my type)
body: 7.5 big tits w a little tummy (if without will be 8.5)
butt: great for doggie
bj: 6 (not enough suction)
cim: no
frenching: yes but not hot
fj: accommodating w lots of moans
rtf: not my principle but yes if the conditions are perfect (vit M n timing)

Thks bro thaiboy for the chance to savour this gem... now i can get this out of my mind n go on with life (sound like Gomez-style, hehe). I never deposit in ATM (only withdrawal) but I deposited twice today! wat a great name u selected! my salute to u!

Bros, pls treat her well and you will be rewarded! Cheer!

marcomanisback
14-05-2006, 09:45 PM
Dear Bros,

I very seldom post these days due to my hectic schedule but i had a great time with ATM. Except for a bit of tummy, she would be the perfect bonk. The session, whilst with a pro, did not seem it but more so one with a very high GF feel - ATM was very friendly and accommodating.

Looks: 7.5 (good looker especially with her on top!)
Boobs: 9.5 (36C :p very nicely shaped indeed)
Body : 6-7 (like i said, a bit of tummy but I like it)
BBBJ: 8.5 (she takes her time and deepthroat! Also had an amazing BBBJ session in the bathtub)
FJ: 8.5 (although she had KY next to the bed, she was really wet - guess from the foreplay - and had no need of it)
Attitude: 8.5 (easy to talk to)
Overall: 8
Damage: $150 / 90 / 2
RTF: Thinking of it but that said, not my style - too many women too little time.

Good job to Bro thaiboy on ATM and also the venue (nice hotel in a convenient location).

Cheers, Marco

davidteo
15-05-2006, 12:00 PM
PM you already, waiting for your reply.

natto3
15-05-2006, 06:53 PM
bro, thaiboy, how long will atm be here for. i will be in los till fri, and would like to try her very much.:)

IOWA
15-05-2006, 11:12 PM
do i have your contact? or i lost it?
cannot find it leh.

thaiboy
16-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Last 2 days......do your deposit fast if you have not;)

thaiboy
16-05-2006, 10:46 PM
few slots left...before she's back to bank of bkk for major repair :D

thaiboy
17-05-2006, 07:47 AM
major repair?? means?? :D

mean " major overaul " after big bang by the horny bros here:D

poompoom
17-05-2006, 08:10 AM
Boss, u so early ar....:)

thaiboy
17-05-2006, 08:54 AM
Boss, u so early ar....:)

Hi boss too, early birds catches the worms...just back offering monk from huay kwang to cut down on karma kekekekeke

poompoom
17-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Hi boss too, early birds catches the worms...just back offering monk from huay kwang to cut down on karma kekekekeke
boss, i tot ur place down there oso got monk walking ard? must go Huay Kwang meh?

thaiboy
17-05-2006, 09:14 AM
boss, i tot ur place down there oso got monk walking ard? must go Huay Kwang meh?

ohhhh i change place of stay liao la.....;)

sussex
18-05-2006, 01:13 AM
Hi Bros,

Here is my FR for my session with ATM last nite. Finally managed to have a session with her from my ( and her ) busy sechedule.

I was on time knocking at her room, when she opened the door. It was very pleasing to my eyes as her smile and big boobs met me! After closing the door, she gave me a tight hug and offered me a drink immediately after I mentioned that I was thirsty. First instance of gd prompt service!

After I had a drink, she usher me into the toilet for a bath together. She soaped me clean and with her 36C boobs, she made me feel really comfortable and horny! We wiped dry and hopped onto the bed.

We frenched for maybe a minute and I helped myself to her well shaped jugs! Responding well to my licks on her boobs, she fondled my balls and hinted that she wants to suck my cock! I turned over and she wasted no time to lick me all over. Proceeding down my body! She gave me the best bbbj I ever had, looking at me hornily while she continued with her high powered suction bbbj. After 5 minutes of bbbj, I flipped her over and attacked her boobs again as I am a boobs lover!

As I licked and cupped her boobs in my hands, I couldn't control anymore as she kept fondling my balls. I then capped myself and pumped her missionary! She kept my atmosphere up by asking me to fuck her! After 10 minutes, I shoot and wiped myself dry and asked if she knows how to massage, she replied "a little" and started massaging me. I didn't go for the second shot but enjoyed her company and massage. Before time was up, I paid and left. Overall, her service was excellent! Thank you Thail Boy!

look: 7.5
body: 8.5 big tits (butt not well endowed enough, if not will be 9!)
butt: 7
bbbj: 9!
frenching: yes
fj: accommodating w lots of moans
rtf: Yes!

poompoom
18-05-2006, 03:37 AM
ohhhh i change place of stay liao la.....;)
keke, me too. so when is our drinking session be? btw, ur guys dun wan take my biz leh! very sad.:(

bart
18-05-2006, 03:56 AM
keke, me too. so when is our drinking session be? btw, ur guys dun wan take my biz leh! very sad.:(

Go for supper after the game? Newton?

poompoom
18-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Go for supper after the game? Newton?
bro, u asking abt me? :)

1022koair
20-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Thanks to bro Thaiboy , i managed to book ATM 4 she leaves.

Overall a very GF feeling experience.

Looks: 7
Boobs: 9
Body : 6
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8.
Attitude: 9
Overall: 8
Damage: $150 / 90 / 2

glshiok
20-05-2006, 12:41 PM
HI Bro,

she's here for less than two weeks? Any chance she's going to come back?

thaiboy
05-09-2006, 08:25 PM
She is back for 5 days only

150 90 2

link to her real life photos

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Interested samters PM me your contact no., time and date prefer , cheers

cavemao
05-09-2006, 08:45 PM
hmm bro link don't seems to work???

thaiboy
05-09-2006, 08:50 PM
sorry ....

here the link

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/a8_j8/my_photos

telesex
05-09-2006, 09:18 PM
sorry ....

here the link

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/a8_j8/my_photos
she a beauty..

curiosityz
06-09-2006, 02:12 AM

I think she more looks like chen xiu li :)

Big-bang
06-09-2006, 02:39 AM

Yes Bro...U called...??? :D

HEAR DA BANG, HEAR DA BIG BANG!!!

thaiboy
06-09-2006, 09:59 AM
last 5 days.......she here on transit......

thaiboy
07-09-2006, 10:23 AM
Reply to all PM.

cheers

thaiboy
08-09-2006, 11:06 AM
1st: attitude very cold.... took like 10 mins b4 ice broke...then even still dont have the gf feel

2nd: bbbj... less than 3 mins!!! :(

3rd: service standard 4.5/10!!! i had better ones b4

4th: RTF: NO....

of cos.... she got nice pair of boobs!!! real or false dont know.... but i like!!! haa.....

?????????? bro when u get her???? pls PM me your contact no. we dont have record of you taking her ler, like tat how to give you discount

Advancivic5050
08-09-2006, 12:17 PM
Bro,pls PM me your contact no:D

spawn369
23-09-2006, 02:46 AM
my contacts 8174zzzz 2morrow at 7pm.where is the location