PDA

View Full Version : Created for the two of you.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

sammyboyfor
15-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Please use this location to slug it out and do not pollute the rest of the forum please.

When you're done with fighting, please let me know so I can archive the contents.

iDog69
15-06-2015, 11:03 AM
I am selling pop drink and popcorn. If anyone need a synopsis pm me, I am charging only a dollar a 'pop'. Let the fight begins.

Round One please.

HunnyCame888
15-06-2015, 11:09 AM
Battle Royale:

I take the front row seat. I use tissue to chop the 3 seats on my left and right.

HunnyCame888
15-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Boss can put an advert tag? It looks empty at the top. Or a gif to help us zoom in. I had a hard time zooming in amidst the large real estate on the main sub forum. Yours is like a sub sub forum, if I have to argue word choices.

KonKam
15-06-2015, 12:03 PM
PopCorn Ready!!!!

Love Slugging fiesta!!!
:D

SEAJ
15-06-2015, 12:40 PM
Please use this location to slug it out and do not pollute the rest of the forum please.

When you're done with fighting, please let me know so I can archive the contents.
Thanks but no thanks!
As per our previous PM exchange when you originally offered me this, I still do NOT see any value in having this sub-forum. I appreciate your consideration and thoughts behind this, but I’d rather just take your OTHER previous advice to me to heart.

My sole motive has all along ONLY been to make unsuspecting Samsters be aware of and wary of crooks setting up traps all over the International threads. Never just to “Win” against any particular crook/group of crooks because the fact of the matter is that it would only be a hollow victory – being that they will just so easily deploy another nick/clone and that there are so many of these crooks actively infiltrating your International threads.

Nahhh… your OTHER advice to me has made me all the more realize that it is precisely this type of “battle” response that these crooks always want to elicit. After years of engaging them, I learned their tactic is to cause chaos and confusion to “bury” anything that is against their nefarious agenda and will then trot out their own clones/accomplices and spur the forum loonies, kids and hooligans etc. into action and will be incessant in their attacks. There is no winning with them! They are just way too many, too crooked AND too dependent upon prevailing on SBF to fill their crooked rice bowl to ever give up!

You had stated the following:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=13167550#post13167550
Won’t my participating on this just result in further polarizing YOUR membership and/or driving them away? I have since your above post, on purpose stayed away from further battling them and have just been posting up my vanilla style API’s to direct Samsters to my thread - which is a GENERIC ADVISORY against being taken to the cleaners by these scammers.

Sure, I can understand your exasperation that even after your above warning, 88088 and whoever else he has spurred still continue in their tirade. But allow me to just quote what I had stated yesterday on my thread to put this matter to bed AND TO STOP THE FURTHER DESTRUCTIVE INFLUENCE that all this has on YOUR forum.

I have now come to the realization that there really is no winning against these crooks…… they got all the time in the world, all the fire power/clones we do not have and worse, they are driven incessantly by their need to prevail, to be able to scam on here. And their favorite trick is to cause chaos/confusion by bombarding anyone who even just looks to be an impediment to their crooked aims.

Relentless, ruthless and driven by greed, they will not back down and have no concerns at all with trashing their own nick or even being banned, as all they then do is to just use another clone. We truly are no match for them – and best to remember this even though our aims are totally altruistic. We must not be MIS-guided by the oft-mistaken notion that a pure heart can do no evil or cause problems. …..There is NOTHING TO BE GAINED from responding to their taunts/challenges as you will then only fall in to their trap/get suckered into inadvertently causing chaos and confusion – which of course just buries your original message for others to beware of this crook. And worse, for others to then judge you wrongly as being a disruptive influence on SBF…..SEAJ

If “they” still choose to persist on here OR anywhere else –I say go right ahead, only I ain’t gonna be party to something which as you have pointed out, will only destroy SBF; I’ll just refer them back to this post!

Besides which, it is only one single li'l ole MOI against TEAMS of these crooks! What's so entertaining just watching a slaughter i/o a fair match - Yes?

SEAJ

sammyboyfor
15-06-2015, 01:19 PM
Thanks but no thanks!
As per our previous PM exchange when you originally offered me this, I still do NOT see any value in having this sub-forum. I appreciate your consideration and thoughts behind this, but I’d rather just take your OTHER previous advice to me to heart.

Fair enough but if you see any of them trying to pick a fight, then report the post so that I can transfer it to this section.

SEAJ
15-06-2015, 01:30 PM
Fair enough but if you see any of them trying to pick a fight, then report the post so that I can transfer it to this section.
Thank you very much for understanding and for telling me to just report their transgressions.

But I worry that I will never be off SBF doing so!
Their "attacks" are so persistent, come from all sides/characters and actually, quite surprising that they would actually expand so much effort against just li'l ole me singly! LOL.

But I get what you mean and will continue to be circumspect and measured when "reporting post" to you.

Thank you
SEAJ

SEAsiaJoe
15-06-2015, 02:50 PM

Will report troll posts by crook stealth agent SEAJ to you Sam.

Hypocrisy at it's finest! Wasn't you the one who started to ask retard questions at BKK Chiong Thread, with the intention to flame? Subsequently all your posts got deleted by H88, after I told him to act before things get worse.

And didn't you stir some shit at the HCMC thread? Want me to C+P it here?

Yes as usual full of bullshit excuses and justifications from crook stealth agent SEAJ.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

SnowLeopards
15-06-2015, 03:14 PM
I'm impressed.

Seriously. :D

Pierre.

SEAJ
15-06-2015, 04:04 PM
I'm impressed.
Seriously. :D
Pierre.
YES!
Very!

And instead of using it to battle, please allow me to use this thread – which must be getting a lot eye-balls right now - to put in a plug for Boss

If you CSI latest developments on SBF, you will see that he has of late taken a LOT of initiatives to improve our “User Experience” and strengthen SBF’s relevance in the Asian sex scene. From putting up the “Report Post” button on each post, to efforts to name and shame unethical OKT’s using fake pictures - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=535322
and to controlling some of the worst spammers and trolls that has of late become more and more of a blight on SBF: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13126856&postcount=38

One significant thing about all these initiatives is the actual need to involve you AND your participation to actually make these hoped for improvements a reality. Something which I’ve been trying to highlight on: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=535770
(Err… you like how I slipped that plug in?! LOL.)

But perhaps best if we just take up the subject “What kind of SBF do you want?” to here as I’m quite sure that it will get more lively participation on this hot new thread!

Better use for this unique sub-forum?
Right Boss?
If not, no problem to continue the discussion on that thread.

SEAJ

etct88
15-06-2015, 05:58 PM
If it got no balls, then it is a bitch. No wonder, keep bitching here and there.

Now BOSS sort of officially allow confrontation once and for all, where the ffff is that SSOB.......:rolleyes:

hurrycane88
15-06-2015, 07:46 PM
Hooray the seaj puk gai gaogao!!!

etct88
15-06-2015, 09:44 PM
That senile stupid old bitch called for fun and want to play games, but like a bitch (dog with no balls) dare not even continue what he suggested.

What a hypocrite......:eek:

goes to show he hallucinating ........ pity pity....:rolleyes:

=================================
"..............time for fun and games...and get rid of crooks on SBF!
OK, guys, let’s have some fun and games with these crooks!...........
After YEARS of my trying to rid SBF of these crooks, they are still all over the International threads......Totally denigrating SBF’s good name AND disrespecting the rest of us.

..........Time to turn the tables on them! ......... PLEASE! They've been an irritating and dangerous.................

Boss and the Mods are trying their best, and whilst they understandably do not want flaming wars to erupt everywhere – something which these crooks – with their well-oiled and organized gangs ALWAYS resort to, how can anybody accuse us of any wrong-doing if we are merely asking for more information/clarification etc.

SSOB

==============================

Allanooi
15-06-2015, 10:07 PM
Tiagong Seaj bo Ji!:rolleyes:

Allanooi
15-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Bo ji to ? ;)

Bo Ji to come here to fight out ...

etct88
15-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Bo Ji to come here to fight out ...

What happened to those who suppose to be his supporters? all super bo ji!

especially that mudder fcuker who provided photograph to him to post as his avatar. One of the clones used is Chi Buy Pilot.....

...... this is a WARNING........:D

etct88
16-06-2015, 12:04 AM
....... What's so entertaining just watching a slaughter i/o a fair match - Yes?

SSOB

You asked for it from day 1. Doesn't know how to live a life. Keep on hallucinating .....:p

..and what happened to those who supported you? those idiots that make you the biggest of all idiots. Fed you with information (or rather disinformation) Now you feeling most stupid, alone.... they also have their agenda, STUPID!

It certainly is entertaining for us.......:D

vbkk
16-06-2015, 01:01 AM
Which side should I be on?:confused: Team Seaj or Team 88088?:D since seaj used to be my best buddy but because of some disagreement regarding profit sharing.

Wait for the drama unfold then decide to be on which side. :rolleyes:

etct88
16-06-2015, 01:17 AM
Which side should I be on?:confused: Team Seaj or Team 88088?:D since seaj used to be my best buddy but because of some disagreement regarding profit sharing.

Wait for the drama unfold then decide to be on which side. :rolleyes:

By default, we are same side

better than back side.......:D

Those in his signature are not on his side... (except one.....)

There are those playing his back side

vbkk
16-06-2015, 01:33 AM
Brother you decide! My team is sure win! As you can see, it's more than 12 hrs I been asking him to come out! He still hiding behind his keyboard!

I come watch show can or not? Your team have unlimited supporters who he had stepped on all these years. He busy gathering support from his so called supporters. Give him some time. My this buddy abit old and senile. Takes time. :D

By default, we are same side

better than back side.......

Those in his signature are not on his side... (except one.....)

There are those playing his back side

Lol, u also inside his signature. Sibey jialat. Counting down to Pattaya!! :D

hurrycane88
16-06-2015, 07:25 AM
Seaj is the so called self acclaimed "crook slayer" born and grew up mercenary and worked before most mercenary environment = bank ... Seaj can even refuse to admit his root and heritage .... Wise man said " if some one can shy and bullshit on his own heritage and root ... And pretend being born in other noble country , how can we elect him as leader , what basic moral standing he stood to serve as justice and equal and be a good moral leader" unquoted from wise man..said if he is a liar he be a liar forever ...

One party in island of ... also see integrity and honesty as core pre-requisite when recruiting members ... Seaj has none to qualify...

Snacky
16-06-2015, 07:28 AM
Yup! Maybe he busy activating his stealth agents who provides him infos!

Busy smooth talking and licking ass of the Boss and mods as usual, and pretending beeing victim.
Nothing new :p

sammyboyfor
16-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Didn't take long for me to find out who the real troublemaker is. :rolleyes:

I knew the creation of this section would reveal a lot. I have not been disappointed.

SEAsiaJoe
16-06-2015, 05:42 PM
Seaj is the so called self acclaimed "crook slayer" born and grew up mercenary and worked before most mercenary environment = bank ...

Seaj can even refuse to admit his root and heritage .... Wise man said " if some one can shy and bullshit on his own heritage and root ... And pretend being born in other noble country,

SEAJ is the original crook stealth agent! Business is bad for his China agent business so he wants to bring down his competitors with dirty methods.

Yes till now SEAJ do not dare to admit he is Indonesian Chinese. What is so shameful about that?

LMFAO
SEAsiaJoe

hurrycane88
16-06-2015, 07:24 PM
Common sense can tell, if one having too many enemies, he must be the biggest/real troublemaker. ;)

What if boss thinks that who ever come here to hood seaj are the troublemakers since now seaj is so quiet I smell a rat or ruse in seaj's plot to in "net catch all of his rivals" hahaha...

hurrycane88
16-06-2015, 08:14 PM
Why he always said some words of motherhood statements and ended up eatings those words as he either is hungry as his business is bad lacking nutrients to his brain or he is mouth twister ... Either reasons we must face his brunts of nonsense

etct88
16-06-2015, 08:31 PM
Didn't take long for me to find out who the real troublemaker is. :rolleyes:

I knew the creation of this section would reveal a lot. I have not been disappointed.

So the real reason for this thread is to know who the troublemakers are?

hmmmm.........:cool:

vbkk
16-06-2015, 11:54 PM
No wonder he initially tried being nice to me and want to partner me as a "agent" for Bangkok! So he is a agent himself in PRC. :rolleyes: I told him he can look for someone else instead if he want to profit from being an agent in Bangkok. So he turn the tables and start accusing me as a stealth agent. :p

Bro 88088, Good expose on this silly old fool. ;)

newyorker88
17-06-2015, 11:45 AM
Hahahahaha, sam boss actually DID created a special section for you all to sort out.

this is getting hilarious.

newyorker88
17-06-2015, 11:48 AM
Instead of coming to this thread to settle old scores, this sissy SEAJ been whining at the adult section thread. For those who doesn't have time to check adult section thread, allow me to highlight one of the important post;

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13174814&postcount=170

This is 3rd person coming forward stating that SEAJ is an agent. And of course without paying advertising fee. As predicted before this, his main agenda having anti stealth agents movement is to wipe all the agents here, so that he able to gain more business.

One of the samster mentioned that he is now pimping underage girls in PRC, and were verified by another samsters. Unfortunately the thread were deleted last week.

But the factual he loves to accuse without any evidence. Until now he cant prove with proof that I'm a crook stealth agent.

I don't see anything saying SEAJ is an agent. Can someone PROVE it? I followed that link, but nothing.

Snacky
17-06-2015, 08:00 PM
Don't really care SEAJ is agent or not, but he already provided numerous proofs that he is an asshole liking acting like a victim and twisting the others words.

Now all he can do is to pretend he is not part of this game of flaming war & messing up the board and of course, talking to himself in his own thread that no one cares about excepted himself and his imaginary friends/clones

Truely pathetic LOL

ooluois
18-06-2015, 09:06 AM
Oh boy. Boss Seaj, seems you have made so many enemies by talking too much rubbish!

sgmjplayer
18-06-2015, 07:53 PM
At least my post against him wont be deleted here.

No guts to dictate here? Lol!

But looks like his interest is to destroy the forum or dictate
What the boss should do!

vbkk
21-06-2015, 03:58 AM
So where's SISSY SEAJ's supporters?

I remember when did a poll about banning SEAJ about 150 voted against banning him from SBF.

So far I only see one who came forward, but how about the remaining 149? Clones? :eek:

Yup I was also shocked to see so many supporters for seaj. But so far I have yet to see any posts from the above mentioned figure of supporters supporting his posts. Something is amiss!!:D

So late still not sleeping huh bro? Bars closed early I can go home early to rest.

Snacky
21-06-2015, 04:20 PM

I remember when did a poll about banning SEAJ about 150 voted against banning him from SBF.

So far I only see one who came forward, but how about the remaining 149? Clones? :eek:

hahaha good higlighting :D

There is no supporters of that mad dog, just look at this thread, no one reply him beside himself. LMAO

ooluois
21-06-2015, 09:46 PM
hahaha good higlighting :D

There is no supporters of that mad dog, just look at this thread, no one reply him beside himself. LMAO

woof woof I am die hard supporter of Boss SEAJ. When he was an agent in changping, I could count on him to bring me whoring, I tipped him generouisly of course

sgmjplayer
22-06-2015, 08:50 AM
Wow! He created 149clones to support himself!

What an impressive dictator! Well, since no business in CP,
I guess being a keyboard warrior also a good past time.
Unfortunately we need to work for our living. Cant create
so many clones to fight such dictator.

humhum
22-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Why still worry abt a hongkee idiot?? Look at my post

Hey iSaigon, u follow TS without asking and thinking what is your plan in vietnam? he said what u just follow?

BTW are u part of stealth agent group? asking others to join u in other district outside d1 without understanding whats the plan for the day?

Don't hang out in D1! Avoid D1 which is tourists area. Join my friends in other districts.

That's is correct. I just be courteous and pm seniors. No point to post here to inform when you going HCM. Seniors will not bother to reply. Really be humble and intro yourself sincerely.

TS is a nice person and ever since I knew him I just followed his schedule and itinerary. No more D1 for us. We only go D1 for shopping and change money in CBT. Helped to save money too.

hey H88, Really? Arnt u planning for something bigger to secure your retirement? Then why u building gang and reputation? U really dont rem confiding to me do u?
In my signature, how many of your gang u instigate to zap me are ur clones?
received pm like this from an unknown person...:)

I am not okt and not in this business...pls dun pm me to ask for gals...:)

sex crusader
22-06-2015, 01:41 PM
Mad dog is busy acting like a mod looking for clones to ban! He is such an evil character ! I remembered seeing his clan of dogs from hk around and now he is trying to get rid of his fellow country Dogs! Chinese say..没狗性! Really a pokkai! :cool:

humhum
22-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Unfortunately, i promised boss not to spam but only post same message only 1 time in 1 thread. But some how my post still gone...guess it is really clear, Sam may have a special agenda for H88 to help him......thus granting him special rights to abuse power......in that case no point fighting,.....best to stop posting and move out of this forum. My own personal opinion.

Btw SEAJ is just an idiot who waste his time here. Dont bother about him.

Below are those instigated by H88 to zap me, beware. (Many possibly clone)

Ok brother, pls run the show. Sam promised if can attract high viewers he will make it pay per view and shall split 50/50.

I waited that sissy SEAJ until my hair turned grey. He got no balls. I let you have the honor to "whack" who ever deserve to get whack.

Meanwhile I pop my popcorn. To show my support will up you my humble 1 point tomorrow.

Cheers. ;)

humhum
22-06-2015, 10:21 PM
Well people like Seaj is posting the same message again and again in many thread, it is obvious consider spamming but somehow mod does not classified as spam

But some people just post some opinion and got deleted. Account was even ban for spamming.

End of the day there is no clear cut rules to classify spamming, up to the mod to decide, this system thus allow H88 to abuse for his own agenda.

Don't worry, you can voice out displeasure here, and will not get deleted. I noticed you posted at Hcmc thread too, but got deleted.

H88 is mod thus he got the ability to remove your post.

sex crusader
23-06-2015, 01:02 AM
No choice! Sam as a board owner need traffic! Even like a pokkai seaj troll around that bring traffic , Sam made his round!

humhum
24-06-2015, 01:43 AM
For those who been instigate and mass zap by mod H88, below are some of the participant.....(some are possibly clone).....
Thanks to boss for creation of donor account, enable us to see who are past zapper...

I pm some of the not familiar nick, reply was they did not know me but instruction from someone tell them to help zap me.......such a shame......when u ask ppl who have never know whats going on or involve to participate....play politics to secure own position and personal agenda.......this tell us abt the person in real life......

These are the nickname of the particpant:

Hurricane88,
ZondaF,
makashi,
uncle ho,
MM Lee,
2335 Man,
Mary,
Spike11,
Mifacafe,
Kidne3,
Shctaw,
Jimfairy,
C0 C0,
desa,
skyfree,
Goalie,
sn0w,
iSaigon,
sunshine666,
blk437,
phua chu kang,
hayhay1,
Fireshark,
Surescore,
blursam,
Mr curious,
willypee,
Daiso,
alexgoh67,
Effendy,
SGmodel,
T.I.M,
Bullet168,
Destruction,

etct88
24-06-2015, 03:56 AM
For those who been instigate and mass zap by mod H88, below are some of the participant......... they did not know me but instruction from someone tell them to help zap me.......such a shame......when u ask ppl who have never know whats going on or involve to participate....play politics to secure own position and personal agenda.......this tell us abt the person in real life......

These are the nick.......

So shy, you can add my name to your list.
I was part of his firing squad
He wasn't a Mod then.
Now he is a hooligan and biggest bully
With power, but still going around begging for points
Zero contribution from him is ok
Just love to delete FRs not in his favour
Talk cock drink coffee
TCSS with his own clones
Worst, hypocrite using religious avatar:mad:

humhum
24-06-2015, 11:07 AM
In my years of knowing people, usually the one who is the most devoted religion fanatic are usually the opposite kind in real character. End of the day if u are not doing bad things, your conscience is clear, why worry about karma or retribution?

Anyway religion stuff is something personal, i agree should keep it out of sex forum

If this is some religious forum, at least not so bad using religious avatar, but it's a fucking sex forum! Worst still he included in the chanting too. :eek:

etct88
24-06-2015, 01:32 PM
If this is some religious forum, at least not so bad using religious avatar, but it's a fucking sex forum! Worst still he included in the chanting too. :eek:

maybe he can do redemption here.....:rolleyes:

at least he can say, his conscious is clear, he let loose his dog........:p

naemlo
24-06-2015, 01:56 PM
Put 1 leg here to get updates.

sammyboyfor
24-06-2015, 02:18 PM
Ridiculous! Whoever he like, he called that someone crook! :rolleyes:

We're all crooks here or we wouldn't be in this forum. :D

etct88
24-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Put 1 leg here to get updates.

No updates, no balls person/s confirmed leaw....:D

... he become post ops LB......:p

etct88
24-06-2015, 02:51 PM
We're all crooks here or we wouldn't be in this forum. :D

YES.....

some believed they are of high moral value, trying to expose crooks.:p

redemption?????:rolleyes:

SnowLeopards
24-06-2015, 03:21 PM
In my years of knowing people, usually the one who is the most devoted religion fanatic are usually the opposite kind in real character. End of the day if u are not doing bad things, your conscience is clear, why worry about karma or retribution?

Anyway religion stuff is something personal, i agree should keep it out of sex forum

Those nicks in your signature, who are they ?

Pierre.

Snacky
24-06-2015, 05:13 PM
You guys shouldn't care too much about the point, beeing zapped or upped or whatever. ;)

Like me, don't mind having -500 points or +1000000 points, it doesn't change the fact that SEAJ is an asshole, and doesn't prevent me from getting precious infos on this board thanks to some bros. ;)

The point and reputation stuff ... franckly :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzUfUzCt9jk

Snacky
24-06-2015, 09:06 PM
Absolutely agree, will up you my humble 1 point once I recover. Cheers. ;)

Thanks :) As I said, I am not into up or zap game, no need to up me, save your points for someone else who would be happy to get them. ;)

I also want to thank warmly all people who upped me, I just discovered this page not long time ago : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/usercp.php

And also thank the 3 anonymous people who zapped me, making them losing their time to click on my profil in order to zap me make me happier than to receive points ! hahaha

humhum
24-06-2015, 11:00 PM
Points is of course useless lar, but are u aware that there are many into mass and clone zap in this forum due to the rep pt system create by BOSS.

Lets said u been zap till moderation, every post you make will be review by that thread Mod. That mod can choose not to approve your posting.
Then u have 2 choice, create another acct and start posting again or dont post at all.

That is one of the reason why some who like to play cyber hooligan here spend their life time exchanging pt. It is much faster than earning pt through contribution. The rep pt system have fail what it was original intended for.

Also notice many old time acct are overly obsess with rep pt, exchanging pt everyday become part of their life routine, its equivalent to those young ppl who are obsess with checking-in and posting in facebook everyday.
Thanks :) As I said, I am not into up or zap game, no need to up me, save your points for someone else who would be happy to get them.

LOL! My points are precious! Those who I've upped is those who deserved to be upped. ;) No worries, just to show my appreciation. These points can't be exchange anything, just to boost up one's ego in the cyber space.

Snacky
25-06-2015, 01:52 AM
To the extend some doesn't even contribute substance infos but high in points. ;)

LOL reputation points here are same as Nobel peace price ... anyone can get them :D

Snacky
25-06-2015, 01:56 AM
Also notice many old time acct are overly obsess with rep pt, exchanging pt everyday become part of their life routine, its equivalent to those young ppl who are obsess with checking-in and posting in facebook everyday.

It's like spending thousands of hours on World Of Warcraft to gain experience LOL :D

vbkk
25-06-2015, 02:31 AM
Yup agree! Last time points were given if you were to contribute substance posts, however now many been trading points. To the extend some doesn't even contribute substance infos but high in points. ;)

Can the points be exchanged for waiver of cover charge at clubs in Bkk or 1st drink free at agogo bars?:confused::o

osamabinladin
25-06-2015, 08:42 AM
LOL reputation points here are same as Nobel peace price ... anyone can get them :D

only seaj can get the Nobel Piss Prise

humhum
25-06-2015, 11:33 PM
H88 think i want to take over his thread so much, such narrow minded when i post my opinion in his thread.

And why his sharing thread become mainly TCSS now....

Interesting enough i look up at the other sex forum vietnam thread......none have as many post as SBF HCM thread....but however quantity does not equate quality......

As comparison, most other sex forum have abt 80% FR, related Q&A and 20 % TCSS. BUT SBF HCM thread have only abt 10% FR, sharing of useful information for cheongster but 90% TCSS........that explain why the number of post in SBF HCM thread is much higher than other sex forum.

Since you love hcm thread so much...how about I closed this thread...you can start a new hcm thread...you become TS....:)

If you post many things to share that benefit readers here then why not good for all...if you infringe SBF rules then as mod will still take action...do you think you dare to take the challenge...:)

I thought you wanted my thread hcm as your own...so I offer you to be TS so that I can take a back seat..

As TS I am never personal...I did many things because I hv the capability to do and not allowed others to disturb..

I may offer others if you dun want..

U know why so quiet...the sharing thread is now tcss thread too...so no diff...very tired now To bother too much...nobody appreciate anyway.

hitman88
26-06-2015, 05:08 PM
I am planning a trip to Bangkok soon and looking at this forum arguments, getting information from here is truly turning the mood off.
It's becoming more like a circus and repetitive information regarding cons and cheats.
Looks as if there's gonna be no end, best that both parties make a last final post that sums up everything and move on for good.
At the end of the day, it's the members to decide their chosen fate.
As a movie once mentioned
SEAJ Vs Team88088 = WE Lose

Stop the bickering guys

Snacky
26-06-2015, 05:54 PM
At the end of the day, it's the members to decide their chosen fate.

Yup, and I would say at the end it's up to the members to read and gather all infos and make their own opinion if those infos are good or not.

If you read the board carefully, you will see tons of interesting infos for all mongering destinations, but just a silly mad dog start to claim himself of beeing police on this board (while NO ONE, not even the Boss of the forum asked him to held such stupid task), starting to accuse everybody he doesn't like to be clone or whatever.

Beside that, the board is kinda fun to read ... and usefull.

;)

etct88
26-06-2015, 09:55 PM
Really a no balls fcuker..... confirmed.....:D

SEAsiaJoe
26-06-2015, 10:26 PM
I am planning a trip to Bangkok soon and looking at this forum arguments, getting information from here is truly turning the mood off.

SEAJ Vs Team88088 = WE Lose

Stop the bickering guys

Looking through your past 6 postings since 2010. Zero contibution of good forum.

I suggest you look up all of the flame postings and see who start the nonsense first before you comment furthur. Bro Snacky has also summarised well the reason behind it.

Stop the freeloading guys.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

hitman88
26-06-2015, 10:28 PM
First, this is sub forum created by the owner of the board. ;)

I know you asking for meet up for this up coming you maiden trip to Bkk unfortunately nobody reply, unlike PP. :rolleyes::

Looks like you enjoy replying to all the obvious repeats regarding this sub forum, good for you.

Sure PP was fun and whether I meet up with anyone or not in Bangkok, I am going to have a good time anyways. I don't know what u meant by 'unfortunately nobody reply', but definitely my eyes will be wide open now if somebody replies on that Bangkok thread.

hitman88
26-06-2015, 10:43 PM
Looking through your past 6 postings since 2010. Zero contibution of good forum.

I suggest you look up all of the flame postings and see who start the nonsense first before you comment furthur. Bro Snacky has also summarised well the reason behind it.

Stop the freeloading guys.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Hi, this forum was created and helped many people in looking for good places which is fantastic, good people give and don't expect anything in return because I believe this place is made that way to provide information from all and for all.

Many good people are here to give and thus will provide more information to new people like me who will subsequently give back to this forum.

However, some unnecessary statements are made out of unfortunate circumstances from others which is why good people that who are willing to share will shy away from giving good and valuable postings.

Sharing is caring. Good luck.

SEAsiaJoe
26-06-2015, 10:49 PM
Sharing is caring. Good luck.

Congratulations you just made more than 1 post per day. If you keep this up I may change my mind about your contribution value.

Many good people are here to give and thus will provide more information to new people like me who will subsequently give back to this forum.

Ok I waiting for the day you subsequently give back to this forum.

Anyway lazy to debate with you. Let you have last say lah just like SEAJ!

Good luck.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

hitman88
26-06-2015, 11:25 PM
I guessed you fail in comprehending.

Look at the title "created for both of you" and Team SEAJ VS Team 88088. You come here want to show your power and asked me to stop bickering and looking for informations on BKK, already shows your stupidity. Here either you siding SEAJ OR ME. Nobody come here to be hero.

Yup, glad you enjoyed you PP trip. Since you going to have fun anyway why you come here and whined? :rolleyes: no worries, nobody going to reply you. It been days since you asked. :eek:

Wow very Powderful indeed. Anyways all the best in your ongoing war. No one to side at the moment, hope u don't mind on that.

Thanks for replying me here on this thread, its been just seconds:)

FishPartner
28-06-2015, 05:33 AM
If u press the ignore button, you will find a peaceful forum. You go to BKK for fark. Just stay home and DIY.. Remember to Give us a FR.

sex crusader
28-06-2015, 11:13 AM
Looks like H88 is so bored here as he has got nothing to delete and move that he intended to start a war at the Liverpool supporters thread!:rolleyes:

FishPartner
28-06-2015, 06:43 PM
Looks like H88 is so bored here as he has got nothing to delete and move that he intended to start a war at the Liverpool supporters thread!:rolleyes:

Create the right tension : later the straw will break the camel's back.

SEAsiaJoe
29-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Hoot! Hoot!

Tiagong SEAJ now full time OKT aka Pimp in Changping and Zhuhai?

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

sex crusader
30-06-2015, 01:15 AM
呵呵。。。做 贼的喊抓贼喽!:rolleyes:

vbkk
30-06-2015, 01:18 AM
呵呵。。。做 贼的喊抓贼喽!:rolleyes:

Lol indeed. Call me a pimp and he himself a bloody underage girls pimp! Guess he can't differentiate what is a pimp and a agent. Cos when he look at the mirror , he sees himself as a saint. :D

FishPartner
30-06-2015, 09:16 PM
The main actor not here yet.

osamabinladin
01-07-2015, 02:54 AM
A saint won't surf sex forum(s). ;)

He sees himself a saint but we see him as a crook! A big one.

Seaj is St. Crook?

ahtecklim
02-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Good to see the idiot understand where his place is. He has no right to accuse everyone and disturb others just because he is not happy.

Much better forum now that he is away.

NorthEast
03-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Very simple and obvious liao! :cool:

He wants to be the main protagonist in a play. Boss created this sub-sub-section where the traffic is very low, where to get an audience and lots of exposure? Haven't you notice, he will prowl on the most active threads to spread virus. Hey! Thread and Spread, it rhymes :D

His lame agenda is actually not to expose whatever agents there may be but to have a following. Every story and agenda needs a plot mah! So pity those nicknames who's name he has selected to be the punching bag regardless he is what he claims to be or not.

vbkk
03-07-2015, 04:08 PM
Great! Guess what those nicks he has selected are the nicks that go against him, flamed him back. :D

And thus he accused of being a crook. Well accusation without evidences is the same as uncivilsed barbarian. ;)

Not only are the nicks that went against him, flamed him back were selected.

The best is he could lump us together as ONE and think we are the same guy. Knn, I thought he very smart but I guess that's about it. :rolleyes:

Snacky
03-07-2015, 09:49 PM
Very simple and obvious liao! :cool:

He wants to be the main protagonist in a play. Boss created this sub-sub-section where the traffic is very low, where to get an audience and lots of exposure? Haven't you notice, he will prowl on the most active threads to spread virus.

He just try to act as if he was smart and not part of this mess by not posting here.
But too bad, this sub forum name is "team SEAJ vs ..", so he can gesticulate as much as he wants, everybody knows (especially Boss Sam) what kind of crook he is.
Sorry for him, he has to deal with it ! LMAO :D

The other reason he doesn't post here is no one will defend him here (beside his imaginary friends and clones) , so better to talk alone in his own thread ;)

SEAsiaJoe
03-07-2015, 10:56 PM
Well today he just shown another stupidity of his. And he don't dare direct confrontation. He seriously need to grow some balls. :eek::rolleyes:

He got no balls. Don't dare direct confrontation. :D that's explains why he don't dare to come in here. As simple as that. He prefer to whine in his own garbage thread. :D

Hoot! Hoot!

Yes SEAJ boh lanpa as usual. People having good forum in Bangkok thread and he skin itchy and start shit again.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

osamabinladin
04-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Hoot! Hoot!

Yes SEAJ boh lanpa as usual. People having good forum in Bangkok thread and he skin itchy and start shit again.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

He is son of a eunuch. What can u expect from him?

sex crusader
04-07-2015, 12:31 PM
The best entertainment was in batam thread where he got hammered left right and center!:D but I seriously hope one fine day he will be in zh prison for pimping underage gal. Karma will haunt him one day!

Hoot! Hoot!

Just commenting ......:D

SEAsiaJoe
04-07-2015, 05:39 PM
but I seriously hope one fine day he will be in zh prison for pimping underage gal. Karma will haunt him one day!

HooooKaaaayyyy!!!

From crook stealth agent to become full time OKT for pedophiles. SEAJ such a sad scum bag!

Just Sayin'
SEAsiaJoe

SEAsiaJoe
05-07-2015, 02:27 PM
This is so ironic….. and truly hilarious!

When I started on SBF, this was precisely what I was suggesting, and I instead got brick-bats, mass zaps and attack-gangs organized by crook stealth agents who makes LOTS more money when their prey party hard and throw money around.

SEAJ

Reporting this post to boss Sam for flame trolling!

Guys please do not feed the troll and start another flame war by replying to SEAJ's post.

Just Sayin'
SEAsiaJoe

LMFAO
Heading the gang at that time was crook stealth agent Tony Cheong who has since been banned from SBF, but who has come back on with various clones - and SEAsiaJoe is most likely just one such clone.

Flame trollling?
ONLY if you've yourself put on the hat of a crook stealth agent!

SEAJ

Babarella
06-07-2015, 11:38 AM
You poor thing . give u a consolation kiss

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 11:42 AM
You poor thing . give u a consolation kiss
LMFAO

Sure.... deploy some more from your army of clones!
Idiot!

SEAJ

SEAsiaJoe
06-07-2015, 02:38 PM
Yo bro...the fact that he is pimping underage gal has been spread all over this board! But we didnt know his little dirty secret about filming his customers! What an old evil scum! :mad:

If Malaysia is 'Truly Asia'.

SEAJ is 'Truly Bastard'!

Disgusted!
SEAsiaJoe

osamabinladin
06-07-2015, 03:27 PM
Woo ha!
i can see the jerk Seaj is starting his shit all over again. LET THE CIRCUS BEGIN!

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Today sissy
Again your obsession with winning or losing – who cares?!

For sure not I!
All I want to do is highlight you crooks' slimey ways.

LMFAO
SEAJ

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 05:18 PM
So what have you highlighted to the samsters about my crooks' slimey ways?

Other then those false accusations?

Yup, crook usually can't honor their words.
Didn't you said you gave? Eating your words back?
Like I said leopard won't change it's spot!
NOT for me - and certainly not for you - to judge one way or the other.

For others to just read for themselves and decide.
Good enough for me that I point you crooks out periodically.

SEAJ

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Why didn't you address what I had questioned you? Cock got your tongue again.

Why should I dummy?
What's there to address?
I'll PM moderator H88 to transfer all our matter for today to the section that Sam had created for us. Ah sure... throwing your weight around.... even ordering Mods around! Incredible, your gall.
LMFAO
SEAJ

etct88
06-07-2015, 08:08 PM
.....sissy SEAJ start to flame fellow samster again.

.....SEAJ let's thrash it once and for all.

..... Sam created the thread for me and him, but why suddenly today?;)

All along he doesn't have balls, only hiding behind the screen. :p

He will prove it, he wouldn't turn up.:rolleyes:

Sure waste of time.....

Where the F are his supporters, hallucinating and talking to himself.

or those behind him are just as ball less.....:eek:

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 08:15 PM
OK - Here I AM!

What's there to battle about?

The fact that you are and that I name you either crooks or idiots?
And.....???

SEAJ

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 08:42 PM
Lets start back from basic shall we?
And so what?

LMFAO
SEAJ

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Finally today he boost up his courage and started another round of battling but afraid to start the battle here until he got no choice after I pm-ed Hurricane88 to move all the battle posts to here as instructed by Sam. :D

So where are his supporters. As far as concern, I only saw one, questioning me where are the proof stating that he is a OKT/PIMP.

What an idiot. Theres 3 samsters who came forward and stated that he is a pimp and been pimping underage girls.

As for Sissy SEAJ, until now he cant provide any proof to prove that I'm a crook who been cheating samsters. How irony it is. :rolleyes::eek:
And again so WHAT?

You're a crook, period.
And it's "how ironic" and not "irony" dummy!

SEAJ

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 09:07 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Cock got your tongue? When got nothing to reply you just replied ''so what''?

And then try to find grammar mistakes? What a loser.

Is this how you scammed your customers? with the reply of ''so what'' to them, after you took their money and they found your girls service is beyond satisfactory?
You would know wouldn't you - how to shut your prey up after you've totally screwed them.

SEAJ

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 10:24 PM
This was originally posted 28-04-2015 and all these months, 88088 has not replied even after multiple times that I repeat these questions.
OK, since you insist on still acting blur – here are the specific questions based upon your own quite revealing previous statements in bold. Second time I ask you these questions as is, plus at least a couple more times previous, worded differently.

1. Why must blow things out of proportion when he just didn't pay the advertisement fee
Crook agents like you insist on not “outing” yourselves as agent and will refuse to advertise openly. That is all my concern with ad fees.
QUESTION – why are YOU so concerned about being caught doing promotion on here/being forced to pay Ad fees? Is it because then you cannot fool others into thinking that you are just a plain Samster instead of the crook stealth agent that you are?

2. maybe that crook got some good informations to share?
Crooks have the specific purpose of luring their prey into their traps for doing ANYTHING on SBF.
QUESTION – is this what you want? To be able to post anything up without restraint in order for you to lead your unsuspecting prey into your and your cohort’s trap?

3. My previous question: You want the Mod to allow EVERYONE including (and especially??!!) crooks to post without fear of being accused?
Your reply: Yup, why not? my post above explained, you can refer to it
QUESTION – there is absolutely no reason why crooks should be allowed to run rampant on SBF trapping and robbing Samsters - and here you are advocating precisely this. I don’t think I even need to ask this question as it’s quite apparent - Are you one such crook and thus advocating this?

SEAJ

Snacky
06-07-2015, 10:41 PM
Long time didn't see SEAJ bullshit, and it seems he's as dumb as ever .... Time doesn't cure mental illness obviously. :rolleyes:

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 10:42 PM
Why should I, when I already answered twice. My answer is still going to remain the same.

And yes I won't going to answer you again. Idiot. You said this cat got my tongue. Want me to C+P how many cock has chocked your mouth?
Yeah - answered twice?
So why not link us to your non-existent, supposed "answer."
As usual lying through your teeth and just repeating it over and over again just to make it perceived truth.

No, the only crook twisting words is YOU.
I see no reason trying to justify myself; you or anybody else wants to say I'm a crook, that's fine! Small/no price to pay being called whatever, just so long as I let others beware of crooks like you, vbkk, SEAsiaJoe, sapsinmike, vsat, $$$$$$$$$$, sanuuk etc.

SEAJ

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Long time didn't see SEAJ bullshit, and it seems he's as dumb as ever .... Time doesn't cure mental illness obviously. :rolleyes:
Ah yes, the idiot who's got nothing to write except bile.... and always just targeting MOI! :D

SBF version of a celebrity stalker! :cool:
But you're correct - "..Time doesn't cure mental illness..." obvious it hasn't cured yours!
Hilarious.

SEAJ

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 10:49 PM
My sentiments exactly. :D

I thought he prepared to address all my questions after long hiatus, but however still cock chocked his mouth. :eek::D
ASK AWAY dummy!

What do you want to know that makes ANY sense to respond to?

And whilst at it - how about linking us to your supposed replies to my questions!
So much bull crap out of your mouth!
LMFAO
SEAJ

sanuuk
06-07-2015, 10:51 PM
Long time didn't see SEAJ bullshit, and it seems he's as dumb as ever .... Time doesn't cure mental illness obviously.

I beg to differ! It's a dog not bull! A mad dog! Therefore it's dogshit!:D

hoot! Hoot!

Just passing by nia...:D

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 10:57 PM
I beg to differ! It's a dog not bull! A mad dog! Therefore it's dogshit!:D

hoot! Hoot!

Just passing by nia...:D
Ahhh sure.... the assigned clone to act like a clown to divert attention.
Try again clown.

And whilst at it, why not launch the rest of you crooks' clones??!!
Heck, even the new ones you've been "incubating!"
Wooo Hoooo!!!!

SEAJ

etct88
06-07-2015, 10:58 PM
And so what?

LMFAO
SEAJ

Is that all,you unethical anal can say?

Use photo fed to you by that fucking ball less cb.... and got the cheek to say radom photos. In fact you post 2 photos, until get wack by forum members for being UNETHICAL, then you imediately removed them due to your GUILT.

The info were fed to you, like a stupid anal, you use them like Gospel Truth.... btw, using half a photo is deliberate. ..

And got the cheek to threaten people to apologise.

Now you are a stupid abandoned SSOD... Where are your supporters, where are those balls you licked....

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 11:11 PM
Is that all,you unethical anal can say?

Use photo fed to you by that fucking ball less cb.... and got the cheek to say radom photos. In fact you post 2 photos, until get wack by forum members for being UNETHICAL, then you imediately removed them due to your GUILT.

The info were fed to you, like a stupid anal, you use them like Gospel Truth.... btw, using half a photo is deliberate. ..

And got the cheek to threaten people to apologise.

Now you are a stupid abandoned SSOD... Where are your supporters, where are those balls you licked....
Ahhhh..... great!
The zero wannabe hero makes his appearance!
The idiot who identifies himself as being the pathetic, bald-headed, buck-toothed, pock-faced and ugly old man that I had randomly used as my avatar. What an idiot!

Supporters? Like you who looooves to lick everybody else's ass just so long as they let you be part of their "gang?" Even if it's a crook stealth agent gang?
The idiot who I exposed for anonymously zapping me like the chicken-turd you are!

Let 'er roll dummy!

SEAJ

sanuuk
06-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Not randomly. It's on purpose. Very obvious. See another lie to cover up your unethical doings. What a great liar.

Wait wasn't that you who loves to kiss Hurricane88's ass. And now you said him. Another lie from you. OMG.

And zap was part of them system. Why can't zap you. You who? Second biggest fuck here? ::

He is the 'owner ' of this forum mah! He likes to transform this board to his liking mah!:rolleyes: oh! Bad , bad karma for pimping underage gals! Phui!

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Why should I link it you to in the first place? Because you never replied - and because you CANNOT reply without admitting you are a crook! Quandary for you huh?

Wait before you said I'm lying thru my teeth, take a mirror and mirror yourself. Not only you cant honour your words but also been lying about the stealth anti campaign, reason trying to wipe out all the stealth agents but actually due to business competition. Hey dummy - I told you time and again, I don't care if you or anybody think I'm a crook. I don't make my money screwing unsuspecting Samsters like you, so.....!!!
And YOU>>>>???? Talking about honour????!!! Now you're really making me to LMFAO!

And Hum hum specially highlighted to you about Isaigon. So does it shows here. Another proof that you purposely target specific samsters.
Collaborating with stealth agent(S) and subsequently acted blur after being confronted for doing so.?
YES - I target you, vbkk, SEAsiaJoe, sapsinmike, vsat, $$$$$$$$$$, sanuuk etc. RIGHT NOW as you are the present crop of obvious crook stealth agents polluting our threads.
And even grasping to humhum for your nonsense? He can speak for himself dummy.
Me crook? So what proof do you have to say that I'm a crook? Any PMs to prove? Like you always did.I don't need to provide any more proof - it's for others to decide for themselves what you, vbkk, SEAsiaJoe, sapsinmike, vsat, $$$$$$$$$$, sanuuk are - and to then stay away from you lot!
Time to trash this crop of nicks and use new ones! these are all already trashed beyond repair. LMFAO.
See you admitted yourself as a crook! OMG!
Admit? NOPE!
REPEAT - I don't care what you or anybody think I am or am not - unlike you and your lot who needs to keep on pretending to be holy-holy so that you can fool Samsters.

Try again dummies!
Muahahahaha!!
SEAJ

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 11:37 PM
Where's his 149 voters ..... This time he cant escape. 149 voters for me - that many huh!
You sure? I thought it was 158.
Paiseh, paiseh.

Escape from what?
You mean you loonies in this loony bin?
Hoot Hoot!
And dummy - I'll come and go as I please. Muahaha!
Not randomly. It's on purpose. Very obvious. See another lie to cover up your unethical doings. What a great liar. random, on purpose, by accident - whatever! But it's only he himself who identified himself. So.....
Wait wasn't that you who loves to kiss Hurricane88's ass. And now you said him. Another lie from you. OMG.
And zap was part of them system. Why can't zap you. You who? Second biggest fuck here? WTF are you saying - spit it out dummy!
He is the 'owner ' of this forum mah! He likes to transform this board to his liking mah! oh! Bad , bad karma for pimping underage gals! Phui!Still going on with this lie. Sigh....
REPEAT - I don't care what you idiots try to portray me as being.
What, turned from being a clown clone to just being a stupid clone?

SEAJ

etct88
06-07-2015, 11:46 PM
........The idiot who identifies himself as being the pathetic, bald-headed, buck-toothed, pock-faced and ugly old man that I had randomly used as my avatar. What an idiot!

Supporters? Like you who looooves to lick everybody else's ass just so long as they let you be part of their "gang?" Even if it's a crook stealth agent gang?
The idiot who I exposed for anonymously zapping me like the chicken-turd you are!

SEAJ

Oh resort to insulting, how low can you stoop...;)

Licking balls is YOUR skills.....:D

zapping is part and parcel..... cunt take it, go crying to Boss.....poor dog:eek:

you are a waste of time..... "so what" is your best reply so far, the rest are crap:D

SEAsiaJoe
06-07-2015, 11:47 PM
Where the F are his supporters, hallucinating and talking to himself.

Occasionally he use tchad88 to post rubbish.

Long time didn't see SEAJ bullshit, and it seems he's as dumb as ever .... Time doesn't cure mental illness obviously.

Everyone have good forum for a few weeks until he skin itchy again. Really kiam gan!

What an idiot. Theres 3 samsters who came forward and stated that he is a pimp and been pimping underage girls.

Is this how you scammed your customers? with the reply of ''so what'' to them, after you took their money and they found your girls service is beyond satisfactory?

Not only you cant honour your words but also been lying about the stealth anti campaign, reason trying to wipe out all the stealth agents but actually due to business competition.

Tiagong his crook stealth agent business getting worse so change to do full time OKT for underage girl. Worst still he secretly film his customers in action! Truly bastard! Most probably have new crook stealth agent to collaborate in Zhuhai.

unlike you and your lot who needs to keep on pretending to be holy-holy so that you can fool Samsters.

Yes you are holy pimp for underage girl!

Muahahahaha!!
SEAsiaJoe

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 11:50 PM
Oh resort to insulting, how low can you stoop...;)

Licking balls is YOUR skills.....:D

zapping is part and parcel..... cunt take it, go crying to Boss.....poor dog:eek:

you are a waste of time..... "so what" is your best reply so far, the rest are crap:D
LOL - NOT hard to insult you!
In fact it's downright easy as you are just such an easy target.
Poor you

SEAJ

SEAsiaJoe
06-07-2015, 11:56 PM
Talking about clones so yes where are your clones? cant activate them here. :D

He has many clones. One of his clones tchad88 kena exposed by me.

Tiagong old pimp SEAJ kena gang rape on a SBF bus today.

LMFAO
SEAsiaJoe

SEAJ
06-07-2015, 11:59 PM
What an idiot. So are you trying to say if I'm going to reply your questions, you won't label me as a crook? What theory is this.
so let me ask you back what are the evidences that you have gathered to label me as a crook?
I bet you cant produce one, as matter of fact there isn't any evidences that stating I'm a crook right.
So what are your proof that I'm making money out of the unsuspecting samsters?
You don't make money? How can you prove that you doesn't make money out of this campaign, when you already collaborated with stealth agent(S) blah blah blah, prove proof prove proof!
REPEAT - I've done my part, it's for other's to decide for themselves.
Why cant I talk about honour? You cant honour your words and wanna to act like man with high moral. morals, honour - look-it even Boss says all of us are crooks.
On my part, I DON'T CARE what others think of me - just so long as they know that crooks like you are infesting the International threads with all your traps.
People can see dummy.
I see, but how come I still received PMs from samsters. Means you failed on your mission. Instead more come and PMs me with regards where to chiong etc etc.

So others already decided that I'm not crook despite your accusations against me. good on ya - but lets see what happens now after you shat all over your own pants now! Muahahaha!
And why didnt you go and ask iSaigon? Afraid to offend H88's gang member?
No balls?
Why should I pretend. When my sig says I'm against you. Idiot!
Yeah you just admitted just now. Don't like yeah.
Try harder idiot. You just too light weight.
Just more blah blah blah.
Too funny!
SEAJ

SEAsiaJoe
07-07-2015, 12:01 AM
SISSY SEAJ how is your ass feeling now? Shiok got raped by us? Not once but a few times. :D

Old pimp SEAJ likes to receive pain. Do not worry this will not be his last as long as his cb mouth keep yakking.

Well enough for today SEAJ, I'm exhausted. Shall we continue tomorrow. Please apply many KY jel for your ass. Many dicks today raped you. :D

He asking for it lah. Sounds like US prisons could use his good piece of ass!!!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 12:04 AM
Occasionally he use tchad88 to post rubbish.
Everyone have good forum for a few weeks until he skin itchy again. Really kiam gan!
Tiagong his crook stealth agent business getting worse so change to do full time OKT for underage girl. Worst still he secretly film his customers in action! Truly bastard! Most probably have new crook stealth agent to collaborate in Zhuhai.
Yes you are holy pimp for underage girl!

Hey Dummy #2 or is it #3.
Repeating lies over and over to make it as perceived truth, but no problem:-
REPEAT - I don't care what you or anybody think of me!

Muahaha
SEAJ

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 12:09 AM
SISSY SEAJ how is your ass feeling now? Shiok got raped by us? Not once but a few times
Is it. Tomorrow I'll activate those he dislike to come and rape his ass again. Today I'm happy raping his ass. Been waiting it since Sam created this thread. He did try to lure me with lovely ass at BKK thread but unfortunately got deleted by his H88.
So today finally I got to taste his ass.
Well enough for today SEAJ, I'm exhausted. Shall we continue tomorrow. Please apply many KY jel for your ass. Many dicks today raped you.
Old pimp SEAJ likes to receive pain. Do not worry this will not be his last as long as his cb mouth keep yakking.
He asking for it lah. Sounds like US prisons could use his good piece of ass!!!
LOL
SEAsiaJoe
Incredible - even repeating such an obvious lie over and over again to also make it perceived truth.

Dear Readers - perfect example - who's ASSES got raped tonight?

LMFAO - yup, through my very virgin Ass!!
SEAJ

SEAsiaJoe
07-07-2015, 12:10 AM
Hey Dummy #2 or is it #3.
Repeating lies over and over to make it as perceived truth, but no problem:-
REPEAT - I don't care what you or anybody think of me!

Hey OKT #2 or is it #3.
Repeating spam over and over to make it as perceived truth, but no problem:-
REPEAT - I don't care you are underage girl pimp or MILF pimp! Still a pimp!

Muahaha
SEAsiaJoe

etct88
07-07-2015, 12:12 AM
LOL - NOT hard to insult you!
In fact it's downright easy as you are just such an easy target.
Poor you

SEAJ

oh, so painful, those insults........ ouch ouch....:cool:

what has those remarks got to do, life is good.... so sore loser....:D

better stick to your "so what" reply......:rolleyes:

what happened your staunch supporter O.... he also abandon you???? smart supporter ..... :p

Snacky
07-07-2015, 12:14 AM
158? Suddenly your memory working very well now. whatever it is, where are they? Missing in action after they voted you. Nobody comes to your rescue? Pity you seriously.

Bro, let him switch to his 158 other accounts and he will tell you LMAO :D

etct88
07-07-2015, 12:15 AM
SISSY SEAJ how is your ass feeling now? Shiok got raped by us? Not once but a few times. :D:D

He song song kau Jurong :p:p

etct88
07-07-2015, 12:16 AM
Bro, let him switch to his 158 other accounts and he will tell you LMAO :D

:eek:... he still got ass????:p

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 12:19 AM
Hey OKT #2 or is it #3.
Repeating spam over and over to make it as perceived truth, but no problem:-
REPEAT - I don't care you are underage girl pimp or MILF pimp! Still a pimp!

Muahaha
SEAsiaJoe
Ahhh yes.... back to imitating my posts, making your signature to resemble mine and using the nick I've used for years on another forum.
Awesome!
oh, so painful, those insults........ ouch ouch....
what has those remarks got to do, life is good.... so sore loser....
better stick to your "so what" reply.....
what happened your staunch supporter O.... he also abandon you???? smart supporter .....
As usual - stupid nonsense remarks only.
SEAJ

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 12:22 AM
Of course. You can walk out the street and accuse anybody stealing your money don't you. HK allows you to do that?
You done on your part. So where's the proof? Others won't bother to read your garbage posts. All they want to see is proof idiot. Simple as that. You don't understand simple English.
Sam just joking with it. Idiot. You cant differentiate it? What an idiot.
But wasn't it you who said that you man with high morals? So what happened now? Yes you don't care cause you the biggest crook here. Why should you care?
I shall repeat, those readers wants proof. But you idiot cant prove with proof.
Oh yeah, even when I'm battling with you a few months back when you trying hard to prove that I'm a crook. Falsely accused me, many PM me asking about chionging matter. So what makes you think they will stop Pm-ing me?
Just because merely for your rubbish posts today? What an idiot.
Again some more stupid blah blah blah prove prove prove.
You're such a tedious idiot.

Just reply to my questions for more than enough "proof"
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13266472&postcount=155

SEAJ

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 12:26 AM
So you meant you the one who raped our asses? You dreaming ar? Cant you see? Who been raping who? Let the readers be the judge. Shall I make another thread to vote who ass got rape tonight? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Of course you have a virgin ass. What an idiot. If I'm going to meet you I'm going to take water pipe and have it shaft in your ass rather then use my dick idiot. :rolleyes:
And..... of course reverting to disgusting language and sick thoughts.
Typical!

SEAJ

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 12:31 AM
LOLOLOLOLOL. So you got not proof right. Want me to reply to your questions? Why should I? Who are you? Second biggest fuck in this forum? :rolleyes:
BECAUSE you cannot answer them without admitting that you are a crook
Wait wasn't you the one who is sick. Come and admit you have a virgin ass. Cant you tell what is our ''rape'' means. :roll eyes: What an idiot.Even for you - WEAK!

SEAJ

etct88
07-07-2015, 12:32 AM
And..... of course reverting to disgusting language and sick thoughts.

SEAJ

Language is foul, why are you here, you man of high moral value and so pure in thoughts..... you are in the wrong forum...:rolleyes:

Stay away you stupid stray SSOD......:D

So sad for you, mixing around with crooks.....;)

etct88
07-07-2015, 12:39 AM
Shiok. Song song till Hongkong la. :D:D:D

.....song song till hong kan......:D

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 12:39 AM
Language is foul, why are you here, you man of high moral value and so pure in thoughts..... you are in the wrong forum...
Stay away you stupid stray SSOD......:
So sad for you, mixing around with crooks...
This.... is supposed to mean something?
WHAT?
WOW. Another stupid theory from an idiot named SISSY SEAJ. :rolleyes:
LMFAO, using the same word "Sissy" as idiot etct88 - wassamatter, running out of your own words?!
Theory? Errr.... NO.
Reality!
And if you say it's only a theory - then where's your answer?!
Pathetic dummy!
Shiok. Song song till Hongkong la.
.....song song till hong kan......:D
LOL – now even resorting to childish gibberish.
Truly pathetic.
SEAJ

vbkk
07-07-2015, 12:43 AM
U guys really had fun raping his arse thoroughly the whole day. What's left of his arse now? Sores and blisters? More likely many of us would pool money and get a 50 year old ugly ladyboy to rape his arse in his toilet. :D

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 12:45 AM
U guys really had fun raping his arse thoroughly the whole day. What's left of his arse now? Sores and blisters? More likely many of us would pool money and get a 50 year old ugly ladyboy to rape his arse in his toilet. :D
Sure - some more disgusting words and thoughts.
Typical.
Crook #2
SEAJ

etct88
07-07-2015, 12:48 AM
LOL – now even resorting to childish gibberish.
Truly pathetic.
SEAJ

oh, something not meant for you understand, it for our amusement, adding to comic relief.:D:D:D:D

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 12:51 AM
oh, something not meant for you understand, it for our amusement, adding to comic relief.:
Yup - childish gibberish befitting your IQ
You all by yourself is already enough of a comic relief!
SEAJ

etct88
07-07-2015, 12:58 AM
Yup - childish gibberish befitting your IQ
You all by yourself is already enough of a comic relief!
SEAJ

ha ha ha... it got nothing to do with IQ, dumb SSOD.....:D:D:D:D

osamabinladin
07-07-2015, 01:01 AM
My my, the air smells shitty today. Seaj - is that you shitting again, you fucking eunuch!

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 01:08 AM
YUP - nothing but totally useless bile without any meaning whatsoever from you dummies.
What a joke - "Team" 88088 - more like Monthy Python.
Useless CROOKS and LOONIES!

So 88088 - when are you gonna reply to my questions? Questions based on your own words!

Wassamatter - cain't answer without admitting you're a crook huh?
SEAJ

SEAsiaJoe
07-07-2015, 01:13 AM
.What a joke - "Team" 88088 - more like Monthy Python.

Should change to 'Team OKT SEAJ'.

Wassamatter - can't answer without admitting you're an underage girl pimp huh?
SEAsiaJoe

etct88
07-07-2015, 01:17 AM
So 88088 - when are you gonna reply to my questions? Questions based on your own words!

SEAJ

you getting boring........ SSOD!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

SEAsiaJoe
07-07-2015, 01:18 AM
Never tried entering there since rumored having ladyboys in the midst. Would not want caught off guard roaming south and feel something sticking out.

Who is pooling money and get a 50 year old ugly ladyboy for someone's enjoyment?

LMFAO
SEAsiaJoe

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 01:23 AM
Should change to 'Team OKT SEAJ'.
Wassamatter - can't answer without admitting you're an underage girl pimp huh?SEAsiaJoe
The same old blah blah blah lies from you!
Can't you come up with anything original?
you getting boring........ SSOD!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D
LMFAO - grasping at straws and KPKB say boring!
Your avatar does portray you well!

Amazing and truly pathetic - you lot cain't even handle single li'l ole me!
Useless lot you idiots are!!
SEAJ

vbkk
07-07-2015, 01:29 AM
Who is pooling money and get a 50 year old ugly ladyboy for someone's enjoyment?

LMFAO
SEAsiaJoe

U mean he enjoy getting raped in the arse? Oops. :D:rolleyes:

vbkk
07-07-2015, 01:38 AM
Where were you man! Tonight we had a good feast. SEAJ's ass.

Too sore until he can't read properly. He accused me of copying etct88's word.

Headed over to Nana plaza to take a look at the new bar as well as update here. Lol. I can see u guys really took turns and enjoying it!!:D

Very quiet everywhere on Monday night. :p

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 01:45 AM
Hey Team Monty Python - you wanna bring this convo back to where it belongs?
Or too chicken?
LMFAO
SEAJ

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 01:49 AM
Hey Team Monty Python - you wanna bring the convo back to here instead of trashing the Bangkok thread?

Or too chicken? Too dumb?

And yeah etct88 - "painful are insults from sxxj...." huh!
You poor pathetic ugly old man.
LMFAO
SEAJ

vbkk
07-07-2015, 02:06 AM
And yeah etct88 - "painful are insults from sxxj...." huh!
You poor pathetic ugly old man.
LMFAO
SEAJ

Just wondering , u very handsome meh? Even so, who u think u are to judge someone like that? At least etct88 got balls to meet people. Ain't a cyberhero like u. :rolleyes:

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 02:16 AM
Just wondering , u very handsome meh? Even so, who u think u are to judge someone like that? At least etct88 got balls to meet people. Ain't a cyberhero like u. :rolleyes:
LMFAO - and your signature says you and I are "best of friends" and you don't even know how I look!!

What a Pathological liar!!
Tell so much lies, cain't even remember all your own lies!
What an idiot!
Yup - definitely part of team Monty Python.

SEAJ

vbkk
07-07-2015, 02:23 AM
LMFAO - and your signature says you and I are "best of friends" and you don't even know how I look!!

What a Pathological liar!!
Tell so much lies, cain't even remember all your own lies!
What an idiot!
Yup - definitely part of team Monty Python.

SEAJ

Hahaha people do aged and change their looks over time. U may look good today and be my best friend. But u can look like a pathetic beggar after two months. Best of friends need not meet everyday. Am I correct to say this? I guess u wont even respond directly to my questions.

Last I remembered u was short baldy and buck toothed as well. So have u improved on your looks or still remained the same? I dun cook up lies or PMs or cook up some stories like u do. That's why I have a life , a pretty much exciting and fulfilling life instead of getting arse fucked by everyone here hehe. :rolleyes:

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 02:27 AM
Hahaha people do aged and change their looks over time. U may look good today and be my best friend. But u can look like a pathetic beggar after two months. Best of friends need not meet everyday. Am I correct to say this? I guess u wont even respond directly to my questions.

Last I remembered u was short baldy and buck toothed as well. So have u improved on your looks or still remained the same? I dun cook up lies or PMs or cook up some stories like u do. That's why I have a life , a pretty much exciting and fulfilling life instead of getting arse fucked by everyone here hehe.
LMFAO

Love it... watching you writhing and squirming trying to wriggle out of the blatant lie you told and doing so by lying some more.
Hilarious - and truly pathetic.

And what's more pathetic ..... a life as "a little bouncer/runner" being ordered around by his gik to walk her "Agent/Coyote" gals to the bars whilst trying to "market" them to unsuspecting Samsters on the side.
Poor you, what a ridiculous life!

SEAJ

naemlo
07-07-2015, 02:30 AM
Love it... watching you writhing and squirming trying to wriggle out of the blatant lie you told and doing so by lying some more.

Still standing strong :D

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 02:38 AM
Still standing strong :D
LOL - yeah, Thanks!

These idiots - truly Monty Pythonesque!

SEAJ

vbkk
07-07-2015, 03:04 AM
LMFAO

And what's more pathetic ..... a life as "a little bouncer/runner" being ordered around by his gik to walk her "Agent/Coyote" gals to the bars whilst trying to "market" them to unsuspecting Samsters on the side.
Poor you, what a ridiculous life!

SEAJ

Glad u love it! Can see how much u enjoyed being arse raped by so many people today. Definitely a good read at your pathetic reply. Especially the "so what". Lol.

Yah man. I damn pathetic Sia. U should come see for yourself. So u can laugh your arse off at my pathetic life. Hehe. Oops probably u are keeping yourself busy online fending off everyone than going out to enjoy your life.

Where are your supporters BTW? As well as informers/Intel? They left u alone to fight alone at the front line? Either u are too damn stupid or too fucking retarded.

Hopefully u will get second round of arse rape tomorrow.

Snacky
07-07-2015, 05:06 AM
Where are your supporters BTW? As well as informers/Intel?

In his fantasy:cool:

sanuuk
07-07-2015, 06:43 AM
His kkj can't erect Liao. The only joy is from the rear! He is enjoying this!:D

ahtecklim
07-07-2015, 08:56 AM
Hey Team Monty Python - you wanna bring this convo back to where it belongs?
Or too chicken?
LMFAO
SEAJ

What a fucking idiot! Why start everything when its all cooled down? Now is time for moderator/s to deliver what they stated and banned the ones that re-start the fight.

Go back to the dark hole you call you mum's ass and hibernate for the rest of your sad attention seeking life. No one will miss you.

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 09:08 AM
What a fucking idiot! Why start everything when its all cooled down? Now is time for moderator/s to deliver what they stated and banned the ones that re-start the fight.

Go back to the dark hole you call you mum's ass and hibernate for the rest of your sad attention seeking life. No one will miss you.
ahpeck, ahpeck, ahpeck!! LMFAO

Don't you ever even think first before confusing your mouth with your arsehole?!

"......everything when its all cooled down...." - hoot hoot, yeah right!

Toodles!

SEAJ

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 09:23 AM
PROOF PROOF PROOF!
LMFAO

Well Dear Readers – I believe that I have provided more than enough “Proof” showing that it’s totally useless to engage these plonkers. They are such pathological liars, and worse, they have so much gall/are totally DEVOID OF ANY SELF-RESPECT that they can just glibly go from one lie to another without even batting an eyelid. Even when from one post to the very next one. Disgusting….and yet still incredible that there really are such outrageous degenerates.

I’ve said all along that there is no winning with crooks as they just outright lie and manipulate everything to their own needs and situation – which is the reception you will get if you ever have the misfortune of meeting up IRL with these SBF crook stealth agents.

Not only total waste of time, but such dangerous characters.

So do watch out and NEVER agree to meet up with them. And best to NOT even be in PM contact, because they ARE so polished in their tactics and lying that they will then easily manipulate you into meeting up.

If you want to read more about how these crooks operate and how you can best avoid them, please go to http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=508851

SEAJ

osamabinladin
07-07-2015, 10:04 AM
PROOF PROOF PROOF!
LMFAO

Well Dear Readers – I believe that I have provided more than enough “Proof” showing that it’s totally useless to engage these plonkers. They are such pathological liars, and worse, they have so much gall/are totally DEVOID OF ANY SELF-RESPECT that they can just glibly go from one lie to another without even batting an eyelid. Even when from one post to the very next one. Disgusting….and yet still incredible that there really are such outrageous degenerates.

I’ve said all along that there is no winning with crooks as they just outright lie and manipulate everything to their own needs and situation – which is the reception you will get if you ever have the misfortune of meeting up IRL with these SBF crook stealth agents.

Not only total waste of time, but such dangerous characters.

So do watch out and NEVER agree to meet up with them. And best to NOT even be in PM contact, because they ARE so polished in their tactics and lying that they will then easily manipulate you into meeting up.
SEAJ

Seaj, are you talking through your kookoojiao again?

ahtecklim
07-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Poor SEAJ no one bothers about his fake crusade coz everyone exposed him so now forced to come back here ; to seek the attention his mother never gave him ; except when she was horny! :p

hahaha poor guy and like Mr T used to say ........ I PITY THE FOOL!

sanuuk
07-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Tiagong he registered liao at the other forum name $$$$$ one and started his kpkb there. We pray for the best that he long stay there and here will be peaceful! :)

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 12:32 PM
The proof of the pudding is in the eating; and for others to now just judge for themselves.

Team Monty Python and their merry band of idiots will of course continue to flail impotently in their now useless tirade. But just so long as they keep it all in here, I’ll just leave them be for now.

But hey - if you idiots want more of the same pain, then “attract” me back with at last actually replying to:
OK, since you insist on still acting blur – here are the specific questions based upon your own quite revealing previous statements in bold. Second time I ask you these questions as is, plus at least a couple more times previous, worded differently.

1. Why must blow things out of proportion when he just didn't pay the advertisement fee
Crook agents like you insist on not “outing” yourselves as agent and will refuse to advertise openly. That is all my concern with ad fees.
QUESTION – why are YOU so concerned about being caught doing promotion on here/being forced to pay Ad fees? Is it because then you cannot fool others into thinking that you are just a plain Samster instead of the crook stealth agent that you are?

2. maybe that crook got some good informations to share?
Crooks have the specific purpose of luring their prey into their traps for doing ANYTHING on SBF.
QUESTION – is this what you want? To be able to post anything up without restraint in order for you to lead your unsuspecting prey into your and your cohort’s trap?

3. My previous question: You want the Mod to allow EVERYONE including (and especially??!!) crooks to post without fear of being accused?
Your reply: Yup, why not? my post above explained, you can refer to it
QUESTION – there is absolutely no reason why crooks should be allowed to run rampant on SBF trapping and robbing Samsters - and here you are advocating precisely this. I don’t think I even need to ask this question as it’s quite apparent - Are you one such crook and thus advocating this?

SEAJ

Or are you just gonna lie again with your usual tired refrain “I have already answered you, why should I do so again!”

Errrr….. because you have NOT done so and just always repeated this “standard lie” over and over again! If you have indeed replied previously, then please link us to your post.
Fair enough?

Muahahaha!!
SEAJ

PS - And yes, GREAT that these idiots do write Bangkok FR's!
But Dear Readers, please be very aware that they do this ONLY to attract you to contact them!!
So... no problem, just keep on pumping them for more and any info you want, but do so PUBLICLY ONLY.
No harm possible if you don't ever meet them/turn the tables on them and instead we exploit them back!!
LMFAO

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Now this is what I call an AWESOME UPDATE. More of these bros!
Yes, totally agree.
We have so much piffle posted up here by guys who just want to meet Samsters that it discourages others from putting up FR's. Sigh....!
But actually I don't really see any problems with them putting up their piffle just so long as one do NOT actually meet them.

We can just use them as information source (which of course you need to take with very large grains of salt!), who are always willing to engage anybody in conversation; and just so long as we don't actually befriend and meet up with them - NO PROBLEMO!

But yeah, I do wish/hope that other GENUINE Samsters will write up good, reliable and informative posts as Ditto88.

Thanks Ditto88!

SEAJ

SEAsiaJoe
07-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Where were you before this? Nursing your wounds after got raped at the adult section?

Old pimp SEAJ is still getting pawned over there.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

SEAsiaJoe
07-07-2015, 01:58 PM
Crook trying to dictate samsters!

Old pimp SEAJ can't take the heat. Not contented with just polluting the BKK thread he even use his clone tchad88 and crook partner oolouis to attack me in CP thread. Those posts have since been deleted. Good job moderator Hurricane88 or Sam.

http://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?p=13269168#post13269168

SEAsiaJoe
07-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Hoot! Hoot!

Cock got old pimp SEAJ's tongue again.

LMFAO
SEAsiaJoe

Snacky
07-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Tip of the day : How to ridicule yourself?

Just read SEAJ comments.

LMAO:D

ahtecklim
07-07-2015, 08:19 PM
Tip of the day : How to ridicule yourself?

Just read SEAJ comments.

Hahaha Also :

Cure to insomnia? Read SEAJ's post! :rolleyes:

ahtecklim
07-07-2015, 08:34 PM
Yes, totally agree.
We have so much piffle posted up here by guys who just want to meet Samsters that it discourages others from putting up FR's. Sigh....!
But actually I don't really see any problems with them putting up their piffle just so long as one do NOT actually meet them.

We can just use them as information source (which of course you need to take with very large grains of salt!), who are always willing to engage anybody in conversation; and just so long as we don't actually befriend and meet up with them - NO PROBLEMO!

But yeah, I do wish/hope that other GENUINE Samsters will write up good, reliable and informative posts as Ditto88.

Thanks Ditto88!

SEAJ

Fucking idiot

According to you , only 'correct' view and info are yours. What makes you the RULER OF THE UNIVERSE as to decide what other see is good or bad.

Idiot , crawl back to your mother's dark holes.

Others have kept the arguments on the proper thread but you idiot have to reignite everything here!

Snacky
07-07-2015, 08:39 PM
Cure to insomnia? Read SEAJ's post! :rolleyes:

LMAO

Think your colleague is the worst dumbass? Read SEAJ's post !

Allanooi
07-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Wah Lau so long no come SBF the scene now reversed seaj is like toothless pariah dog going around barking but different no one posts got deleted and noone account got banned hahahaha this is fun man!!!!

Noone come out to terrorise us saying you guys better stop flamely if not you be banned my final warning !!!

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 09:01 PM
For your reading pleasure by SEAsiaJoe
Dear Readers:

I have on purpose not deleted ahtecklim’s above post and I actually I do HATE doing this as I had previously written the following post to him.
Originally Posted by SEAJ

Errrr.... Take it easy guy - it's just an Internet forum.
Somehow you're reminding me of another guy here who'd totally lost it.
With him - and with you, I totally mean it that I wish you well and that I will not engage you from here onwards as I certainly do not want to have it on my conscience/do not want to be responsible if something untowards does happen to you.
Good luck to you, and please do consider talking to someone you trust/will help or a professional who will be able to help you.
SEAJ

But now that he has taken his stupidity to this thread, I really have little choice but to counter, as most of you probably really do not know this ahpeck and his history.

Ahtecklim is a nobody in Singapore, a true zero who at one time was even skirting or did actually go bankrupt and who is a physically ugly, needy, nerdy old man. The ONLY thing he has in his life is when he can manage to save up to come to Pattaya and pretend to be somebody, and would re-live his exploits on the Pattaya thread which he started. The archetypical “Zero wannabe Hero.”

Somehow or other I managed to piss him off for God Knows what, and admittedly, I did make it worse when I time and again countered and easily belittled him with his own words. This had been going on for a long time until I started to notice and figured that he’s really losing it; as I really did NOT want to in any way be responsible if and when he will actually lose all his marbles, I had posted the above to him.

Unfortunately he continues in his tirade which I HAD up to now just ignored but now this, just because I had pointed out that a clone (and probably a crook stealth agent) is trying to “attach” himself to seniors on ahpeck’s precious Pattaya thread. These crooks are so skillful at stirring up the forum loonies and other weak-minded individuals to serve their nefarious ends. But ahpeck bringing his idiocy here now has altered the dynamics and forces me to write this.

Clarice? Huh?

SEAsiaJoe
I am delighted that nowadays, there seems to be more Samsters aware of the sinister presence of these crook stealth agents on the International threads. But I am at the same time dismayed that these scammers are also re-doubling their efforts to steer unsuspecting Samsters into their traps.

All sorts of new and revived nicks/clones posting:
- All sorts of tempting but incomplete information to impress AND spur the unsuspecting to make queries/ask for meet ups.
- Pretending to be newbies asking for companionship/hand holding – when they will turn the tables and scam their new found friend.
- Engaging in chit-chat to attach themselves to seniors/gain credence.

Please WATCH OUT READERS, do not be fooled by these scammers! And most importantly, do NOT engage in PM exchanges with strangers on SBF – there is nothing that cannot be discussed publicly on the board!

SEAsiaJoe
If you are reading this because you are planning to monger overseas, please first go to this thread:

HIDDEN DANGERS! Detect/avoid scammer stealth agents/crooks when Cheonging overseas.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=508851

Crooks and scammers are rife on the International threads, employing all sorts of well-organized tactics and manpower specifically to lure the unsuspecting into their traps.

Knowledge is power – it is incumbent upon yourself to learn about these crooks and how to avoid them.

Enjoy your trip and do monger safely!

SEAsiaJoe
(Reposting as these crook stealth agents continue to cause chaos/confusion to bury the above message. Worse, these crooks managed to also stir up the forum loonies/idiots. Or a crook pretending to be one. ie Jiaolang)

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 09:28 PM
Allanooi;13270735-
Wah Lau so long no come SBF the scene now reversed seaj is like toothless ..!

Allan:

As I had stated in a couple of my previous postings to you (which unfortunately got deleted alongside all the trash), I will not engage you.

Yes, for sure only IMHO, but from your disjointed postings and the increasingly bizarre replies you have been posting all over the place, I have firmly concluded that you are on the edge; and I certainly do not want to have anything on my conscience when you deteriorate further and you do something un-towards to yourself.

I hope that you will read this with the same spirit of goodwill that I am writing it – and as I had previously suggested, I do hope that you will talk with your family/friends or consult with mental health professionals/your clergy or spiritual guide.

Good luck to you, God Bless.

SEAJ
OK allan - this is precisely what I am saying about ".....your disjointed postings and the increasingly bizarre replies..."
You really gotta stop obsessing about this forum and chill.

Again I hope that you will read this with the same spirit of goodwill that I am writing it – and as I had previously suggested, I do hope that you will talk with your family/friends or consult with mental health professionals/your clergy or spiritual guide.

Good luck to you, God Bless.

SEAJ

Ps - And to you others - at least have a bit of conscience and stop encouraging/egging him on.

sanuuk
07-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Stupid idiot old mad dog! Want to flame ppl also do it more intelligently la! 白痴!:rolleyes:

SEAJ
07-07-2015, 09:34 PM
reprinting for your reading pleasure!
LMFAO
The proof of the pudding is in the eating; and for others to now just judge for themselves.

Team Monty Python and their merry band of idiots will of course continue to flail impotently in their now useless tirade. But just so long as they keep it all in here, I’ll just leave them be for now.

But hey - if you idiots want more of the same pain, then “attract” me back with at last actually replying to: http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?p=12963673#post12963673

Or are you just gonna lie again with your usual tired refrain “I have already answered you, why should I do so again!”

Errrr….. because you have NOT done so and just always repeated this “standard lie” over and over again! If you have indeed replied previously, then please link us to your post.
Fair enough?

Muahahaha!!
SEAJ

SEAsiaJoe
07-07-2015, 11:18 PM
Today I realised a couple of anti SEAJ CAME and joined in the fun to rape SEAJ's ASS!

brother ahtecklim and brother Allannnoi I hope you enjoy the fun!

Old pimp SEAJ kena gang rape on SBF bus in day #2.

Likes: He is a shameless boji motherless dog and he admits it

Dislikes: He spams his nonsense across the subforums, he pimped his family members, he pimped underage girls, He never attend his family's funeral when they died.

New thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=541915) dedicated to old pimp SEAJ!

LMFAO
SEAsiaJoe

Snacky
07-07-2015, 11:48 PM
New thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=541915) dedicated to old pimp SEAJ!

LMFAO
SEAsiaJoe

Oh my gosh, he really makes all people get on their nerves. :p

Next step for him is crying between moderator's legs and pretend beeing victim. :D

TheSeeker
08-07-2015, 01:29 AM
For a moment, the title of this thread sounded romantic..

That was until I read deeper and realise it was for an entirely different purpose.. lol..

SEAsiaJoe
08-07-2015, 02:15 PM
That was until I read deeper and realise it was for an entirely different purpose.. lol..

Old pimp SEAJ kena gang rape consecutively for 2 days. Today is the 3rd day he finally shut his cheebye mouth up. His asshole must be hurting with water pipe thrusting!

Will up your rep when I get my power back later.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

SEAJ
08-07-2015, 05:01 PM
'Nuff said!!
Muahahaha!

SEAJ

Team Monty Python and their merry band of idiots will of course continue to flail impotently in their now useless tirade.

SEAJ

sanuuk
08-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Ahh....as usual the old retard pimp will make his appearance as expected! Nuff said....pimping underage gal will get its karma!

Hoot! Hoot!

Just expecting the old pimp 's appearance :D

SEAJ
08-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Ahh....as usual the old retard pimp sanuuk will make his appearance as expected! Nuff said....pimping underage gal will get its karma!

Hoot! Hoot!

Just expecting sanuuk the old pimp 's appearance
SEAJ

SEAJ
08-07-2015, 07:05 PM
If useless tirade, why you replied idiot! :rolleyes:
It shows you ready to get another round of gang bang? :eek:
The feeling when being poked in the ass shiok? :D::D

[QUOTE=SEAJ;13268821]
But hey idiot, you want more of the same pain, then “attract” me back with at last actually replying to[/B]: http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?p=12963673#post12963673

Muahaha
SEAJ

SEAJ
08-07-2015, 07:09 PM
Old pimp SEAsiaJoe kena gang rape consecutively for 2 days. Today is the 3rd day he finally shut his cheebye mouth up. His asshole must be hurting with water pipe thrusting!

LOL
SEAJ

Snacky
08-07-2015, 09:37 PM
'Nuff said!!
Muahahaha!

SEAJ

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMi1kMTdhZjlkN2JhNzNiYTZk.png

LMAO

SEAJ
08-07-2015, 10:54 PM
Sissy 88088 can you stop plagiarizing SEAsiaJoe and sanuuk if you got nothing to say. Stop being a SBF clown you twit! :rolleyes:

SEAJ
08-07-2015, 10:55 PM
More of same pain? Nope, there wasn't any pain but fun screwing your ass! Yawn YAWN yawn!! Lose for words! Nothing to say, today is third day your ass being rape and you keep shouting same old thing! Say something new, perhaps I'll stop screwing your ass you IDIOT MOFO!

[QUOTE=SEAJ;13268821]
But hey idiot, you want more of the same pain, then “attract” me back with at last actually replying to[/B]: http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?p=12963673#post12963673

Muahaha
SEAJ

SEAJ
08-07-2015, 10:57 PM
LMAO

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMi1kMTdhZjlkN2JhNzNiYTZk.png

SEAJ
08-07-2015, 11:35 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SISSY 88088 got nothing to say! Cock got his tongue! He keeps on C+P and edit the nick. What a pathetic loser!

Snacky
08-07-2015, 11:37 PM
http://s12.postimg.org/tmu986geh/02da4333ffc49d4b4b577718aa76c48b.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/tmu986geh/)

SEAJ
08-07-2015, 11:45 PM
CONGRATULATIONS

SNACKY

You are the dumbest piece of shit
that has ever lived

LMAO

SEAJ
08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
Highlighting how you dummies are truly just flailing impotently.

Only can come up with useless tirade.

LMFAO

Team Monty Python and their merry band of idiots will of course continue to flail impotently in their now useless tirade.

SEAJ

And hey dummy - next time just ask how high!
When I tell you to jump
LMFAO
SEAJ

SEAJ
08-07-2015, 11:53 PM
To SEAsiaJoe

Compliments of your compatriot crook!
LMFAO

HEY SEAsiaJoe - Only dummies and losers will C+P their opponent's words. :D:D:D:D

Snacky
09-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Only dummies and losers will C+P their opponent's words. :D

Beeing ridiculous in his own thread is not enough, he obvioulsy also wants to show he is the king of repartee ... too bad he failed miserably ! :cool:

LMAO :D

SEAJ
09-07-2015, 12:59 AM
Beeing just a ridiculous idiot is not enough, Snacky obviously also wants to show he is the king of repartee ... too bad he failed miserably !

hongkongdoggy
09-07-2015, 01:11 AM
Beeing just a ridiculous idiot is not enough, Snacky obviously also wants to show he is the king of repartee ... too bad he failed miserably !

Hooookay.....carry on!

Snacky
09-07-2015, 01:18 AM
After seeing no one gives a shit about his anti stealth agent & clones crusade, let's see how long that shit will keep C+P.

LMAO truely pathetic :D

SEAJ
09-07-2015, 09:53 AM
LMFAO!

Continuing to flail impotently and now comically trying to retrieve their faces!
Huh...? Face? What face? These scammers only want to keep up their facade in order to continue fooling Samsters into thinking that they are just regular members instead of the crooks that they are!
Twits!

And I see you HAVE effectively given up using these 88088, vbkk and SEAsiaJoe nicks huh!
So what new nicks/clones are you now using to set your traps up on the Bangkok and other threads?

Muahahaha!!!

SEAJ

PS - I just received word that Snacky is actually the same low self-esteem angmoh who's been attacking Singaporeans and other Asians using all sorts of other nicks on SBF. No wonder/makes sense now.

SEAsiaJoe
09-07-2015, 02:09 PM
And you claimed to be a Swedish, so now what, other Asian? Means what others saying about you being a loser Indonesian is true.

Hoot! Hoot!

Yes he is an Indonesian Chinese. The most cheapskate and bastard Indonesian Chinese I have ever encountered!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Snacky
09-07-2015, 03:19 PM
PS - I just received word that Snacky is actually the same low self-esteem angmoh who's been attacking Singaporeans and other Asians using all sorts of other nicks on SBF. No wonder/makes sense now.

LMAO come on is that all your imagination can do?

You can do better, try again dumbass :D

Snacky
09-07-2015, 03:22 PM
Hey dumbass SEAJ me too can receive "PM" form samsters who support me

look :D

"Bro Snacky support you for taking care of that mad dog of SEAJ"

LMAO :p

SEAJ
09-07-2015, 03:35 PM
Just because I now seldom ...

Hoot! Hoot!
Hey dumbass SEAJ me too can receive "PM" form samsters who support me
look "Bro Snacky support you for taking care of that mad dog of SEAJ" LMAO
LMFAO
Does it look that I care???

All I want to know now is if snacky is like vbkk, needing to “service” his fat old gik to survive in some hovel, whilst being paid pocket money to walk her coyote gals to bars in some poor SE Asia country. Or is he posting all his bigoted hate filled bile from his rented basement room somewhere in Cleveland or Detroit whilst trying to stretch his next social security cheque?

Snacky - What has Singaporeans/Asians done to you to make you so bent?

SEAJ

Soi6
09-07-2015, 04:01 PM
We should all call a truce and help our forum. If we read of peodophilia we should report to Mod. I say thos becos I am strongly against it. Lets rid this forum of child rapists instead.

SEAJ
09-07-2015, 04:19 PM
We should all call a truce and help our forum. If we read of peodophilia we should report to Mod. I say thos becos I am strongly against it. Lets rid this forum of child rapists instead.
Yes, totally agree, especially since I just found out that SBF is now under siege by the authorities.

Why should we allow crooks to so openly post and use SBF to SCAM? The attack newspaper reports are already bad enough - do we need for SBF to also be accused of being in cahoots with low life crooks like these idiots to scam/steal/con/blackmail unsuspecting Samsters?

All the crap things they do right under all our noses not only with impunity, but with such callous disdain to the rest of us.

SEAJ

Snacky
09-07-2015, 06:03 PM

Of course everyone who is reasonnable is against pedophilia, kids abuse etc. And we should all warn boss if we have good reason to suspect such devil activity. :)

But listening to a mad dog that accusing of everyone he dislikes as stealth agent, pedophile or whatever WITHOUT proof is another story ;)

SEAsiaJoe
09-07-2015, 07:40 PM

Why should we allow crooks to so openly post and use SBF to SCAM? The attack newspaper reports are already bad enough - do we need for SBF to also be accused of being in cahoots with low life crooks like these idiots to scam/steal/con/blackmail unsuspecting Samsters?

SEAJ the underage girl pimp talking about moral high grounds again? What a joke!

As you can see from the tnp report, the mainstream press is trying to depict this site as a forum where underage material is distributed.

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/local-online-sex-forum-allowed-thrive

As all the regular members know, nothing could be further from the truth. All underaged links have always been removed as soon as they are dealt with and none of the material is hosted by me in the first place. The files are all hosted externally and only links are posted to the site. They are removed and the user banned once they are detected.

So time to fuck off from this forum! Ain't you been pimping underage girls? :rolleyes:

Boss Sam please ban SEAJ the underage girl pimp!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Snacky
09-07-2015, 08:39 PM
So time to fuck off from this forum! Ain't you been pimping underage girls? :rolleyes:

"Do as I say, not as I do"

It doesn't suprise me at all from him :D

osamabinladin
10-07-2015, 12:24 AM
"Do as I say, not as I do"

It doesn't suprise me at all from him :D

Yup. Seaj is the greatest JERK that ever posted on these forums.

SEAJ
10-07-2015, 01:27 AM
After battling these crooks for years, I had thought that I was immune from any feelings of disgust at anything that they can come up with. But today I am totally grossed out. Just look at what these crooks are doing when SBF is already under the unwelcome gaze of the press and probably of the authorities too. Do they care that they are putting SBF under more danger of being shut down? Don’t they have ANY decency at all?

I’ve made it plenty clear that I don’t care whatever they call me – but in the present situation, any hints of paedophilia could easily be the cause for SBF to be shut down. But instead of at least having the decency to not screw things up for the rest of us/getting SBF shut down, they continue in their self-serving and totally callous tirade to continue with their lies that I am supposedly a pimp for under-aged girls.

I am truly disgusted that ANY human being could be so repugnant.

SEAJ

SEAsiaJoe
10-07-2015, 01:49 AM
Seaj, i strongly suggest you stop whatever you are doing now! We do not want to lose this forum! Its a very serious crime to pimp underage gal!

they continue in their self-serving and totally callous tirade to continue with their lies that I am supposedly a pimp for under-aged girls.

I am truly disgusted that ANY human being could be so repugnant.

Hoot! Hoot!

Certainly not as disgusting as underage girl pimp such as SEAJ!!!

See if you have the balls to step into Singapore. Home Team sure welcome you!

Just Disgusted
SEAsiaJoe

vbkk
10-07-2015, 01:55 AM
Hoot! Hoot!

Certainly not as disgusting as underage girl pimp such as SEAJ!!!

See if you have the balls to step into Singapore. Home Team sure welcome you!

Just Disgusted
SEAsiaJoe

He no guts to go anywhere lah. Be it Singapore or Thailand. Lol. Thai royal police also waiting for him. :D

UHKCBJMD
10-07-2015, 03:00 AM
He no guts to go anywhere lah. Be it Singapore or Thailand. Lol. Thai royal police also waiting for him. :D

I saw undertaker outside his house today. Dunno who died leh

etct88
10-07-2015, 11:02 AM
Before this 4 letter nick turn up, it was a nice forum to log into, post FRs, TCSS, a little flaming here and there, people shared info, big boy policies rule, etc

IT WAS GOOD, TILL SXXX came in with his stupid crusade..... no matter how hard one give warnings, people will still try ......... think the readers here are all brainless cheongsters.....

Now what do we have..... nil to zero FRs, names calling, dictatorship (trying hard to change the rules of the forum)

I always have 2nd 3rd thoughts whenever I want to log in, I believe so do many many readers..... contributions would be seen a s scam schemes....

JUST WONDER WHAT HAPPEN, IF THIS SXXX NO LONGER EXIST.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

SEAJ
10-07-2015, 12:35 PM
Before this 4 letter nick turn up, it was a nice forum to log into, post FRs, TCSS, a.....
I always have 2nd 3rd thoughts whenever I want to log in
LMFAO – the old ogre wishing for the “good old days!”

When nobody challenged his delusional TCSS, trying to gain on the board the relevance he so sorely lacks IRL!

Get with the times old man!
Or better still, have a 4th thought and DO stay away and stop with all this whining!

SEAJ

SEAJ
10-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Sure, with more bile and venom - but the fact remains!

Evil Team Monty Python and their merry band of idiots will of course continue to flail impotently in their now useless tirade.

SEAJ

SEAsiaJoe
10-07-2015, 01:19 PM

SEAJ the underage girl pimp (Indonesian Chinese) name calling others old man when he himself is already one foot in the grave? Another joke!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Snacky
10-07-2015, 03:16 PM
I thought you don't care what others wants to think about you? :rolleyes:

Yours words every time contradicts. Non of your words can be trusted. This is a fine example how crook play with their words. :rolleyes:

As usual that dog shit SEAJ is only good at pretending, he doesn't care so much what others think of him that he spent 24h a day, 7 days a week on this board to reply to so called "clones" that he obviously dislikes. hahaha what a dumbass.

And as you all can see, now he us using his favorite tactics, crying like a bitch and acting as if he was a victim ...

LMAO

Snacky
10-07-2015, 03:16 PM
SEAJ the underage girl pimp (Indonesian Chinese) name calling others old man when he himself is already one foot in the grave? Another joke!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

"Do as I say, not as I do" :D

SEAJ
10-07-2015, 05:12 PM
"Do as I say, not as I do" :D
What?!
No more bigoted racists ranting?
You from Alabama or the Appalachians?

SEAJ

SEAsiaJoe
10-07-2015, 06:08 PM
What?!
No more bigoted racists ranting?
You from Alabama or the Appalachians?

At least the USA red necks have balls and proud of their heritage.

Unlike you until now do not dare to admit you are Indonesian Chinese. This goes to show you are ashame of yourself who goes around pretending you are atas ang moh living in Hong Kong!!!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

SEAJ
10-07-2015, 06:58 PM
At least the USA red necks have balls and proud of their heritage.

Unlike you SEAsiaJoe, until now do not dare to admit you are cheenapok who cannot return to Singapore . This goes to show you are ashame of yourself who goes around pretending you are atas, moving about without a home anywhere, whilst trying to figure out where you can resume your crook stealth agent scamming.

LOL
SEAJ

Snacky
10-07-2015, 07:53 PM
Finally that shit dog reproaches the others to be like him : beeing a crook, using clones, beeing agent & pimping underaged girls. :p

Some sources said he's just an old retired senile man who has nothing to do of his day ... that explains lot of things :D

LMAO

SEAJ
10-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Finally that shit dog reproaches the others to be like him : beeing a crook, using clones, beeing agent & pimping underaged girls. :p

Some sources said he's just an old retired senile man who has nothing to do of his day ... that explains lot of things :D

LMAO
You Ass Aye!
You Ass Aye
You Ass Aye!

Yeah, right!
You Good Ole boys are always right aintcha?!

Just go back to your own country's crack hoes why dontcha!

SEA

SEAsiaJoe
10-07-2015, 08:10 PM
Unlike you SEAsiaJoe, until now do not dare to admit you are cheenapok who cannot return to Singapore.

Dumb ass SEAJ the underage girl pimp, I am from Indonesia! Proud to be Indonesian Chinese. You are a disgrace to our fellow citizens!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

SEAJ
10-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Ok Ok OK!
You can stop jumping now!
Enough!!!

LMFAO!
Sooooo easy, just toooooo easy!

Evil Team Monty Python and their merry band of idiots will of course continue to flail impotently in their now useless tirade.

SEAJ

Snacky
10-07-2015, 09:15 PM
Getting his ass screwed is obviously not enough, he has to ridicule himself comment after comment :D

What's next? C+P? Acting like a victim? Name calling? Pretending doesn't care of what people say on him?

So predictable :cool:

LMAO

ooluois
10-07-2015, 10:30 PM
Hi boss SEAJ remember that time we walking down changping you were staring at the little 6 year old girl who was dressed like britney spears? I though your eyes almost fell out from the sockets. I always knew you had a thing for children. I wonder if you managed to rape her that night. Can give us a FR?

SEAJ
10-07-2015, 11:47 PM
......What's next? C+.....

What next?
What else but me sitting back, LMFAO whilst watching you idiots flailing impotently??!!!
No need for me to do anything! You idiots will provide all the entertainment!
Muahahaha!!
Hi boss SEAJ remember that time ......
Ahhhh.... now even trotting out one of your clones you ain't used for weeks!
What, I'm now supposed to get all upset?

Hey Dummies - let me repeat again:
WHO CARES WHAT YOU TRY TO PORTRAY ME AS BEING???!!!
You care? Anybody else care?
I certainly don't!

OH .... yeah... maybe.... maybe the readers do care.... maybe even I care....! It IS great entertainment watching you crooks flagellating yourselves, flailing impotently, flopping around hopelessly trying to pick your face off the floor.

Wooooo Hooooo!!!
Let's see what else you idiots gonna do to make more of a dummy of yourselves!!!
Truly hilarious!

SEAJ

Snacky
10-07-2015, 11:52 PM
WHO CARES WHAT YOU TRY TO PORTRAY ME AS BEING???!!!

YOU care obviously.

Keep entertainin' us fool

SEAsiaJoe
11-07-2015, 04:27 PM
Give me a fucking break. No wonder the whole forum is pissed off with your nonsense as your opinionated verbal diarrhea seems to have no limits.

Perhaps I should hand the site over to you for some spring cleaning since you're mister know all in just about every department.

Good one boss Sam!

Good one boss.

hehehe...
you've voiced out wat many of us feel...
me no have time nor patience to engage in such exchanges...
jus gotta knoe when to stop and move on...

Boss, I dun understand why can't you just banish him from this forum.
You are able to do that with just a click of your mouse and save thousands of members here from being irritated by this pest.

Because my guiding principle from day one is that everyone is entitled to say their piece regardless even if the majority disagree or are sickened by what we hear.

If I banned members just because I didn't agree with them, what would that make me?

Finally you aware of his character. :D A truly dictator.

Yup by FUCK OFF from this forum! YOU MOFO PIMP.

Let the media interview SEAJ the underage girl pimp. He will love the spotlight!

It's just like this thing about the crook stealth agents; I don't see any problems with PAYING advertisers offering their services above board etc - but I see PLENTY wrong with you allowing them to operate "stealth" to fool unsuspecting Samsters and scamming them. This is the distinction that is important for you to keep in perspective, as it is where these supposed do-gooders can and will find fault with SBF.

You and your never ending crusade about crook stealth agents! You have evidence then just produce it.

There are at least 3 bros that attest you are an underage girl pimp! Karma will catch up with you!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Snacky
11-07-2015, 07:39 PM
"Give me a fucking break. No wonder the whole forum is pissed off with your nonsense as your opinionated verbal diarrhea seems to have no limits.

Perhaps I should hand the site over to you for some spring cleaning since you're mister know all in just about every department."

Good one boss Sam!

Finally Boss shut that mad dog mouth up .... once again.

Kudos to the boss for bearing such dumbass on his board and doing his best to respect the freedom of speech of everyone.

LMAO

osamabinladin
11-07-2015, 11:12 PM

Kudos to the boss for bearing such dumbass on his board and doing his best to respect the freedom of speech of everyone.

LMAO
the problem with this retard seaj is that he had the eq of a 3 year old. Not capable of knowing that he is a jerk.

etct88
12-07-2015, 12:28 AM

When nobody challenged his delusional TCSS, trying to gain on the board the relevance he so sorely lacks IRL!

Or better still, have a 4th thought and DO stay away and stop with all this whining!

SEAJ

You are the fucking anal, that Boss is having a humorous time, till you get into Boss nerves..... HERE IS THE PROOF...

How thick skin can you get??????:rolleyes:

I rest my case.......:D

=======================

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ:

Have your coffee, sit back a bit, think properly and not just keep on lashing back.
I think "they" are probably right now monitoring your present action/reaction to decide on what to do next.
And good luck to you.
SEAJ

BOSS reply :

This is WHORE SITE for gawd's sake. It was created for those who want a commercial fuck. It's either a site that caters to prostitution and sex or it isn't. There is no middle ground.

Are you suggesting that I take down the whole database and convert sammyboyforum.com to a site catering to visitors of disneyland and fans of the Wiggles?

Give me a fucking break. No wonder the whole forum is pissed off with your nonsense as your opinionated verbal diarrhea seems to have no limits

reference https://www.sammyboyforum.com/reputation.php?p=13285363

SEAsiaJoe
12-07-2015, 12:46 AM

Those interested to read more go to this thread (https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=542426&page=10).

This is the second time boss Sam told SEAJ to shut the fuck up.

How thick skin can you get??????:rolleyes:

The skin of SEAJ the underage girl pimp is thicker than an elephant!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

ooluois
12-07-2015, 12:48 AM
OH NO boss seaj !!!!
What have you done this time ???
YOU MANAGED TO PISS OFF EVERYONE INCLUDING BOSS !!!
Again !!!
I cannot support you much further boss seaj !!!
You are becoming too much of a burden even to me !!!

By the way have the police interviewed you you yet about your pedophile activities ???

seajfather
12-07-2015, 01:24 AM
I know its a weak excuse. But my son SEAJ has been getting out of control. This happened after his operation to enhance his boobs failed...

Snacky
12-07-2015, 02:29 AM
the problem with this retard seaj is that he had the eq of a 3 year old. Not capable of knowing that he is a jerk.

"mister know all " will pretend (as usual) he doesn't care what people think of him and in order to prove that he will force a laugh :D

LMAO sincerly

SEAJ
12-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Good one boss.....
Finally Boss ...
the problem with ...
You are the ....
OH NO ...
I know its ....
"mister know ....

LMFAO -
Latching on to AND capitalizing on Boss's frustrations to try to gain validation here!

The crooks still flailing in impotence at being exposed and of course etect88 again just reconfirming the kind of inadequate zero-wannabe-hero idiot that he is.

SEAJ

Snacky
12-07-2015, 02:55 PM
You are not part of the HCM gang! Just another busybody trying to be hero and hoping H88 will recognise you as part of his gang! Unfortunately despite kissing H88's ass every now and there, you just an idiot to him. He just making use of you fool!

He is diving deeper and deeper in his own shit as usual, so predictable ... embittered that even boss told him he is such a pain in the neck haha :p

Oh well idiot are not affraid of beeing ridiculed after all :D

LMAO

SEAJ
12-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Actually sad that these crooks and misfits have been allowed to so badly deface SBF that it is now on the verge of being shut down.

The only silver lining to have come out from all this is that they will not have SBF any longer to exploit and to facilitate their crooked rice bowl.

They’ve killed their very own goose that has been laying their crooked golden egg for too many years.

Serves them right!

SEAJ

Snacky
12-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Usual tactic from the mad dog when he realises no one is buying his bullshit : acting like a victim.

Snacky
12-07-2015, 03:43 PM
Here comes your stupidity again. SBF is in highlight of the media is not because of crooks and misfits. It's because paedophile like you idiot. :rolleyes:

Sam already said that we all are crooks in a joked tone. So once again you portrayed yourself as a idiot. :D

Oh my gosh, thinking that mad dog daring to preachify people here as if he was a saint ... What a fuckin' hypocrit :p

A good reminder of what that mad dog is in real :
"Give me a fucking break. No wonder the whole forum is pissed off with your nonsense as your opinionated verbal diarrhea seems to have no limits.

Perhaps I should hand the site over to you for some spring cleaning since you're mister know all in just about every department."

A. Einstein said once there were 2 things that were infinite, the universe and SEAJ's stupidity but he was not sure for the universe.

osamabinladin
12-07-2015, 11:14 PM
A. Einstein said once there were 2 things that were infinite, the universe and SEAJ's stupidity but he was not sure for the universe.

For sure SEaj stupidity is infinite. No need to be Einstein to know that.

ahtecklim
13-07-2015, 09:12 AM
Actually sad that these crooks and misfits have been allowed to so badly deface SBF that it is now on the verge of being shut down.

The only silver lining to have come out from all this is that they will not have SBF any longer to exploit and to facilitate their crooked rice bowl.

They’ve killed their very own goose that has been laying their crooked golden egg for too many years.

Serves them right!

SEAJ

If sammyboy does go the way your common senses did ; into oblivion , you can start SEAJBOY forum and have all your cut and paste there. You can be king of you own delusional world ; which is your aim all along.

You can cut and paste to bump your own threads which no one reads or posts. Keep refreshing so you have something to masturbate to when you see your own new post.

Idiots like you are part of why sammyboy is considering why its not worth the trouble.

SEAsiaJoe
13-07-2015, 02:44 PM
you can start SEAJBOY forum and have all your cut and paste there.

Hoot! Hoot!

He should start seajpcc.com forum!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Snacky
13-07-2015, 06:02 PM
You can cut and paste to bump your own threads which no one reads or posts. Keep refreshing so you have something to masturbate to when you see your own new post.

haha he is already doing that when he is replying to himself in his own thread on this board and to his imaginary virtual friends. :D

It's a waste of time to try to help him and tell him how wrong he is. Insects doesn't know and are not aware they are insect, same goes for that mad dog, he doesn't know and not aware he is such an asshole and burden. :cool:

LMAO

Snacky
13-07-2015, 09:22 PM
He doesn't want to admit that he is the actual dummy. Always go around calling samsters dummy but he can't see himself that he is the actual one. :D

Insect doesn't know and are not aware they are insect :cool:

etct88
14-07-2015, 01:02 AM
good riddance ..........

Snacky
16-07-2015, 07:00 PM
good riddance ..........

That piece of shit can't even hold his word. Now he is back spitting his shit again.

No balls, unable to keep his word and seems also pimping underage girl ... a total looser :D

LMAO

SEAJ
17-07-2015, 11:38 AM
LMFAO!
You Evil Clowns are truly amazing in being able to twist everything to suit your own nefarious agenda.

Unfortunately, the facts are here for all to see and to make their own mind up on.

Carry on!
SEAJ

osamabinladin
17-07-2015, 12:35 PM
Unfortunately, the facts are here for all to see and to make their own mind up on.

Carry on!
SEAJ

Facts? From you? Hahahahah !!!!!!

SEAJ
17-07-2015, 12:55 PM
Facts? From you? Hahahahah !!!!!!
No, FACTS from you crooks - like this this li'l gem from you!

LMFAO
SEAJ