PDA

View Full Version : NDP tickets and Dr. Tan Cheng Bock...

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-06-2015, 08:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Below is a text from Dr. Tan's Facebook..

PAP has stoop so low and degrade itself to take away the joy of others.

Dr. Tan has dutifully served the nation for some 19 years...

Dr Tan Cheng Bock
August 8, 2014 ·
No NDP
I was asked by a former grassroot leader whether i will be at the NDP 2014, and l told him no. He was surprised. l told him l was not invited as l believe a new policy change have excluded some people including myself.
He called me a few days later to offer me 4 tickets.I knew he must have taken a lot of trouble getting those tickets.l was very touched by his good gesture but l told him while l appreciate much l had to decline.It was too much a sacrifice on his part.I said "Thank you Mr. C S Wong,please bring your family and friends instead".l will watch on TV.
This will be the first time since 1981 that l will not be there to watch the NDP live display.
However l will be meeting friends at former MP Maidin's house to celebrate National Day, Hari Raya and to see his first grand-daughter.
Let us all, Citizens and new Citizens of all races celebrate our National Day as one big family.
Majullah Singapura.

Fuck the PAP....Using taxpayers money and politcizing a joyous National event...

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?208008-NDP-tickets-and-Dr-Tan-Cheng-Bock&goto=newpost).