PDA

View Full Version : TN in Penang

sexkingdom
10-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Hi Bro here,

Can we find any kind of TN in penang? Those TN concept same like TN in singapore, massage follow by HJ. Not those SPA centre... Help pls.....

DaDaPiPi
11-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Sure ganna zap one... read the Existing Penang Thread Pls :D

birdo
11-05-2006, 03:38 PM
The current Penang post is talking about KTV only, I think it's good we start for TN at here.What say you!

KLKOOL
12-05-2006, 02:27 AM
The current Penang post is talking about KTV only, I think it's good we start for TN at here.What say you!

First... why not post under the PG thread to find out more about the scene there, if there is a following... then new thread ok... if not... then just a waste of space... cheers...

VeRaStEgUi
12-05-2006, 11:14 AM
massage followed by HJ?...hmmm there's quite a few i think so...but i just know about two places.....one in BJ whish is bukit jambul not blowjob...heh...n another one in air itam

birdo
12-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Bukit Jambul which part ? Thai ? or PRC ? Mind to share a bit ?

gilagila
15-05-2006, 11:05 AM
yea i also want to know. Currently staying is Vistana... btw what's a TN??

birdo
15-05-2006, 11:52 AM
TN is "tui na" , traditional massage !

sexkingdom
15-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Bro, DaDaPiPi,

The existing Penang thread talk about KTV, never talk about TN. Thats the reason why i started a new thread. Points zappped-I dont think i care at all, you can take all you can to the coffin...... Haaa.

Bro VeRaStEgUi.

Thanks for the reply, the place that you mentioned i think i saw before, is it the one opposite the bukit jumbul complex? Is at the side of the shope house, located at the second story? The name of the shop is BJ right?? So they will massage you follow by HJ? Is the girl old or young?

I will try to go these few day and post FR here....

Stay tune...

sexkingdom
15-05-2006, 02:42 PM
how come my post lost???

VeRaStEgUi
15-05-2006, 03:50 PM
BJ complex...i cant remember which floor....its a local chinese....not prc or thai..face cute...but her place is shared with handphones shop...and the room for massage is just separated by curtain....

sexkingdom
15-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Bro VeRaStEgUi,

So you mean the shop is inside the Bukit jumbul complex, if so then is not hard to find, should be a problem. How much they charge????

Thanks

BJ complex...i cant remember which floor....its a local chinese....not prc or thai..face cute...but her place is shared with handphones shop...and the room for massage is just separated by curtain....

DaDaPiPi
15-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Bro, DaDaPiPi,

The existing Penang thread talk about KTV, never talk about TN. Thats the reason why i started a new thread. Points zappped-I dont think i care at all, you can take all you can to the coffin...... Haaa.

The existing one also talked about spa like midlands, etc, not just KTV, just
that they have been more regularly cheong KTV as it is more worthy of their
money... Maybe your post may get more attention and more TN cheongster
to add in mate. Good luck in your venture!

Cheers

birdo
16-05-2006, 12:17 PM
how come my post lost???
Hey Bro, Maybe can re-post. Can't wait to read lah ! Have you tried any other places ?

sexkingdom
08-06-2006, 06:53 PM
bro VeRaStEgUi,

Today i search all the shop in the Bukit Jumbul shopping complex and found one that you mentioned previously. The shop is in the phone shop, the address is 03-59 if i remember correctly. There are 2 man in the phone shop resulting me not dare to go in. This is the correct place? The place seem to massage for lady only? pls clarify. thanks.....

ozzy888
09-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Go drive aroung penang , butterworth, BM, look for signs like : THAI urut traditional , etc... go up to the first floor(usually), and VIOLA !!!! you will find them all over , mostly thai girls that gives you good massage and other ...

cibailover
12-06-2006, 12:59 AM
there is one along Perak Road across the road from BCB. Look hard for the yellow thai massage signboard

cibaifoo
29-05-2007, 08:15 PM
beside LONDON coffee shop, isnt it? i think it no longer operate anymore..

Dicku12cn8
13-06-2007, 06:50 PM
To Sexkingdom,
The shop u mention does offer massage to men. Price is RM30 for 45 mins of massage.