PDA

View Full Version : Islam Basher Alvin Tan teach you about being a real man

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-06-2015, 09:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

So here's me addressing the FAQ of all time: why am I dating average-looking girls?

1) I suck
You got me. I'm just not rich or handsome enough yet, maybe never. That's relevant. But still it doesn't explain my insistence on continuing to date what I believe to be girls below my league. I could've just sat it out and waited for the right one to come along, like 99.9% of males out there. Truthfully, these males obviously fear rejection from even "average" girls, which is why they pretend to be selective and have standards. Bitch please... Go and look at your face. True selectiveness means that you're already dating hot women and having to fend off average ones. If you're not at that advanced stage, stop flattering yourself and living in denial. Acknowledge that you don't even have what it takes to get "average" girls instead of insisting that they're "below" your standards.

2) Practice
Getting used to dating girls -- any girl -- helps me massively to get used to interacting with strangers, charming them, getting them into bed, or even attracting them deep enough for a relationship. Because I think I can do better, it doesn't matter if I lose them anyway, so I can experiment and be more reckless; there's less on the line. If a really great-looking girl with an amazing personality comes along, whom I really like, I'm already prepared and not even nervous, because of how much routine practice I've had with the other girls whom I'm not desperate to be with. I wouldn't act like a desperado who's constantly auditioning for the role of a loyal boyfriend with a hot girl. I'd just treat her like the flavor of the week. That sort of nonchalance is incredibly effective in attracting her. Conversely, ask yourself, what do most guys do when they get lucky enough to date a hot girl?

3) Ego boost/validation
Like I said, a guy who doesn't get laid regularly behaves VERY DIFFERENTLY around women compared to a guy who gets laid regularly. Really, any reminder that you have dating options, regardless of the quality of said options, helps to commoditize hot girls in your mind. With options that you're actually using, you won't want to lick the feet of a hot girl and worship the ground she walks on, and that's usually the prerequisite to even getting her interested in the first place. Having average girls who're so proud of taking selfies with you (sense of achievement in being seen in pictures or in public with a guy hotter than themselves) and then bragging to their friends that they've been sucking your dick is a huge confidence booster that most men need to equip themselves with before they're ready for the real hot girls. Remember college girl? She was endlessly Snapchatting me fucking her to her friends. She wasn't really a looker, but that made me feel like a real man. Where else do you find such loyal worshippers to make you feel invincible!?

4) Ultimately, it's about having a good time
I honestly believe that hotness is not a prerequisite to have a great time with a girl, even in bed. For one, in bed, enthusiasm and actually liking me are way more important attributes. Outside the bedroom, I actually need someone I can connect to and who's up to try fun things without too many inhibitions. Too many hot girls have an air around them that they're special. Often times, they're not; they just want every man to worship them for ego purposes, like I'm so free. They're mostly boring too, because they're constantly trying to cash in on their looks instead of improving their personalities. Average girls cannot depend on their looks and really have to develop their character and personality to even attract guys. Would I completely discount an eager-to-please girl who's so much fun to hang out with, just because she doesn't meet some arbitrary beauty standards set by the sexless armchair critics on my Facebook page? You know what I'd be if I did that? Yup, I'll be exactly what you think I'll be: a sexless armchair critic.

i am right again..real man don't pay for sex.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10505053_623709537765787_9054355921281070491_o.jpg

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?208023-Islam-Basher-Alvin-Tan-teach-you-about-being-a-real-man&goto=newpost).