PDA

View Full Version : Massage near cbd

roflmaolol
15-06-2015, 12:36 PM
She is a average looking MILF Sg PR from PRC. Patronized her rather frequently for one year. Some Bros here may know her as I got her contact from one of a sammyboy bro. Recently she changed her mobile though. I apologize if you already gotten her contact.

Oil Massage were decent and trained. Hardness can be suited according to your needs.

But one thing I indulge most is her ass and ball teasing using her expertly training nails that always drive me crazy. I was so high till I drool my whole face when I try for the first time.

After teasing she will command me to flip over and lock my thigh over hers. She will perform a pesuo-ok JG, more teasing on the dickhead. My dick is now a very harden mast. She continue to tease and doing her frictionless HJ. I came in no time.

Because she is a PR. She would be around for long time. But sometime she does change her location. Recently her business isn't that good because her regulars becoming less regular due to many Cais around. With her permission,I will release her contact to senior Bros only to protect her.

Entrance fee are standard around 45-50 bucks per hour, depending the shop she stationed at.
HJ is 50 bucks. Never try FJ or BM so kindly check with her.

Her current shop only have a shared bathroom with awkward position.

Please PM me for contact. Thank you.

goezi2004
15-06-2015, 01:47 PM
Care to share pls bro am at the area now maybe can go after i complete this appointment.thanks alot.

roflmaolol
15-06-2015, 09:17 PM
Contact given to selected bros. I will give in batches and inform her first.

Thank you.

bystander007
16-06-2015, 12:22 AM
hi TS, care to share?
thanks for sharing btw.

roflmaolol
20-06-2015, 08:21 PM
aiyo until now no fr?