PDA

View Full Version : Girl pictures are super-photoshopped & totally different from real per

GanTuaNaNa
03-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Imagine that I see a nice picture of a girl, given stats are 20+ age (95% says 20+), height (mostly correct since it is the least important issue), weight (always 100% totally false). Come on lah, if wanna wish to give the girls more business, then better post current real life pictures of them, instead of the super photoshopped and pics of them from long time ago. Aren't you afraid that unhappy customers will tell the authorities to catch them easily since the customers already have their address? SUPER DULAN........:mad:

GanTuaNaNa
06-06-2015, 03:47 PM
Nobody even bothered to reply about this post? This proves that I'm telling the truth. Sammyboy pictures and stats cannot be trusted anymore. I've chiong for so many years, now I will NEVER trust the pictures and info from Sammyboy forums anymore. Okts are so full of shits. At least 40+ aunties posted in Sammyboy as SYTs in 20s, slim and good service. Yah right. Then I must be Andy Lau in my 20s also. For the good of every chiongster, unless you are at least in your 40s, then I seriously super recommend that you DON'T make any appointment with any of the girls from Sammyboy. Trust only videos, NOT PICTURES ONLY. :mad:

GanTuaNaNa
06-06-2015, 03:56 PM
Oh ya, the good Frs of the girls are mostly from the OKTs trying to make people believe the info's provided are real. NEVER TRUST ANY FRS POSTED. Free advertising for the girls means when you see the girl in person, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT YOU PAID MONEY TO BE SCREWED BY THE OKTS INSTEAD OF THE GIRLS. SUPER DULAN. :mad:

GanTuaNaNa
08-06-2015, 08:44 AM
This post will keep appearing on the first page to seriously remind people that the girls info provided here are SUPER JIALAT. :mad::mad::mad:

paymaster
16-06-2015, 02:45 PM
Bro, it's the norm that is happening. So my advise to you is as such. When you encounter a situation like this. Walk away. Yes you wasted your time but better then paying the 100 bucks for crap. After which, post the link and number of the girl so that the rest of the paying bros know. The Internet is your friend and the only support we have to protect ourselves.

pantylover1982
16-06-2015, 07:29 PM
i agree with ts tat the trustability,quailty and service nowadays really sux to the max and the price keep increasing somemore....ya i agree with bro paymaster too tat we shld just walk away if we encounter such thing which i did a few times aldry,last time softhearted paiseh to walk away...now sibei dulan no more liao...its time to teach them a lesson!!!next i will also pay them lesser if they give me half fuck standard

scythia
23-06-2015, 11:34 PM
after a few customer walk away they sure will change their way of doing business or face close down. plus bro here must co-operate, intel is our best weapon

MIHKO
14-05-2016, 02:21 PM
Totally gave up on all these websites. I gave them the benefit of a doubt and tried 4 girls at different times. One after another, when the door to their apartment opened, I got a shock. Totally different from their pictures online, boobs sagging and flappy tummies, face not even close. The pictures were either PS or taken like 5 years ago.

Unless any bro disagree, these were my experience from the 4 incidents.

1) when I reached the location, could be a busstop, rubbish bin, eating place, etc, that she gave me, I felt like a criminal. In actual fact, what she was doing was that she could see me from her apartment window and she was ensuring that I was not an undercover police.

2) the moment the door opened, holly smoke, no makeup, hour glass body looks like a pear, eyebrow thick thick, bad breath, made me just want to leave.

3) the apartment was normally empty and she would be operating alone. One of them asked me to pay up first before even taking my clothes off to shower.

4) the wonderful skillset that were writtened about them online also under amazing and everyone of them somehow possessed the same set of skills, which in actual fact were non existent. She don't even bothered to bath with you, let alone give you a BBBJ.

5) the moment I lied down on the bed, she will start working on my dick, trying to make it hard and trying to make me cum to end the session fast. One of them her breath smelled so badly, I did not reply to anything she was trying to say. I just wanted to get over the session and get the hell out of there.

After the 4th one, I swear I am not going to any of such sites anymore. Wasted time, wasted money. In Geylang, at least you get to choose. In some of the HC, at least there is some quality control. These websites are like cowboy town.