PDA

View Full Version : Tarma with twins or when both girls are silbings?

singleman
14-06-2015, 12:33 PM
Think a lot have tarma experiences, i.e. doing with 2 girls at same time, so called MFF. Wonder anyone have experience or lobang of doing with 2 girls who are twins or they are silbings (i.e. elder sis n younger sis).

Anyone have n share such experience?

ichigo_ichie
14-06-2015, 01:00 PM
Last time there was this sisters doing massage call Wei Wei and Xiao Xiao...

iSlitch69
14-06-2015, 01:24 PM
My fantasy to tarma with twins too :)

conquer
14-06-2015, 02:11 PM
Things to do before I die: Threesome with Japanese twins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj1SyWntdo4

Well, I guess that's every man's dream. :D

donkeykong999
14-06-2015, 03:27 PM
wtf LOL Fook Mi, Fook Yu :D

JiByeClone
15-06-2015, 12:29 AM
Think siblings easier to find than twins :)

I Love Boobs
15-06-2015, 10:45 AM
I had Snow and Pearl, 19 year old Thai twins from Passioncandy in August 2013.

http://$$$$$boy.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=736&pictureid=4642

Can't link but 5 pics in total..

Very green, service wasn't the best, but the novelty. Well, it was a once in a lifetime experience.
Very pretty girls, smooth fair skin. Slim with B+ / C cups respectively with small pinkish nipples.
Came 3 times in 2 hours. For the 2nd shot, came on both their tits together.
They didn't require condom switching, so I had them lying side by side, one prone and one supine, and alternated pumping between their tight vaginas. And sucked the tits of one while the other rode me cowgirl, while grabbing the girls' tits in each hand.
My only regret was not doing them RAW. Would have creampied them both. Imagine getting them both pregnant at the same time!
Then their parents will make me marry both! Lifetime tarma!

Bluerabbit
15-06-2015, 02:43 PM
I sure won't mind boking twins . :D

NABOgao
15-06-2015, 02:53 PM

Very green, service wasn't the best, but the novelty. Well, it was a once in a lifetime experience.
Very pretty girls, smooth fair skin. Slim with B+ / C cups respectively with small pinkish nipples.
They didn't require condom switching, so I had them lying side by side, one prone and one supine, and alternated pumping between their tight vaginas. And sucked the tits of one while the other rode me cowgirl, while grabbing the girls' tits in each hand.
My only regret was not doing them RAW. Would have creampied them both. Imagine getting them both pregnant at the same time!

Nice encounter bro :)

Tua__Tao
15-06-2015, 03:24 PM

Ah.. these two. I tried them together back than
they were advertised in sammyboys too.

they dont look all identical, but close enough. Cute.

nokia3650
29-06-2015, 02:30 PM
tried in shanghai in Sauna. Twin sisters, no need change cd. Double tarmabbbj, and ci*2*m... shiok.

ClaypotAgain
29-06-2015, 02:42 PM
tried in shanghai in Sauna. Twin sisters, no need change cd. Double tarmabbbj, and ci*2*m... shiok.

nice one bro :D

BiRd13
29-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Never tried both siblings/twin together...

But had one encountered whereby sex with elder sister in the daytime (my gf at that time), and night time, bedded her younger sister. Same day but different time...

iDonkey
29-06-2015, 03:34 PM
Never tried both siblings/twin together...

But had one encountered whereby sex with elder sister in the daytime (my gf at that time), and night time, bedded her younger sister. Same day but different time...

haha no fish, prawn also good :D

69Sniper
29-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Last time there was this sisters doing massage call Wei Wei and Xiao Xiao...

brudder ar dey prc??? somemore dey talk like xiang sheng like 1 start to say the start of de sentence den the other will continue de end of de sentence, tink was veri long ago ordy :p

leakypipes
29-06-2015, 05:24 PM
This topic comes up every once in awhile. Neh mind, I relate again my own experience. Many many years ago, either in 2006 or 2007, I had a tarma with a pair of Thai fl twins. Market names starz and skyz or something like that. I don't even remember what stable. Anyway, the experience was quite unique.

No double bj, I guess cos they shy. But nevertheless, I remember I enter the room one sister start to unzip me and suck my cock. The other one French and fondle. I was still standing up at this point. Then lie on bed, one sis I eat her oyster, the other one continue bj. So sensual until I cim.
Second round got fj. I switch pussies and positions at will. No aj. Shiok? Yes. Once in a lifetime

conquer
29-06-2015, 07:59 PM
This topic comes up every once in awhile. Neh mind, I relate again my own experience. Many many years ago, either in 2006 or 2007, I had a tarma with a pair of Thai fl twins. Market names starz and skyz or something like that. I don't even remember what stable. Anyway, the experience was quite unique.

No double bj, I guess cos they shy. But nevertheless, I remember I enter the room one sister start to unzip me and suck my cock. The other one French and fondle. I was still standing up at this point. Then lie on bed, one sis I eat her oyster, the other one continue bj. So sensual until I cim.
Second round got fj. I switch pussies and positions at will. No aj. Shiok? Yes. Once in a lifetime

Nice bro, found the thread in the archive. I guess it is the one below.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/archive/index.php/t-237421.html

The best part is the damage was only 200/2/2. :D

Unfortunately the stable closed shop already... :(

BlurLikeSotong
29-06-2015, 08:56 PM

Nice experience bro. Guess should be a once in a lifetime :)

knilon
29-06-2015, 09:50 PM
a couple of years ago there was this 19y.o PRC FL that i book at area B.

went to the hotel there and ended up all full have to wait for a while. brought her to the infamous beancurd place along the road for a teatime snack.

She ask if she could get another girl over and i said yes.

End up its her twin sister:eek:

did offered to both for the tarma, end up they are not comfortable with both servicing me at once.

so have to take younger sister then follow by elder sister:p

that's the closest i got to though.

prataegg
29-06-2015, 10:56 PM
a couple of years ago there was this 19y.o PRC FL that i book at area B.

went to the hotel there and ended up all full have to wait for a while. brought her to the infamous beancurd place along the road for a teatime snack.

She ask if she could get another girl over and i said yes.

End up its her twin sister:eek:

did offered to both for the tarma, end up they are not comfortable with both servicing me at once.

so have to take younger sister then follow by elder sister:p

that's the closest i got to though.
haha close enough :)

GaoMouLan
30-06-2015, 12:12 AM
Tarma with twins would be a fantasy for me :D

FishPartner
30-06-2015, 08:30 AM

He Hor he Hor

BiRd13
30-06-2015, 09:01 AM

Ya lor. Better than nothing... Haha

Tarma with twins would be a fantasy for me :D

Agreed!

iCunt69
30-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Pinoy twin :

http://www.girlfriendvideos.com/members/a/anonymous/21954.php

HumpyCamel
30-06-2015, 10:35 AM
Pinoy twin :

http://www.girlfriendvideos.com/members/a/anonymous/21954.php

thanks for the tarma video :D

hiong
30-06-2015, 11:19 AM
Not tarma, but something to that effect. I had sex with ex in the same bedroom while her twin was sleeping in bed. Fun times...

leakypipes
30-06-2015, 12:23 PM
Nice bro, found the thread in the archive. I guess it is the one below.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/archive/index.php/t-237421.html

The best part is the damage was only 200/2/2. :D

Unfortunately the stable closed shop already... :(

V correct. I don't remember cost. The girls were a bit baba. But still a good bonk. Not my best tarma experience though.

And yes, I miss this stable. The girls were generally good. But we cannot live in past. Either I'm growing old and less interested in fl of experience not so good liao.

newyorker88
30-06-2015, 12:49 PM

having 2 gals on you at a time is definitely something different!

leakypipes
30-06-2015, 02:52 PM

Provided gals are good. One I remember is azalea and ixora. Another pair is moss and azumi from PAC stars. Still looking for another promising pair.

iPangChance
30-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Really wish to try it one day :)

despokiddy
30-06-2015, 05:37 PM
For those who have done it, congrats !!

For those who are looking forward to it, don't give up :D

seabass
30-06-2015, 10:40 PM
I tried it once . Quarrelled with my gf n met someone from the net n she brought along another. Great experience.

toyotarush
30-06-2015, 11:06 PM
I am still waiting for my chance to do with twins. Closest I came is hj by my gf mom in the day than f my gf at night.

4getful
30-06-2015, 11:34 PM
If there r local twin or sliblings doing tarma, i can't imagine how r their parents going to put their face when the customers are their relative, colleagues or bosses. Rearing one kid is already no joke. Rearing a twin is super tedious hardwork, patient n time consuming. Sometimes i think those ladies who r fucking with all guys or all bfs, do spare a thought for their parents. You are happily fucking raw with your bfs while they might be fucking whore also. Almost talk like a saint, so anyone got any luck fucking a twin fat gals. Fat twin are hard to find. I believe there r guys out there having piggy fetish too:D

seabass
30-06-2015, 11:57 PM

No prize for guessing who is Johnbass n who is IT's Sister. SL your twin tarma

http://i60.tinypic.com/n2hhme.jpg

seabass
01-07-2015, 12:02 AM
If there r local twin or sliblings doing tarma, i can't imagine how r their parents going to put their face when the customers are their relative, colleagues or bosses. Rearing one kid is already no joke. Rearing a twin is super tedious hardwork, patient n time consuming. Sometimes i think those ladies who r fucking with all guys or all bfs, do spare a thought for their parents. You are happily fucking raw with your bfs while they might be fucking whore also. Almost talk like a saint, so anyone got any luck fucking a twin fat gals. Fat twin are hard to find. I believe there r guys out there having piggy fetish too:D

http://i62.tinypic.com/2mwtpxu.jpg

Quadruplets

seabass
01-07-2015, 12:05 AM
Sorry wrong pic:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2mw9xc4.jpg

materialgirl
01-07-2015, 01:38 AM
wtf all those pics :D :D