PDA

View Full Version : PRC Wong Dai

FKing_soon
04-05-2006, 12:12 PM
i was read a some FR from SBF that day in office at 2am(OMG).

Bro from SB call up asking me a go GL for super. Meet up with him at 2.30am feel horny after read so many FR decide to go for a hunt for FL.

When at GL i find it funny not much FL there i heard got raid in the early hours. I was thinking it will be a hard hunt @ GL 8 i spotted a nice one with nice headlight not too big and not too small she was wear red colour sexy dress when in my car.

i make one round around other lorong as i tell myself i need to cool it. finally i park my car near where she is standing in close distance when i saw her , wah lau eh her headlights steady la man firm B cup.

she got abit CFM look which i can't resist. haha coz i think too much FR before this she very playful gal, like to disturb me as we walk to the hotel .

when we reach the room , she pour me a drink and sit on my leg and start chatting then she complain that it was damn hot and she start to strip off came her dress and left her red bra woah buay tahan , her B cup jugs knn damn power sia n she wore a red lance g-string . then she like play wif me small brother which i didn't notice it was already up and ready for action.

i hug her closer to me and i starts smelling her neck and licking it. As she took off my clothes it took long as i was wearing long sleeve shirt heehee. then she stood up and ask me to go and bath with her. i hug her from behind and starts smelling her neck then she pull my didi n lead me into the bath room.

The bath was nothing but SOP she give a nice BBBJ when i was standing the tube. After bath, she say i wan u to lie on the bed with ur hands behind ur butt and dun move wah lau steam sia she wanna to control me man.

Here she come using her fingers she play wif my didi n balls n nips. this ger veri noti sia cannot tahan. then i flip her over n suck on her jugs . ( i am a sucker for big boobs haha) then when i wanna finger her , she dun let . turn off . but her boobs make up for it la. She BBBJ me for five n use her mouth to cap me . Rub my Dick-head up down her pussy lips to tease her...she lets out soft moans of approval, until more of her pussy juice start to wet her pussy lips, i slide my didi inside her...so smooth like-tat....Then began my pumping of long & short strokes.....and keeping a good ear of her moaning intensity...

wat a sight to see her smooth curvy buttcheeks being spread apart by my Love Tool tat is sliding in & out, i even squeeze her buttcheeks sometimes and push them inwards and then outwards....she already buay tahan...all the "oh my.....deep...deep....ohhh" , all start coming out from her

me still havnt CUM yet, so told her its gonna be missionary....she quickly go into the missionary pose,while still panting and pull my hands to signal me to go inside her quickjly.

seeing her pussy so well-lubricated by my doggie-pumping....i slide inside her easily and i lock down her legs into a super wide-SPREAD-EAGLE...to give me even deeper access so that every full stroke...my pubic hair kiss her pubic hair, maximum penetration at medium to FULL SPEED....

Her 1 hand start to stroke her own breasts while looking in a moaning expression at me..."ohhhh....please......dont stop...." Seeing this i knew i myself also buay tahan already...pump her faster now and after another 3 min....release my thick load in her (into the condom lah) in 4 throbs...after 2 seconds of heavenly Orgasms...her 3rd Climaxxx!!! & my Climaxx. i even purposely make 1 more small throb before pulling out my Dick and she smile....., becoz they damn gd at teh . haha make guys go soft .

name : Wong Dai
Body : 33b 24 34
Ht : 156cm
wt :48kg
figure : B boobs , slim figure , butt ok oni .. 8/10 ( i am like boobs)
attitude : 8/10 (playful , realli can get u into mood)
BBBJ: 8/10 (hardworking)
FJ : 7.5/10
damage : $70 + $10 + $1 (FJ + Room + CD)
rtf : Confirm will try 1 more time.

PM me if you want contacts but please to nice to her.

FKing_soon
08-05-2006, 02:19 PM
no people reply one sia. is my FR very boring?

mustbang
08-05-2006, 05:27 PM
your rep pts -4... lolz...

no one dare to try...:p

FKing_soon
08-05-2006, 05:34 PM
would -4 rep point affect people's reply? i really don't understand why i am try to give my best to this site for all bro liao. still like that haizzz sianzzzz

redrooster
11-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Hi bro,

Got pix?

Froggy70
11-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Good FR bro..
:)

mustbang
11-05-2006, 02:21 PM
would -4 rep point affect people's reply? i really don't understand why i am try to give my best to this site for all bro liao. still like that haizzz sianzzzz

Of coz lah... depends on why u got neg pts mah...

Some pple be nuisance then wan to play prank...
Get contacts from reputable bros then dun get cheated mah...

But i'm not saying you play pranks hor... just telling you why sometimes rep pts affect pple.

msnuzsurfer
11-05-2006, 02:28 PM
I don't think rep points should automatically condemn someone if he was honestly trying to write a good FR and contribute. So good try bro-interesting FR but sometimes difficult to piece together the story becuase of the grammar and syntax. Otherwise good try. Perhaps someone might try this FL and enhance the rep of our bro.
Cheers!

xiao liao
12-05-2006, 07:48 PM
i will write a good FR... please provide contact... Tks

komplaintking
12-05-2006, 08:23 PM
will write a FR if given the chance. :)

dirtymonk82
12-05-2006, 08:29 PM
weee weeeee~~~ sounds like a gd catch considering the price of $70 :rolleyes:

ahpaul25
13-05-2006, 04:25 AM
weee weeeee~~~ sounds like a gd catch considering the price of $70 :rolleyes:

KNN........Lorong 8 where got 70buck one.........u want to bluff me huh.....kaoz.....:o

kukuoo
13-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Lorong 8 prc some of them can negotiate to 70-80 one... depends on individual... so will be ard 100bucks for service + rm charge

xiao liao
13-05-2006, 06:32 PM
pictures speak better than 1000 words... any pic?

kiatkiat
14-05-2006, 01:27 PM
no people reply one sia. is my FR very boring?

haha, i think your FR still ok lar:D

FKing_soon
15-05-2006, 11:34 AM
Sorry all bros i will try to reply all the PM you guy given me as i was out of town.

FKing_soon
22-05-2006, 04:29 PM
hi all,

Sorry i think wong dai is out of town now. if you want other contacts i willingly to provide all bros here