PDA

View Full Version : Any tips of getting big and long dick

djsmile00!
09-06-2015, 04:59 PM
Bro anyone have a suggestion of getting big thick and long d**k? Mind share me and to Bros out there too

hornie
09-06-2015, 05:18 PM
put your dick on a table and wack it with your shoe. confirm enlarge by many times and will be red and hot

jitaokenaburn
10-06-2015, 02:31 AM
Length is determined by the extremely strong and resilient shealth of muscle surrounding your blood filled chambers of smooth muscle. This muscle is called the tunica. Unless there is a chemical allowing you to break this down, or genetically modify its structure, you are pretty much stuck with what you've got. "Stretching" perhaps allows for some minimal expansion of this tunica, but mostly is simply stretching the suspension ligament to create the illusion of more length.

Girth wise a little more tricky. I guess you use certain chemicals to encourage more smooth muscle expansion, similar to pumping a tyre with more air to make it thicker. Whether its permanent has to do with whether said chemical can actually cause growth of the smooth muscle inside your cock.

Summary: You can't really gain real length in your cock unless there is a medical breakthrough, but girth might be possible.

nitecrawllerr
19-06-2015, 11:32 AM
Stay hard for a reasonable time. Able to avoid fast/early ejaculation. Thats more important. At least for me.

sammyboyfor
19-06-2015, 11:44 AM
Bro anyone have a suggestion of getting big thick and long d**k? Mind share me and to Bros out there too

Why does size matter in the first place?

Has any girl complained that your dick is too weeny?

boner7
19-06-2015, 01:23 PM
The art to drive a woman wet and crazy is hitting the right spots, right place... Size doesnt matter....;)

sammyboyfor
19-06-2015, 04:20 PM
The art to drive a woman wet and crazy is hitting the right spots, right place... Size doesnt matter....;)

That's what all men with small dicks say. :rolleyes:

MacDD
20-06-2015, 11:27 PM
Size doesnt matter....;)

So long as 4.5" < dick length < 7" - size doesn't matter.

less than 4" , and your woman will quietly wish for your dick to be longer.

longer than 7", and your woman will not enjoy ur dick (always hitting her cervix) during fast/hard fucks.

MacDD
20-06-2015, 11:34 PM
Size doesnt matter....;)

And about girth, it's more a psychology to women. The pussy stretches to accommodate the cock (or baby's head). So a woman saying bigger is better vis-a-vis another woman saying normal is just fine (exactly what is normal girth is anyone's guess anyways) - it's all the same and up to the psychology of the woman herself.

But one thing I know for 101% sure. Whatever cock size, the woman always wants 2 things from a guy during the fucks : (1) STAMINA to jackhammer her when the fuck session goes into that mode, and (2) staying ROCKHARD as long as possible til she cums (anywhere from 20 mins to 2 hours) multiple times.

IAmAwesome
25-06-2015, 06:38 PM
The art to drive a woman wet and crazy is hitting the right spots

But what is the "right spot" is always the question

KL33
25-06-2015, 11:16 PM
Big n long dick can use to slap on the face.

I got a female fren whos very slutty. Always reject sex with me cos she say my dick not monster enuf. Make me very tulan.

nitecrawllerr
26-06-2015, 12:05 AM
But what is the "right spot" is always the question

Practice often to achieve perfection. :D

conquest9
26-06-2015, 11:02 AM
I did some research some time back and personally tried some penis enlargement/extension exercises myself.

Short of surgical methods which are super risky, there is a possibility of increasing both girth (big) and length. However, every person will have a limit.

You probably have heard of PE exercises like Jelqing. I have done it over the past two years, though not as consistent as recommended. That one typically will help but results take a while.

You may have also heard of Bathmate, or hydro-pumps. I also have tried that, but I would caution against aggressive use. I have stopped using it btw. Higher risk at the end of the day versus jelqing.

In the two years of inconsistent PE exercises and using the Bathmate, my length grew from 5.5" to about 6.1"-6.2" (if super horny and hard).

Bottom line, some growth is possible but every person has a limit to growth. And don't expect overnight hor.... you may end up Un..un..un.. Un-usable didi.... :)

hugs
28-06-2015, 12:47 AM
The more I read all the more I see that男人不易当。Have to work up the career ladder to pay the bills whole day and at night have to overcome physical and mental issues to provide sexual satisfaction in the bedroom. It's so easy to be woman. We have all the fun. We can cum multiple times, we have g spot, d spot, clit orgasm and we can moan, scream, shout. Life is unfair.:p
*note to self* be sweeter next round :p

kgbkgb
06-07-2015, 01:08 PM
The more I read all the more I see that男人不易当。Have to work up the career ladder to pay the bills whole day and at night have to overcome physical and mental issues to provide sexual satisfaction in the bedroom. It's so easy to be woman. We have all the fun. We can cum multiple times, we have g spot, d spot, clit orgasm and we can moan, scream, shout. Life is unfair.:p
*note to self* be sweeter next round :p

That's why we have MMMMMMF but seldom FFFFFM

Greendevil
06-07-2015, 03:12 PM
Simple, cut your dick off and do a dick transplant with a horse.

IAmAwesome
06-07-2015, 06:33 PM
Practice often to achieve perfection. :D

Very well said bro ;)

OrTeh
27-07-2015, 05:25 PM
Anyone got try jelqing maybe?

conquest9
29-07-2015, 10:59 AM
Anyone got try jelqing maybe?

I have but it takes time and consistency for some results. Key word is SOME.

If you have 4inch please dont expect that it will suddenly become7inch. Not possible. half inch is quite possible I feel and for the few fortunate ones, maybe close to an inch....

I am going slow and steady these days with all these enlargement stuff. I have posted previously about stealth innerwear which helps to keep the dick constantly stretched but without killing it. Whether it works or not I seriously cannot tell but at least it keeps a certain stretch. Go to the "Show Your Penis" thread and have a look. There is another bro on SBF that wears that as well.

Sorry got side-tracked. :p

baotohk
30-07-2015, 04:39 AM
So long as 4.5" < dick length < 7" - size doesn't matter.

less than 4" , and your woman will quietly wish for your dick to be longer.

longer than 7", and your woman will not enjoy ur dick (always hitting her cervix) during fast/hard fucks.

Proven you have a small dick or simply has no experience.

Woman pussy are built differently and if you are long, you have the option of not penetrating fully so it will works for more woman. However if you are short , i guess there is not much you can do..

baotohk
30-07-2015, 04:41 AM
That's why we have MMMMMMF but seldom FFFFFM

You should look to the middle east . Plenty of FFFFFM action