PDA

View Full Version : zz venus in near pulai utama

zeratulxz
07-06-2015, 09:04 AM
This is my 2nd fr although i has become member for several years... some samsters has mentioned about this place however i think it good to start a new thread... i has promised wif the owner zak (ex goldpoint) to write an fr... huhu...
Wassap zak i want to come early about 11am and ask her if have pretty girl who give a good massage n batin... she promise to give me pretty girl for me... hehe

Reach there around 11.30am and greet by zak and a prettt receptionist... i wish the receptionist can massage me... hehe... the place is clean and cosy with nice smell... although a bit small... then the receptionist ask me to follow her to wash feet by a bubble machine? (Sad if only the receptionist can wash my feet) then wait a little bit and my therapist came out... syt and pretty face and quite tall which i like... later on i know her name aryl... 21 years old... politely she ask me to the cubicle and undressed naked...

She massage me quite ok and i feel relax... not too strong and not to soft... she like to massage at the upper thigh which make me stim liow... then when the batin start she ask me to turn back and massage my butt... sadly no touch at the anus area but quite shiokk when she start rubbing my didi in this position... then turn in front facing her... and she start to carress my didi... she willing to learn new step i ask her to do... however no raba2 and bbbj as this place not allow to do so.. but its ok... its fun to have pretty girl carresing your didi... she is also quite patient as i cum late... huhu.. after cum i was ask to bath myself... huhu

Name : aryl
Origin : malay
Face : pretty for me and tall. So i give 8.0 to 8.5
Massage : 7 not piano type
Batin : 7 for back and front.. i give 8 to 9 if touch my anus... haha
Gfe : quite ok... at first look shy but suddenly chat with her... she is quite fun
Wir : yes but i like to try others

Previously i has try ferlyn... she is also pretty and professional... i give overall mark 7 to 8 for her... as zak tell there will be more new girl come and pretty... i would like to test drive soon hehe

Zapy
07-06-2015, 09:17 AM
Happened to saw the post early morning. Wahh. Been there and agree with bro zeratulxz. Place is nice and comfy. I hve tried the masseues and both are great with superb massage skills. I am a GP frequent but looks like it, gonna switch to this place. Cheaper, area with nice food and not much crowded. Girls are sweet too. Found new gemmmm.

MattJB
07-06-2015, 09:17 AM
Wow got thread already.
i've shared 1 fr in other thread.

Copy n paste here for easy reference.
Went there on 25/6/15, 10pm.
My recent trial at ZZ Venus.
own by exGP ML.

Concept n service almost d same as GP.
nice environment, cozy place to relax.

ML: Ary, age 25.
look: 7.5/10 fair n sweet, with make up.
Skin: very soft.
body: slim, tall.
Msg: 8/10
Batin: 8/10 back n front
extra: no
But she allowed me lick n suck her toes, damn syiok

Dmg Rm150 - msg, batin n ear candling.
other package
Rm125 - msg n batin
Rm170 - msg, batin n body scrub.

P/s i think my ML is similar to TS's ML, dont bother abt age :D

DarknightJB
07-06-2015, 03:43 PM
I guess the receptionist is Fifi from GP. She was a popular ML there.

Curios to try this port but I reckon it's strict w/out AR. Kill my mood.

If only the NL there allow some hanky panky.

Will consider.

Is it easy to find?

Cheers

DarknightJB
10-06-2015, 01:46 AM
My FR:
This mp is behind u mall. Very quiet & dark road.
Outside it looks run down but inside its cozy clean and well maintained.
Took the rm125 package.
All I can say is that this mp is for those who want a good effective urut.
There is batin - however it's more massaging of veins . There is no jerking. The NL told me they don't do that ( not sure abt other package)
It's just massaging the groin .. Didi.. Balls.
Felt let down coz when yr brother is hard .. You wanna release immediately. But here it's anti-climax.
But like I said .. Overall massage is good.
WIR? Doubt so .. Unless there's hanky panky or AR allowed. Only saw 2 NLs. Both average looking .
Prefer to try other NL joint that allows "exploration " wink2!

My12911
10-06-2015, 07:18 PM
Went there today at 5pm. I'm the only customer
My review can say same as bro Zeratulxz.
Massage good & batin was also good
NL quite pretty
Downside is that my room near toilet, people opening the door was noisy, like coming into my room.
Note the sign doesn't say massage but beauty spa
Damage RM 125
Will RTF again

samsungXP7
10-06-2015, 09:58 PM
massage and batin how long

My12911
11-06-2015, 12:02 PM
1hr normal.
1/2 hr batin
Total 1.5hr

MattJB
11-06-2015, 01:37 PM
The boss ask me to try Felly.
any bro wanna share fr abt her?

And she said, there will be a new ML next week.

samsungXP7
11-06-2015, 07:21 PM
where is pulai utama?near where

Zapy
27-06-2015, 12:37 AM
any more updates? I want to visit when I'm Back.. haha

Kakaroct
11-07-2015, 05:29 AM
where is pulai utama?near where

Mr samsungxp7 . This mp at taman u area.. near giant hypermarket fyi

Engrisc666
24-07-2015, 05:39 PM
The boss ask me to try Felly.
any bro wanna share fr abt her?

And she said, there will be a new ML next week.

Bro..went there few weeks back..had tried felly..vr strong massage..gud fig for see only..no touch2..zz as claimed clean with no hanky panky..

MattJB
25-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Just helping Zack to intro her staff.

Now they have 3 ML.
1. Ary - refer my FR above
2. Felly - as above fr by Engrisc666
3. Amy - no idea abt her :D

sexkit
26-07-2015, 09:40 AM
so, just another " gold point" ? No hanky panky, less mood to go then

Kakaroct
01-08-2015, 03:38 AM
Bro sexkit.. this mp for body massage+ batin only..

Kakaroct
19-09-2015, 11:09 PM
Any FR for this mp?? How about new NL??:D

Kakaroct
16-10-2015, 11:29 PM
Sorry up this thread.. Any feedback from this mp.. :confused:

Vtngmmk
24-10-2015, 11:22 PM
Try this place last week. Receptionist very chio with her short skrit. Never choose, let her pick. She call Amy up. Massage like pressing yr skin, no kick. Face look ok, no too tall. After half hour pass, she call go back toilet to clean myself then batin.Self service. Sit far back press press diggy and ask if i wan to load out or not. What, batin still want to keep the load? I say yes , then she say if eject , let her know fast. After 5min , i say came lioa, she cover up the head. Not fun at all, cant touch anything. Damage $125 Massage +batin.

A+++
14-11-2016, 08:24 PM
Drove 40mins up to zz venus only to find that the place is closed down....