PDA

View Full Version : Golf Caddies

synergie99
08-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Guys,

I am not sure if any of you are golfers but golf caddies are good alternatives for good time. I just had one 3 months ago and still having it. We were playing at Perangsang and we got this SYT from Medan as the caddie. First when she introduced herself, she give me a kiss i know that this girl is hot.

Played my game and we teased her with all the joker's practical jokes. just before we finished, she asked if I can send her shopping. Of course lah. So after the game, shower, I picked her up and go to Subang Parade. Bought her a blouse and dinner and asked her where to go. She said, mana-manalah esok off day. So we booked into Summit Hotel and stay the night. She is a hottie on bed. We do it 3 times that night. My FR

Girl : Indon (21 years)
Looks : 6/10 (this is tough. At the course, she looks so-so but at night, she looks ok.)
Boobs :6/10 (A or B size but who knows)
BBBJ : yes
FJ : Incredible 9/10. Very GFE.
Damage : Blouse RM58 and gave her RM120 the next day.
RTF : Already 2 times and counting.

DRYDUST
08-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Guys,

I am not sure if any of you are golfers but golf caddies are good alternatives ......
Girl : Indon (21 years)
Looks : 6/10 (this is tough. At the course, she looks so-so but at night, she looks ok.)
Boobs :6/10 (A or B size but who knows)
BBBJ : yes
FJ : Incredible 9/10. Very GFE.
Damage : Blouse RM58 and gave her RM120 the next day.
RTF : Already 2 times and counting.

bro...u wanna talk golf, u have to find me...i consider myself a 'golfer' long time ago...nice FR. got time we cum out tcss & 'golfing' OK:D

synergie99
08-05-2006, 05:51 PM
You're on. The more the merrier. They say men like balls either it's small or c-cup size

DRYDUST
09-05-2006, 09:34 AM
i dont like small leh...like golf ball...hit 1 time then hav to go & find it, futball ok lah...but i dun play at clubs leh...the most driving range, or sometimes at CC, just putting:D ...

Pokimon1
09-05-2006, 10:02 AM
i dont like small leh...like golf ball...hit 1 time then hav to go & find it, futball ok lah...but i dun play at clubs leh...the most driving range, or sometimes at CC, just putting:D ...

To each his own!

Frankly I don't fancy screwing any of the caddies I had...
not in Indonesia, Malaysia or Singapore anyway. They are too weather-beaten for my liking.

But Thailand and China is another story... I've seen some real stunners over there, but have not tried.:D

synergie99
09-05-2006, 10:54 AM
Yeah, China is a treat for caddies. Unfortunately, I don't speak Mandarin. I played at Mission Hill last year October. The girl that I have is a sweet thing, so shy, so innocent. I am not sure how to start.

As for caddies in Malaysia and Indonesia, they don't look good during the play but once they put on tight jeans and t-shirts and make ups, they all do look pretty to me.

Thailand is another gem place. You can try by asking them if they can show you around. I played at Krungthep once and I asked the girl to show me Bangkok after the game. She showed me the places and stayed with me for 2 nights. Damage is minimal. Best of all, she is a university student part time caddy. That's of course depends on luck and charm.

DRYDUST
09-05-2006, 11:10 AM
To each his own!

Frankly I don't fancy screwing any of the caddies I had...
not in Indonesia, Malaysia or Singapore anyway. They are too weather-beaten for my liking.

But Thailand and China is another story... I've seen some real stunners over there, but have not tried.:D

haha...v hav another 1 here...hmm...Thailand seems to b a good hunting ground, never cross my mind b4...so whats the damage like bro? i mean the 'golfing' la

KL_boy
09-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Wah..THese Golf caddies can give golfing advice?

synergie99
09-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Hehehe some of them can read the green quite well. Most of the time, we play "golf" with them. Not the small dimpled ball but the c-cup balls.

HuiGe3387
09-05-2006, 02:54 PM
First time someone fancies screwing their caddies. Interesting :rolleyes:

Got purposely hit into OB and then screw in there :D

itsabt6x
18-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Wah..THese Golf caddies can give golfing advice?
waa...looks like i should start taking up golfing lessons....:D although i do putt weekly with my natural golfing shaft...but cant seem to get my 2 balls in.....:eek: ...juz kidding.....

game10199
18-05-2006, 03:16 PM
Thailand is another gem place. You can try by asking them if they can show you around.

I agree with bro synergie99. I have banged a few in Thailand. It's quite easy. Just be friendly and chat with them.

The key I think is to choose your caddy carefully. I usually choose the partimers, who are undergrads. Those are the ones who are more willing to meet you after the game.

Good luck!

regards,
game10199

DRYDUST
18-05-2006, 04:52 PM
.........The key I think is to choose your caddy carefully. I usually choose the partimers, who are undergrads. Those are the ones who are more willing to meet you after the game.
regards,
game10199

bro..which part of thailand r u referring to? whats the damage overall?

cheeky-cheeky
20-05-2006, 03:46 AM
I agree with bro synergie99. I have banged a few in Thailand. It's quite easy. Just be friendly and chat with them.

The key I think is to choose your caddy carefully. I usually choose the partimers, who are undergrads. Those are the ones who are more willing to meet you after the game.

Good luck!

regards,
game10199

isn't caddy assigned? can choose one meh? haven't got chance to play in thailand yet maybe should try haha... :p

sure good to have caddy as partner for golfing and you know what... :p

TD0620G
20-05-2006, 06:08 AM
thanks for the fr on golfing synergy, here're some points for appreciation. Now I'm more keen to take up golf after putting it off for so long :D

game10199
22-05-2006, 11:39 AM
bro..which part of thailand r u referring to? whats the damage overall?

bro,

I play everywhere in Thailand. Bangkok of course is the most common.

Damage - usually i buy a small gift, B1,000, depending on the caddy's background.

Good luck.. and remember to give us a FR..

game1019

DRYDUST
22-05-2006, 01:07 PM
bro,

Damage - usually i buy a small gift, B1,000, depending on the caddy's background.

game1019

thnx bro...actually i was referring to the 'golfing' damage:p

cheeky-cheeky
23-05-2006, 02:50 AM
gonna do some planning to go land of smiles for some golf game...

bro any ideas when is the best time... in term of weather...

HuiGe3387
23-05-2006, 09:23 AM

Whatever it is, never go during the rainy season. The last time I went to Phuket in Nov, the fairway is flooded like padi field and they still allow play to go on. Now is probably best time to go.

game10199
23-05-2006, 01:21 PM

bro,

this is where you separate the season golfers and the weekenders.

It is ok to go now. Just make sure you go with a season golfer who knows which course have the better drainage. I have ever played in a course which was flooded by heavy rain, but dried off when we tee-ed off.

good luck and enjoy your 18th + 1 hole..

regards,
game10199

snow_wolf
23-05-2006, 01:28 PM
How much is golf game in Phuket? planning to go 18+1 in November. any internet site for booking?

logonpal
23-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Hi everyone

Anyone knows this place:
Bandung Giri Gahana - Golf and Resort in Bandung, Indonesia?

Anyone has expereince playing there? Including the 19 th hole?

pal

cheeky-cheeky
23-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Thks bro for your valuable advises...

Guess I just gotta put them on hold first since this period I busy and no moey also haha...

Gotta plan for later maybe year end or even beginning of next year...

meanwhile happy 18 +1 for other golfing broz... :cool:

synergie99
23-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Bandung Giri as they call it is a superb place to play golf. Try to tee off in the morning before 8am. The view on the mountain feet is just gorgeous.

The course is also difficult because it is a hilly course but the challenges are worth it. On the girls, I find Sunda girls are the prettiest in the whole Indonesia. They say most of the actresses and pretty ladies in Indonesia come from Sunda area (where Bandung is the capital city). However, I have not any luck with any of the caddies there. It seems like they are all quite religious.

However, my friend got lucky to have a Bandung U part time caddy who looks like Kris Dayanti, better. But it took him 6 games and book the same caddy for almost 2 months to get her. Now, she's the girlfriend when she comes to Bandung.

But just be careful. They say Sunda girls can charm you with their beauty and grace. So, if you're looking for a short time, a bit tough. If you manage it, let us know how you do it.