PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have bad experience with LG TV ?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
11-06-2015, 11:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Went to LG showcase at electronics showroom to shop for TV and was introduced to LG by salesman . Strong recommendation and price slightly cheaper than Japanese brands. I bought 6 TVs from 32 inches to 55 inches to equip my new house . Within 1.5 years , two units not working , can't switch on at all ! Since warranty over got outside technician to repair $120 per unit which is still ok at that time. Now another unit which is 55inches can't start because of a faulty remote controller , although my batteries are still quite new. Wrote to LG feedback to complain but no response after 1 month.

Years ago , my TVs are all Japanese made , to date I still have a Toshiba dinosaur of 28 years and never broke down before! All other Japanese brands that I had before are so reliable but LG is a disappointment. Spoke to their service dept today and was told accessory (remote ) is without warranty ! Only if less than 2 weeks and it doesn't work , it will be replaced free. Longer than that I was told to buy new at $37 ! Feel cheated and will never go for LG again.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?208520-Anyone-have-bad-experience-with-LG-TV&goto=newpost).